;

Author Topic: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss  (Read 1529631 times)

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: Trrroooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnsss
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 08:02:39 PM »
+5
You can pretty much just pick any poster in that thread and watch them evolve into a fucking mess while being egged on by 50 other people who are also currently mutilating their body physically and chemically rather than seeking the mental help they obviously need:

Sociopastry:

1/3/13, first post, expressing interest in becoming a dude:
Quote from: Sociopastry
Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding FTM transition and what it's like specifically for FTM transgender people. If I'm offensive or too personal, I'm sorry, let me know and I'll fix it right away.

1/4/13, tying boobs down with four sports bras:
I'm making due right now by wearing four sports bras on top of each other, but it just makes me look slightly smaller and doesn't make them go away.

1/6/13, looking for a therapist to start on Testosterone:
I'm looking for a therapist right now to help me get on T, but I don't know how soon that's going to be

1/11/13: how do I paint beard?
Is there a good way to fake stubble with makeup? I think my face would look more masculine if I could find a way to fake a beard.

2/3/13: koolaid has been fully consumed:
Transman here, pre-everything.

2/11/13: "avoiding relationships" (the only smart thing she has done this year)
-I'm personally avoiding relationships/intimacy until I'm happy with who I am.

2/24/13: now "pretty much celibate"
I've pretty much decided to be celibate/single

Two hours later, celibacy is a fact:
I figure, no one but me is gonna see it anyway, due to the fact that I'm celibate.

2/24/13: Now a full fledged social justice warrior and expert on trans-speak:
I've noticed that I do have the beginnings of male privilege and it makes me feel a little weird. People don't assume they can touch me, pick me up, or hit on me anymore. People also seem to make more space for me. It feels really weird and almost wrong, in a way- not because it's a bad thing to be treated with respect for my personal space, but because I am and always have been a staunch feminist and experiencing the male privilege first hand is really fucking with my head. It almost makes me angry, especially when I'm out with my female loved ones. When people treat me differently over them, it makes my temper flare and I almost want to be like "hey, fuck you, buddy!"

If Chuck is trans, Chuck will tell you their preferred pronoun.

2/26/13: Wearing a fake dick now:
I could not keep my boobs under wraps at all, I felt gross, my packer kept sliding, and I just could not like myself in the mirror today.

3/7/13: Planning to get genitals mutilated and hopelessly misinformed about the probable results:
Metoidoplasty or however the fuck it's spelled is always an option. From what I understand, it creates a relatively realistic looking, if small, penis. It's also supposed to let you still have orgasm and such. That's what my game plan is, anyway. I'm the only one that's gonna be messing with anything, so it doesn't really matter how big it is. I just wanna stand to pee and get a boner if I want.

3/30/13: Creeping doubts:
Got asked out by this adorable guy tonight. I was in girl mode at the time. It just brought up this whole big surging mass of awful in my guts, though. I keep worrying that I'll never find someone who will accept me for me, especially when I finally reach the end of years of transitioning. I feel that way a lot, lately. I mean, I look in the mirror when I'm in guy mode and I feel really happy, but then when I'm out and about, it's like I'm invisible. When I'm out and about in girl mode, I feel awful but people keep engaging me. Do I have to feel awful to meet people? When I feel awesome, why doesn't anyone make idle chit chat with me? It's only ever when I'm in girl mode.

5/2/13: Complete panic attack mental breakdown:
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll, that experiment failed. I had a bit of a crisis of faith and was like "maybe I'm not trans and I can be cis haha I will just ignore everything haha" like an idiot, spent about this past month as a lady full time and ended up having a mental breakdown in my college's library when I caught sight of myself in a window. So that was fun.

Yes, I know it was stupid. I just had this massive big panic attack about how I'll never have the body I want and no one will ever love me and blah blah blah- everything everyone else has had thoughts about, I'm sure. I'm just very dumb and not good at handling things like that. Lesson learned, though. I cannot just go back to how it was before.

Obvious advice? Talk to a therapist, right? Nope, just everyone chiming in about how awesome of a man she will become once she buys the right bootleg hormones made from horse piss.

Obviously this is a totally mentally healthy with a normal upbringing, right? Let's have a look:

Insane thoughts of death and dismemberment:
Had a panic attack earlier this morning. :smith:

I've always had them but it was way worse this time. I was in an elevator and started panicking because I had the thought that if the elevator were to drop and smash me to bits and kill me that I'd die without ever being the real me or telling my loved ones who I am. I think I'm going to just take the stairs from now on.

