;

Author Topic: Failure To Launch: The Loosechanj Doxx  (Read 36986 times)

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
Failure To Launch: The Loosechanj Doxx
« on: November 08, 2013, 12:07:11 AM »
+17
Doxxnet PresentsA Something Sensitive Production
Loosechanj
The Book Barn isn't exactly a controversial forum. It's pretty quiet. It had several mods over the years who have all stepped down or moved on: Bizarro Toby, who was promoted up to GBS, Viconia, bobservo, and maxnmona. Only one remains, and that is Loosechanj. While on the surface he doesn't draw the ire of an Eggplant Wizard or a Brother Jonathan, he has had his moments:

Quote from: stupid ugly retard" post="377161137
Wait, why are you mod of the forum for talking about books then?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quote from: BABY FlNLAND" post="377165579
Quote from: LooseChanj" post="377164902
Quote from: McCaine" post="377159561
Quote from: LooseChanj" post="377071979
Quote from: Van Dis
This forum has terrible taste but here goes nothing.
I think it only appears that way.  What people are going to discuss on an internet forum they use for recreation is going to give a skewed impression, because who the hell wants to talk about the shit they read in lit class when they get home?
Are you nuts? If everything weren't swamped with 50 page bullshit about bad fantasy novels people could perhaps discuss something actually worthwhile? Why do you think people attend "lit class" if they don't want to talk about it?
Well why are we swamped with such things?  I imagine it's mighty discouraging when you're looking to discuss War & Peace and only get a couple replies while the grrm thread is clocking a couple hundred a day.  Especially when those replies are shit posting trolls.  People have different tastes, and it's not surprising that there are popular convergence points like grrm.
Ironically, one of the "shit posting trolls" you probated on this page is in fact an English PhD. In addition, one might also describe a sewage treatment plant as a popular convergence point.

But of course, there's one big thing that's pissed off a lot of people on SA, particularly the feminists. And that of course, is his horrible misogynistic treatment and objectification of women in the Awful Yearbook. He was once banned WHILE A MOD by Momma Ozma for his works, immortalized in the now infamous Looschanj.jpg. Though nowadays bringing it up is ignored or it's thrown down the memory hole. Circle the wagons.

Quote from: Lowtax" post="421325546
I dont know much about loosechanj and never saw that image before, but if it's real than that's pretty weird

So who is this snarky ladies man? He must be a young, attractive, confident PUA, easily getting the ladies right? :lolno: Let's meet Loosechanj, and let everyone know just who it is that gets away with being a misogynist right in the ranks of the SA Staff.

Loosechanj

HELLO LADIES!

Name: Otis Grey "Greg" Whitehurst III

AIM: LooseChanj
http://loosechanj.dreamwidth.org/
http://loosechanj.livejournal.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Loosechanj
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Loosechanj/simple
http://www.youtube.com/user/LooseChanj
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21838185@N05/
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/84908-loosechanj
http://slashdot.org/~LooseChanj
loosechanj@yahoo.com
ogw@livejournal.com
Also goes by "sparechanj"
Born: 10/25/69. That's right, he's OLDER than BroJo
Lives: In a shitty "condo" a couple blocks from the ocean by A1A BEACHFRONT AVENUE!!! in Cape Canaveral FL by the cruise ship port.

Occupation: IT, computers. Was working for NASA a couple years ago but it's unknown if he survived the death of the shuttle program. When he's not steadily employed he does freelance computer repair for people he knows to make rent.
Family: Father, Otis Grey Jr, died 1988, Mother Connie D**r**, Stepfather Michael, 3 living stepbrothers, 1 living grandmother. Has pet cats. One ran away in February. :(
Relationships: We read his Livejournal going back 10 years, and outside of an ex-gf from NJ who he dated until 2003 (who he says could stand to lose 150 lbs), he does not mention any relationship or sexual encounter of any kind. You do the math.
Description: Fat, shaved head, glasses.
Religion: Nominally Christian, but pretty athiest
Quote from: Loosechanj
I grew up in an extremely W.A.S.P. home, my mother is a very repressed methodist and my father was a typical whacko southern baptist. They sent me to Catholic school for three years.
:ignatius:
SA Career: Joined Feb 17, 2006. Moderator of The Book Barn since September of 2008. Over 15,200 posts.
Hobbies:: reading scifi books, used to surf. Plays guitar-http://loosechanj.livejournal.com/pics/catalog/2166 has 9 of them. Likes Classic Rock and 80s music. Watches scifi-Star Trek, BSG, etc.
Plays WOW a lot
His character:

Played "Sim Story" and wrote about his characters in his livejournal.
http://loosechanj.dreamwidth.org/528924.html

Also likes discussing NASA and space stuff, cats. Are we seeing a pattern here? :rock:

Up next, we'll see how this old man has let statistically 2/3 of his life go by with nothing to show, living a broken, sad existence on the fringes of his dreams with no love, poor health and no hope.

