;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 664059 times)

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2012, 01:50:30 PM »
image is incredibly NSFW (picture of a guy fucking a tiny baby anime doll)
http://imgur.com/7V0RP

Nearly 800 upvotes on it.

Comments

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/12jqmd/mini_sex_doll_nsfw/

top comments
[–]sady_smash 123 points 10 hours ago
Aw. He put a pillow under her head. At least she's comfortable.

[–]shiftbackslash 318 points 13 hours ago
I just want someone to explain the mini pillow to me. Did it come with the doll, did he make it?
permalinkreportreply

[–]Ryugi 203 points 12 hours ago
He modified it.
He took a pre-existing doll by volksusa.com and put a fleshlight in it.
permalinkparentreportreply

[–]Howdy_McGee 200 points 12 hours ago
Very specific, have you done this before?

[–]Ryugi 470 points 12 hours ago
Ohoho!
I actually nearly purchased that model of doll but decided against it because it's made of vinyl, which I rather don't like. I prefer resin dolls, but I use a lot of VOLKS cleaning/care products.
My dolls: Dinner's Served , Phi, Phi's original body, Kratos, currently a WIP, and my girlfriend's doll, Elda
I.... I like dolls.

redditors are scum

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2012, 02:38:53 PM »

Comments

top comments

I just want someone to explain the mini pillow to me. Did it come with the doll, did he make it?
permalinkreportreply

He modified it.

Ohoho!
I actually nearly purchased that model of doll but decided against it because it's made of vinyl, which I rather don't like. I prefer resin dolls, but I use a lot of VOLKS cleaning/care products.
My dolls: Dinner's Served , Phi, Phi's original body, Kratos, currently a WIP, and my girlfriend's doll, Elda
I.... I like dolls.

redditors are scum
Ok, I am just out of ideas here. Should this guy be shot? In any sane reality, of course. But we are dealing with what we have. Do you think that him doing this possibly saves some kid from getting Sandiskied or does it fuel his sickness so that he wants the real thing more?

How is he alive and breathing as sick as he is?
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
[–]Naldaen 5 points 1 hour ago
My sister adopted a full grown chocolate lab in 2007. The shelter kept the dog for a month after running my sister's credit, background check, fingerprints, installing infrared cameras in her home, inspecting every inch of the fence, and getting a family tree back to the year 1200.
They kept Buck for a month because he had heartworms, and only the shelter could administer the medicine.
They gave him 5 weeks of treatment in one day. They almost killed the dog. They told my sister nothing. She only found out because one day she was in town and stopped in to see him. He had gone from 105lbs to 57 lbs.
I, on the other hand, have two cats that were rescues. One was from my ex-girlfriend's boss who was going to kill the kittens because they were gotten on her full blooded siamese with papers, etc.
The other was from the local ball-park. The second day the 3 week old kitten was still there my sister brought her home to her house, but she moved in with me instead.
I will not deal with a shelter after that. If I walked in I would have a hard time leaving the animals there to deal with the lazy bastards who run them.

brood

• Domestic Threat
  • keyboard cowboy
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2012, 06:56:37 PM »
My sister adopted a full grown chocolate lab in 2007. The shelter kept the dog for a month after running my sister's credit, background check, fingerprints, installing infrared cameras in her home, inspecting every inch of the fence, and getting a family tree back to the year 1200.
They kept Buck for a month because he had heartworms, and only the shelter could administer the medicine.
They gave him 5 weeks of treatment in one day. They almost killed the dog. They told my sister nothing. She only found out because one day she was in town and stopped in to see him. He had gone from 105lbs to 57 lbs.
I, on the other hand, have two cats that were rescues. One was from my ex-girlfriend's boss who was going to kill the kittens because they were gotten on her full blooded siamese with papers, etc.
The other was from the local ball-park. The second day the 3 week old kitten was still there my sister brought her home to her house, but she moved in with me instead.
I will not deal with a shelter after that. If I walked in I would have a hard time leaving the animals there to deal with the lazy bastards who run them.

what's the fucking point of lying like this

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

ಠ_ಠ

EvilCatholicNaziGoy

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 01:17:08 AM »

Comments

top comments

permalinkreportreply

He modified it.

Ohoho!
I.... I like dolls.

redditors are scum
Ok, I am just out of ideas here. Should this guy be shot? In any sane reality, of course. But we are dealing with what we have. Do you think that him doing this possibly saves some kid from getting Sandiskied or does it fuel his sickness so that he wants the real thing more?

How is he alive and breathing as sick as he is?
more than likely he'll end up raping a kid, then getting off like every other paedo, but Mr. I fucked-a-slut with a false ID will go to jail even longer.

wimpb

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2012, 07:33:00 PM »
im dry heaving after seeing that gif

who would do that, who would film themselves doing it, and who would make that doll

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting. Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2012, 08:26:06 PM »

who would do that, who would film themselves doing it, and who would make that doll
Exactly. If I were in an FBI anti-pedo task force, I would monitor the people who bought those dolls as well as the ones who made them.  You could take out half the state's pedo population in weeks.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Arizona TNE Veteran Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2012, 08:40:26 PM »

Exactly. If I were in an FBI anti-pedo task force, I would monitor the people who bought those dolls as well as the ones who made them.  You could take out half the state's pedo population in weeks.

