;

Author Topic: 12 year old kid makes offcolor joke, doxxed by fems+abe, owns them repeatedly  (Read 113471 times)

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3647742&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=24
Some twittersjws plus Abe doxxed some 12 ear old for making a joke trying to shame him.
Quote from: Prefuse" post="432282941
abe is against something sensitive but he doesn't see a problem with doxxing a kid on twitter lol

a 12 year old has more maturity than these people.

He made this too

This lady was so upset that he only apologized in general but not specifically to her, "A RAPE VICTIM" She proceeded to say "Its blocking season again" when people made fun of her.

lol
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 12:48:15 AM by ClemenSalad »
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
We probably need a twitter.txt thread because lol at this

https://twitter.com/brookesh/status/489096175954300928 No man can ever be those things and still ask a girl out
Quote from: Jeffrey" post="432289335
all good relationships are built on a firm basis with rules like "The right to live free from criticism and judgment"
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isšnmaa
    • Awards

https://twitter.com/brookesh/status/489096175954300928 No man can ever be those things and still ask a girl out
all good relationships are built on a firm basis with rules like "The right to live free from criticism and judgment"

Already exists: http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=6198.0

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards

she mad hes not groveling to her.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards
I've been reading that thread a bit today, it's really funny how that 12 year old kid comes off so much more mature than the 30-somethings trying to harass him on twitter. What did he even do to start it?

Also good to know abe isn't above harassing children online lol

I feel kinda sorry for that wet butt guy having his irl name publicly dragged through the mud by loony twitter whores but goddamn, 30 seconds reading the shit they post should be warning enough to stay far away.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
That chick is now freaking out about FYAD doxxing her (no one is) and making planned attacks (laughing at her). It goes to show anyone can claim dox for attention.
Quote from: swimming anime" post="432301290
the super obvious fyad secret that nobody ever seems to understand is that the people we are goonlaughing at don't matter. the concept of a manic-depressive 35 y/o hipster sjw attempting to brutally destroy an unfazed preteen is insanely funny and that's all that is needed. the idea of coordinated attacks or doxxing just doesnt vibe with that at all. why would we doxx a concept

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
How pathetic do you have to be to get into a (losing) argument with a middle-schooler? Just get into a bathtub with a razor blade already you fuck.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
So for those of us who don't want to donate to Lowtax's Ambien fund, what was the joke that started the whole thing?
LOL @ Abe (faggot), getting into a bitching match and owned by a 12 year old. Beta as fuck.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
So for those of us who don't want to donate to Lowtax's Ambien fund, what was the joke that started the whole thing?
LOL @ Abe (faggot), getting into a bitching match and owned by a 12 year old. Beta as fuck.
I think it might be deleted I didnt see it. He even apologizied for offending anyone at the beginning but as I've said many times before that just chums the waters and next thing you know you got some mentally ill 30 year old commenting on your infantile penis.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
jesus, this kid is lightyears beyond gaYbe and the wymynysts

I think it might be deleted I didnt see it. He even apologizied for offending anyone at the beginning but as I've said many times before that just chums the waters and next thing you know you got some mentally ill 30 year old commenting on your infantile penis.

about that apology...

Goddamnit E/N.

Huffington Post

• Unperson
    • Awards

lol this tweet sums up SJWs perfectly. He should have to deal with the consequences of making a rape joke - but you aren't allowed to call her dumb for bullying a little kid. Consequences are only for other people!

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
So to summarize. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1) 12-year old makes a joke about rape that 12 year olds tend to make
2) 30-year old female SJW melts down over it
3) Her and her 30-year old friends proceed to doxx the pre-teen, make jokes about the size of his dick, and tell him that's how big boys get treated
4) The kid shrugs his shoulders and doesn't care
5) People from FYAD start pointing out how pathetic it is that people in their 30's just got owned by a 12-year old
6) This causes the original female to meltdown even more and claim people are doxxing her and trying to destroy her life
7) FYAD starts pointing out that this is not happening, she's just angry she got owned

The irony in this is they acted real tough to a 12-year old but the minute someone started talking shit back to them they started crying and trying to martyr themselves. Similar to how whenever we make fun of shit they post on SA, they claim the same thing. They love forming their little online lynch mobs but when someone fucks with them back, they're the victims. What a bunch of fucking cowards

And LOL at Abe being part of this. How much more pathetic can his life get?

