;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 829541 times)

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #6975 on: April 09, 2017, 07:48:19 PM »
+2
Quote from: OP
And get arrested? Plus, I couldn't defend myself against the leg choke. If he does that again, then it's lights out. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but I don't want a repeat and despite him being an asshole, he's still pretty strong and more experienced in fighting.

---

A) What pussy sucker punches someone's neck? B) What pussy strangles someone who's already knocked down and had already submitted?

:burnslol:

is this it

is this the most beta male alive

or maybe it's the guys in the comments suggesting he plan an elaborate intimidation plot against the bully's parents, or to ambush and torture the bully for sweet vengeance

lmfao at the idea of this twig armed faggot approaching the kid's father, an actual man older than 18

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6976 on: April 09, 2017, 08:52:38 PM »
+6
My brother goes to the same wrestling class as this underweight (60 lbs, he apparently shouts it around like he's proud of it) kid bully aged 11. Apparently he pinned him down at lunch, spat on him and took his shoes; so all-round pleasant kid.
My brother told me he'd be in the park after school so I met up with him to get the shoes back. He reacts by being racially abusive (I'm black, he's white) and aggressive which surprised me since I'm so much bigger than him (6'2, 18 years old).
As I was talking, the kid sucker punched me hard in the throat and I dropped. He then wrapped his legs around my neck and squeezed, I was 'tapping out' but he continued and I got knocked out. Took me about 5 minutes to stand up and didn't notice the crap running down my leg until he and his friends started recording me and laughing. The internet being as it is, I later found myself on FaceBook looking like an idiot trying to stand up for 5 minutes while crap was running down my leg. And yes, he stole my shoes as well.
Anyway, my question is how the hell is my brother going to cope with the bullying now? He's probably the laughing stock of the entire school. He says he doesn't want to go to the teachers and I'm going to respect his decision. What can I do to rectify the situation?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/64em0u/i_got_beaten_the_crap_literally_out_of_by_my/

I was going to say stdh.txt, but niggers trying to fight for their shoes' honor seems likely.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6977 on: April 09, 2017, 09:02:24 PM »
+4
Sadly I see this behavior with whites from time to time.  Back when I was a teenager working a shitty retail job, there was a coworker who got started chimping out when he scuffed his fucking K Swiss shoes of all things.  Got really buttmad over scuffing a $50 pair of shoes that he decided to wear to fucking work.

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6978 on: April 09, 2017, 09:07:59 PM »
+3
$700 sex butt

good username for incoming users

edit: found a pic of the $700 sex butt in question, its lifestyle as fuck

guy looks pretty hype to be jacking off to a pizza
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:37:16 PM by wow »

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6979 on: April 09, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »
+21
$700 sex butt

guy looks pretty hype to be jacking off to a pizza

Don't doxx me

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6980 on: April 10, 2017, 07:02:57 AM »
+8
Sometimes I think about trolling the red pill by posting the 37 dicks story from Clerks and asking for advice on what to do.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6981 on: April 10, 2017, 07:24:43 AM »
+7
I live in England but I think it's the same here (not sure) anyway. And I don't know, police will always take the side of an 'innocent little white kid' over an 'adult black male'. Hell, maybe if skin colour was reversed then they might still side with the kid. Maybe I'm paranoid but I just know that they're going to turn this around on me somehow. I was the one who confronted him after all.

lmao yeah that must be it, racist cops taking the side of whites. nope nothing fishy about an eighteen year old tracking down a twelve year old half his weight in the park after dark to confront him.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6982 on: April 10, 2017, 01:44:00 PM »
+3
I live in England but I think it's the same here (not sure) anyway. And I don't know, police will always take the side of an 'innocent little white kid' over an 'adult black male'. Hell, maybe if skin colour was reversed then they might still side with the kid. Maybe I'm paranoid but I just know that they're going to turn this around on me somehow. I was the one who confronted him after all.

lmao yeah that must be it, racist cops taking the side of whites. nope nothing fishy about an eighteen year old tracking down a twelve year old half his weight in the park after dark to confront him.
Hey those amiibos were rightfully mine! That little shit wasn't even around for the original legend of zelda, he would not have been able to properly appreciate them!

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6983 on: April 11, 2017, 09:21:33 AM »
+8
I [M32] am in a Dom/Sub relationship with someone [F29] that just informed me she's poly (self.polyamory)

submitted 9 hours ago by decibles

And it's kind of killing me inside.

