;

Author Topic: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday  (Read 585321 times)

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards Artist The Gentry Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: E/N: I am in therapy. I will have sex someday
« Reply #4725 on: September 05, 2016, 03:51:50 PM »
+3
An aging, fat goonette tries to deal with with the fact that she hit the wall and now can't find a rich guy in his late 30s who will sweep her off of her (swollen) feet.  Kind of sad in a way.  It starts here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3713762&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=101#post463894102

Naturally the other aging, fat goonettes try to comfort her but then she admits that she cries every day that she's still single.

I actually feel bad for her because she doesn't seem like a hateful cunt like Anne Whateley, this woman just seems like she is a victim of feminist bullshit.

Helpful imaginary post-

Instead on her focusing on finding a man, she's be better off focusing on herself. Unhappy with your weight? Do something about it! Join a gym, meet people there. Go for a walk and say hi to the people you walk past! Take a cooking class, learn how to cook healthy meals and meet people!

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST] reason- Body shaming, privilege not checked, suggesting situations where poster can be eye raped/mentally raped/rape-raped, ableism, classism, failure to post trigger warning, fatphobia.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4726 on: September 05, 2016, 03:56:43 PM »
:popcorn:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4727 on: September 05, 2016, 04:22:47 PM »
+6
I wish.  Instead, the advice is that she should start dating younger guys :facepalm:

I don't want to hear shit about how "creepy" it is for men to date younger women on E/N any more after seeing this shit.  The same womyn who dogpiled a man for having a girlfriend four years younger than him is actively encouraging this woman to date men 5+ years younger than her.  Never mind that these type of guys only want a quick and easy lay to fulfill their MILF or BBW fantasies.

Anyone who takes dating advice seriously from goons is fucked anyway.  Hell, asking goons for dating advice is a sign you don't have it together either.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #4728 on: September 05, 2016, 04:48:02 PM »
+3
What 20 something man (in his right mind) would want to date a woman in her 30s, provided she isn't some potential sugar momma.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #4729 on: September 05, 2016, 04:50:29 PM »
+3
Hopeless goons.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4730 on: September 05, 2016, 05:46:26 PM »
+1
What 20 something man (in his right mind) would want to date a woman in her 30s, provided she isn't some potential sugar momma.

There are some bloody delicious MILFs where I live and I would definitely date them if I would be a horny guy in my 20s.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Call Me CisMale

• Unperson
  • better dead than red
  • Awards Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4731 on: September 05, 2016, 06:02:47 PM »
+4
Yeah, there's dating and then there's Dating.

When I was 22 I "dated" a 35 year old former "dancer" with trashy 90s tats and huge fake cans who was an early disciple of CrossFit and P90X. Our dates consisted of drinking at her place and fucking.

I was like a kid in a candy shop. Every young guy should have such a woman.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4732 on: September 05, 2016, 06:19:47 PM »
+1

There are some bloody delicious MILFs where I live and I would definitely date them if I would be a horny guy in my 20s.
They are in America dude, bitches forgot how to take care of themselves after farting out a kid...

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4733 on: September 05, 2016, 06:27:00 PM »
+4
I think the biggest hindrance I have on Match is my body type (full figured). I think "curvy" is lying because I'm bigger than that, but I am NOT morbidly obese or even giant looking which my pictures show (I am tall so I have curves but I'm not 400 lbs huge). I'm starting to get really aggravated that being able to run marathons when I'm in my 30's apparently matters more than whether or not I'm a good person who has goals, likes adventure, has a house/car/steady work, etc. and it's not like when me and my eventual partner are 80 we are going to be running. Maybe, because there are old people that do, but maybe not. I think it's stupid.

LOL, this chick is not some MILF gym bunny who will fuck your brains out, this is a frumpy woman whose metabolism went south before even having a kid.

I'm looking for men that seem to be reasonably successful - so job/car/preferably own apartment or house, though I had to live with my dad awhile while getting divorced so I get it if things happen and they're at home temporarily. They don't have to be like MBA/JD/MD types. Just motivated enough to work and have goals. Know what I mean? I'm looking for men age 30 and up (I'm 31) but preferably no older than 40. Like I don't want a 45 year old guy, who could be in failing health by the time I'm 50. Know what I mean? I'm not really picky about body type as long as they are not morbidly obese, or a gym rat to the point that they'll make me feel like shit if I eat cake or don't feel like doing a workout on a given day. I have broad and varied interests so I can find common ground as far as things to do for fun with the vast majority of people I think.

