;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 339593 times)

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian Self-loathing Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« on: April 09, 2014, 09:04:50 PM »
+27
I can't find a thread about The Religion of Peace so here's one for all the crazy shit Muslims world-wide are up to, and more importantly all the hypocritical ways Western SJW faggots bend over backwards to excuse or even justify the horrific ways that Muslims treat women, gays, and trannies.   

If you're a white cis hetero male and you make a video game character have big tits then the SJWs are literally shaking at your problematic shittiness, but if we're talking about a mullah who likes cutting off clits with a rusty tin can lid, hanging fags, or stoning rape victims, then don't you dare judge!

To kick things off here's a story about esteemed Jewniversity Brandeis daring to think about giving an honorary degree to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a campaigner for women’s rights and a fierce critic of Islam.  Why would she criticize Islam, you ask?  Well,

Ali was raised in a strict Muslim family, but after surviving a civil war, genital mutilation, beatings and an arranged marriage, she renounced the faith in her 30s.

She moved to the Netherlands as a young woman, and she was later elected to the Dutch Parliament. She wrote the screenplay for “Submission,” a 2004 film critical of the treatment of Muslim women. Shortly after its release, the director, Theo van Gogh, was murdered on an Amsterdam street by a radical Islamist, who pinned to the victim’s body a threat to kill Ms. Hirsi Ali as well.

In 2007, Ali helped establish the AHA Foundation, which works to protect and defend the rights of women in the West from oppression justified by religion and culture, according to its website. The foundation also strives to protect basic rights and freedoms of women and girls. This includes control of their own bodies, access to an education and the ability to work outside the home and control their own income.

Surely Western feminists and SJWs, especially the Jews at Brandeis, would rally behind this brave woman who was so victimized by practitioners of Islam but managed to rise above the Islamic Patriarchy and effect Real Change and Hope for women throughout the world, right?  Wrong.  The offer was rescinded in response to a internet petition (lol).

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/09/brandeis-university-withdraws-planned-honorary-degree-for-islam-critic-ayaan/

Brandeis University in Massachusetts announced Tuesday that it had withdrawn the planned awarding of an honorary degree to Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a staunch critic of Islam and its treatment of women, after protests from students and faculty.

The university said in a statement posted online that the decision had been made after a discussion between Ali and university President Frederick Lawrence.

"She is a compelling public figure and advocate for women's rights, and we respect and appreciate her work to protect and defend the rights of women and girls throughout the world," said the university's statement. "That said, we cannot overlook certain of her past statements that are inconsistent with Brandeis University's core values."

Ali, a member of the Dutch Parliament from 2003 to 2006, has been quoted as making comments critical of Islam. That includes a 2007 interview with Reason Magazine in which she said of the religion, "Once it's defeated, it can mutate into something peaceful. It's very difficult to even talk about peace now. They're not interested in peace. I think that we are at war with Islam. And there's no middle ground in wars."

Ali was raised in a strict Muslim family, but after surviving a civil war, genital mutilation, beatings and an arranged marriage, she renounced the faith in her 30s. She has not commented publicly on the issue of the honorary degree.

In 2007, Ali helped establish the AHA Foundation, which works to protect and defend the rights of women in the West from oppression justified by religion and culture, according to its website. The foundation also strives to protect basic rights and freedoms of women and girls. This includes control of their own bodies, access to an education and the ability to work outside the home and control their own income, the website says.

More than 85 of about 350 faculty members at Brandeis signed a letter asking for Ali to be removed from the list of honorary degree recipients. And an online petition created Monday by students at the school of 5,800 had gathered thousands of signatures from inside and outside the university as of Tuesday afternoon.

"This is a real slap in the face to Muslim students," said senior Sarah Fahmy, a member of the Muslim Student Association who created the petition said before the university withdrew the honor.

"But it's not just the Muslim community that is upset but students and faculty of all religious beliefs," she said. "A university that prides itself on social justice and equality should not hold up someone who is an outright Islamophobic."

Thomas Doherty, chairman of American studies, refused to sign the faculty letter. He said it would have been great for the university to honor "such a courageous fighter for human freedom and women's rights, who has put her life at risk for those values."

Bernard Macy, a 1979 Brandeis graduate, sent an email this week to university President Frederick Lawrence and several members of the faculty saying, "Thank you for recognizing Ayaan Hirsi Ali for defending Muslim women against Islamist honor violence."

But Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the nation's largest Muslim advocacy group, said, "It is unconscionable that such a prestigious university would honor someone with such openly hateful views."

The organization sent a letter to university President Frederick Lawrence on Tuesday requesting that it drop plans to honor Ali.

"This makes Muslim students feel very uneasy," Joseph Lumbard, chairman of Islamic and Middle Eastern studies, said in an interview. "They feel unwelcome here."