Man that might require some work.

Instead let's set up idiots for terrorism charges and call it a day.  :obammy:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2012, 09:30:26 PM »

Man that might require some work.

Instead let's set up idiots for terrorism charges and call it a day.  :obammy:
Don't question the man who caught bin Laden and ended the war in Iraq.

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2012, 06:21:53 PM »

thingsthatneverhappened.txt

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »
He can't harm anyone with his vote?

....what?

Entire populations have been murdered because of a vote. Genocide on a scale that STILL boggles the human mind occured because of a vote.

The development of the nuke, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, all of these things occured BECAUSE OF A VOTE.

You can argue that "No, those happened because elected person XYZ decided to make them happen!" but then you get back to who elected them?

A person.

Votes are insanely dangerous.
Who doesnt remember reading in their history books about how in 1939 germany voted to invade poland, and a few short years later how the Manhattan Project was voted on as a ballot initiative. :freud:

lets apply that goon reddit logic in a little different way..
He can't harm anyone with his birth?

....what?

Entire populations have been murdered because of a birth. Genocide on a scale that STILL boggles the human mind occured because of a birth.

The development of the nuke, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, all of these things occured BECAUSE OF A BIRTH.

You can argue that "No, those happened because born person XYZ decided to make them happen!" but then you get back to who birthed them?

A person.

Birthes are insanely dangerous.
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2012, 12:25:27 PM »
He can't harm anyone with his vote?

....what?

Entire populations have been murdered because of a vote. Genocide on a scale that STILL boggles the human mind occured because of a vote.

The development of the nuke, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, all of these things occured BECAUSE OF A VOTE.

You can argue that "No, those happened because elected person XYZ decided to make them happen!" but then you get back to who elected them?

A person.

Votes are insanely dangerous.
Who doesnt remember reading in their history books about how in 1939 germany voted to invade poland, and a few short years later how the Manhattan Project was voted on as a ballot initiative. :freud:

lets apply that goon reddit logic in a little different way..
He can't harm anyone with his birth?

....what?

Entire populations have been murdered because of a birth. Genocide on a scale that STILL boggles the human mind occured because of a birth.

The development of the nuke, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, all of these things occured BECAUSE OF A BIRTH.

You can argue that "No, those happened because born person XYZ decided to make them happen!" but then you get back to who birthed them?

A person.

Birthes are insanely dangerous.

Votes are voluntary and calculated.  Births are involuntary and random.  :goonette:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2012, 07:38:11 AM »
From tumblr but whateva:

When someone says “check your privilege” the correct response is not

I have freedom of speech
    You’re just stating your opinion
    Stop harassing me
    I’m not sexist/racist/spiciest/ableist/homophobic/transphobic but…
    Stop being such a bitch
    Everything you say is just opinion anyway
    well you’re just wrong
    omg bitch

The correct response is:

Thank you for pointing that out
    I will work on that
    Can you point me in the direction of some articles or resources?
    I’ve not thought of it that way before
    I will be more conscious from now on

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
If this was facebook.txt I could post about the recent exchange with some of one of my more liberal minded friend's friends, wherein they - without a shred of irony - try to explain that a system where they get to decide if your vote counts or not based on who you vote for, is a good thing.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Arizona TNE Veteran Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2012, 01:12:49 PM »
If this was facebook.txt I could post about the recent exchange with some of one of my more liberal minded friend's friends, wherein they - without a shred of irony - try to explain that a system where they get to decide if your vote counts or not based on who you vote for, is a good thing.

Fuck the man and do it anyway.

accshr

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »

The correct response is:

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT :clint:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2012, 04:25:02 PM »

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2012, 10:57:05 AM »
[–]Changsta 952 points 7 hours ago
It doesn't bother me to eat other people's leftovers. I don't even bother cutting off the portion of the food that people have bitten. I think this may be more of an Asian thing because most of my Asian friends don't care either and will just take your leftovers and continue eating right over your last bite. While my white friends tend to freak out about it a bit more.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]noeatnosleep 629 points 7 hours ago
I've got a reputation for this at work. They know I'll eat anything, so whenever there's someone new around, they tend to feed me the last bits of their food to freak out the new guy. I don't care. Free food, my immune system is great. I'll even use their fork.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »
[–]Changsta 952 points 7 hours ago
It doesn't bother me to eat other people's leftovers. I don't even bother cutting off the portion of the food that people have bitten. I think this may be more of an Asian thing because most of my Asian friends don't care either and will just take your leftovers and continue eating right over your last bite. While my white friends tend to freak out about it a bit more.
permalinkreportgive goldreply
[–]noeatnosleep 629 points 7 hours ago
I've got a reputation for this at work. They know I'll eat anything, so whenever there's someone new around, they tend to feed me the last bits of their food to freak out the new guy. I don't care. Free food, my immune system is great. I'll even use their fork.

Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »
Why is it okay to kill a cow but the second you have sex with it it is animal cruelty? (please read before you downvote) (self.AskReddit)
submitted 2 hours ago* by throwaway231241243
Ok before you downvote me into oblivion at least hear me out
I am not a vegetarian or into bestiality
But i read a news article about a guy who had sex with one of his cows and he was sent to prison and all his animals were taken away from him under the guise of animal cruelty. I found it kind of hypocritical that if he had shot the cow in the head with a bolt-gun, skinned it, cut out its internal organs and ate them no one would even bat an eyelid, he could have used a giant rubber dick to forcibly impregnate it so it would lactate and then kill its child to make veil veal and this would not be considered cruelty.
Yet an act that cause neither the animal nor human harm is a felony
Seems kind of hypocritical in my opinion.
Thoughts?

–]CankerSlore 1122 points 2 hours ago* (1441|296)
I think it's because a lot of laws are not based on acts of aggression or property violation, but on deviating from accepted norms. The deviant sexual nature of having sex with a cow/sheep/goat/pig disturbs people, and so laws are written to punish such behavior. It's not about violating the animal, because let's face it, a cow probably doesn't give a shit if you rape it with your little human cock. A cow will literally chew on a screw and swallow it and not give a shit. They are unfathomably tough and stupid animals. We've bred them that way.
If it was about violating the animal, then the entire bovine insemination industry would be underground. In order to get semen from a bull, they shove a giant electrical probe into its ass and then rhythmically jolt it with electricity until it cums. The probe gets bloody and bulls absolutely hate it. If you did that to a person you'd probably get a life sentence or close to it. But again, it's not about violating the animal, it's about deviant behavior.
In fact, if you did what I just described to an animal while jerking off and got caught, you'd probably be arrested.

–]DrTrace 37 points 56 minutes ago (42|5)
Just studied a bit of beastiality paraphilia (sexual deviance) in a class, interested to learn more in future classes. Most sexual deviances are considered more socially unacceptable than harmful. Well, the inverse I suppose.
While it is not harmful to the animals in many cases, it is socially, and for many, morally, wrong. The same can be said of BDSM, rubbing genitalia against clothing/objects, and masturbating.
While I personally don't condone beastiality and it makes me queasy, you bring up a good point, and I agree with the top post.

[–]SpaceClopist 106 points 2 hours ago (217|107)
As a zoophile I have to agree with you.
My mare is perfectly capable of letting me know if she is in the mood or not, and I respect her choice. After all she can defend herself with her teeth and hooves, I never experienced this though.
She also gets moody and sexually frustrated at times when I can't 'see her'.
We also have a strong bond of trust from over the years. I truly love her.

[–]SpaceClopist 6 points 59 minutes ago (11|5)
I was using homosexuality as an example. I have no interest in human relationships. They leave me feeling claustrophobic.
For those implying rape:
Have ever acutally seen a mare in season? One of my girls pushed her bum through a fence for the stallion to get her.
People seem to think that only humans look for sex. Animals and humans have similar sex drive mechanisms. We feel hungry, tired, grumpy, happy, and sometimes horny. You don't think animals do?
You imply that I rape my horses? I don't tie them up, they are free to move away. I know the signs, I don't just dive in there. You have to warm them up and gauge their interest. Swishing tail, moving away, flat ears or a stomp; no go. However a tail lifted to the side, the occasional wink and wetness and you are in business. The correct bed manner with a horse is quite similar to that of a 'normal' husband and wife. Words are not needed, body language works perfectly in both instances.

[–]SpaceClopist 41 points 1 hour ago (60|21)
Not that I can really judge you, but tying up animal is a big no-no. Consent is such a big issue with this topic, adding force (rope) constitutes rape.
That said if you wish to persue your 'hobby' it is best and kindest to adopt a rescue pony/donkey. Don't do it just for the sex, do it only if you promise to love them. Since I have had my girl, we have only done the act of a few occasions. I am content with just being around them and giving the odd bum scratch. They are such loyal and peaceful creatures.
permalinkcontextfull commentsreportgive gold

]SpaceClopist 2 points 1 hour ago (22|22)
You do realise that say that is like telling a homosexual the he/she is mentally ill. Zoophillia is a sexual orientation. Maybe you are too closed minded to understand. Pity. I'm not trying to win your over, but I will set you straight.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2012, 04:46:15 PM »
+2
 :tuss: I'm the equivalent of a sideshow freak for my work colleagues. Oh well, free food ~farts~

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2012, 06:42:50 PM »
The correct response is:

Kill yourself, you self-loathing white cuckold.

Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2012, 10:50:50 PM »
Left wing moonbats are a gnat's hair away from justifying pedophilia as just an alternative lifestyle.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 10:53:50 PM by polonium »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 10:17:36 AM »
+1
Left wing moonbats are a gnat's hair away from justifying pedophilia as just an alternative lifestyle.

If you scratch the surface you'll see they are already.

Fun fact: NAMBLA used to march in pride parades until someone realised that it kinda conflicted with their "we're just like you" image.