;

Author Topic: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday  (Read 585779 times)

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: Random E/N Shit
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2012, 09:46:45 AM »
Sup dudes and dudettes, I'm 25 and I've never had a girlfriend or been kissed, let alone had sex. I don't really know what happened; when I was little I was talkative and outgoing enough, but as I got into middle school and high school I became more withdrawn. I guess its because puberty hit me kinda hard; I was normal looking when I was little but during my teen years I was fat and ugly, plus had glasses. On top of that, I lived in a different neighborhood from most everyone else, so I couldn't hang out with other kids after school or really hook up with them in any way. By the time I got a driver's license (senior year) I was already in the habit of not doing jack shit after school except surfing the Internet.

And as for college, well, I haven't really been to college yet. For a couple of years after high school I just went to some technical school, and after that I started going to a community college. I'm going to transfer to a university this year but my point is that I've never had the whole dorm-living college experience. So ever since high school, there's been no opportunities to really mingle with other people. So the years went by and suddenly I'm a 25 year old virgin.

So how do I get out of this rut? I get that I need to get out and mingle, but how do I start a conversation if I don't really have a whole lot to talk about? It's not that I'm boring; I have genuine interests and passions (and no, they aren't videogames and anime), but they don't seem to be the kind of things you can really break the ice with. It seems weird to say "You know, tuataras aren't really lizards, they're sphenodonts" to a cute chick in a nightclub.

ohhhhhh my god.

lol

my knowledge of the pointless amateur knowledge of the minutia of lizard nomenclature and classification should totally bring a certain Esoteric Cachet to any gathering of carbon based bags of mostly water yet does not  :myecred:

IMO this is the real issue facing the youth of America.  Their parents allow them to spend their formative years buried under an avalanche of ever more compartmentalized knowledge that, in the end, is not only useless, but literally harmful to their mental and physical development.

I know we go on endlessly about going the fuck outside and living, but these useless creatures are literally trained from adolescence that the accumulation of radically specialized useless trivia is equivalent to education and socialization. 

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2012, 10:44:46 AM »
my knowledge of the pointless amateur knowledge of the minutia of lizard nomenclature and classification should totally bring a certain Esoteric Cachet to any gathering of carbon based bags of mostly water yet does not

I am getting a tattoo of this is aramaic script under my left breast.

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2012, 12:12:54 PM »
he should check out that new dating site for people who like lizards, lizardlinkup.com

have yall noticed that there is a dating site for every niche out there now? and they advertise on tv

like these:
http://www.meetanostomate.org/

http://www.stdfriends.com/ (can probably find some down sluts here)

http://www.dailydiapers.com/

http://www.farmersonly.com/
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »
IMO this is the real issue facing the youth of America.  Their parents allow them to spend their formative years buried under an avalanche of ever more compartmentalized knowledge that, in the end, is not only useless, but literally harmful to their mental and physical development.

I know we go on endlessly about going the fuck outside and living, but these useless creatures are literally trained from adolescence that the accumulation of radically specialized useless trivia is equivalent to education and socialization.

This is true. The fact of the matter is we don't really know the full effects of The Internet on the development of children. It's probably having horrible effects on the way their minds form and then how they socialize. I mean, we saw how tv changed people's attention spans and whatnot. We see it in ourselves, and most of us are second generation tv watchers (as in people who were born when it existed and whose parents were as well.

TV got big around 1950 on. Internet say 95. So we're around roughly 1967 when it comes to understanding how the internet will affect kids and their kids. The "MTV Generation" of the Internet hasn't really been born yet or is maybe just being born. Imagine how fucked up a 20 year old will be in 2032, when the Internet is 37 years old and both that kid and his parents grew up on it.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2012, 06:21:54 PM »

This is true. The fact of the matter is we don't really know the full effects of The Internet on the development of children. It's probably having horrible effects on the way their minds form and then how they socialize. I mean, we saw how tv changed people's attention spans and whatnot. We see it in ourselves, and most of us are second generation tv watchers (as in people who were born when it existed and whose parents were as well.