Mother a lifetime abuse victim and man hater:
On a different note, can I get suggestions on how to come out to my family? I'm scared shitless because my mom hates men. She was abused a lot throughout her life and now thinks all men are scum.

Siblings also hate men (obviously due to daddy)
I am very concerned with coming out to my family, though, as they tend to have all or nothing type thinking, and no one in my family is terribly fond of men.

More inherited manhate:
Quote from: Sapphaholic
So does she think all men are violent assholes, then?
This... this is my mom. I still haven't come out to her for precisely this reason.

Undisclosed life-changing, memory repression inducing family drama:
Then some shit happened with my family, then puberty hit, then I pushed it all to the back of my mind as a phase or just liking to be a tomboy.

Repeats mom's cycle of abuse in her own abusive relationship:
Quote from: Sociopastry" post="415056662
I mostly just have issues due to an abusive ex. He convinced me over several years that my only value as a human being was as a sex object, so having people not hitting on me in boymode fucks with my head something fierce.

Gee, a lifetime of men horribly victimizing the women in your life and suddenly you don't want to be a woman anymore?

Or course the abuse and mental breakdowns are totally unrelated! She was just born in the wrong body!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2013, 08:29:59 PM »
girlmode

boymode

:razor:
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout Californian Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2013, 09:22:33 PM »
In response to some talking head saying something about not wanting trans males using the womens bathroom.

Quote from: Loretta Trampface
Fucking privileged bigot. Look I have to either choose between paying for my hormones or my diapers. I can't afford both. I hope he feels high and mighty in his clean, un-soiled pants.
:stare:

Wait... what?

Is this goon trying to make some kind of joke or is it really buying diapers?  Diapers for who?  Does it have a kid?  Is it wearing the diapers itself?

Is this a fucking sex fetish thing where the goon shits himself?  :stonk:
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Something Else

• Person Of Interest
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 09:23:54 PM »
This thread  :clint:

I was going to post that Behold! A Elk is my favorite broken troon (what with regularly smoking her/his/itself retarded and the "weed addiction") but Sociopastry is fascinating too.

Ah hell, it's too hard to pick a favorite.

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 10:00:07 PM »
Wait... what?

Is this goon trying to make some kind of joke or is it really buying diapers?  Diapers for who?  Does it have a kid?  Is it wearing the diapers itself?

Is this a fucking sex fetish thing where the goon shits himself?  :stonk:

The person is a male I believe who "identifies" as a female. Since people with dicks are not welcome in the women's restroom and this person has some affliction with using the men's restroom, he has decided to buy diapers to get through the day. I am not kidding.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2013, 10:16:39 PM »
The person is a male I believe who "identifies" as a female. Since people with dicks are not welcome in the women's restroom and this person has some affliction with using the men's restroom, he has decided to buy diapers to get through the day. I am not kidding.

if you act like you "belong", you can use any restroom at all with no issues.  problem is, troooooooons have zero sense of belonging anywhere and thus can't handle either.

What's the highest capacity diaper you have in stock?  I'm looking for something in the 55-gallon drum capacity?
:say:

Goddamnit E/N.

gayguy69

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2013, 10:49:33 PM »
You can pretty much just pick any poster in that thread and watch them evolve into a fucking mess while being egged on by 50 other people who are also currently mutilating their body physically and chemically rather than seeking the mental help they obviously need:

Sociopastry:

Or course the abuse and mental breakdowns are totally unrelated! She was just born in the wrong body!

Honestly, this is really fucking sad. This person needs mental help and instead she ruins her life with self mutilation, and the idiots in the trans thread egg her on so they can have one more person as fucked up as they are and be able to say "look how many there are of us!" There are the troons who are hilarious because they're basically Mrs Garrison, and then there are poor pathetic kids like this who I genuinely pity.

Volksge manshaft

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2013, 10:54:42 PM »
Let them use disabled toilets.
~secksy anime hitlers~

~☮xXx❤❤~My ⓦⓐⓡⓒⓡⓘⓜⓔⓢ = Your erotic fantasies~❤❤xXx☮~ ◕‿◕

Volksge manshaft

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2013, 11:07:06 PM »
Also, in the thread they are starting to realise the fact that being a troon and being really fucked up with metal health issues may be linked.

Quote from: Helena P Blavatsky
Maybe you won't, but I'll say it: being transgender makes you crazy, in that if you're trans you're probably pretty crazy in lots of other ways too. It's a pretty good rule of thumb.

