;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 824787 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7000 on: April 13, 2017, 09:51:05 PM »
Perfect opportunity for a murder/suicide if you ask me.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7001 on: April 14, 2017, 02:21:44 AM »
+13
Only in Trump's America can an 11 year old 60 lb kid go around beating up adult negros and taking their shoes.
God bless America.
 :reagan:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7002 on: April 14, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »
+3
6ft and 140lbs? :lolno:

6'2
We all know how important 2 inches is to you.

i dont get it, but the fact that he's OVER six feet tall (instead of six feet tall) makes it even more pathetic.
2 inches is your benis.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #7003 on: April 15, 2017, 06:44:01 PM »
+3

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Lithuanian Seaman (lol) Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7004 on: April 15, 2017, 08:35:45 PM »
+12
 :nixon: FOUR MORE YEARS FOUR MORE YEARS

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7005 on: April 16, 2017, 12:27:00 AM »
+22

Ladies and gentleman, behold, the obnoxiously self-aggrandizing liberal, watch him preen and prate about the teleology of history while supporting scientism in the same breath, watch him champion the virtues of diversity and tolerance while defining himself in opposition to half of America by what radio station he listens to. The man with the superior intellect believes the progress will be an eternally ascending arrow, because something something brown people and iphones. Watch him judge rural America according to the same exceptionalist criteria of I love cock more thantechnological progressdoes and I love cock more thanrationalitydoes that got Africa et al labeled "savages" and catalyzed the slave trade. Watch the cultural relativist talk through both sides of his mouth by implicitly endorsing the Western narrative in his weaksauce vaporization of the Other. What a faggot.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 02:01:03 AM by at least im not drcasio »

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #7006 on: April 16, 2017, 05:22:45 AM »
+8
His post history is... quite something.

I think that guy is legitimately mentally ill. Like, in addition to being a commie tard. He's actually copy-pasting his rants from thread to thread, vilepilot-style, and he uses in earnest phrases like "diversity and tolerance" and "on the wrong side of history" which I'd stopped seeing anywhere except from alt-righters mocking the ultra-liberals. More than once I thought 'nope, this has to be a troll', but he just kept going.

Some choice examples:

Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides.

There is the highly educated intelligent side that overwhelmingly follows liberalism and lives in cosmopolitan cities, then there are the suburban and rural redneck conservatives that actually thought Trump would be a good president. We are the right side of history, we are the positive force in the country, they are the ones who want to move us backwards.

I've come to realize that much of American history is made up of periods where liberals drag conservatives kicking and screaming into the future, then we try to compromise for a while, then we go back to dragging.

"No, conservatives, we're not going back to England."
"No, conservatives, we're not making George Washington a King."
"No, conservatives, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."
"No, conservatives, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."
"No, conservatives, we're not going back to the way things were before the depression."
"No, conservatives, literacy tests aren't constitutional."
"No, conservatives, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."

The names of the parties change from era to era, but it's always been liberals dragging conservatives against their will into a better future. I grew up in one of the in-between eras, where we all thought that compromise was a possibility, but I'm more and more realizing how mistaken I was about that. It's time once again for liberals and progressives to stop being nice and drag our country into the 21st century.

The simple fact of the matter is that conservatives just aren't offering any good ideas any more. What's the compromise between "We need to stop climate change" and "Lol, climate change isn't a real?" Or "Homosexuals should have the right to marry" and "Homosexuals cause hurricanes?" It's like being in a group project with someone who didn't read the book and expecting them to do their share of the work.

Trump is one of the most evil "men" in history. A man so vile, and followed by supporters so reprehensible, that any decent human being would meet the with nothing but the strongest ridicule and contempt.

This is a rapist who is a racist sexist Islamophobic bigot, who hates LGBTQIA rights, who wants to imprison his opposition and who wants to mass murder innocent families for fun. He also wants to create interment camps for Muslims and possible create the next Holocaust, leading an ethically cleansing administration all based around the alt right ideology of Steve Brannon.