Doesn't seem that unreasonable except again she brings little or nothing to the table herself.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 06:33:36 PM by Mushroom Thx »

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #4734 on: September 05, 2016, 06:45:57 PM »
+6
Doesn't seem that unreasonable except again she brings little or nothing to the table herself.

Time to dust off this old chestnut again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1213212/The-ego-epidemic-more-inflated-sense-fabulousness.html

And they often go hand in hand with acute ego-itis. As Margot Medhurt knows only too well.
She is the founder of Yours Sincerely, an Edinburgh-based personal dating and introduction agency for professionals. She has almost 30 years' experience in the industry and has noticed a significant rise in this phenomenon in recent years.
'It used to be that most women who joined a dating agency had a pretty good idea of where they stood in the eligibility stakes,' she said. 'But in the past few years, I've noticed that there are a significant number of women who don't.
'They tend to be in their 30s, and there is a wide discrepancy between how they perceive themselves and how others see them.
'They are often very plain, but see themselves as being absolutely fabulous, exceptional people.
'They invariably reject every guy's profile I send them. But if a guy rejects their profile, there is all hell to pay. There is disbelief. They are really saying: "I'm so fabulous. How dare he turn me down?"
'In the past few years, I've noticed a real sense of entitlement among this small group of women. The idea that a guy might not find them as amazing as they find themselves doesn't enter their head.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4735 on: April 19, 2017, 02:13:55 PM »
+4
Anyone who takes dating advice seriously from goons is fucked anyway.  Hell, asking goons for dating advice is a sign you don't have it together either.

quoting this post from several months ago because i was looking at e/n today. i was looking at the relationship threads and i started laughing my ass off because not a single person who posts in there is normal or in a normal relationship. everyone is either mentally ill, dating someone who is mentally ill, or into polyamory or some other kind of weird fetish. they changed the name of e/n again, but "internet defectives" was pretty much spot on, because there's no normal people asking for advice or giving it.

the only remotely normal advice is you shouldn't be a pussy and keep talking to your ex if you aren't fucking, but of course they're so autistic that they treat that as some sort of universal rule that can never be violated -- like people never have amicable break ups and mutually part ways but are still on good terms. no, it is always deep seated and lasting heartbreak for these sad sacks.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #4736 on: April 19, 2017, 09:00:38 PM »
+4
keep talking to your ex if you aren't fucking, but of course they're so autistic that they treat that as some sort of universal rule that can never be violated -- like people never have amicable break ups and mutually part ways but are still on good terms. no, it is always deep seated and lasting heartbreak for these sad sacks.

In my experience, talking to exes never goes well. I think part of it generational change, where people don't casually date any more. Casual Dating is just fuckbuddies now. So if you actually get involved in a relationship, its pretty serious and those usually don't have a nice mutual agreed on end.

I think the other part is the people asking for dating advice on the internet are broken, spinless fucks. Telling them to keep talking to their exes is like telling an alcoholic its ok to have a drink; it might be decent advice for some people, but not for someone with a problem.

Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4737 on: April 19, 2017, 09:46:38 PM »
+6
as for asking for relationship advice online, i basically agree. on e/n it's worse though because they're all so fucked up it's like asking if it's ok to be into fucking stuffed animals on furfuckers.com or whatever.

the fundamental problem with asking for e/n type advice online is that you are asking complete strangers who don't know shit about you or your situation to help based on whatever you decide to explain in text. you're never going to get anything better than generic advice, and if you're dumb enough to do it, you're very likely to just scroll past any advice you don't want to agree with. the internet is good for asking people technical questions like, why is my car doing this, but not about your personal life.

welp that's my hot take on e/n.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4738 on: April 19, 2017, 11:28:09 PM »
+10
e/n, when you need the outside perspective a friend can provide but you don't have any friends

:ignatius:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #4739 on: April 20, 2017, 08:04:29 AM »
+15
Sit tight while I put on my bra and yarnwig so I can lend you some dating advice, from a woman's perspective.

not err

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4740 on: April 20, 2017, 08:31:43 PM »
+3
I did an E/N thread back before the sub form, it didn't go well. fuck that was 10 plus years ago and I had some faggot white knighting my ex cheating on me.

One weird thing I remember like pre 2006 is that sometimes there would be people who had been around the block and they would drop real talk on goons and their shitty relationship. any one remember shwarmy and his true tales of dating horror?

I wonder how E/N would deal with his stories

Elmucheromujahideen

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #4741 on: April 20, 2017, 08:50:34 PM »
+6

She was hot, had more money than me, knew it wasn't anything serious, just wanted sex all the time, and didn't pester me about marriage or where it was going etc.

