;

Author Topic: Hunting Big Game: The Doxxing of Ozma  (Read 115477 times)

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: Hunting Big Game: The Doxxing of Ozma
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2014, 11:02:29 AM »
+2
I was here when this thread happened.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Jew cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »
You guys are silly if you think something as minor as supporting Pedos will get you fired while working in San Francisco.

What is that, post no 2?  Don't use up all your good ones right off the bat ...

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2014, 11:25:23 AM »
+3
Why was her dad disbarred?

Wouldn't it be amusing if Rachael Emma Gilbert,  who works in San Francisco, associates with and supports pedophiles,

« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:54:43 AM by GAPO »

Frond Desert

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2014, 11:41:43 AM »
I'm assuming I's have been dotted and t's have been crossed, but I wonder how we are SURE this is the right person and not the other Rachael Lazarus. Was that a different person entirely, or another alias?

FALSE FLAG POSTING EVENT

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2014, 11:46:33 AM »
+1
Ozma ban that gaylord Abe and make Gapo mod of GBS. Maybe he will take this down if you do that.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2014, 12:12:02 PM »
+2
Yeah, this is actually the better part of a year's work right here.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2014, 12:13:29 PM »
+1
part 3 is gonna come up soon, and yeah google bombing is gay, and so is making up shit about people that are not involved in this in any way

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2014, 12:19:14 PM »
+13
Part Three: Work and Home
Quote from: Ozma
Because I cannot have children, I shop at the Disney store.

Ozma was smart enough to know that she wasn't going to be able to write poetry for a living, and Lowtax sure as shit wasn't gonna pay her.
I have a day job that's not really worth talking about since it's just random filing. I have no idea what I'll be after I graduate, I'm in a writing program but I'm not a total moron so I suspect my writing won't sustain me. So I dunno.

So she found a job on Craigslist with a tutoring company in San Francisco, to be an office manager.

Artist's depiction of what an office manager could look like :lolno:

Ozma hates her job though. Everyone there, especially her boss, is SOOOOO dum.
I want to quit I want to quit I want to quit

Boss just tried to pick a fight with me while reading through the catchall e-mail on our server. She's "at home having coffee" when she "sees that I've once again ignored an important e-mail" and is "having a real problem with my communication skills."

Which e-mail did I not tell her about? Oh, just one sent at 10:44 last night. She doesn't know what a timestamp on an e-mail means, she just saw the date was yesterday and got all pissed off. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We've started a new inter-office task monitoring thing because we have some new admin employees, and my boss and I are sort of writing back and forth on it now. It's hilarious to me how poor her typing/spelling skills are. We have a client named "Juanni." I have a task pertaining to that client listed in one area, and she weighed in on it. Even though it says "Call Juanni re: this Sunday schedule" right there, her line below it is "Did u call Wonnie yet? this needs immedite attenton."

Don't worry, it's not like we're in the education biz or anything

:adam: Hmm...I'm sure it's not because of anything OZMA does?
My monday is such shit. One of our employees cocked up horribly, I have a really bad headache and am kind of PMS-y, and on top of that: my boss spent the weekend going through every single e-mail I'd sent out in the past month on my computer through the office mail client. I have absolutely no idea why- I have nothing to hide in the slightest- but am so sick of it. My therapist said I need to just stop pussyfooting around and flat out say "You read all the e-mails I've sent? Why do you think I'm lying and/or not doing my job?" It is so hard to stand my ground, though, even when I know that I'm being treated like such shit. I am still crossing my fingers about the job posting I responded to last week. I really wish N was making more money so I could just up and quit without being petrified about where our rent money will come from.

You mean, perhaps she might not be so good at her job? NAAAAWWW
Ugh. The thing that makes me most nervous about a boss redirecting you to non-work is the day when the other shoe drops and they say "what is it that you've been doing for the past couple weeks again?" because you -seemingly- have nothing substantial to show for it since everything's getting canned.

I would type up the pure hell I am going through in terms of hiring on a graphic designer again (our last one quit and I don't blame her) but it's so fucked up you'll all think I'm high when I try to describe what's going on or something. Suffice it to say that, as always, my boss knows nothing and is insane.

It's almost like...good employees get passes for fucking up now and again, but bad ones have their faults magnified. How unfair!
:christina:
Had huge checklist of work to complete while boss is gone. Completed a handful of gigantic projects. DIDN'T complete a couple smaller ones and was very up front about my progress with her in my messages to her in Italy (obviously she never checked these).