Only because of the terrible electoral college that makes vibrant diverse states like California worth less than some tiny state in flyover country. Hillary won by 3 million votes.

But we have to work hard to get people angry enough to go vote, rally as many people as possible against the Republicans.

The new media reality is that who controls Reddit, Facebook and Twitter controls the discourse. We have to hold an iron grip and not let it slip up and give them the upper hand like happened during the election with t_d.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 05:34:05 AM by Dental Grade Dildo »

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #7007 on: April 16, 2017, 07:02:05 AM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywsSInVMF8</a>

Far-leftists are increasingly open about their long term political strategy.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7008 on: April 16, 2017, 07:41:09 AM »
+15
It's because the left runs just about everything now: the media, large businesses, government, military, academia, etc.  Everything is run by progressives or run under the watchful eye of progressives.  Doesn't matter who is in the White House, doesn't matter if the CEO theoretically considers himself a Republican, if you stray from the left, you are a sitting duck.  So now that the left runs everything, there are no social consequences when true leftist intentions get aired out because they have the entire system backing them.

The sad part of course is that the Republicans are doing jack shit about increased suicide rate among whites.  We got to focus on dead gay Syrian children instead because Ivanka's got the sads about it.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7009 on: April 16, 2017, 11:41:27 PM »
+7
The sad part of course is that the Republicans are doing jack shit about increased suicide rate among whites.
tbf that's an issue there isn't some sort of clear fix for. The broad reasons for it are fairly obvious (loss of common identity and purpose in life, decline of economic opportunity, feeling like the Other in your own country), but solutions that would pass constitutional muster are harder to come by. The gov't isn't actually all that good at creating jobs, and the conditions for the post-WWII boom aren't really there anymore.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan Prepper Libertarian cold, dead hands 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7010 on: April 17, 2017, 02:28:33 AM »
+13
I know it goes without saying, but can you imagine if a conservative said "I saw that a lot of black men were killing each other, and I said 'yeah, great!'"
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #7011 on: April 17, 2017, 11:12:59 AM »
+3
The sad part of course is that the Republicans are doing jack shit about increased suicide rate among whites.
tbf that's an issue there isn't some sort of clear fix for. The broad reasons for it are fairly obvious (loss of common identity and purpose in life, decline of economic opportunity, feeling like the Other in your own country), but solutions that would pass constitutional muster are harder to come by. The gov't isn't actually all that good at creating jobs, and the conditions for the post-WWII boom aren't really there anymore.

The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7012 on: April 17, 2017, 12:27:55 PM »

That's why I said "would pass constitutional muster."

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier The Gentry Classicist TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7013 on: April 17, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
+5

and then he found his life's calling and look how far he went

qed bitches
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7014 on: April 17, 2017, 06:41:34 PM »
+2
R/relationships seemed even more pathetic than usual today.
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/65tm36/i_am_a_23_m_ive_been_dating_my_24_f_for_4_years/