Part One: Childhood and Early Life
Part Two: Lost Aspirations and Career
Part Three: Failing Health
Part Four: Progressive Views on Minorities and Women and Complete Lack of Hypocrisy. We Swear

This is a test of being under a certain influence. I will attempt to describe
some of the things I've been doing since I took the pill. Well, I took a poop.
Yeah, that's the sort of thing you could expedct from nearly everyone. Then I decided
To post an article to alt.drunken.basturds. I related my experience concerning the Columbia.

i saw her First Launch, I rooot every launch. Even this last one. IT made me feel a little uneasy,
And the shuttle was running sooooooosmoothly I was fairly apprehensive
when the crew didnt answer after several comm cheks my mood was getting pretty
glum when I notice the spaceflightdaily pics of debris that I ell on my desk
and cried. The old bird just wasn't coming home.

Apologize I'writ9intg this while pretty traasahed.
Current Music: A/C, various flans, just ambient noisse

You know, the hardest part about being a complete loser is figuring out why. It's easy to whine about how life has given you squat, you've got the worst luck imaginable, etc etc. But then people always say why don't you take some of the blame yourself? The trouble is, if it's all my fault then I'm such a waste of skin there's no point even trying. And if it's really just horrible luck, what do you do then? If you were that bum on the street muttering to himself, how would you drag yourself out of that situation?

Once, when I was working on someone's computer, the father of a girl I'd had a crush on in 9th grade walked in and started talking to the people in the office about her. She's a fucking surgeon now, and he was going on about how she'd been in some baby's chest. He was obviously very proud of her. And I wondered, if anyone had ever felt that way about me, and shown me any sort of respect or support, would I have turned out any differently?

It still makes me cry on the inside to think about that.

It's so hard to come up with reasons to try when you've never been given any sort of positive reward for your blood, sweat, and tears.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:18:18 AM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
Re: Failure To Launch: The Loosechanj Doxx
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 12:07:41 AM »
firstpost
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:08:07 AM »
bizarro toby was never an admin
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 12:08:24 AM »
+2
Part One: Childhood and Early Life

Loosechanj came from a family of success. His grandfather was an attorney and judge from West Florida in the first half of the last century. His father was a real baller. He fought in WWII, went to school on the GI Bill, got a swank job at GE, then moved on to a PR position for an aerospace company in Florida which made rocket engines for the Apollo Space Program. The space race was huge in the 60s, Cape Canaveral was the epicenter of it, and Loosechanj's father was basically :draper:

So much so, that he divorced his first wife after having 3 kids and (possibly after marrying once or twice more), while in his mid 40s married a 22 year old girl from Ohio, who would be the mother of Loosechanj and herself worked or went on to work for NASA.

From this environment Loosechanj was born just months after we landed on the moon. He grew up in a world of Soyuz and Space Shuttles, reading science fiction books and dreaming of being an astronaut.

For whatever reason, by the time Loosechanj was 12, his parents divorced and his mother kicked his father out of the house. Maybe :draper: still wandered. She remarried a guy in Air Force Intelligence who had a son a little younger than Loosechanj. He didn't like his new family.
Quote from: Loosechanj while in his 30s
Can I get some adults for parents please? Please? Ok, so when they kicked me out of the house in order to sell it (which didn't happen, they let my stepbrother and his troll of a wife and their hideous spawn move back in to the house I grew up in), they put everything I hadn't had time to grab and move over (because heaven forbid they hire movers) into storage. Now I'm trying to get my mother to go over with me and get some of this stash. Excuses, excuses, for *months*. I'm pushing it now. Stepdad says can't today because the place doesn't have people to let you in. With much whining on their side, I get the name of the storage place out of them. (I've been asking for months.) I call the place, and they do indeed have people there to allow access. Call mom back, they're looking for their key. I'm quite optimistic it won't be found. Bleh. My stepdad is an asshole and my mom's retarded. I want new parents, seriously.

He calls his mother "my first enemy" and hates her Republican politics (he's very liberal). She thinks highly of him:
I remember asking my maternal grandfather about sex once when I was about 8 or 9. It was a "what's the big deal?" sort of question. All he said, with a grin, was "It feels good".

Hella better than the talk my mom gave me. Could done without being told any girl who'd do me would do anyone. Thanks Ma!