So my meeting yesterday, her first day back:

Me: Here are the reports on X that you asked me to go through, and I did X and Y and Z.

Her: WHY DIDN'T YOU DUST? I ASKED YOU TO DO THAT, I REALLY DON'T GET HOW A SIMPLE THING LIKE THAT DOESN'T GET COMPLETED!

Me: I prioritized greater office projects over dusting and smaller cleaning projects. I told you that in my message last week.

Her: So, you sat around and twiddled your thumbs, then?

I'm trying to get a really sweet guy to totally redo our website, from the bottom up. He quoted us a rock-bottom price- about $850 to redo the whole fucking thing- and my boss is livid. She said "I just want him to fix the front page! WHAT IS HIS DEAL?"

"He's saying that he can fix it, but that he's concerned about the prospect of billing us to fix the same page twice. He can do a bandaid- which we specifically said no to- or he can redo the CSS for the whole site bottom up."

"You can fix pages one at a time, don't tell me you can't."

"YOU CAN. HE'S SAYING THAT HE WOULD BE WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY BY DOING SO."

"Sure doesn't sound like he's worried about wasting my money when he wants to charge $35/hour for his work."

OH MY GOD $35 AN HOUR IS SO FUCKING CHEAP FOR SF IT'S CRIMINAL, OK?

I'm not even getting to the other stuff she screamed about this morning. But I've been using my little smartpen all day to write notes. She forgets that the smartpen records conversations, too, so I have a ton of recorded snippets of her reaming me out for awesome stuff like not making enough photocopies of an obscure form.

Bitching done.
Only the best employees secretly tape their bosses to try and tilt against the windmill of a wrongful termination suit later, right?

Tales From My Boss (cue up tales from the crypt music)

Sat afternoon I get a scorched earth message from her screaming about how I left her office totally unlocked when I left Friday and we could have been robbed and what the fuck was I thinking blah blah blah

I didn't actually get upset about the message because that's wasted energy but what I DID think all weekend was "who the fuck got into our office? Because I KNOW I locked every single door on my way out, that's just what I do."

I left a phone message with her saying as much on Saturday, and get no call back. I get in today and she first chews me out for ignoring her message- I say "I left a message on your cell."
"You know I get so many voicemails I never check that!"

Then I say "So which door was left unlocked?"
"Oh, not a door, just our main filing cabinet was unlocked."

You mean the cabinet that is ALWAYS UNLOCKED? I don't even know where the key is for that cabinet!

Cue GOB: "C'mon!"
:bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber:

So she sucks at her job, but perhaps her homelife with ~~HER BOYFRIEND~~ Nate is better? Yes, that's right, Ozma is a sexhaver. :smug:
 :ozmugh:
The white dress thing is SO HILARIOUS to me. My wedding dress will never, ever be white. Red or purple all the way, and screw anyone who would have an issue with that. They wouldn't be welcome at my wedding anyway.
She has to work hard for him, since for much of their relationship she was the breadwinner supporting his lazy beta ass.

Artist's depiction of Nate
My boyfriend actually does not want to know ANYTHING about other guys in that way. He overheard me making a joke about my ex with a friend of mine (my ex was well endowed, actually, but my boyfriend assumed it was the opposite based on the joke) and said "I NEVER WANT TO HEAR ABOUT OTHER DICKS!"

Of course, it wasn't supposed to be like that. You see, after Ozma's dad went and lost all HER money, she then had to deal with Nate letting his STUPID MOM DIE and use up all his inheritance which was supposed to set up HER sweet lifestyle!
Thanks, Nicci. It's really hard to think about and Nate's just not even vocalizing anything about his mom right now- good bad or indifferent. Sunday was our 5 year anniversary. We went out to eat at an Italian place we really like and when we walked in, I realized that the last time I saw his mother was at that restaurant. I got panicky thinking that they might seat us at the same table (they usually put us in the same place) but we avoided it. If she'd known what the year after her death would be like, I think she would have done things so differently. She was so sick from chemo and the pain she was in that she just massively fucked up everything, to a point where Nathan just inherited debt. Two years ago we were talking about having her buy us a house in SF and pay off my student loan debts. Now... ah well.
:bernanke:
Not to take away from you feeling bad, I'm sorry, I just wanted to vent too :(
I feel really shitty too, I'm having this gigantic backslide with my depression: all the steps forward that I took feel like they're totally slipping away and I'm inches away from being nutso, and it's all over money. I keep thinking "OK, it's just money" but it still feels like everything is collapsing and I have no way to scramble out from anything. It's so overwhelming and toxic. I thought Nate having a job would help, and it does, but even still we're barely coming out on top of anything as a couple and my finances are in ruins because of when I was trying to support both of us.