TV got big around 1950 on. Internet say 95. So we're around roughly 1967 when it comes to understanding how the internet will affect kids and their kids. The "MTV Generation" of the Internet hasn't really been born yet or is maybe just being born. Imagine how fucked up a 20 year old will be in 2032, when the Internet is 37 years old and both that kid and his parents grew up on it.

You've already got technology graduates who don't know much beyond pushing buttons on their iphones.

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 03:24:56 PM »
No matter how bad your life gets, remember that you'll always be better off than this guy:

I have made whiny posts here before, so I apologize in advance for this.

Basically I just feel like I have failed in every aspect of being a person. I barely passed high school, dropped out of community college, fucked up the decent job I had.

After high school I lost every friend I had. Currently I have one friend, but I feel almost like he only hangs out with me out of some silly sense of obligation, or simply feels sorry for me.

I tend to have a lot of difficulty opening up or getting to know people. I can get along with just about anyone, but I feel like I must appear cold or aloof, because when talking to people I find my mind has a tendency to kind of go blank and I feel as if I have nothing to say and I strain myself trying to maintain a smile. I frequently pussy out and avoid any situation that may make me uncomfortable.

If it isn't obvious, I am a virgin. I tried dating a few girls when I was 14 or so. I am now 24 and haven't dated anyone since. I feel like I am unable to become intimate (emotionally or physically) with anyone. Especially in regards to sex, I have a problem with acne and thus I would likely never feel comfortable undressing in front of someone. Being a virgin used to be more of a source of stress for me, but I don't really concern myself with it, I mean I am not going to lie I do want to have sex, but I have sort of accepted that it's simply not going to happen. I am more concerned with being able to love someone and form any kind of meaningful connections with people.

It seems most of the time that I don't really feel much of anything. I spend most of time just watching TV, because being in a world in which I don't exist is the only thing that makes me feel okay. When not watching television or whatever I like to fantasize about death, more than sex even. In any given situation I imagine ways I could die, and it strangely comforts me. This cannot be healthy.

I have tried to off myself twice in the past, obviously I failed, but no one found out and I didn't tell anybody. I've been to group and 1 on 1 therapy as well as been on medication. These didn't seem to help me, but admittedly I did not stick with them for long enough. However I am now unemployed and uninsured, so getting help will be difficult.

I suppose deep down I really do want to get better and live a somewhat normal and not isolated life. But really I'm not sure I do want to get better, mostly I just want to end it. The main thing is I do not want to put my parents through that, they have been supportive even if somewhat absent. Sometimes, as terrible as it is, I almost wish they would die so I could without putting them through the misery of losing a child.

I really am not sure why I am posting this here, I just felt the need to get things out of my head. Or perhaps part of me just hopes someone will tell me that I am right and that it is not worth it.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 06:34:36 PM »
You notice in al,lof these whinging whining screeds they are constantly talking about how they feel.  They talk as if they're imprisoned in this cage of emotions they can never escape from, which rules every aspect of their lives.  If I had to live like that I'm sure I'd just kill myself and be done with it.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2012, 11:20:49 AM »
Quote from: Synesthesia Demon" post="408501615
Over the course of this year, I've been having more and more trouble with napping at my SO's house. It started out as just being a little embarrassed when I fell asleep (cos I was often tired). Then I started waking up and being ashamed, head turned away and couldn't speak except to apologize. Yesterday I napped and woke up in a panic fifteen minutes later, nearly in tears because it had upset me so much. Not ten minutes ago, I tried to lay down. I was/am exhausted from an anxious, sleepless night and work. I got so panicky that I couldn't even close my eyes.