It's been a hard life's death
0x22h years ago the world was graced by my presence. And has done pretty much nothing but piss on me since. Stupid planet.

And I was only 10 minutes late with this post too.

Update: My mother took me to lunch and gave me...get this...48 rolls of toilet paper. Sigh.

Schooling
His success in life began early:
I didn't exactly have a stellar first grade year, or actually any while I was in school. I was too shy to read out loud, so it always seemed like I could barely read when in fact I was already pleasently enjoying actual grownup stuff. I can't ever remember a time when I couldn't read like breathing.

Anyway, setting the stage for the rest of my life, I never got trusted with any of the cool jobs, one of which was putting a new record on the player. But, on the last day of school, I got picked (oh sweet rapture!) to change the record! Things were looking up!

Yeah, uh huh. I walked into a filing cabinet and tore a gash on my temple. I never made it to the record player, since someone noticed my bloody head and swept me away to wherever. I don't remember. I wasn't even dazed. I could have accomplished the task perfectly well if I'd been allowed.

I still get sad whenever I think about this.

He later took a stab at college, getting a degree in "nothing" from junior college. :adam:
He went to school for networking but came one credit short.

More than anything, Loosechanj wanted to be an astronaut. He still does. It's not surprising, with what his parents did and where he grew up. To this day, in his 40s, he still has a poster of astronauts on his wall. So what did he do instead? Let's look at his career next in Part Two: Lost Aspirations and Career

One of the things which defines "professional" in my mind is the ability to pull something off regardless of circumstances. Hence, this being a "journal", I feel the need for a forced march of sorts. Yesterday was spent recovering from rockit_grl's party, the fuzzy details of which are related below. The question now is what to do with today, Tuesday, Jan 27 2004. I don't have any jobs lined up. I do have food shopping to do, and even have some money to do it with. But that's not why I sat down here, to go over mundane stuff like keeping the larder full. Probably it's rockit_grl's saying my party memoirs were really good that makes me want to write, instead of throwing out freak show acts.

One thing that sort of bothered me at the party was the large amount of seemingly successful young (to me anyway) people there. I don't consider myself a success by any means, I've got a 2 year degree in nothing, and had one class to go before getting some sort of 'networking' degree. I own my dirt condo, so I can get by on just doing odd jobs and such, removing viruses and replacing hard drives.

But, again, that's not what I want to talk about this morning. No, I want to go way back, to mid-2000. I was trying to solve a problem with a user who needed access to a Samba share. So while I'm working, the father of a girl I had a crush on in Junior high comes up and starts chatting with the people. I don't join in, I'm just the computer monkey anyhow, but I do listen. The girl's father is positively gushing with pride. Good reason too, he's telling the story of how his daughter, my long lost crush, had her hands inside a baby, doing things I wish I could do with a car. Now that hit me like a salmon wrapped round a large gold brick and hurled at my head by [insert sports figure of heroic purportions here]. And it made me wonder. Where would I have been at that moment if anyone had showed the kind of love and pride in me that was evident in his story? This girl was the same age as me, remember. I'm old enough to be a surgeon, if I had shown the drive and ambition. (Well, except for the fact that I know I don't have a lick of talent for that sort of job.) But it's tough when you've always been told everything was hard, implying you are likely to fail.

Praise has always been something which avoided me. I can literally, and I will, list just about every moment in my life when someone
gave me "a boost".

Mr [forget the name]: Man, you did a bang up job on that floor. (Mop & wax.)
Rodney, a fellow stockman: I think you're doing a fine job.
Mr. Williams, store manager: I think we'll teach you how to order, and put you in charge of the dairy. Do you think you can do it? (and without waiting for me to answer) Pppththpt! I know you can do it, the question is do you want to?
Alfie, a fellow tech: And man are you good with computers

That about it.

To this day I wonder what my life would be like now if I'd had people who cared and supported me. And all I can be sure of is that I would not be here.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 12:08:53 AM »
bizarro toby was never an admin

That's why I wanted  more people to proofread it.
 :geithner:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2013, 12:10:25 AM »
+1
Part Two: Lost Aspirations and Career

After graduating high school in the late 80s Loosechanj did a variety of things. He once sold Christmas trees:
]Urgle. Something just triggered a flood of christmas tree memories. Not presents under, or decorating...but working with. As in, unloading, stacking, etc. Smelling like sap for a friggin' month. Sweeping up needles. Holding so fat assholes can say 'got anything better'. Sweet Jesus I think I'd rather put a bullet in my head than deal with that shit again.