Yes.  Unwelcome.  Someone who, based on her own horrific experience, openly criticizes all the worst aspects of real-world Islamic practice makes Muslim students feel uneasy and unwelcome.  What a shame.  Let's sweep her complaints under the rug so you Brandeis students can get back to your female genital mutilation...

The New York Times has a similar article.

Why do Muslims get a pass for doing far worse things than those that make SJWs literally shake when Westerners do them?  There are so many more examples, which I will post at my earliest convenience and/or drunkenness.

Also we need a towel-head / camel fucker / sand-nigger smiley please and thanks.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 03:21:08 AM by wimpb »
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't capitulate fast enough
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 09:43:47 PM »
+14
I've been wondering where this thread was since I joined. I may be a hurrrr atheist/agnostic who finds a bit to dislike about any organized religion. but any other atheist/agnostic (like almost all goons claim to be)who can't admit that this one is the most fucked up one by a factor of about a million, a huge religion that encourages animalistic behavior or you pay in the afterlife is more fucked in the head than some smelly muzzie himself, one thinks hes getting 72 virgins, the other some libcred. Why this one? Why the fuck do you like them?

"My parents voted bush lived in the suburbs loved SUVs pickups, church and guns didn't like Muslim animals. Therefore I must hate all those first things because professor said so and love the shit out of Muslims too because my sadbrains won't let my teenage rebellion end even when I'm in my 30s and already cut off my dick because you shut the fuck up dad, and mom."
 :goonsay:

Edit: also give more guns and bombs and jets to israel, they know how to cure those animals without feeling nationally guilty about it.

Edit again: Sweden and Norway are a good model for what we're headed for. sry. Where's our Anders?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 10:11:01 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

wimpb

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:54:42 PM »
+17

The Floridian

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 02:36:36 AM »
+6
A much needed thread, and the woman's life story in the OP is one of the most incredible/gut wrenching reads you'll have if you're interested in looking it up in detail. How she survived one of the most inbred, barbaric, and fucked up regions on the globe polluted by Islamic caliphates imposing their precious Sharia Law on anything that moves and THEN became a self made person in a foreign country without knowing the native language is truly something.

It's hilarious how consumed SJWs are by their hate illustrated by this perfectly:

"My parents voted bush lived in the suburbs loved SUVs pickups, church and guns didn't like Muslim animals. Therefore I must hate all those first things because professor said so and love the shit out of Muslims too because my sadbrains won't let my teenage rebellion end even when I'm in my 30s and already cut off my dick because you shut the fuck up dad, and mom."
 :goonsay:

to the point that they can't even see through their own hypocritical fallacies when talking about Islam.

And yes, we need that Islam smiley.

ssoul ann

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 04:06:02 AM »
+1
Muslims at Brandeis?! And they expected to be comfortable?  :stare:
( I went there.)

I like the word, "Jewniversity."

Kill all goons

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 11:44:20 AM »
+4
Muslims are inhuman scum and I wished that they, as a whole, would launch themselves into the sun to make room for more white peeps on this Earth. I knew a couple of Muslims, shady motherfuckers all of em.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »
+7
I had business dealings with one muslim (a turk) and it was like he couldn't even tell the truth when it didn't give him an advantage to lie.  As if lying was just normal, and you should expect every word out of his mouth to be a lie.  It was most annoying when we both knew that I knew the truth and he lied anyway and then I had to patiently explain that I already knew it was a lie so lets just get to the end of the conversation where he tells the truth.

My fuckin four year old nephew knows when to lie and when not to, but this turkish motherfucker never learned it.

castratedabomination

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »
+3
libs sometimes (partially) defend Iran because in Iran trannies are accepted and they refuse to just admit that it's just an islamic country's attempts to castrate and heterosexualize gay men

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 01:40:27 PM »
+7
I don't understand why our nation doesn't have a collective reaction to Muslims like Europeans do to Gypsies. Even the most hardcore shitlib should know better than to trust or defend Islam. I've known one Muslim personally and, surprise surprise, after a year or so he revealed himself to be a deceptive, unreliable shithead.  It's almost as if there's a pattern.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 01:55:26 PM »
+2
I don't understand why our nation doesn't have a collective reaction to Muslims like Europeans do to Gypsies. Even the most hardcore shitlib should know better than to trust or defend Islam. I've known one Muslim personally and, surprise surprise, after a year or so he revealed himself to be a deceptive, unreliable shithead.  It's almost as if there's a pattern.

Well most Islamos are Arabic and, like the bagel-munching undesirables, they're both Semitic. There's just something about Semites and truth, like gypsies or niggers and working, or goons and dieting, etc.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian 420 old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
+5
I had business dealings with one muslim (a turk) and it was like he couldn't even tell the truth when it didn't give him an advantage to lie.  As if lying was just normal, and you should expect every word out of his mouth to be a lie.  It was most annoying when we both knew that I knew the truth and he lied anyway and then I had to patiently explain that I already knew it was a lie so lets just get to the end of the conversation where he tells the truth.