Not to mention that today makes it a year since his mom died. I want to be angry at her because she put us here, but I can't be since I miss her so much.

Wow. Just...wow. :parsons: Her boyfriend's mother died, and she was pissed because the illness "wasted" all the money the her boyfriend's mother was going to give them.

Of course Ozma's real pain is that she realizes that as a fat catlady with a beta boy she'll never know the joys of a strong, forceful man sweeping her off her feet, throwing her into bed, and ravaging her til she has lots of babies. As we've seen with her padwan Eggplant Wizard, that's A Thing in women like that as far as sexual fantasies go.

But naw, Ozma isn't sensitive about not having kids, right?
You're absolutely right, Andyland. If you want to have kids, you could worry endlessly. BUT: financial concerns are a perfectly valid reason to hold off if you'd already rather not. But it just plays out that some of us are so paranoid about $$...

My mom played an AMAZING card with me last night. Lately I've been menstruating once every couple months (sorry for the TMI), or at least I have really tiny cycles monthly and then a big whopper. The most recent was incredibly painful and awful. I was commiserating with mom and saying that there really isn't much to be done; I try different birth control pills and get nothing, I try going off altogether and it's the same.

Her response? "You know what would make your periods better, right? Going through an actual pregnancy."
"So: Nathan hates babies and never wants them, I don't want them, if I did I'd have to go through fertility treatments, if the treatments worked and I got pregnant it would likely be an ectopic pregnancy, if it wasn't ectopic my odds of miscarrying are very high, if I don't miscarry I am likely to suffer serious health issues through a pregnancy that would most likely be incredibly difficult and requiring bed rest and a whole regime change... but hey, my periods will be better!"
Ugh Crotchdroppings amirite?

I know exactly what you mean, Jessy. My sister actually does feel like she wants kids but she's in your boat: financially, she wants to be at a certain point before she can even consider it and she feels like that may never happen. Obviously "planning" only gets you so far with having a kid- you can't predict everything- but because of the way we grew up, my sister wants to avoid some trauma. My family has a totally fucked approach to money/parenting that actually culminated in a really traumatic event for us when we were teenagers. I went from being totally covered for my undergrad education to having about $50 in the bank for my college fund overnight. Kind of fucks up your approach to having kids.

Knowing what you want to do with your life, the way you want to live it, and how you want to spend the money you've earned isn't selfish if that means you decide against having a kid. When did we get to a point where having a kid suddenly becomes this perfect, selfless act worthy of praise? Lots of the moms and dads I know are thrilled about their kid(s), are amazing parents, love nearly every second of it, etc.... but none of them is looking for a fucking merit badge because of their life choice, nor would they ever think there was something wrong with someone saying "I don't want to spend my time/money/energy on a kid. Ever."
:rand:

Having a totally regular conversation with my mom last week, mostly about my birthday, when totally out of the blue:

"When was the last time you talked with your gynecologist about having kids? Is the verdict still that you can't?"
"If I wanted kids, I'd have to go on fertility treatments and even then I'm apparently at a high risk for an ectopic pregnancy or something, I don't really know, I don't want kids so I don't pay attention."
"You know, there's nothing wrong with adopting. I'd love to be a grandmother whether you adopt or have your own baby. Maybe someday you'll meet a nice man who wants to have a baby, too."

Does she PLAN this before she speaks or what? The subtext is basically "You're going to be 29, you're getting older, tick-tock."
:fuckyou: MOM FOR WANTING TO HAVE GRANDKIDS! JEEZ SELFISH MUCH?

Ah, well, as always- pregnancy is magically an OK to ask near-strangers about and it's surely everyone's business whether you want a kid or don't want a kid or have weighed the options or would -gasp- not have it!

My mother did flat-out ask me once what would happen if I got pregnant right this second. "I would have an abortion." She never asked again after that. Clearly I just need to talk about having abortions with hypothetical babies and maybe then she'll stop asking me if I'll consider it in 10 years or whatever.
:goodjob:

Well, perhaps it's all for the best:
http://www.reproduction-online.org/content/130/5/583.short
Obesity is associated with a diverse set of metabolic disorders, and has reproductive consequences that are complex and not well understood. The adipose tissue-produced leptin has dominated the literature with regards to female fertility complications, but it is pertinent to explore the likely role of other adipokines – adiponectin and resistin – as our understanding of their biological functions emerge. Leptin influences the developing embryo, the functioning of the ovary and the endometrium, interacts with the release and activity of gonadotrophins and the hormones that control their synthesis. In this review such biological actions and potential roles of the adipokines leptin, adiponectin and resistin are explored in relation to female fertility and the complexity of the obese metabolic state.