His big job was at Publix supermarket. He was there a long time, with some breaks:
Sometime in Dec, 1992: I'm filling milk, and I gotta take a dump. So off I go to the baŮo I go. Uneventful, except when I'm just about done and dropping the T.P. into the bowl, I hear the door go *blam* and the manager shout out "GREG YOU IN HERE?!?!?". I'm exiting the stall anyway, so there's really no place to go but into his loving embrace. I stand there getting dressed down like Fred Flintstone, with such remarks as "you wonder why you never get any raises, it's stupid little things like this" flying by. But the one that really got me, and is *still* to this day making the rounds, is "Shit on your own time!". Amazing. I put in my two weeks notice a couple days later.
He ended up transferring to a different store.

While BroJo was serving our country on a nuclear sub for the US Navy, visiting Japan and meeting Thai prostitutes, this is how Loosechanj spent the 90s and his 20s:
Working at Publix was such ass I *still* have nightmares about it, and I quit in '97. Eleven years of my life wasted there. How come no one told me to get the fuck out and stop pissing my life away? Eleven years, and I was making $6.50 an hour when I quit.

Having learned some computer stuff from the registers, he tried his hand at that, hoping to parlay it into a position at NASA with the help of his mother:
My first computer job was a complete joke. $6.00 an hour to help a clueless twit who thought fixing cash registers gave him teh skillz to install a network from scratch.

After doing this for awhile, his plan worked! By the turn of the century, with the help of his mother, he got a job at NASA doing IT work. He got to see the Space Station as it was being assembled and sit inside a shuttle!

A day in the life of Loosechanj during the Salad Years (ok maybe he didn't see too many salads):
Bob was not in evidence, but just as I and Printer Bastard were seeting for to attend our rounds he came out with Darth Supervisor. Darth Supervisor should have been manning the phones, but Evil Picard had put her in charge of the Phones (which were not manned by techs, it was more a resceptionist position) and in charge of us. We proud techs, the righters of wrongs, the fixers of passwords, the bringers of tech, the cleaners of mouses...we're slaves to the reception desk, to be order hither and thither on the whims of women who could barely tell you what a mouse was. And no sooner did one lock eyes on me than here it came: "Critical. level 1", meaning some snothead of an exec had kicked his printer cable out or couldn't figure out where the file/new e-mail was becase we'de just rolled out Office 2000, and MS had decided to hide that little feature under one more menu choice which the user was befeddudled and complaining about having to click yet another time, when I heard the name. And I knew I was saved. I told the girl, this is gonna take all day. No more tickets. (like that ever worked, but still... worth a shot you know?)

Halseman. He was the guy I moved several computers for. I didn't know what the problem was, but I was eager as hell to find and start slackin'. Well, as it turned out it was just a clean out the temp file start a defra cause he was leaving anyway, and where are you going? "Over to the SSPF. wanna come?" What geek wouldn't.

So we walk in the side door (me thanking god I had my TAA or I wouldn't have got in) and shuffled off into a dressing facility. Everybody else had bunny suits, but I had to borrow one.

And then, bum bum bum...we walked into the International Space Station. Or rather, the room holding its bit and pieces. The centerpiece at the time, was Destiny, which is now the law module orbiting at 17,500 abover our heads. Most of the time you see it it's all full of stuff. When we went through, it had all the ambience of an empty beer can, with some wired hanging here and there. I wish I'd gotten my picture taken. I stood, mesemerized as all this hardware was explained to me. Mouth agape I heard the solar panels described. With bated breath I listened to how the airlock would allow crewmembers to slip into the surly bonds of space. You must forgive me, this was 4-5 years ago, so it's all kind of fuzzy. But for a couple hours, I got to walk around an honest to goodness space station. If you ever see a video with "To Node2" I touched that. The Node 1 too.

This would not last, and by the early 2000s he was out of work. Things went from bad to worse when his parents kicked him out and put his things into storage. Like Charles Foster Kane, he went to look at his childhood things stored away, even having lost a Rosebud--his dog.
So my stepdad meets me at the storage place, with a key. It's not a full storage unit, like you could keep a car in. Oh no, those probably cost more. As does a "garage opener" type device so you can get in when there's no clerk on duty. (Hours 10-4, 12-4 Sundays) No, the clicker would have cost $25. It's fairly obvious they only rented this closet to put the stuff I couldn't manage to carry out of the house myself. The house they were going to sell. Sell, I could have dealt with. But they didn't, they let stepbrother live in it and skip rent whenever he needs more babyfood. Anyway, I grabbed some stuff out of the storage unit, including a box with what looks like the stuff my dad didn't manage to leave with when he got kicked out himself. On the way home, I just decided to pull off and visit the mechanic they put my old car in to find out it had been sold a year or so ago. Sigh. I just wish it had gone for more than $25, even though I won't ever see a dime. I dunno what they did with my dog Rosebud, prolly dumped her on the side of the road. Being unemployed is ass.
:kaneclap:
Unlike Kane, he wouldn't meet a beautiful woman and have an affair and run for Governor. Instead he spent the next few years eeking out an existence doing freelance computer repairs for friends and living day by day:
Now this is what I call a good day
Kill Bill, the Chinese buffet on Merritt Island, the under new management nudie bar down the street, nap. In that order. Ahhhhhh.

