;

Author Topic: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough  (Read 296364 times)

Fake Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420 Commie
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3450 on: April 20, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »
+5
I've always had a strong belief that many Muslims would rather the clock of history froze at the point where acting like a barbarian and killing, raping, and looting were just seen as normal, and there were little or none of that pesky "laws" to get in the ways. I also believe they still fantasize about the time had a sizable chunk of the civilized world by the balls at one point and never got over losing almost all of it.

Seeing all these goat fuckers, child rapists, mad bombers, people who argue wife beating is moral, and just all the bastards who will try to use "Allah told me to do it" as an escape hatch for every perversion known to man has done fuck all to dispel those beliefs.

Freeze the clock isn't necessary. Barbarism and living in conditions normal to a millennia ago are considered normal in Islam.

Salafism is literally "If we go back to living like DA PROPHET (PBUH), we'll rule the world again".

As if all this was something more
Than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere
Another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Islam Thread: the West just can't caliphate fast enough
« Reply #3451 on: April 20, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »
+5
Yet they only ever got anywhere because the Romans and the Sassanids had bled each other dry. Any other period of history and Mohammed's buttboys would have had the shit stomped out of them and forced back into the desert for another thousand years.