I have never considered a poly relationship because of how strong my feelings can be for one single person as well as some insecurities- I have been cheated on by just about every woman I've been with so it just doesn't feel... Right?

My sub and I have been together for almost six months and it started as a casual thing and developed naturally into a very strong relationship. She spends 5/7 nights a week at my house, we are currently looking at renting a house together, and she has been introducing me to her family as the man she is going to marry. I asked her to marry me three weeks ago and she said yes! It's been wonderful.

Then last night we were invited to a swing party with some friends of ours and I turned it down politely and then made the joke "You're MY pet. I don't own you... But you're MINE".

This was the first time outside of the bedroom I had laid an actual, solid claim as to being the only person I wanted her to be involved with. I made the mistake of assuming monogamy was implied with a pending marriage. She took that moment to explain, very plainly, that I was her main, her love, her future... But she needed more people in her life than just me romantically to be satisfied and that she considered herself polyamorous.

She tried to reassure me that she loved me most, that I was her "favorite", and that I had nothing to be scared or insecure about. That nothing had changed. That she didn't have her eye on anyone "at the moment".

Those of you that are in relationships with partners who are not poly... How does it work? Was there any ah-ha moment when your partner became okay it?

I love this woman and I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but I don't know if I can ever be okay with another man being with my sub/fiance/wife. Just thinking about her being with another man sparks all of the feelings of heartbreak, insecurities, and abandonment...

I know it sounds so typical, but the idea of another girl doesn't upset me /as much/. It still stings, but it doesn't bring about the insecurity or abandonment issues... But I would want to lay down some ground rules. I don't know what those would be, but... How does one bring this up and not come off like a complete chauvinist? "ha ha, I'm okay with you fucking another girl, but no dick!"

I just... I'm lost. My head and my heart hurt thinking about this. It makes me feel lost and out of control, which makes all of this even worse.

Help?

:pathetic:
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #6984 on: April 11, 2017, 12:45:28 PM »
+3
A shameful dom.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6985 on: April 11, 2017, 09:29:01 PM »
+3
I had a feeling that the thread would bear fruit if checked on later.

Quote from: Bitch Made Commenter
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

If you can stand up and drop him, do it. If not, jam a thumb up his asshole, bite his fucking thigh. Assume that the next time your lights go out, they will not be coming back on, if it took you five minutes to stand up, you shit yourself, this child almost killed you and here you are letting pride fool you into thinking he got lucky.
If you went to a hospital right now, they could probably find the markers for damaged brain tissue in your blood and tell you exactly how close you came to spending the rest of your life in a nursing home.

Maybe some big ass 11 year old could be stronger than me, but he's 60 lbs. I don't care how strong he is pound for pound, I'm 140 lbs I win every time (except when I'm sucker punched of course). Maybe if I was being generous, then I would say he has stronger legs but that's it.

I realise it was serious, I'm going to the hospital later because I keep throwing up, loss of balance etc. But people get knocked out all the time in my old school, you can't call the police every time.

I'd understand if you said he out strengthened me or some bs lie like that but this kid hasn't out smarted anything in his entire life. How does it take intelligence to randomly punch a person? I wasn't expecting a fight at all.

Yeah, I don't know if I could take him now. He has the experience, is more confident and was stronger on the day. Any fighting tips if I do go down this route? Never fought in my life except then

Quote from: only sane man
Please tell me this isn't real

:burnslol::burnslol::burnslol:

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Soldier You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6986 on: April 11, 2017, 09:49:02 PM »
+1
god fucking damn
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #6987 on: April 11, 2017, 09:56:27 PM »
+1
I've needed a new sig quote for awhile.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #6988 on: April 11, 2017, 10:25:43 PM »
+2
I've needed a new sig quote for awhile.

I'm gonna kick your ass!

