;

Author Topic: Where are they now?- Doubtfire  (Read 58767 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Re: Where are they now?- Doubtfire
« Reply #300 on: July 05, 2014, 03:34:36 AM »
+2
Bandwagon-jumper, desperate to be *unique and cool* :allears:

Should have figured.  Wonder what he'll want to be tomorrow!
Hopefully nothing.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

LOLtax

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: July 05, 2014, 04:01:23 AM »
I want to know more about the shack trannies. All I can picture is some Waco compound of troons fighting against the cisarchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd0zD4iky10

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: July 05, 2014, 05:01:08 AM »
+9
Quote from: TheFool
I got a message from my ex this morning. She was in the hospital. She needed my help.

I went. She was having seizures and vertigo. She has this thing called hyponutremia (sp?) as a side effect of her bipolar meds where her body cannot retain sodium. This causes her brain to swell up and push against the inside of her skull. She has an EXTREME phobia of needles from PTSD (her mom had Munchhausen by proxy and abused her) but had been able to overcome it in part because of my help in teaching her how to count to avoid disassociating.

jesus christ

Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.

:say:

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: July 05, 2014, 05:23:31 AM »
They're meant for each other: broken brained (in one case, literally), no future to speak off, squatting in a camper in the asscrack of Florida.

Nah not even this woman deserves Fire. Also what meds for bipolar make peoples brains swell like that? horry shit.

Waltzing Matilda

• Cishet White Male
  • Tomorrow Person
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon Strayan
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: July 05, 2014, 05:45:23 AM »
+6

Nah not even this woman deserves Fire. Also what meds for bipolar make peoples brains swell like that? horry shit.

The meds don't directly cause the effect.  Low sodium causes it.  Some anti-depressants can cause it as well as other medications, certain disorders and some illnesses and over-hydration and dehydration.  If his girlfriend has bipolar disorder, then her mood stabiliser is the likely culprit.  It can be lethal so generally the underlying cause is determined and treated.  Fire's over-simplified the explanation as people who are prone to hyponatremia generally take active measures to prevent acute episodes occurring.

Quote from: BIG NIG
I want to know more about the shack trannies. All I can picture is some Waco compound of troons fighting against the cisarchy.

I hope they're the usual peace, love and brown rice type who take lots of recreational drugs and that  Fire takes acid and decides he's otherkin.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 05:49:20 AM by Waltzing Matilda »

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: July 05, 2014, 08:30:56 AM »
+9
The whole "still love and care about you but need time and space to adapt" thing is almost always just a slow motion break up. She should save herself the drama and the heartache, but I suspect that this isn't going to end with her embracing Fire's as a womyn and gay marrying him.

It's usually a slow-motion breakup, but codependents with limited dating pools and fucked up brains often do slink back together. Bet the whole troon clan ends up living in her apartment for at least a week or so and this time when she kicks him out again it's with a bill for at least a thousand bucks worth of food that they consumed over that week along with miscellaneous expenses for broken furniture and plumbing fittings.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

pitstain

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: July 05, 2014, 09:40:23 AM »
+3
Most goons are too poor to get the surgery, but doctors will also refuse to do it if you're too fat. It's too bad, I would love some first hand regret posts from an actual genderless blob.

The Floridian

« Reply #307 on: July 05, 2014, 12:13:19 PM »
Most goons are too poor to get the surgery, but doctors will also refuse to do it if you're too fat. It's too bad, I would love some first hand regret posts from an actual genderless blob.

I'm sure this isn't the last time we'll hear from Mr. Fire.  :stewart:

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took down a Goon Took Down an Admin Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: July 05, 2014, 12:36:00 PM »
+2
Hey Fire, when you break down and finally succumb to your narcissistic need to read this remember that you're a bitch to our toxic masculinity.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2014, 12:57:19 PM »
+1
Hey Fire, when you break down and finally succumb to your narcissistic need to read this remember that you're a bitch to our toxic masculinity.

Sheeeet his willpower equals five minutes, the period he doesn't have internet access, or however long it takes him to eat or sleep.

His host troons' F5 button is probably blank at this point. :parsons:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: July 05, 2014, 05:28:56 PM »
+7

I'm just hoping it ends the same way, only without the whole "some people survived" part.

edit: I did not mean to imply that they are people
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #311 on: July 05, 2014, 05:39:20 PM »
+3

Most burning question about trannie shack:

Does it have a vent hood?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: July 05, 2014, 06:43:31 PM »
+1

Most burning question about trannie shack:

Does it have a vent hood?

That's scheduled for the next kickstarter.

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: July 06, 2014, 08:56:27 AM »
+2
I wish he could afford to chop his dick off so that he doesn't knock anyone up somewhere down the sad road of his life. Normally I would think that nobody would fuck him but there's people like his ex and like oxma who are desperate for anyone's companionship other than their cat for a change.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: July 06, 2014, 03:16:54 PM »
+1
Dear Richard Jones, plz cut off yer balls, I need another good laugh from your fat ass.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

LOLtax

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: July 06, 2014, 10:14:08 PM »
+3
 :jesse:

Either he finally died or learned to stop posting his shit where it's easy as fuck to find.

I guess I'll start calling in some favors.

Furry Holocaust

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards old Rethuglikkkan Scrooge cold, dead hands Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: July 06, 2014, 10:24:52 PM »
+3
Something Sensitive and Something Awful can get fucked. They are sociopathic, racist, transphobic internet bullies who I have documented evidence have a grudge against me and if they raise a complaint I have proof that it was a bunch of internet trolls who can't go two sentences without a slur plotting to libel me to get me in trouble.

LOLtax

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2014, 12:41:11 AM »
Something Sensitive and Something Awful can get fucked. They are sociopathic, racist, transphobic internet bullies who I have documented evidence have a grudge against me and if they raise a complaint I have proof that it was a bunch of internet trolls who can't go two sentences without a slur plotting to libel me to get me in trouble.

Source?

Hogbox

• Unperson
  • Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2014, 05:57:48 AM »
+22

The Troonshack is a little old place where you can poz your neg hole.
"No way. We’re going to keep winning. We’re never going to lose. We’re never, ever going to lose."

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: July 10, 2014, 03:54:21 PM »