;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 403078 times)

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Commie Deutscher
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3450 on: April 20, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »
+6
I've always had a strong belief that many Muslims would rather the clock of history froze at the point where acting like a barbarian and killing, raping, and looting were just seen as normal, and there were little or none of that pesky "laws" to get in the ways. I also believe they still fantasize about the time had a sizable chunk of the civilized world by the balls at one point and never got over losing almost all of it.

Seeing all these goat fuckers, child rapists, mad bombers, people who argue wife beating is moral, and just all the bastards who will try to use "Allah told me to do it" as an escape hatch for every perversion known to man has done fuck all to dispel those beliefs.

Freeze the clock isn't necessary. Barbarism and living in conditions normal to a millennia ago are considered normal in Islam.

Salafism is literally "If we go back to living like DA PROPHET (PBUH), we'll rule the world again".

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #3451 on: April 20, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »
+10
Yet they only ever got anywhere because the Romans and the Sassanids had bled each other dry. Any other period of history and Mohammed's buttboys would have had the shit stomped out of them and forced back into the desert for another thousand years.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3452 on: May 02, 2017, 01:28:31 AM »
+3

Not sure if this is 4chan troll or reality, but in ~~CURRENT YEAR~~, is there really any difference?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3453 on: May 02, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »
+2
I wonder if that McD's still sells bacon to its non-enlightened customers though, the parentheses are mightier than the sword(scimitar used by a muslim to attack a swedish crowd) i suppose

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #3454 on: May 02, 2017, 12:20:07 PM »
Not sure if this is 4chan troll or reality

Looks like the real thing. Sodertjale is spelled out phonetically above the pic of the Filet O'Fish (a fine Irish sandwich) and also in the fine print.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3455 on: May 02, 2017, 04:44:31 PM »
+7

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3456 on: May 02, 2017, 05:03:00 PM »
+5
'Bout ready to declare jihad in my jeans.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3457 on: May 02, 2017, 05:04:41 PM »
+4
This is pretty good
The Shah was a fuckwit, but at least he had a normal  fucking city
http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-before-the-revolution-in-photos-2015-4/#-1975-reza-shah-abolished-irans-multiparty-system-and-concentrated-ever-greater-amounts-of-power-in-his-own-hands-under-the-government-permitted-rastakhiz-resurrection-party-24

Just imagine waking up one morning and not being able to dress how you want or go to school. Poor fucking Persian girls.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3458 on: May 02, 2017, 05:13:23 PM »
+12
I wonder how many Gen Y progs realize the Handmaids Tale was written with the Iranian Islamic Revolution and it's overnight social changes in mind?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #3459 on: May 02, 2017, 09:35:50 PM »
+5
This is pretty good
The Shah was a fuckwit, but at least he had a normal  fucking city
http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-before-the-revolution-in-photos-2015-4/#-1975-reza-shah-abolished-irans-multiparty-system-and-concentrated-ever-greater-amounts-of-power-in-his-own-hands-under-the-government-permitted-rastakhiz-resurrection-party-24

Just imagine waking up one morning and not being able to dress how you want or go to school. Poor fucking Persian girls.

The biggest tragedy was Farrokhroo Parsa.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrokhroo_Parsa

She was the first and last female minister in Iranian govt (Minister of Education). She was a doctor and teacher, and when the revolution came it became illegal for women to be in politics. She was arrested, tried in Revolutionary Court, and shot.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3460 on: May 03, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
+5
I wonder how many Gen Y progs realize the Handmaids Tale was written with the Iranian Islamic Revolution and it's overnight social changes in mind?

They don't because the book clearly states the people are Christian and not islamic. It's mostly used for HURR SEE ATHEISM IS SUPERIOR.

The Bad Goy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3461 on: May 05, 2017, 05:32:36 PM »
+4
The German government is pushing migrants on idyllic towns in the countryside and they have no idea who they are:

Asylum seeker in Germany 'hurled a woman through a window because she refused to have sex with him'

An asylum seeker in Germany is accused of throwing a woman out of a window and breaking both her legs after she refused to have sex with him.

Dawit A., 34, allegedly drank beer and vodka at a refugee centre in Bensheim before threatening a woman identified only as Tirhas, 26, with a broken bottle.