None of this is because my SO disapproves. He's completely fine with me napping when I need to, and he has stated it many times to quell the flood of apologies. I don't understand this horrible guilt I feel when I nap here. If I do manage to fall asleep, he's noticed that I won't use the covers or the pillows, as if I'm punishing myself by being super uncomfortable and cold. I feel like he's getting super frustrated with me for the constant apologies and "unreasonable" guilt.

How can I get over this napping anxiety?

:swanson:

These people are literally broken in a million different, equally pathetic, ways.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2012, 05:42:18 PM »
You notice in al,lof these whinging whining screeds they are constantly talking about how they feel.  They talk as if they're imprisoned in this cage of emotions they can never escape from, which rules every aspect of their lives.  If I had to live like that I'm sure I'd just kill myself and be done with it.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red TNE Veteran Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 11:18:58 PM »
lol i get it, he's still just a rat in a cage  :adam: :drew:

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3514088&pagenumber=1 Some goonette starts going through her roommates shit and finds some shitty love poems he wrote about her, feels creeped out and the need to evict him. Usual cat lady suspects not only agree with her, but basically start acting like the dude is the next Ted Bundy.  Anyone with a differing opinion is a victim-blaming rape apologist.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

wimpb

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2012, 10:47:49 PM »
Could you post a few quotes? I'm at work and I don't feel like the hassle of retrieving my SA password. Or typing it in.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red TNE Veteran Strayan
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2012, 12:02:20 AM »
Could you post a few quotes? I'm at work and I don't feel like the hassle of retrieving my SA password. Or typing it in.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
lol, still fucking paying half rent after your roommate asks you to leave. lowest of the fucking low.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2012, 08:49:40 PM »
Having secret thoughts=threatening, manipulating, and creating an untenable situation. OK, call the thought police.
 :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

Bet if this guy looked like

instead of

then the thread would be all about her secret romantic admirer instead of her creepy stalker.
  :adam:

wimpb

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2012, 08:51:31 PM »
is that the nigger from twilight? didn't his gf cheat on him with the director or something lol

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2012, 09:03:36 PM »
is that the nigger from twilight? didn't his gf cheat on him with the director or something lol

Yes.

Couldn't read all that text. Hit my limit for goonisms and other cultural marxist bullshit early on when I got to read about how virginity and morality are just social constructs from a bunch of teenage would be writers and cat ladies.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2012, 09:55:23 PM »
Haahaaha oh jesus im fucking dying here its a perfect storm of goon

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Something Wonderful TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
I am not a violent person normally, but if a person Influence Device typed crossed my path in person, an ultimatum of shut up or get a punch to the face would be given immediately.  That is unbearable.  I read the first block only, and even just by skimming the rest, I caught shit that made me  :hank:

Edit: For Engrish
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 04:11:39 PM by BubbaCat »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2012, 01:46:48 PM »
You missed the best part in which she says she was in his room and just "found" the notebook, then opened it and went through it.

And he is the creeper.

:tuss:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2012, 11:39:00 PM »
You missed the best part in which she says she was in his room and just "found" the notebook, then opened it and went through it.

And he is the creeper.

:tuss:

Yeah, and she complains about the dude drinking, but then goes on to talk about all the drugs she herself does and how she decided to quit her job. The worst tenant definitely left that apartment.
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2012, 11:59:26 PM »
Faire goon maiden, doth thee needeth a gentle roommate?

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2012, 12:05:46 AM »
Sounds like a real keeper. What's the odds she wasn't just going through his stuff because she's a snoop but because she was looking for any loose cash to steal?

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2012, 12:48:54 AM »
Faire goon maiden, doth thee needeth a gentle Goonmate?
ftfy
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2012, 01:41:24 AM »
Faire goon maiden, doth thee needeth a gentle roommate?

She won't be finding one any more gentle than the doormat pussy that just left, that's for sure. I wonder how long a roommate with an actual backbone would be willing to put up with her not having a job and being at home 24 hours a day, smoking weed, popping pills, and snooping through their room.