And there's always knitting shawls and endless potholders (and posting about it with other nerds) to take the loneliness away.
How many stitches is she typically losing? My immediate thought was my typical mistake on purl row YO- that I simply don't do the YO part when I think I am. But I imagine she's already considered that :(

In Part Four, we'll take a look at some of Ozma's malfeasance on SA and how this sad, lonely life has manifested itself on our once great forums. A sneak preview?

white bison ‏@rachro 26 Feb 12
alcohol poisoning is a serious issue until it happens to me

white bison ‏@rachro 3 Mar 12
i am an alcoholic

:depressedlesbian:

No Gods, No Pozzes

• Domestic Threat
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2014, 12:22:25 PM »
 :reagan:

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »
+10
Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

These people are so fucking broken.  Ozma, the reason they keep reading your email is because they know you are fucking around on the internet all day.
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »
+18
Anyone wanna bet that her weird cycle and fertility issues all have to do with her being morbidly obese? Same with being cranky, shiftless, not going anywhere in life, etc...

It's incredible how 'Stop using the internet and drop some weight' is the solution to so many broken people

BROWN MOSES CURES POSTERS

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:42 PM »
+13
Holy shit she's even more broken than I imagined.

RIP Nate's Mom, I'm sorry your son got tangled up with a landwhale.

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting old 420 Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2014, 12:28:25 PM »
+23
I so badly want to pay the 10bux to start a thread in E/N called:

Step mom died and all my money is gone
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2014, 12:29:23 PM »
+17
That greedy cunt of an old lady got sick and died before she could buy me a house and pay off my student loans.

Is there no justice in this life? :depressedlesbian:
I have a pet conspiracy theory about Lil Yachty. The Jews made him famous to put all the marginally talented blacks like Jay-Z and whomever on notice that their fame and fortune has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any talent they might have. Jewish producers can take the most retarded nigger they can find, a guy so dumb he can't even write his own name, hook him up to autotone, and make him a star. They don't need Jay-Z; Jay-Z needs them.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »
 :polonium:

:tom: :tom: :tom: :tom:

BROWN MOSES CURES POSTERS

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »
+4
I guess my other question: Does Nate know how Ozma feels about her wicked mother-in-law who selfishly used her own money for cancer treatment?

E: I know they're not married and hopefully for Nate they never will be. Come on, Nate, you can do it!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:32:14 PM by BROWN MOSES CURES POSTERS »

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2014, 12:34:02 PM »
+20
Nate's doomed. He's already trapped in her gravity well.

The best he can do is be a pathetic example to the rest of us, screaming for help as he's torn apart by the beast.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2014, 12:34:31 PM »
+5
Make sure you get as much cash outta her before you leave. Anything with such a concentration of oil, be a shame if no-one got rich off it.

Pizza Cancellation Specialist

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Scrooge old Better dead than red United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2014, 12:35:01 PM »
+1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1R7591WyFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1R7591WyFg</a>

If you read this thread without this song going you are doing it wrong.
I have a pet conspiracy theory about Lil Yachty. The Jews made him famous to put all the marginally talented blacks like Jay-Z and whomever on notice that their fame and fortune has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with any talent they might have. Jewish producers can take the most retarded nigger they can find, a guy so dumb he can't even write his own name, hook him up to autotone, and make him a star. They don't need Jay-Z; Jay-Z needs them.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2014, 12:36:53 PM »
+2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1R7591WyFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1R7591WyFg</a>

If you read this thread without this song going you are doing it wrong.

Remember how you could forcestart tubes on TNE?

Today would have been the day, this song the song.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2014, 12:50:38 PM »
Gonna need some quotes.

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards old The Gentry On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Scrooge Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »
I am posting in a good thread

Troon Tasting Room

• Person Of Interest
  • no wig no makeup
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2014, 12:57:27 PM »
+1
This is amazing, but I also find myself unexpectedly depressed.  She really has nothing at all in her sad, fat, empty life.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2014, 12:58:15 PM »
+3
For those about to doxx (FIRE!)

WWWWwwweeeeeeee ssaaalluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute yoooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Kill all goons

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2014, 12:58:28 PM »
+2
Well she has her boyfriend? I bet she enjoys sucking the life out of him.