She claims he ordered her to lie down and asked if she had 'another man' before hurling her out of a window where she fell 15ft on to the concrete below. 

And when they inevitably enrich some German girl they're not deported or even jailed:

'When I kept saying "no", he raised me up like a child, carried me to the window and dropped me.'

She plunged nearly 15ft, breaking both legs and spent 16 days in hospital. She added: 'He not only broke both my legs, but also my spirit.'

Dawit A. cried in the dock, claimed he was sitting in prison on remand for 'no reason' and that life had been unfair to him ever since he arrived in Germany in 2014.

But the court heard that is he also being investigated for harassing another woman and sexually assaulted a 17-year-old girl.

Dawit is facing up to five years behind bars for grievous bodily harm, threats, coercion, sexual coercion and deprivation of liberty if found guilty.

The trial will conclude next week.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3462 on: May 05, 2017, 11:03:01 PM »
+7
He should face a guillotine. It's cheap to construct, humane and sends exactly the right message to these migrant locusts.

Plus, you can bring the whole family down to watch. It's important that kids learn about the folly of invading another country and expecting to be above the law.

Citizens get jailtime, invading hordes get the axe.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3463 on: May 05, 2017, 11:10:58 PM »
+4
Remember folks it's not the islamic communities causing these people to act like this it's the fault of all the Christian, Atheist, and jewish communities because all these people come from countries where none of those things exist so it puts pressure on them which causes them to lash out.

Also if none of you settle down with your islamophobia the western governments are going to forced all the women to wear burkas to be in forced solidarity with all the islamic women.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #3464 on: May 05, 2017, 11:29:43 PM »
+3
"Rape" now legally referred to as "Forced Solidarity" in all EU countries' local courts

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #3465 on: May 09, 2017, 06:27:02 AM »
+6

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit
    • Awards
« Reply #3466 on: May 10, 2017, 03:06:41 AM »
+2
Pro read: http://archive.is/7jJ3q

Here's the actual thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6aawnw/golan_heights_as_an_olive_branch_towards_peace/

I'm expecting it'll get shut down and have lots of comments deleted hence the archive.

sperg rush

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Fascist Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3467 on: May 10, 2017, 05:18:31 AM »
+2

Even Osama in the 70s was that different.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3468 on: May 11, 2017, 08:43:34 AM »
+7
Millenial bluehairs who are half-educated on the history of the Middle East love to point to the support that Britain and the USA gave to the Shah as a perfect example of evil Western oppression of the noble brownman.  That was back when Iran had a Top 20-ranked GDP and was one of the most prosperous and Westernized countries in the Middle East. 

tranny hatefucker

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3469 on: May 11, 2017, 09:15:46 AM »
+8
tfw you'll never live in the timeline where the ME becomes more and more secularized and Iranian actors and entertainers move to the states and become household names and everyone's cool with each other and they lived groovily ever after

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3470 on: May 11, 2017, 10:37:28 AM »
tfw you'll never live in the timeline where the ME becomes more and more secularized and Iranian actors and entertainers move to the states and become household names and everyone's cool with each other and they lived groovily ever after

Alternate timelines, you say?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0jbna9zTE</a>
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Commie Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3471 on: May 11, 2017, 11:59:26 AM »
+3

Well, this one Iranian guy tried making movies in America and the results were...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvni9KbZfoo</a>

pretty good actually.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3472 on: May 16, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
+13

Googled it and it's real. TBH I'd be shocked too if I came in expecting the historical city of love and finding streets full of rabid dindus.

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards You can't know! United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3473 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:46 PM »
+9
Joke: Gay therapy session after your unrealistic expectations about a Western European city are destroyed. 

Woke: Trauma counseling after Abu Fakir Al-Muhammad stalks you, steals your purse and tries to rape you.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3474 on: May 16, 2017, 04:58:59 PM »
+4
Yeah it's called Paris syndrome and I imagine it has only gotten worse in the past few years.

Fake edit:

Concerns seem to be particularly strong amongst Chinese and Japanese travellers, whose numbers have dropped 21.5 per cent and 41.2 per cent respectively.

From Feb 2017.

- Jordin Kare