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables United Statesian Fuck you, dad! Scrooge
    • Awards

3) Her and her 30-year old friends proceed to doxx the pre-teen, make jokes about the size of his dick, and tell him that's how big boys get treated
5) People from FYAD start pointing out how pathetic it is that people in their 30's just got owned by a 12-year old
6) This causes the original female to meltdown even more and claim people are doxxing her and trying to destroy her life
7) FYAD starts pointing out that this is not happening, she's just angry she got owned

The irony in this is they acted real tough to a 12-year old but the minute someone started talking shit back to them they started crying and trying to martyr themselves. Similar to how whenever we make fun of shit they post on SA, they claim the same thing. They love forming their little online lynch mobs but when someone fucks with them back, they're the victims. What a bunch of fucking cowards

It's one of the reasons I have contempt for SA. It's a forum that wants the right to be assholes without suffering the consequences, but claims everyone else just needs to accept how wrong they are.

Seriously, the levels of  :smug: hypocritical moral arrogance are enough to make one gag.

And a 12 year old kid schooled these self righteous assholes. Gaybe, especially.

That kid has a bright future ahead of him.
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
incredibly solid and entertaining thread. the feminazi should just instantly cease to exist now that we can all see that she has less maturity than a fucking kid.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards

It's one of the reasons I have contempt for SA. It's a forum that wants the right to be assholes without suffering the consequences, but claims everyone else just needs to accept how wrong they are.

Seriously, the levels of  :smug: hypocritical moral arrogance are enough to make one gag.

And a 12 year old kid schooled these self righteous assholes. Gaybe, especially.

That kid has a bright future ahead of him.

It really begs the question with Abe, goons, and this 12 year old who really is the adult here.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards

about that apology...

lol this kid owns

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
I am shocked she is fat and unattractive.

Dead by 22

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Jew Prepper
    • Awards
Oh gee another mod acting inappropriately with a minor. Good job Abe, ya pedo.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Look at this sanctimonious fucking cunt.

God fucking damnit stop playing victim and get over it you whiny bitch.

Here's her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/solikebasically. Just read through her tweets, they're all bad. Not some of them, all of them.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Her tumblr is pretty god damn  :lilal: as well, and full of STDH.txt

Quote from: So Like, Basically bitch be cray
Your voice is a weapon

EMDR (or Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) is a type of psychotherapy often used to treat PTSD. A lot of veterans and sexual assault survivors partake in this kind of therapy for ďsevere trauma that remains unresolvedĒ. It helps you reprocess the disturbing imagery associated with your trauma. Iíve been doing EMDR on and off since January to help me work through my past of more than one sexual assault, the most recent being particularly violent and terrifying.