What a funk. My sleep schedule is so fucked up I feel like it's midmorning. Like now is the time to get out and get shit done. Well, if I wasn't a no-life loser.

So I went to the pawn shop and had them cash my motha'fuckin'movie check. I bought a pack of blue steels, a couple picks, and a new cable. The guy was cool enough to sauder on a new flat end, so when I play my steinberger it won't poke me in the side. Yayy!!!

Then I went and bought...duh duh DUNNNNH!!!!! my camera! Whee!!!! Much internet disease comin' at y'all! Not really, I'm way too ugly. I got one of these, a 256meg flash card, and a usb reader, all for like $300.

Then I went to the nudie bar and blew the rest on a 33 year old stripper called "Ursula". She might have been almost as old as me, but she was still smokin'.
Staying up all night playing video games, reading hundreds of science fiction books to escape, watching movies, and going to strip clubs. Though I'll give him this: unlike BroJo and Woodchuck he seemed to support himself.

He continued to try and get back in at NASA:
Quote from: Loosechanj May 2003
Ok, I was originally planning on getting an lj when I got a job as an
OIC, orbiter integrity clerk, and talk about that. I interviewed for the position on Jan. 22.
Quote from: Loosechanj August 2003
On the flurry of emails: I sent the url to my resume to my mom and a friend of hers at NASA. They seem quite on about having some paper to take. I think mom has decided to print the resume and take that. I wish her friend would at least make a call, and email the link to the important people, and I think I will suggest it to her. I'm really keen on being there for return to flight.

He tried again and again, interviewing in 2005 and 2006 for jobs at the Helpdesk and in IT. He finally seems to have gotten back in during 2007, and possibly worked at the Central Instrumentation Facility til the end of the shuttle program at least.

But it's a far cry from being in space himself, and at his age, this is as good as it gets. :swanson:

Now we'll look at the lifestyle of a goon leader and see how it lives and eats.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:29:47 AM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Fascist Ave Maria Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
Gosh damn this is pathetic.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 12:11:19 AM »
+1
Part Three: Failing Health

Weigh In #8
There is NO way in hell I weigh 250 lbs. Kilograms maybe.

As we've seen in the pics, Loosechanj isn't in the best of health. And the odds are not in his favor. His grandfather died in his early 60s. His father had a heart attack at 50 and died at 64. His Uncle died at age 60. One of his stepbrothers died this year at 63. He's 44. Tick Tock. :judy:

So how's he take care of himself? Well for one thing, besides the fast food and sitting around, he enjoys some soda:
I like to provision weekly, and I drink mostly soda, so I usually buy 12 2 liter bottles of various things.
12 2 liter bottles

That's right. He drinks 24 liters of soda a week. He buys it in bulk, leaves it in his trunk, and goes and gets a bottle every few hours. :stonk:

As you can imagine, this has had some effects:

So, after a lengthy hiatus, the remodeling of the choppers continues. Today they looked over the set to where we are, and set to work on #12, which had previously had a root canal, which the temporary filling had fallen out of. I'm out of practice now, so the x-ray wasn't as helpful as it could have been...the dentist complained he couldn't see the apex of the tooth, so he couldn't tell if the rooting was still good or not. He does good work tho', so I'm not too worried. Had to get shot up with anesthetic tho', and it seemed like it was taking forever, but I finally got to walk out with a permanent filling. Yay. Two weeks I go back for #2 and maybe #3. God I hope #2 doesn't need a root canal. I really really don't, cuz it was hard enough to get that x-ray on a tooth up *front*, thanks to the wonderful gag reflex. Good work there Mr Creator sir. You really should have designed these teeth thingies to be removable and replacable. Maybe you could get to that upgrade before your next day off?

Got one filling at the dentist and had the car die on the way home. And I'm prolly gonna lose a tooth. Teh suck is me

Dentist today, two fillings for which I whined and cried like a little baby. Half my face is numb, and half is sore. The other half is stuck in a grimace due to the approx. 500 assholes who cut across my nose on my drive home.