Sorry if this is a long story but the tl;dr will cover most of it.
So my girlfriend and I have been through a lot together. Two years ago we graduated college and moved cross country to work at the same business. We both absolutely hated it and decided to move back home and go back to school.
She had always talked about hiking the trail and we spoke about it as something we would eventually do together. Due to complicated circumstances I ended up quitting 3 months before she did and moved back home to enroll in classes right away.
While she was still away she told me that she was fighting with some serious depression and I encouraged her to go see a therapist. She was hesitant at first but ended up enjoying her sessions. Her therapist told her that she should do the trail right away and she told me she was thinking of doing it alone.
A few weeks later she sent me a long message about some of the problems in our relationship and that she was going to hike the trail and I told her the only way I'd be comfortable with it is if we were in a good state financially and emotionally before she went.
She eventually moved back to our hometown and got all her money together and bought all new gear for the trail (the stuff i got was meant for two people, would have been too heavy) She never really had an actual conversation about doing the trail with me after that long message but i supported her anyway.
I was planning a trip to Egypt for this summer with her but seeing as she was going to be gone for the trail I decided to giver her half of that money as a way of showing her that i supported her on the trail.
During the couple weeks she was in town before leaving for the trail we didn't really hang out much but I worked nights and I knew that she has a close relationship with her mom and wanted to giver her time to be with her. I found out the day before she left that she wasn't spending that time with her mom but rather with her friends and didn't tell/invite me to go with her because she wanted time to say goodbye to each of them. I was really hurt by this because not only did she exclude me, but she lied to me about it and tried to hide the fact she was doing it.
The night before she left she told me she wanted to take a break and use the trail as a way to see if we are actually right for each other and that when she gets done she'll know if she wants to get married or not.
Now that she has been on the trail for a few weeks she has told me she was sorry about wanting to go on a break, and that she loves me and can't wait to get back, but i can't help but go back to how hurt i was about the way she handled the entire situation.
She never even told my family that she was leaving.
I don't really have anyone to talk about this with but just typing it out makes me feel a little better, do any of you have a similar experience? what happened, what would you do in my shoes? I still love her uncontrollably but i just don't know if i can trust her.
tl;dr: My girlfriend left to hike the Appalachian trail without really making sure it was ok with me and wanted us to take a break while she did it. Is this something you would feel comfortable working past?

Gee r/relationships, should I take back the girl who wanted to fuck random guys on a 6 month hike, then had regrets? Also, yeah I'm sure the therapist totally told her that she needed to go right away. Bunch of retarded posts telling him he should go join her in the hike. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt and didn't see the break thing but it's r/relationships so they most likely did. This comment is just utterly confusing:

Honestly, you sound a bit controlling. Perhaps she wanted a break because she felt you weren't really supportive of the trip and her needs to work through her issues. The money thing sounds just passive aggressive to me.
I think she would be better off without you and with someone more understanding and supportive.

There was another one that's been deleted where the OP posted about how her step grandfather made a speech to all the grandchildren about how their father is a police officer now and to not be fuck ups. She thought this was uncalled for because it upset her sister who is 18 and pregnant (hasn't told family lol).

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #7015 on: April 17, 2017, 07:01:10 PM »
+8
Are there huge red-flags in your relationship?  Are you not married/don't have children under your care?  Fucking break up with them lmao, thats the nice thing about dating as opposed to driving drunk: if you fuck up you're not dead/killed someone/in jail, you just get to go "Welp, maybe better luck next time! Whats on Netflix?  Maybe I'll check out Tinder or relax for a month or two then give it another shot"

According to Reddit the first response to any sort of romantic problem is to let your GF/wife fuck as many people as fast as possible while you sit at work and cry.  Jews?  Aliens?  Are goons inside/outside of SA just really this stupid??
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 11:21:52 PM by Talcum X »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7016 on: April 17, 2017, 07:03:01 PM »
+9
She had always talked about hiking the trail

I'm going to try to use "hiking the trail" as a euphemism for "she's going to suck and fuck every dick in a 25 mile radius"

Now that she has been on the train for a few weeks she has told me she was sorry about wanting to go on a break, and that she loves me and can't wait to get back

fix'd lol

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7017 on: April 17, 2017, 10:42:25 PM »
+4
lol hiking the trail is the new euphemism for cock carouseling

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7018 on: April 18, 2017, 10:04:39 AM »
+7
Honestly, you sound a bit controlling. Perhaps she wanted a break because she felt you weren't really supportive of the trip and her needs to work through her issues. The money thing sounds just passive aggressive to me.
I think she would be better off without you and with someone more understanding and supportive.

Everything is "controlling" according to broke-brain internet faggots. It's a controlling relationship if...
-You don't let your wife hit the Appalachian dicktrails.
-You don't fund said trek through the trail of other cocks.
-You voice your concerns about wanting to be in a good state mentally/financially before letting her go on a 3 month vacation.