Wait, you're not 11 years old and 60 pounds are you? :ohdear:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6989 on: April 12, 2017, 03:23:55 AM »
+1
6ft and 140lbs? :lolno:

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6990 on: April 12, 2017, 04:08:58 AM »
+1
SO told me they have herpes, 3 weeks before we go to Europe and 6 weeks before moving in together. I think I contracted it and don't know what to do. self.Advice
Submitted 3 hours ago by JFKnower
This is my first time doing one of these, but I don't know what else to do. To start this off, I am mentally broken and cannot rationalize a plan for myself and do not know how to move forward. My SO (25f) and I (25m) have been dating for a year and it has been absolutely amazing. We have clicked from the beginning and I love her very much. Her and I started having unprotected sex after about 1 month. She had recently had an IUD put in and so pregnancy was not an issue. We had a conversation about this and it seemed like an ample opportunity for her to bring up any concerns she had. Her and I think the same, enjoy a lot of the same activities, and have become best friends over the year. Our relationship progressed much faster than most because her father passed away 2 months into our relationship. On top of that she made a major career shift and other changes in her social life. I have been by her side and aided her through so much! (Including a severe heat stroke.) While going through this I have given her all my love and been completely honest with her about everything. (Sometimes too honest, but honest.) In her defense, it has not been completely one-sided. I have been dealing with depression and other mental obstacles involving my life and career decisions. She has been a support beam for me and my #1 fan. Always encouraging me to follow my passion and do what makes me happy. About 4 months ago, she was going to book a flight to Europe with a friend because tickets were at a great price, but the friend bailed on her. I opted to go with her even though it was not necessarily the wisest financial decision. I saw at is a great life and relationship opportunity. Fast forward to now. We just had our 1 year anniversary and will be flying to Europe at the end of the month. Two nights ago I told her my lower region has been itching since Saturday. This wasn't the first time I had experienced this feeling, but in the past it was caused by not enough lubrication and there being rubbed down sores, so I wasn't worried. (Even though this time was slightly different looking and lasting longer than ever before.) Because I knew I was clean and thought I knew she was as well.... Well last night, she sat me down. I thought she was going to make me meditate with her. Until she started to cry. This is when she told me she has genital herpes and has had it for about 6 years. 6 years!!!! At first I was alright. I don't like to see her cry. We chatted about it a bit. She said she "forgot" she had it because she hadn't had an outbreak in years. After a short talk we got ready for bed. As I was laying there it started to sink in. It is still sinking in. I feel sad. Angry. Betrayed. Helpless. She has spit out so many excuses and I just don't want to hear it. I don't understand how she could do this to me. I love this girl, but I don't know how to move forward. I am going to get tested soon and see a counselor next week. I don't know if I still want to go to Europe with her. I can get 90% of my money back because we got flight insurance, but I was really looking forward to this trip. I just cannot be around her right now. We were also planning on moving in together at the end of May... I feel like by not telling me, she took away any control I had. Telling me from the get go at least allows me to make the decision for myself, as an adult, on how I want to move forward. She waited until after she was pretty much sure I had it to tell me. She is not cruel or malicious in any form whatsoever. I never saw this coming. She is one of the most caring and kind hearted people I know. But man I feel like a I got fucked over.
TL;DR: SO, love of my life, told me after a year she had herpes. Pretty sure I have it now. Travelling together soon. I am a mental mess. Don't know how to move forward.

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #6991 on: April 12, 2017, 08:57:30 AM »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6992 on: April 12, 2017, 01:53:21 PM »
+3
6'2 and 140 pounds could be easily broken in half.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #6993 on: April 12, 2017, 01:59:35 PM »
+7
Lol a little kid hit his skeleton ass so hard he shit himself. :allears:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6994 on: April 12, 2017, 02:29:53 PM »
+10
Lol a little kid hit his skeleton ass so hard he shit himself. :allears:
Skeletons are highly vulnerable to bludgeoning.

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #6995 on: April 12, 2017, 02:37:48 PM »
+11
cis scum once claimed to be 6'3 and 145 lbs before btw

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6996 on: April 12, 2017, 04:35:39 PM »
+6

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #6997 on: April 12, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »
+2
6ft and 140lbs? :lolno:

6'2
We all know how important 2 inches is to you.

i dont get it, but the fact that he's OVER six feet tall (instead of six feet tall) makes it even more pathetic.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6998 on: April 13, 2017, 02:17:45 PM »
My money is on the black kid trying to start something, fucking it up royally, and trying to save face by saying he'd totally been sucker punched

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6999 on: April 13, 2017, 02:32:18 PM »
+8
I hope it's a clumsy troll because if it actually happened there is no positive outcome.

"I totally could've beat up that child if he had stuck to honorable combat."