Woke up from nap barely in time to get to dentist's late for teeth cleaning. It's a new lady, and I think I like her better than the other one, she's not so much of a dental hygeine nazi. All she really yelled at me for was drinking soda. If she only had an inkling of just how much I really do drink, she'd probably have been quite a bit more fervent. The grape flouride rinse was a bit easier to stomach than the pink bile the other lady used. And she didn't make me carry a little tube of toothpaste or a toothbrush out with me.

Soda run to Publix, summer sucks...etc.

now have prescription toothpaste. Seriously.

I was just making my bed and discovered a 3" blood stain on my pillow.

Fun, fun, fun today. Showed up at the dentist at 10, and it turned out my appt for a cleaning was canceled because the hygenist wasn't there. Instead, I had an 11am for two fillings which I hadn't been expecting. Oops.
:mcpuke:

He's tried to remedy that by doing daily walks on the beach in the last few years, I'll give him that. But he has other issues too. Like many goons, he has mental issues and is on drugs:
I will!!! After I've had my sleep! I just took an ambien so it won't be too long before I'mtriutjriejgrfliklkethuisa

My week has been so crappy, double doses of antidepressants are barely making a dent in the foulness of my mood. I'd go get drunk, but I'm too broke.

And self medicates:
I don't care what anyone says, scotch & lemonade were a match made in heaven. Especially at 4am.

I'm hanging out at a neighbors, and the Weird Guy comes out and asks me "What's the matter with you?" He's never what I'd call anywhere in the remote vicinity of a full deck, so it doesn't bother me. Me and other neighbor friend go in and smoke a bowl.

This is of course because of Sadbrains:
Feelings, or whatever #4
Oct. 21st, 2004 09:42 pm
I'm having an anxiety attack. I'm scared as hell and ready to cry. The odd thing here is I'm reacting to this the way most guys act to a woman getting severely emotional. WTF? What the hell is the problem? I want hugs, I want love, but I know that's just madness.

Tell me Something #1
May. 8th, 2006 06:42 am
loosechanj: (Default)
Anything. Inspirational, hopes and dreams, fears and teerrors. Will it be a good week? Or should I just take the rest of my ambien? You decide.

He tries to compensate with his books and his manchild toys:

He doesn't exactly have the best taste though:
I'm in the middle of Harry Potter now, and it's not much better than Twilight. It's written better, and there's no Mary Sues, but it's still jackoff daydreaming that has me rolling my eyes so much I get dizzy. You need to read some Pratchett. His YA stuff is top notch, and doesn't make life out to be some puppies and rainbows world where all the unique and special snowflakes don't have to do anything they don't wanna. So I'm kinda spoiled.

And Twilight isn't just teen romance shit strained through a goth filter. It's the same old teen romance cliches with incredibly heavy handed mormon influence. At one point in the original novel, Bella agonizes over taking a fucking antihistamine so she can get to sleep early, and even rationalizes why it's ok just this once. So you can imagine the trainwreck of fundie Christianity that runs through the rest of the series.
Loves him some YA.

But what about ~TEH LADIEZZ?~
The One's The Got Away #1
Dec. 11th, 2005 03:42 pm
The tale of Anna. Anna was a shortish girl, very shy.
but she seemed to show an interest n me. The interest never became nearer apparently then the evening we met up to go to a sam kinison concert. Looking back, she liked me. And I must say, I liked her friendship. She was a plain little thing, a flower who only needed some attention to blossom into a girl I'd have been round to strut through the mail with.

As depressed as I was, the only thoughts that flickered through my head about her fantasies. Guys like me didn't get uh, you know...real girls. So I never had the nerve to make a move. She had a b/f last I heard, and it made me happy. She deserves one. I wish I'd had the confidence to believe I was worthy of her.

I hop she's doin' ok.

Must Be The Ambien #30
Sep. 2nd, 2008 10:05 am
Whoa, I introduced myself to a total stranger on the beach this morning and she didn't run away screaming. I was so flabbergasted she didn't pull the pepper spray I completely forgot to look for a wedding ring.

Oh well, waaaaaaaaay outta my league anyway. :(

In the parking lot of the local Barnes & Noble, I saw a woman sitting in a minivan breast feeding a kid. I've never seen that in real life before.

Stuff #99
Jun. 3rd, 2006 08:27 pm
I talked to a girl today.

So what if she was only the cashier at B&N. She said she liked the Bell Jar and hoped I would too. Just as long as it's not too happy, I replied.