What an awful time I had.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4742 on: April 21, 2017, 04:41:30 AM »
+1

She was hot, had more money than me, knew it wasn't anything serious, just wanted sex all the time, and didn't pester me about marriage or where it was going etc.

What an awful time I had.

See this guy knows what the deal is.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Autistic Faggot Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #4743 on: April 21, 2017, 05:43:16 AM »
Sit tight while I put on my bra and yarnwig so I can lend you some dating advice, from a woman's perspective.

s@me
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran Better dead than red United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4744 on: May 18, 2017, 11:02:28 PM »
+10
I found a decent looking man who loves me and agreed to be my boyfriend even after he heard that recording Shmorky took of me screaming about the Jewish question, so if something like that can happen, I think a happy ending is possible for any goon or pretty much anyone ever.

POST REGERT

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4745 on: May 18, 2017, 11:17:50 PM »
+1
This was my favorite SS thread for years.  Don't goons post funny E/N threads anymore?  :(

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4746 on: May 18, 2017, 11:48:11 PM »
+4
This was my favorite SS thread for years.  Don't goons post funny E/N threads anymore?  :(

Starting to wonder how much of e/n is a ghost town from bans or suicides.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4747 on: May 19, 2017, 12:08:53 AM »
+4
Occasionally you'll hear from sociopastry and Anne Weightley and they appear to be as dysfunctional as ever.  So it isn't like sadbrains goons have bettered themselves, they're just posting less.

Edit: One of my favorite goons from E/N is The Angry Turtle.  He was an unemployable sulking shitlib but he triggered the E/N catlady squad by asserting that women have it easier in the dating market.  I haven't seen him post in a while.  Optimistically I could assume that he found a job and a decent girlfriend but he's probably the same loser as before, just older.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:15:09 AM by (((🍆🍆🍆))) »

magic kike

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #4748 on: May 19, 2017, 02:12:20 PM »
+2
I found a decent looking man who loves me and agreed to be my boyfriend even after he heard that recording Shmorky took of me screaming about the Jewish question, so if something like that can happen, I think a happy ending is possible for any goon or pretty much anyone ever.

:rock: But aren't you a jewlatto, and he a white nationalist? How exactly does that work, would you make him dinner then put yourself in the oven? Does he consider you an honorary aryan in bed, or are you naughty Anne Frank? Does he have you wear crotchless striped pajamas? So many questions.   
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 02:21:49 PM by magic kike »

One fly brotherfucker

• Enemy Of The State
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran Better dead than red United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4749 on: May 19, 2017, 02:47:52 PM »
+2

:rock: But aren't you a jewlatto, and he a white nationalist? How exactly does that work, would you make him dinner then put yourself in the oven? Does he consider you an honorary aryan in bed, or are you naughty Anne Frank? Does he make you wear striped lingerie? So many questions.   

He literally calls me his honorary Aryan.  :allears:  Yes, I am Jewish on my mother's side.  Redpill people do not trust me because of it, but Platinum pilled people know that Jewish traitors who have completely renounced Judaism and actively fight against them are vital to the movement.  I usually don't 'come out' to people about being Jewish until we're close friends and I know them well, and so far everyone I've come out to has accepted it.  They know my personality well and see the loads of work I've done regarding the Jewish question.  The few people like me there are - such as Ernst Zundel and Rabbi Finkelstein are valuable because they've witnessed for years, from the inside, how Js operate and can use their Jewish heritage to work as double agents.  I'm kind of like Professor Snape from Harry Potter (who nicknamed himself "The Half Blood Prince") who was half wizard and half muggle and a Death Eater who became good and redeemed himself by acting as a double agent spy for Dumbledore.  It's a corny example but it's basically what I do, and it has earned me a lot of respect among my circle of National Socialists.  My boyfriend was a victim of the Jew run US foster care system, which for the most part is pure evil, and we have reason to believe he is a Satanic Ritual Abuse victim, so he also has first hand experience on one of their branches of evil motherfuckery. So he knows the value of having people who are or were on the inside now working with the movement. Things worked out good for both of us though. We got a nice house in Pennsylvania and we're working on our book. 

Sorry for the derail. I want to add - these goons who think that 28 is middle aged and their youthful looks are gone clearly do not know how to take care of themselves.  My personal secret is kratom.  Kratom is the fountain of youth.  I'm 28 myself, and I ask people to guess my age all the time - they always clock me at 21 or 22.  Goons gotta learn some beauty secrets.