I might as well be Ralph Kramden for not letting my wife blow $60 a month/1 year minimum on a tanning package she'll never use. Or let her go to the club with her slutty friends. Just call me Cucky McHandpecked because she made me pay the gas bill instead of buy a new set of expensive kitchen knives. Or say "fuck no" to me going to some music festival with my pill-popping ex-college roommate. Either one of us would laugh if the other made mention of some 3 month hike.

Clearly we're two control freaks in an abusive relationship. Time to sever.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:13:56 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7019 on: April 18, 2017, 06:44:39 PM »
+7
Are there huge red-flags in your relationship?  Are you not married/don't have children under your care?  Fucking break up with them lmao, thats the nice thing about dating as opposed to driving drunk: if you fuck up you're not dead/killed someone/in jail, you just get to go "Welp, maybe better luck next time! Whats on Netflix?  Maybe I'll check out Tinder or relax for a month or two then give it another shot"

According to Reddit the first response to any sort of romantic problem is to let your GF/wife fuck as many people as fast as possible while you sit at work and cry.  Jews?  Aliens?  Are goons inside/outside of SA just really this stupid??

All depends.

If it is a girl who is saying that then it's likely because she's cheated in the past or wants to keep that argument in her back pocket if she decides to cheat later.  Either way, it's meant to absolve the girl from any kind of responsibility whatsoever.

If it is a dude who is saying that then it's likely because he thinks that by being some ultra progressive laid back guy that he will get more pussy:

:unparsons: "Please date me, m'lady.  You can fuck other guys if you want to, I don't care!"

Both sides are abhorrent.  If someone cheats on you, the only solution is to dump their ass.  Anything else means you've given them permission to cheat again, which they will.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7020 on: April 19, 2017, 12:28:06 AM »
+10
Trail cunt thought she could do better than the loser she's with and whoops turns out that most guys don't like mousy basic bitches with zero personality and a bus load of emotional baggage and now she wants back in her safe space with her pet faggot.

If that dude has half s sack he'll tell her to pound sand (he won't)

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7021 on: April 19, 2017, 12:46:29 AM »
+2
His post history is... quite something.

I think that guy is legitimately mentally ill. Like, in addition to being a commie tard. He's actually copy-pasting his rants from thread to thread, vilepilot-style, and he uses in earnest phrases like "diversity and tolerance" and "on the wrong side of history" which I'd stopped seeing anywhere except from alt-righters mocking the ultra-liberals. More than once I thought 'nope, this has to be a troll', but he just kept going.

He's been copy pasting this insanity lately:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/663czx/white_guy_stabbed_black_man_in_interracial_couple/dgfkara/
But we can't call Trump supporters racists, that's what made them vote for Trump /s

The fact is that Trump supporters are evil people who voted because they hate minorities. [Several studies have confirmed this](http://www.salon.com/2017/04/17/liberals-were-right-racism-played-a-larger-role-in-trumps-victory-than-income-inequality-and-authoritarianism/), anyone who denies this is denying science.

Trump voters were the whites who hate that America is becoming racially diverse, who see that whites will be a minority by 2050 and Trump is their last gasp trying to hold onto their unearned white privilege.

Lets not pretend that these people have done anything but voted their racist instincts after seeing the most racist candidate of all time:

**He continually demonizes Mexicans**

>"The protesters in New Mexico were thugs who were flying the Mexican flag," Trump tweeted. Trump spent much of the Albuquerque event viciously attacking the state’s governor, Susana Martinez, implying that she is lazy and attacking her for supposedly being soft on Syrian refugees.