Ever look at your buddylist (on aim, msn, whathaveyou) and wonder who the bloody hell some of those people are? As in, you literally have no idea where, when, or why you put them on there?

Knowing me I was probably planning on stalking them at some point.

Jul. 30th, 2003 05:03 am
A rose for the ladies, in the hopes that maybe *one* of you will be goodly enough to sleep with me. :-)

Current Mood: lonely
    Current Music: Fleetwood Mac, Say You Love Me

This morning I walked out to the ocean to verify it hadn't been boiled into oblivion by the Forces of the Republica...err, Darkness. I need to do this more often, since round isn't a shape the s3xy chix0rs seem to be attracted to. When I got back the ex-stripper was just coming out for a morning cigarette, so I walked over and said hi. After which she immedietly returned to getting ready for work. That's the effect I usually have on women. And men for that matter, but in that case it's a good thing. Maybe next time I see her I'll tell her my name.

The people next door are really getting on my nerves. They're not overly noisy, but I do feel a noise every now and then. What's getting to me is that when I put my ear to the wall, I hear happy sounds. Like boy&girl laughing and shit. God it's enough to drive a lonely loser like me to madness.

I actually got chatted up by the jailbait cashier at Publix today. I think it was mainly because the guy before me was a weirdo she knew and she just had to get it off her chest. At least I got to tell her the story about the Killian's 'tard from my time at the big P. It felt good. :-)

I've just spent the last 20 minutes on hotornot.com blindly clicking "10" on every pic, cuz all women are truly beautiful in their own way.

Actually I'm just hella lazy.
:stare:

I was going to tell the story about the night I got an ice cube paddled into my ass at a small BSDM party, but I'd rather just go to sleep early.
:stonk:

I have comforted myself over the years with the thought that no matter how sick, twisted, or perverted my thoughts are, there's someone out there somewhere who wants it just like that.
:eminem:

Those are some...interesting views. Seems the SA Yearbook wasn't just a joke. But what about other oppressed peoples?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 12:13:07 AM »
+1
Part Four: Progressive Views on Minorities and Women and Complete Lack of Hypocrisy. We Swear

So how does this mod stack up in the SJW Olympics? Let's see his record on:

The Gays:
I vaugely remember watching Brokeback Mountain, and liked it for the most part. What bugged me is what usually bugs me about any movie focusing on homosexual males: They simply must, at some point, behave in a manner displaying complete and total moronic horniness which results in their being discovered and/or busted.

Remember that final scene in Return of the King? Am I the only person who was sitting there, cringing, my mind screaming ďPLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ OMGOMGOMG, PLEASE GOD DONíT LET FRODO KISS SAMĒ??? And to all you people out there who think Frodo and Sam were a gay couple, stop smoking crack plz. They seriously milktoasted the hobbits in the movies, and it really irritated me.
:christina: Not very progressive

What about minorities?
Is it bad that I think ďbeanerĒ is just about the funniest word EVAR? Actually, I love racial slurs in general.

So, the chink next door is gone.Last night was sort of a "load the rental truck, drink beers, and boogy the fuck outta Florida" night. Hence my previous post. Ah, I'm gonna miss her. Well, not so much miss her, as miss not noticing she lives there. From what little contact I did have with her, she seemed pretty cool. Plus she let me have a dresser. That was nice.

So, I'm going to bed. Sort of, but yes at 9:30 on a Fri night. (I'm going to do my free weights and read some first.) I'm not much of a clubber (never been to one, in fact), and there's no parties.

I just got out of the shower, and I was thinking about racial terms. I consider "nigger" one of the funniest words there is. C'mon, it's the grapevine version of "negro", which is itself the grapevine version of several non-english words for "black". How it became synonymous for someone born or from the continent of Africa I have no clue, as it has been used in reference to other races in the past. African-american is even sillier. And don't forget the Arabs either! Some of them are from Africa. The word that comes closest to offending me is "colored". Like there's something wrong with these people? Besides, white is a color too. So is brown, yellow, and orange (but we have a term for them already...football fans).

Indian is another fun one. India Indian, or American Indian? Native American is sort of silly, cuz most all of us are native born Americans at this point. I know I'm at least 15-20th generation myself. "Injun" would have been good, but it got a bad rap like the "n" word. Fortunately, there's an easy way out of this one, just ask'em what tribe they belong to. Be nice if worked that way all round.

Orientals. Hell, only way is to ask. At least for me. Man I don't want to chance getting it wrong, not after last time. [Insert 'Family Guy' clip of the chicken fight.]