I walked into my therapistís office yesterday, already prepared to start EMDR, but told her we needed to talk beforehand because more things had happened. ďThingsĒ - I give it a name that can be discarded. Things. Things that can be thrown away. Things that I can use to prop the hood of my car up and then throw in a fucking ditch. Things that I can use as both a projectile and blunt object when I need to protect myself from more Things. A week ago, a customer at work physically threatened me because another person who was not me told him something incorrect. The following day, I was told this attack was my fault and a ďcustomer service issueĒ, instead of it being, you know, ďan attackĒ. Then, a few days later, just this past weekend, a complete stranger verbally assaulted me at a gas station while I was pumping gas. When I refused to take this strange manís unwarranted bullshit, he charged me, spit on my face, spit in my girlfriendís face, and then put a lit cigarette out on my body. I saw the look on his face as his fist was raised above my head, the moment when he decided he would not actually hit me. It was not the first time I had seen this look, and it will not be the last. All the while, as my therapist knows, I wake up every morning with multiple rape threats from random men on the internet.
My therapist put her head in her hands. She didnít talk for a minute. I didnít either, but I laughed. What else can I do? I laughed. "Thereís a flag over your head, Katie". I laughed again. I laughed. "Thereís a flag over your head because you refuse to take it. You refuse to shut up. Itís part of your value system. You wonít be bulldozed and they know it and they hate it". I keep laughing. "I was so ready to be hit", I said. "Iíve been ready to be hit for a long time."
One thing that we do in EMDR is bring an image to mind of the thing thatís disturbing me. I didnít have an image of that man at the gas station. I didnít have an image of the man at work. I didnít have an image of my rapist, of the police who refused to collect his semen as evidence, who looked me right in the eye and told me, ďwe wonít find him, we never do. Youíre just a statisticĒ. I had an image of all of them. A big, black, sticky, ball of them, like they had all fallen down a hill and into a vat of tar, and now they were all stuck together - but they could move, they could reach, and they were coming right at me. ďItís different this timeĒ, I said. ďIíve never felt fear like thisĒ. My therapist asks me, on a scale of one to ten, how disturbing the image is. ďTen? Nine? Ten.Ē She then asks me to think of a word or phrase describing how this image makes me feel. ďThereís a lot of wordsĒ, I said. ďIím going to die. Iím afraid and Iím going to die. Iíve never felt fear like this before. Adrenaline. I feel it coming. My palms are sweating. Iím afraid and Iím going to dieĒ. We went with that last part.
Iím supposed to close my eyes and hold the disturbing image in my head while I repeat, in my head, the words about how it makes me feel. While I do this, she taps on the tops of my left and right hand one after another for a short amount of time but it never feels short. We do sessions of this, I stop, take a deep breath, talk about it if I need to, then continue. In my head Iím repeating ďIím afraid and Iím going to dieĒ. Each session changes slightly. I get stronger, but Iím still scared. The scared part of me is a psychotic dog on the end of a leash. I canít control it. Itís a toddler flailing uncontrollably. I canít keep it still. I keep thinking, ďwhat if I let go?Ē Iím afraid and Iím going to die. Iím afraid and Iím going to die. Iím afraid and Iím going to die and Iím fucking furious. Iím afraid and Iím going to die and Iím fucking furious and Iím stronger than you think. Iím afraid and Iím going to die and this is not my voice. Wait, what?
We stop. ďItís not my voiceĒ, I say. ďItís not just my voiceĒ. She looks at me and she knows. ďItís notĒ, she says. ďYou probably even know some of them. Itís all of us. Itís not just youĒ. How many other women have felt this way? How many other women have repeated this in their heads, never saying it aloud, repeating it like a spell, like a prayer, like a plea. How many women? ďThe fear, the dog on the end of the leash, what if itís a voice? What if it just needs to be heard? What if I let it go?Ē So I said it out loud. I let it go. ďIím afraid and Iím going to dieĒ and I laughed. I laughed. "Iím so fucking pissed off. Iím afraid and Iím fucking sick of it. I want to be done. I want to be fucking DONE".
The adrenaline had been pumping long enough to make me feel strong. Physically, I felt like I could lift a car over my head. I felt like I could push his body off of mine. I felt like I could break every finger he had wrapped around my neck, like opening latches on a door, to look out, and walk through. I felt loud, like I could be heard, because there wasnít a hand the size of my head wrapped around my neck anymore. I wanted to be heard. I wanted them to be heard, because it wasnít just my voice. I want them to feel strong like I did. I want them to break every fucking finger thatís wrapped around their necks, walk through the door, and fucking SHOUT.
I know that posting this will attract the monsters, and I know I will get threats for this, but I will not be silenced. I could write this on paper and know that it exists and put it in a drawer or sleep with it under my pillow like a gun, because it is a gun, because it IS dangerous, because men who donít want to hear it treat it like a weapon. YOUR VOICE IS A WEAPON. I want you to take it and arm yourself with it. I want you to know that itís not just me, and itís not just you, and you arenít paranoid, and itís okay to be scared, because we all are, but thereís so many of us. I get rape threats every single day because I speak up against rape and misogyny and sexism and prejudice and hate, and they WILL NOT silence me, I will only get louder, and if you canít speak up, if you havenít found your voice yet, or if your voice isnít as loud as mine, I WILL SHOUT FOR YOU, I WILL BE YOUR MICROPHONE, I WILL LIFT YOU UP AND WE WILL BE HEARD.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:29:31 AM by Ghostse »
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Look at this sanctimonious fucking cunt.

God fucking damnit stop playing victim and get over it you whiny bitch.

Here's her Twitter account: https://twitter.com/solikebasically. Just read through her tweets, they're all bad. Not some of them, all of them.

Do these people realize that you can search Twitter to verify people doing this and realize she is completely making everything up? I see no one but her talking about a sister.

The Floridian

about that apology...

lol this kid owns

I'd say get him an account here but we don't need minors on our niggerdeath forum.  :nixon:

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Commie Fascist Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
A 12 year old without a care in the world, he is invulnerable to the social justice lynch mob.   :reagan:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:39:39 AM by Mullah Omar »

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
That kid is pretty cool.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
This is the post that started it all. He basically was defending a comedian's right to make jokes about rape.

https://twitter.com/Redzos10/status/481202374988423168

This led to him getting doxxed, being made fun of relentlessly, and of course being threatened.

https://twitter.com/TrickIX/status/481224200040898560
https://twitter.com/red_mercer/status/481210714795687936

And lets finish this up with a classy comment from the main feminist.

https://twitter.com/solikebasically/status/481205303984144384

Ladies and gentleman, modern feminism! Trying to shit talk and doxx a 12 year old because he has a different opinion than you about comedy and then having him look like the mature adult when all is said and done.

I'm also sure EA loves having employees doing this to 12 year olds online.