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/25/trump_back_to_racist_rhetoric_after_new_mexico_rally_gets_violent_he_demonizes_the_mexican_flag/

**His company was sued for not renting to black people**

>Federal investigators also gathered evidence. Trump employees had secretly marked the applications of minorities with codes, such as “No. 9” and “C” for “colored,” according to government interview accounts filed in federal court. The employees allegedly directed blacks and Puerto Ricans away from buildings with mostly white tenants, and steered them toward properties that had many minorities, the government filings alleged.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-the-governments-racial-bias-case-against-donald-trumps-company-and-how-he-fought-it/2016/01/23/fb90163e-bfbe-11e5-bcda-62a36b394160_story.html

**Discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career**

>“When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, told the New Yorker for a September article. “It was the eighties, I was a teen-ager, but I remember it: they put us all in the back.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/09/07/the-death-and-life-of-atlantic-city

> “And isn’t it funny. I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it,” O’Donnell recalled Trump saying. “The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

>“I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee, according to O’Donnell. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

http://articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

**He refused to condemn the white supremacists who are campaigning for him**

Three times in a row on Feb. 28, Trump sidestepped opportunities to renounce white nationalist and former KKK leader David Duke, who told his radio audience last week that voting for any candidate other than Trump is “really treason to your heritage.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/david-duke-trump-219777

It’s preposterous to think that Trump doesn’t know about white supremacist groups or their sometimes violent support of him. Reports of neo-Nazi groups rallying around Trump go back as far as August of last year:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-david-duke_us_56d31097e4b0871f60ebbd35?m4bcsor

His white supremacist fan club includes the Daily Stormer, a leading neo-Nazi news site; Richard Spencer, director of the National Policy Institute, which aims to promote the “heritage, identity, and future of European people”; Jared Taylor, editor of American Renaissance, a Virginia-based white nationalist magazine; Michael Hill, head of the League of the South, an Alabama-based white supremacist secessionist group; and Brad Griffin, a member of Hill’s League of the South and author of the popular white supremacist blog Hunter Wallace:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-white-supremacists_us_55dce43ee4b08cd3359dc41a

A leader of the Virginia KKK who is backing Trump told a local TV reporter earlier this month, “The reason a lot of Klan members like Donald Trump is because a lot of what he believes, we believe in":

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/a-lot-of-what-he-believes-we-believe-kkk-grand-imperial-wizard-endorses-trump/

**He questions whether President Obama was born in the United States**

Long before calling Mexican immigrants “criminals” and “rapists,” Trump was a leading proponent of “birtherism,” the racist conspiracy theory that President Barack Obama was not born in the United States and is thus an illegitimate president. Trump claimed in 2011 to have sent people to Hawaii to investigate whether Obama was really born there. He insisted at the time that the researchers “cannot believe what they are finding.”

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/04/26/birtherism-trump-s-original-sin-and-media-s-latest-one/210088

**He trashed Native Americans, too**

In 1993, when Trump wanted to open a casino in Bridgeport, Connecticut, that would compete with one owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Nation, a local Native American tribe, he told the House subcommittee on Native American Affairs that “they don’t look like Indians to me... They don’t look like Indians to Indians.”

http://www.courant.com/business/dan-haar/hc-haar-donald-trump-connecticut-indians-weicker-20150810-column.html

Edit: Lets not forget this racist incident as well:

In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City-area newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty in New York and the expansion of police authority in response to the infamous case of a woman who was beaten and raped while jogging in Manhattan’s Central Park.

The convictions were vacated years later when the real rapist admitted attacking the jogger and his DNA was matched to the crime. The city paid millions to the teens to settle their lawsuits.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1838466.1403324800!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/trump21n-1-web.jpg?enlarged

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1838466.1403324800!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_970/trump21n-1-web.jpg?enlarged

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7022 on: April 19, 2017, 09:15:04 AM »
+8
Cheating is the one thing I'm willing to go full-swole 888hamburgers on. Zero tolerance, including the past. Once a cheater, always a cheater + everyone I've ever known who has cheated has eventually done it again. There's not even a valid theoretical reason to justify cheating and if it's been done in non-lifetime long relationships, what makes you think it won't happen when a lifetime-relationship that eventually hits a rocky lul.

If you break up with someone seconds before cheating, well shit... that's brutal but still not cheating and at least you have the balls to not be a total coward.