The only race which has consistently thrown asshats my way is the Arabs. I really hope it's just some bizarre coincidence, because *every* *single* person of arabic descent I've known/met has been...well, loopy, and usually carry along a holier than thou attitude for good measure. Granted, my sample size is fairly small (~dozenish), but CNN, FOX, and this whole war on terror thing aren't exactly helping. So, if you're a cool arab, or you know one, hook me up.

Me? I'm so white I make Aunt Polly's fence look grey washed.
:joe:

And why would someone keep a page of Mohammad images on their photo account? That's not very nice for our Islamic friends?
http://loosechanj.livejournal.com/pics/catalog/4249

But finally, we'll leave you with this:
Mark Foley is not a pedophile dammit, and anyone saying so is just trying to tar him with an unequivocally evil brush for emotional impact. He's a pederast, which our society deems immoral and wrong, but it's not an absolute moral evil. So quit freaking the fuck out about it like he's some kind of creepy sexual predator. If he didn't actually have, you know, OMG SEX with anyone under the age of 18, I frankly don't see anything illegal at all in this situation. Unethical sure, but nowhere near as bad as oh, I dunno...ramming an agenda of war down the throat of America. But still, gay republican LOL. I love that he's said he was molestered as a teen, as if to imply to his fellow moral republicans that it tormented him so much he ended up LIKING it.

My dreams last night involved an assload of nuclear mushroom clouds, the attempted theft of a plasma tv visible through the blown out wall of a tall apartment building, spending the night in a deserted trailer, waking up the following morning to find that it was deserted the woman and a daughter had merely been in another room, making out with the mom and then being sexually assaulted by the daughter when the mom went to make the bed in the other room. The daughter told me she was 13, and then said she was 11, and then ok, really she's 9. But I think she was lying.

Another quality pick Lowtax.

dicknihilator rapex

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:08 AM »
+1
Holy Shit this is fucking awesome  :nixon:

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Fuck you, dad! BYOB Goon or Ex-Goon Scientologist Libertarian Anonymous Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2013, 12:19:21 AM »
A lot of this is just typical woe-is-me forever alone sadbrain shit but what is with him defending that faggot pedo Mark Foley? That is just incomprehensible.

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule

rape priviledge

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2013, 12:21:07 AM »
Did you really read through 10 years of this pathetic fucks livejournal?

raspberry marshmellow

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2013, 12:27:06 AM »
Most of this is pretty sad and to be expected, but defending the Mark guy is pretty sickening.

Loosechanj is a sexual predator case waiting to happen.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2013, 12:28:06 AM »
+9

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2013, 12:29:27 AM »
+3
Is there a male moderator on that site who has had consensual sex with another adult? Shit, back to back virgins in their 40's.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2013, 12:36:19 AM »
Well not entirely. He does claim to have had sex at least once. He's just had a dry spell longer than Woodchuck. That's right, Woodchuck is far better off than Loosechanj, since he has a curvy girlfriend at this time.

LOLOLOL

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2013, 12:40:34 AM »
The Mark Foley stuff was so weird. "Stop giving the 60 year old guy in a position of power a hard time for trying to fuck some 16 year olds".

His apartment also looks like a shady motel you take hookers to kill them.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:41:15 AM by Launchpad McQuack »

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2013, 12:41:08 AM »
+1
in language he would understand, it would only take this fat slug about 440 years to drink enough grape soda to fill the space shuttle booster

that's quite an achievement

(when you have no other achievements than 10 years of publix service and retiring as a level 80 bagboy)

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 12:41:57 AM »
At least he self-medicates with scotch instead of blackmarket hormones.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 12:47:07 AM »
+4

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 12:47:35 AM »
The Mark Foley stuff was so weird. "Stop giving the 60 year old guy in a position of power a hard time for trying to fuck some 16 year olds".

His apartment also looks like a shady motel you take hookers to kill them.

it reminds one of the chainsaw scene from scarface

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2013, 12:54:24 AM »
+2
An identical condo in his complex sold in April for $29,000. His home is worth as much as a Ford Taurus. He's in his 40's. Holy shit.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2013, 01:01:23 AM »
He drinks 626 2-liter bottles of soda a year.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge Self-loathing The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2013, 01:24:05 AM »
Jesus what a sad sack of shit.  And a creep to boot.  Good job Lowtax and Fat Ozma!  This piece of shit is a moderator on the "smartest forums on the internet!"

:lolno:

Maybe GBS 2.1 will have some opinions on this character.  Or FYAD.  Or both. 

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

so i marred a troon

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2013, 01:48:54 AM »
couldn't even get through half of this doxx. So fucking pathetic. How do people like this live with themselves?