Quote from: Behold! A Elk!
It does seem to me that most people in this thread have varying degrees of issues though, which just seems to come with the territory of being trans.

Of course they put two and two together and make five.

I think a lot of the crazyness that comes from being trans is generated from the environments people grow up in and the pervasive societal attitudes towards trans* people. I think that the consequences of systemic transphobia is such that people attempting to transition develop additional mental health issues because of that.

I want to point out that I do not mean that like "being transgender makes you crazy" more like "being a minority in a world that does not largely accept that minority can make someone who is a member of that minority crazy".

I hope that I have expressed a good opinion.

No B!AE!, you did not. Your problems with being insane are not because of evil bigots and the oppressive patriarchy. Try shaving your legs with occams razor and try not to contract AIDS from doing so.
~secksy anime hitlers~

~☮xXx❤❤~My ⓦⓐⓡⓒⓡⓘⓜⓔⓢ = Your erotic fantasies~❤❤xXx☮~ ◕‿◕

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2013, 11:09:48 PM »
Honestly, this is really fucking sad. This person needs mental help and instead she ruins her life with self mutilation, and the idiots in the trans thread egg her on so they can have one more person as fucked up as they are and be able to say "look how many there are of us!" There are the troons who are hilarious because they're basically Mrs Garrison, and then there are poor pathetic kids like this who I genuinely pity.

I know what you mean. Reading through parts of it you can see the transition people make and it comes at the egging on of others. It all starts off with people being kind of social outcasts who have trouble getting laid, they have a bunch of people tell them to change, and now their life is truly miserable. Except now they can blame it all on society not accepting them.

It's like a guy who can't make it up the stairs deciding to chop off his leg so he can blame everything on not being handicap accessible.

gayguy69

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2013, 11:13:16 PM »
Hahaha you've got to be kidding me. Yes, the reason trans people come with assortments of other mental illness is because of the "patriarchy"

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2013, 11:33:03 PM »
+2
 :unparsons:
Alright!  Now I'm 'Trans!  That's +4 to my 'opression' score, and -4 to my 'privilege' hit dice.  I'm close to the optimal score for 'happiness,' I can feel it!

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2013, 02:09:31 AM »
+1

I've noticed that I do have the beginnings of male privilege and it makes me feel a little weird. People don't assume they can touch me, pick me up, or hit on me anymore. People also seem to make more space for me. It feels really weird and almost wrong, in a way- not because it's a bad thing to be treated with respect for my personal space, but because I am and always have been a staunch feminist and experiencing the male privilege first hand is really fucking with my head. It almost makes me angry, especially when I'm out with my female loved ones. When people treat me differently over them, it makes my temper flare and I almost want to be like "hey, fuck you, buddy!"

lol that she thinks that's male privilege. people are "respecting her personal space" (staying the fuck away) because it's obvious at first glance that there's something terribly wrong with her. it's the same reason i keep my distance from the guy that lives in the bus stop down the street who's always sitting in a puddle of his own piss surrounded by empty bottles of cooking wine, barking at people who walk past.

i'm amazed anyone was hitting on her before she started dressing like a man anyway, she's quite fat and has an ugly face for either gender.

Patriarchy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2013, 02:22:17 AM »
The homeless guy on my train this morning who smelled like diarrhea has a ton of privilege because no one would go near his personal space.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2013, 05:04:50 AM »
The homeless guy on my train this morning who smelled like diarrhea has a ton of privilege because no one would go near his personal space.

lol so true

woulduliketonomoar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 05:09:52 AM »
In response to some talking head saying something about not wanting trans males using the womens bathroom.

Quote from: Loretta Trampface
Fucking privileged bigot. Look I have to either choose between paying for my hormones or my diapers. I can't afford both. I hope he feels high and mighty in his clean, un-soiled pants.

Diapers?

no frills

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »

i'm amazed anyone was hitting on her before she started dressing like a man anyway, she's quite fat and has an ugly face for either gender.

i kept scrolling back up and checking that the poster didnt change in any of the quotes because that... thing? really?

reactionary

• Unperson
  • Awards Jew Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2013, 05:41:00 AM »

lol that she thinks that's male privilege. people are "respecting her personal space" (staying the fuck away) because it's obvious at first glance that there's something terribly wrong with her. it's the same reason i keep my distance from the guy that lives in the bus stop down the street who's always sitting in a puddle of his own piss surrounded by empty bottles of cooking wine, barking at people who walk past.