My fuckin four year old nephew knows when to lie and when not to, but this turkish motherfucker never learned it.

Their holy book encourages them to lie to non-Muslims.

Also, I'll leave this here:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MElgQJd03Zc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MElgQJd03Zc</a>

Bacon makes excellent bookmarks.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 06:44:12 PM »
+9
Feel good Muslim story of the year:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/child-bride-kills-groom-poisoning-meal-nigerian-police-article-1.1752484
KANO, Nigeria — A child bride forced into marriage in Nigeria killed a groom and three of his friends with a poisoned meal, police said Thursday.

Fourteen-year-old Wasila Umaru was married last week to 35-year-old Umaru Sani, according to assistant superintendent Musa Magaji Majia.

Over the weekend, the groom invited a dozen friends to celebrate at his Ungwar Yansoro village, about 100 kilometers (60 miles) from the northern city of Kano.

The teenager told police she bought rat poison at a village market and used it to prepare a dish of rice.

"The suspect confessed to committing the crime and said she did it because she was forced to marry a man she did not love," Majia told The Associated Press.

The groom and a friend died the same day, and two other victims died later in the hospital.
:reagan:

Saurons Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 07:08:01 PM »
+8
Interesting, from what I heard rat poison usually doesn't kill you that fast. Then again who knows what they use as rat poison down there.

Still totally  :nixon:

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 07:16:22 PM »
Same article:

Early and forced marriage is classified as modern-day slavery by the U.N. labor organization, and Nigeria's Child Rights Act prohibits marriage before 18. But that federal law competes with Islamic Shariah law that holds in most northern states.

No one in Nigeria has been prosecuted for marrying a child, including Sen. Sani Ahmed Yerima, infamous for divorcing a 17-year-old that he married when she was 15 so he could marry a 14-year-old Egyptian girl in 2010, when he was 49. He had to divorce one of his child brides because Islamic law allows a maximum of four wives at a time.

:stare:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian 420 old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 08:53:04 PM »
+6
Well that's just their culture  :christina:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian Self-loathing Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 09:03:23 PM »
+18
It's just a distraction from the real issues!

This tranny-looking motherfucker right here is just sick and tired (maybe literally shaking) that someone dares to criticize Islamist treatment of women.  That's not feminism she says (because her kind of feminism isn't concerned with petty things like stoning 13-year-old rape victims to death.)  She has much bigger fish to fry than underaged arranged marriages, hanging to death of fags and trannies, and outright murder of rape victims and women who refuse rape.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/22/this-isnt-feminism-its-islamophobia

This isn't 'feminism'. It's Islamophobia
If I were a feminist woman I'd be phobic as fuck about Islam.
I am infuriated by white men stirring up anti-Muslim prejudice to derail debate on western sexism
What about black men, or white women, or black women who think that the way Muslim men treat women is all kinds of fucked up?  Are they "derailing" your precious debate on Western sexism?  Can your tiny little brain address only one thing at a time?
As a person who writes about women's issues, I am constantly being told that Islam is the greatest threat to gender equality in this or any other country – mostly by white men, who always know best. This has been an extraordinary year for feminism, but from the Rochdale grooming case to interminable debates over whether traditional Islamic dress is "empowering" or otherwise, the rhetoric and language of feminism has been co-opted by Islamophobes, who could not care less about women of any creed or colour.
Islam absolutely is the greatest threat to gender equality anywhere in the world and you've done nothing to dispute that in your entire verbal diarrhea of an article.  Your ad hominem argument ("white men say this is true so it must be false") is utterly unconvincing and totally without merit.

Let's talk about the Rochdale grooming case you mentioned in which a bunch of Pakistani Muslims ran a child sex ring abusing the white girls in the town.  Check out how the press uses "Pakistani-heritage" as a code word for "fucking scumbag Muslim slime".  Check out how the press blames the police for the abuse, implicitly absolving the abusers themselves of guilt.

The UK is indeed pozzed as fuck.

The recent blanket coverage of the "gender segregation on campus" story was a textbook case. This month Student Rights, a pressure group not run by students, released a report vastly exaggerating a suggestion by Universities UK that male and female students might be asked to sit separately in some lectures led by Islamic guest speakers. Many Asian women's groups and individual Muslim feminists joined the subsequent protests, sometimes taking personal risks to do so. Unfortunately, rightwing commentators and tabloids seized upon the issue to imply that Islamic extremists are taking over the British academy.
Translation: Islamic speakers at UK Universities (and much of the pozzed faculty) were requiring that women and men be seated separately because Mudslimes can't be expected to keep their dicks in their pants if a woman is near by (and it's her fault and problem to deal with.) Student Rights protested and got the dumb ass rule overturned but there might be a few cis white heteronormative gender-binary males in that group therefore the result sucks and women should be forced to wear head coverings and sit in the back of the room what are you an Islamophobe?!  Now that's Feminism!

