The Something Sensitive Forums > Goon Acres

radium arcadium died

(1/36) > >>

level 69 memelord:
https://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/10172-genuine-goondolences-to-genuine-romexsweatpants-vodka/

unban monostat

Obese-N-Wiggered:
:(  fucked up if true

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0:
I sincerely hope this is not true.

That said, he's not this "Mike McDonald" guy. Not unless he was logged in here on the night he died, while in his hospital bed. Also while I'm sure a lot of the details he gives of his life are (smartly) misdirection, I'm reasonably sure he's not a married guy in his 60s who once had a sitcom on the CBC, was born in France, and had a liver transplant (because I do believe he drinks as much as he says he does).

level 69 memelord:

--- Quote from: Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 on March 22, 2018, 11:42:45 PM ---I sincerely hope this is not true.

That said, he's not this "Mike McDonald" guy. Not unless he was logged in here on the night he died, while in his hospital bed. Also while I'm sure a lot of the details he gives of his life are (smartly) misdirection, I'm reasonably sure he's not a married guy in his 60s who once had a sitcom on the CBC, was born in France, and had a liver transplant (because I do believe he drinks as much as he says he does).

--- End quote ---

unban monostat

Bitter Weirdo:
I'm dead too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version