;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 641572 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Fascist Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5575 on: April 18, 2017, 03:52:52 PM »
+10
She got some measure of comeuppance for her tough e-talk, but I'd hardly call Gen Y Hitler Youth guy a hero for socking a woman in the face.

Anyone who beats a white person wearing dreads is a hero regardless of circumstances.  :colbert:

Fair point.

turn over the forums and get the fuck out

Oh man. This never gets old.

I'm lying. It was old the first time you said it. Please stop. You're not funny. You're annoying.

It's better than Grover's usual posting  :smug:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5576 on: April 18, 2017, 05:32:32 PM »
+7
Grover nigger

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5577 on: April 19, 2017, 02:30:58 AM »
+4
Proc Taconigger
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5578 on: April 19, 2017, 09:20:04 AM »
+14
all is nigger

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5579 on: May 10, 2017, 02:17:02 PM »
+9
Quote from: rudatron" post="472184756
Its really weird how "white people are racist" has itself become a racial stereotype.  Its particularly egregious when you start comparing it to racism in other countries. When we talk about racism in countries like China, or the Middle East, or whatever,  the cause is always (correctly) seen as relating to education or development or whatever. Yet, when talking about it in the white community,  its assumed to be caused by a malevolent spirit, that can only ever be exorcised through the ritualistic blood sacrifice of appalachians.

Maybe the cause is the same in both cases, and the people who prefer to only ever see racism as an essentialistic character flaw, are engaging in exactly the same kind of prejudicial thinking they're claiming to oppose? Its just that they refuse to engage in self reflection of this fact, because that would imply some uncomfortable conclusions about their own moral superiorty, which they have gone to great lengths to nurture.

Quote from: peter banana" post="472198458
The only people who conflate whiteness with racism are racist fellow whites who tell me that speaking out against racism or calling them on their shit is "betraying" my whiteness.  Or thinking that they can get away with saying racist shit just because I'm white and supposed to be on "their" team.  It's actually quite comforting to make their world a little smaller.  Yanno, the way they do to minorities.

See, I'm nor actually bothered by any stereotype about "all white people being racist" because, although I have certainly benefitted all my life from being white, I don't actively try to make things worse minorities, socially or politically, so I just assume anyone saying that isn't talking about me.  It's called critical thinking and comes in pretty handy.  Try it sometime!

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5580 on: May 10, 2017, 06:34:26 PM »
+2
How quickly were those accounts perma-banned?

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5581 on: June 18, 2017, 02:49:58 PM »
+12
BarbarianElephant posted:

Not according to the fucking edgelords on this forum. I don't think they have any sense that he's a real human being, they talk about him like he's a bad guy character on a TV show.

I'm left wing *because* the left values human life, even that of people who did bad things (prisoners say.) If the left values human life only if they are on the right team, fuck 'em. That way leads to bad places. Nazis weren't the only mass murderers out there in the early 20th century.
Quote from: Kilroy" post="473520309
This is weak bullshit and serves to keep the ruling class right where it is, oppressing and murdering people with impunity. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Again, it's not immoral to wish bad things upon bad people - especially if it prevents or delays them from doing more bad things. Nor is it evil to take delight or consolation on the rare occasion when it actually happens.

I think this quote sums up the D&D mindset perfectly. Right wing political views are conflated with mass murder so it's OK to wish death on politicians. What's this? Leftists have committed mass murder as well? You don't agree with me? You should be ashamed.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5582 on: June 18, 2017, 04:36:48 PM »
+13
An the "ruling class" at the moment are amoral Globalist Progressives. They're frothing at the mouth defending their overlords.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #5583 on: June 18, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »
+1
An the "ruling class" at the moment are amoral Globalist Progressives. They're frothing at the mouth defending their overlords.

I feel like the guy is arguing against ten different strawmen at the same time, but I don't have the energy to unpack it.  In any case, he's seriously unhinged, uneducated, and probably unemployed.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5584 on: June 18, 2017, 05:44:22 PM »
+5

I feel like the guy is arguing against ten different strawmen at the same time, but I don't have the energy to unpack it.  In any case, he's seriously unhinged, uneducated, and probably unemployed.

He's why Counter-Signal Memes exist.