It's the dishonesty that angers me most. It's the hypocrisy of men claiming to stand for women's rights while appropriating our language of liberation to serve their own small-minded agenda. Far-right groups like the English Defence League and the British National party rush to condemn crimes against women committed by Muslim men, while fielding candidates who make claims like "women are like gongs – they need to be struck regularly".

Some of their members tell me that since they are standing against the sexism of Muslim barbarians, as a feminist I should be on their side. When I disagree, I am invariably informed I deserve be shipped to Afghanistan and stoned to death.
Lol at the gong quote, but lol even more at the notion that everyone critical of Islam's treatment of women is BNP / EDL / thinks women should be beaten.  Her only example is some BNP candidate (who was removed from the list of BNP candidates after he said it) but this idiot hell fucker concludes that all Western white men want to beat women but Islam is not a problem for women or feminism.  Excuse me Mr. Forest?  Have you seen any trees around here?

Dishonesty indeed.  I've had about all I can take of this article without significant gin martini intake so I'll leave you to read more and puke as necessary.

More to come.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Carbpoole

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2014, 08:39:01 AM »
+1

Their holy book encourages them to lie to non-Muslims.

That's called taqiyya. Lies and deceit are okay towards the kafir, especially if it's beneficial to Islam and the expansion of the caliphate. There's lots of fun stuff like that in Islam.

That feminists defends that shit is total insanity. That the left defends it is beyond belief.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcklvuVrMvA

The Muslim Brotherhood and their Nazi past during their early years is probably not that well known either.

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2014, 02:43:47 PM »
+5
It's just a distraction from the real issues!

snip

Holy fuck, spot on.  If white CIS males say somethings, it surely must be false so we must rage against the white CIS males, who are the real problem, and completely ignore the forced female circumcision, gang rapes to turn lesbians strait, child marriages, stoning of rape victims, murder of rape victims, and all the other bad stuff that are done by non white CIS males, because obviously they did it because of white cis males  :christina:

Clearly its more of a problem that some women make less than men and there isn't a 50/50 split of sex ratio for managers and presidents of companies than the gang rapes of women and their subsequent murder by their community for having sex before marriage.

CANT SIMMER THE ZIMMER

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • America's Favorite White-Hispanic
    • Follow me on Twitter you faggots
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2014, 06:47:19 PM »
+5
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/10/iraq-poised-to-legalize-marriage-for-girls-as-young-as-9/

Iraq poised to legalize marriage for girls as young as 9

Decades ago, in the years after Iraq gained independence, a tradition of child marriage persisted in its hills and plains. Upon their fathers’ orders, Iraqi girls were betrothed to strangers and rivals alike to resolve tribal disputes or incur favor.

childmarriage But in the mid-1970s, such acts — called “fasliyah” — were prohibited as the nation moved toward secularization and modernity.

“This decree [banning fasliyah] constituted the first step toward a civilized Iraqi community,” reports the Middle East publication Al-Monitor, “which would put an end to the failures of the tribal… society.”

In the years that followed, rates of child marriage plummeted. By 1997, only 15 percent of Iraqi women were married as children, according to the Central Organization for Statistics. This figure was the same in 2004.

But as the country plunged into the darkest days of the Iraq War, traditions emerged anew — including child marriage.

In 2007, Al-Monitor says, 21 percent of young Iraqi women reported they were married as children. Six years later, the Population Reference Bureau determined that “the decline in early marriages has stopped.”

In fact, the rate had risen.

By mid-2013, more than one-fourth of females were married as children, and 5 percent had been wed before age 15. This rate of child marriage placed Iraq ahead of many nations in the region.

Now the Iraqi government is poised to legalize child marriage for the nation’s majority Shiite Muslim population. But the law, which some expect to pass before this month’s parliamentary elections, would do significantly more than that.

Called the Jaafari Personal Status Law, it would prohibit Muslim men from marrying non-Muslims, prevent women from leaving the house without their husband’s consent, automatically grant custody of children older than two to their father in divorce cases and legalize marital rape.

Well that's just their culture  :christina:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 10:17:32 PM by CANT SIMMER THE ZIMMER »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2014, 07:03:44 PM »
+30
Well that's just their culture 
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Carbpoole

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2014, 08:15:44 PM »
+14
FAGMINS, ADD NOW!

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 08:36:58 PM »
+5
FAGMINS, ADD NOW!

Seconded. Lift the gay moratorium on smilies and add this one, inshallah.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2014, 09:01:09 PM »
+2
Allah demands it.