Well later on it complains about how as a girl, people hit on her and talk to her whereas as a man she actually needs to make friends on her own, but I'm sure that fact will not change its view on how easy men have it in society because PRIVILEGE AND PATRIARCHY
god > man > horse > woman > dog

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2013, 07:46:04 AM »
+1

Sociopastry:

I can't mock this person, I feel really sad for him/her. I'm sure there are cases of transgendered people that don't resolve around mental illness, but this case has that in spades. I bet there wasn't a single troon in that thread who didn't tell him he should maybe consult psychiatric help over his past problems, I bet all of them egged him on to change his sex like in that movie about the freaks in the circus.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2013, 07:54:04 AM »
+1

Sociopastry:
[img]
I can't mock this person, I feel really sad for him/her. I'm sure there are cases of transgendered people that don't resolve around mental illness, but this case has that in spades. I bet there wasn't a single troon in that thread who didn't tell him he should maybe consult psychiatric help over his past problems, I bet all of them egged him on to change his sex like in that movie about the freaks in the circus.

Now wait a sec, what's this "cases of transgendered"? A mind is a product of a body, what's going in the body affects and forms mind, not something out of the outer space (you are thinking 'soul' in this case and it's nothing to do with 'gender'). If someone got, for male example, XY chromosomes but at some point in life starts to think of oneself as a woman - somewhere on the road of development his mind got fucked up by some events or social environment (single butthurt mother wishing her boy was a girl) and mind has not learned to function in tandem with the body (and the gender). There are cases of children who got lost in early age and was living with wild dogs, children who think of themselves as animals and try to act - body language and stuff - like dogs, but nobody tries to turn them into weird genetic mutations of human-dogs, but rather help their mind act as human in human society.

'Modern society' caters for beta and passive like life style, hence all the fucking beta males that not sure if they are women or not,  no more need to do manual work/hunt/be man in your society as long as you hit the puberty.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:06:01 AM by whatthedickensisthis »

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2013, 08:03:57 AM »
Often times, trannies are trannies because of abnormal brain and/or fucked up experiences in their very early childhood, that kind of shit is what makes you and everyone else, its essentially the same as if they were born in the other sex. I don't care if those people chop their dick/tits off and consider themselves another sex, as long as I don't know them.

This tranny, on the other hand, has had a fucked up life that made her mental and instead of trying to seek psychiatric help, she read SA's extremist posts about privilege and trangender issues and decided changing her sex will solve her mental issues, all of this while other trannies egg him on. That's far more fucked up.

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2013, 08:05:41 AM »

Sociopastry:
[img]

Now wait a sec, what's this "cases of transgendered"? A mind is a product of a body, what's going in the body affects and forms mind, not something out of the outer space (you are thinking 'soul' in this case and it's nothing to do with 'gender'). If someone got, for male example, XY chromosomes but at some point in life starts to think of oneself as a woman - somewhere on the road of development his mind got fucked up by some events or social environment and mind has not learned to function in tandem with the body (and the gender). There are cases of children who got lost in early age and was living with wild dogs, children who think of themselves as animals and try to act - body language and stuff - like dogs, but nobody tries to turn them into weird genetic mutations of human-dogs.

People want a magic wand solution. Instead of facing problems and trying to work them out, in these cases they think the magic wand is changing their body. When that inevitably fails there's either suicide or blaming bigotry and the patriarchy.

Of course, some of them might really feel they're in the wrong body, and that's a different mental disease, body dysmorphia or something.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 08:07:17 AM »
Often times, trannies are trannies because of abnormal brain and/or fucked up experiences in their very early childhood, that kind of shit is what makes you and everyone else, its essentially the same as if they were born in the other sex. I don't care if those people chop their dick/tits off and consider themselves another sex, as long as I don't know them.

This tranny, on the other hand, has had a fucked up life that made her mental and instead of trying to seek psychiatric help, she read SA's extremist posts about privilege and trangender issues and decided changing her sex will solve her mental issues, all of this while other trannies egg him on. That's far more fucked up.

What the fuck? It makes as if they 'were mentally fucked from early age', not 'as if they were born in the other sex', and it certainly not makes a 'transgendered person' a real thing, apart from the illness :rock: They all
resolve around mental illness
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 08:11:39 AM by whatthedickensisthis »

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 09:42:57 AM »
I'm not gonna debate psychology with you. Just agree with me that Sociopastry's case is far more fucked up than the others and be done with it.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2013, 09:51:15 AM »
NO! He/She/wtf that thing is I forgot? 's a special snowflake who's in the deep need.. :librage:

Ye I agree with that part, loled and moved on

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 09:56:50 AM by whatthedickensisthis »