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5585 on: June 18, 2017, 06:30:16 PM »
+4
Quote from: empty whippet box" post="473523620
What exactly does a politician have to do to finally deserve getting assassinated, exactly? Try to kill millions of people in their own home country to give tax breaks to rich? Round up minorities into concentration camps and force them to perform hard labor, also to give money to the rich? Intentionally start wars that will kill thousands upon thousands of their own countrymen so more money can be given to rich people? Attempt to create an authoritarian regime which oppresses everyone except the ultra wealthy by destroying the social safety net, creating a slavery system through the prisons, and gerrymandering every district in the country to silence dissent? Of course these are all crazy things which would never happen in the USA, I know.

the enlightened debate forum

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5586 on: June 18, 2017, 07:46:22 PM »
+4
Is he talking about the Clintons? I thought you couldn't question the DNC or you'd get a ban.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5587 on: June 19, 2017, 12:15:18 AM »
+5
the massive prison expansion and everything else that happened during the clinton era was actually reagan's fault  :reagan:

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5588 on: June 20, 2017, 09:57:37 PM »
+16
Quote from: Erostratus" post="473604069
The day after Trump won, i went on a suicidal drug bender for a week straight until i had a psychotic break, lost most everything in my life, and spent 5 weeks in a mental facility. I have a feeling Trump broke a shitload of people.

:facepalm:

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5589 on: June 20, 2017, 10:26:08 PM »
+20
On one hand, LOL good. On the other hand, in a way it's kind of understandable. Imagine being told by everyone you trust and look up to that God doesn't exist. They have spreadsheets and polls and articles and studies and "everybody" agrees that He isn't real, and then the very day you're to be delivered the ultimate irrefutable proof of His nonexistence, God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, King of Kings personally appears to you and makes his presence and power felt worldwide. That's the kind - and level - of delusion and shaken (non) belief system we're dealing with.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5590 on: June 22, 2017, 12:39:48 AM »
Quote from: Erostratus" post="473604069
The day after Trump won, i went on a suicidal drug bender for a week straight until i had a psychotic break, lost most everything in my life, and spent 5 weeks in a mental facility. I have a feeling Trump broke a shitload of people.

:facepalm:

this saddens me, because the poster wasnt Majorian

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5591 on: June 22, 2017, 10:02:21 AM »
+6
On one hand, LOL good. On the other hand, in a way it's kind of understandable. Imagine being told by everyone you trust and look up to that God doesn't exist. They have spreadsheets and polls and articles and studies and "everybody" agrees that He isn't real, and then the very day you're to be delivered the ultimate irrefutable proof of His nonexistence, God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, King of Kings personally appears to you and makes his presence and power felt worldwide. That's the kind - and level - of delusion and shaken (non) belief system we're dealing with.

Even then, there will be people who will deny God's existence to his face and goons will be the primary group among them. There's a kind of ego that some people have that they will refuse to accept it. Dawkins will be one of them even as he stands before God in judgement of his despicable life.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5592 on: June 22, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »
+4

Even then, there will be people who will deny God's existence to his face and goons will be the primary group among them. There's a kind of ego that some people have that they will refuse to accept it. Dawkins will be one of them even as he stands before God in judgement of his despicable life.
And on that day there shall be without number those who stand condemned in judgement before the LORD, crying "I disbelieve in the illusion!"

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5593 on: June 22, 2017, 03:19:47 PM »
+12
Someone in the d&d trump thread posted that FDR was a great president and some of the critical theorists had this to say:

Quote from: Trabisnikof" post="473661866
So great he violated the rights and ruined the lives of many US citizens because of their heritage and refused jewish refugees entry into the US (while aware that the holocaust was happening). What a leader.

Quote from: Mantis42" post="473662121
FDR's real crime was saving capitalism from collapse.

Quote from: Xae" post="473662761
His family has been New York Old Money since before it was New York. Like some rich 1%er could ever give a fuck about the working man.

lol not even fdr was ideologically pure enough for these clowns

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #5594 on: June 22, 2017, 03:43:29 PM »
+4
Trump acts like a Roosevelt.

Like a Combination of Teddy and FDR.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5595 on: June 22, 2017, 03:47:45 PM »
+10
new deal? ww2? listen, that motherfucker was transphobic and i'm glad he was a cripple.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5596 on: June 22, 2017, 03:54:44 PM »
+7
"JFK was a pretty good president."

:parsons: JFK treated ladies unfairly because he was a member of the patriarchy.  :parsons:

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5597 on: June 22, 2017, 06:26:59 PM »
+4

diminishingreturns.jpg

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5598 on: June 22, 2017, 08:00:51 PM »
+8
"Our fat fuck piss president"? So he is, in fact, your president.

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5599 on: June 22, 2017, 08:13:29 PM »
+5
Someone in the d&d trump thread posted that FDR was a great president and some of the critical theorists had this to say:

Quote from: Trabisnikof" post="473661866
So great he violated the rights and ruined the lives of many US citizens because of their heritage and refused jewish refugees entry into the US (while aware that the holocaust was happening). What a leader.

wtf i love fdr now
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/