I honestly consider it mental-disorder levels of brokebrain fuckupery. Needing that crutch or fallback option. I don't even know.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:20:41 AM by blasting_asshole »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #7023 on: April 19, 2017, 12:40:32 PM »
+5
Cheating is the one thing I'm willing to go full-swole 888hamburgers on. Zero tolerance, including the past. Once a cheater, always a cheater + everyone I've ever known who has cheated has eventually done it again. There's not even a valid theoretical reason to justify cheating and if it's been done in non-lifetime long relationships, what makes you think it won't happen when a lifetime-relationship that eventually hits a rocky lul.

If you break up with someone seconds before cheating, well shit... that's brutal but still not cheating and at least you have the balls to not be a total coward.

I honestly consider it mental-disorder levels of brokebrain fuckupery. Needing that crutch or fallback option. I don't even know.
I actually agree, cheating is ultimately what broke me. I have never cheated on my ltrs. Seeing my friends LTR's of many years and wives run out because they were bored. And many in relationship or married women getting flirty with me made me realize how broken modern dating and relationships are. I just choose to enjoy the decline. Being a woman is a mental disorder.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! Soldier The Gentry Classicist TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7024 on: April 19, 2017, 12:44:29 PM »
+7
my (25f) car got stolen. We had a decent insurance pay out but my husband (28m, of 3 years) spent the money on a new gaming system while I was out of town. My dream job is at risk with no car and he doesn't give a single crap.Relationships

submitted 2 hours ago * by Quotedoctor

So back in late February I came outside to go to work and find my car was just gone. The police did thier thing and there hasn't been any trace of it. The insurance really came through for me and I got a nice pay out for plenty of money to buy a decent used car that would work for me.

I went out of town to visit my family for a week and wasn't paying attention to our bank account. Well my husband was and apparently he thought this nice multi thousand dollar deposit was just money from God and he proceeded to spend every penny plus some on a brand new high end gaming system. This is so problematic because now I don't get a new car and plus he's not looking for a job because he's on his computer all day.

I got back and realized the money was gone and was livid with him. I swear I could have beat his fat ass to death I was so mad. I have a once in a lifetime job working as an assistant to a high end wedding photographer who is teaching me the business and photography and she's taking some of my work equity to buy a stake in her company so I can take over when she retires in 5 years. She pays me double the average for people in my position but I have to have a car to get to some of these events which can be way out in the country and we are coming into wedding season. So far my boss has been able to give me a ride but she's frustrated. This weekend I'm looking at taking a $20 uber to her house so she doesn't have to pick me up but that's a lot of money to expect every weekend.

Plus now, since my husband is so lazy I'm having to walk 1.5 miles to the closest grocery store which is whole foods (way more expensive) than being able to drive to Von's. Since my husband hates Whole Foods, he's been eating at Burger King that's just outside our complex for 3 meals a day which is so freaking expensive.

The true kicker is he just doesn't care what I'm having to go through, he's not even pretending to look for a job, he said he would divorce me if I even mention taking his computer back and I'm tempted to oblige him. He said it's finally fair that since I get to live out my dream of being a photographer, he gets to live out his dream of Having and awesome gaming system. He's gained 100lbs since we were married 3 years ago and has done nothing with his degree and I've supported him in just about everything. I'm just so fed up and feel like he doesn't give a crap about me and on top of all this he still pressures me to have "porno sex" with him whenever I'm home.

tl;dr: My husband spent the insurance money that we got for my stolen car on a top of the line gaming system. My dream job of becoming a photographer is at risk because I need a car. I've been supporting him for almost three years and I'm so fed up because it seems like he doesn't care at all.

Edit: lots of people telling me to sell this system. I'm open to this but how? It's huge and I can't even guess as to how to take it apart and keep it all in order, I don't have a car to drive it anywhere?

If I put it on Craigslist or eBay would rhe buyer know how to get it out? What about GameStop or something like that?

lmao
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.