;

Author Topic: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)  (Read 155975 times)

Babomb

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420 old
    • Awards
Re: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)
« Reply #1425 on: April 15, 2015, 02:43:56 PM »
+4
Quote from: SedanChair
A school voucher is basically a ticket with "I'm a fucking sucker" printed on it. Private schools are terrible at the job of educating kids. Some of them do OK at the job of educating some kids, but they cannot come close to doing the job public schools do, which is to educate everybody and leave nobody out. The idea that private schools have the ability to serve low income or special needs kids is a lie. It's amazing how many people fall for this shell game.

Of course, some parents are OK with this. They will give their kids a hollowed-out private school education, satisfied with the fact that their child was accepted and the riff-raff with IEPs and McKinney-Vento were kept out.
Thats about par for the course with someone who is as far removed from reality as sedanchair.

The fact he went to public school explains a lot.  He's got to have graduated on some "no child left behind" shit, and graduated only because the school passed him because he said he was black and they didnt want to take the chance with a lawsuit.

nunya

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1426 on: April 15, 2015, 02:44:18 PM »
+1
Are there suddenly a bunch of posts missing from this thread?

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1427 on: April 15, 2015, 06:32:59 PM »
+5
Are there suddenly a bunch of posts missing from this thread?

i wish your posts were missing from this thread
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

Republican Fat Cat

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1428 on: April 15, 2015, 08:44:34 PM »
+1
D&D really does pretend to be a bunch of working class heroes when in reality the heaviest thing they've ever lifted are their colossal asses.

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1429 on: June 06, 2015, 09:38:11 PM »
+16
SedanChair being insanely retarded yet again lol:

Quote from: steinrokkan
I hope you get murdered by a proud freedom fighter for your crimes of fighting a societal problem with its own caricature.

E: Fuck you, SedanChair, you god damn hypocrite.

How could that be hypocritical? I'm using racist imagery to respond to the racism directed at me. Charlie Hebdo using racist imagery is something completely different.

You are a racist, of course you miss the point.

Quote from: blowfish
It's only legitimate if it's you doing it

Quote from: boom boom boom (retard)
You spent money so that others could see that? You published racist art?

He's racist - no wonder.

Quote from: Randler
Pretty sure as a black person SedanChair lacks the necessary institutional power to qualify him as a racist. So unlike Charlie Hebdo who are white dudes publishing racist drivel to critizise other racists, SedanChair technically isn't a racist but only somebody who distributes racist images for his own amusement.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #1430 on: June 06, 2015, 09:48:44 PM »
+12
The left consumes itself in an Oroburus of faggotry? Say it ain't so!

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1431 on: June 07, 2015, 08:15:15 AM »
+8
i think its really cool he used photoshop and all that stuff with racist pictures to make that. proud of him
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1432 on: June 07, 2015, 10:28:01 AM »
+6
SedanChair being insanely retarded yet again lol:

I hope you get murdered by a proud freedom fighter for your crimes of fighting a societal problem with its own caricature.

E: Fuck you, SedanChair, you god damn hypocrite.

How could that be hypocritical? I'm using racist imagery to respond to the racism directed at me. Charlie Hebdo using racist imagery is something completely different.

You are a racist, of course you miss the point.

Quote from: blowfish
It's only legitimate if it's you doing it

Quote from: boom boom boom (retard)
You spent money so that others could see that? You published racist art?

He's racist - no wonder.

Quote from: Randler
Pretty sure as a black person SedanChair lacks the necessary institutional power to qualify him as a racist. So unlike Charlie Hebdo who are white dudes publishing racist drivel to critizise other racists, SedanChair technically isn't a racist but only somebody who distributes racist images for his own amusement.

:tom:

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Sasstronaut TNE Veteran BYOB Anonymous tfw no gf because jews Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: June 07, 2015, 12:22:40 PM »
+21
I'm glad we pissed off Phantom Negro so much he paid to insult himself.

That's some fine self-loathing, Sedentary Fat.

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: June 07, 2015, 09:38:52 PM »
+26
So apparently posting here for an extended period of time actually DOES turn you racist.  :reagan:
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

The Floridian

« Reply #1435 on: June 07, 2015, 10:54:52 PM »
+8
Facts have a racist bias hth

Sir Chimps-a-lot

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: June 07, 2015, 11:57:40 PM »
+28
Fucking lmao, now that SedanChair can't play the "I'm black so I auto-win arguments" card he's going to try an call attention to the "cyber bullying" against him so he can get oppression points that way

It's so fucking transparent
It's almost as transparent as his skin

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • YOU ARE FAKE BOOZE!
  • Awards Deplorables old United Statesian Scrooge Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: June 08, 2015, 08:01:47 AM »
+6
Fucking lmao, now that SedanChair can't play the "I'm black so I auto-win arguments" card he's going to try an call attention to the "cyber bullying" against him so he can get oppression points that way

It's so fucking transparent
It's almost as transparent as his skin

On top of it all, he claimed to be 'smarter than any of us'. The same genius who thinks the government should take over every business once the creator dies. He's mentally still in middle school.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Concerned Pyschologist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: June 24, 2015, 05:50:49 PM »
+4
LOL
You're doing yourself no favors keeping up this charade, there are pictures and most of us have seen them at this point. It just makes you appear more delusional. I think its pretty funny you've been roleplaying as a black person online for years but I don't think it has to be an intrinsic part of your gimmick. Its okay to let go of the lies and hypocrisy.
Lots more of people dogpiling on him here, and of course him being in complete denial.
Of course an admin probates someone...

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #1440 on: June 24, 2015, 05:57:43 PM »
+7
The best defense I've seen is "You obviously must not have grown up around enough blacks to recognize one who is light-skinned." Yes I have, and no he isn't.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #1441 on: June 25, 2015, 08:51:36 AM »
+3
A third person arrives to join The Jerk Pantheon of sedanchair and Dolezal:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/adopted-woman-raised-black-finds-age-70-birth/story?id=31997402

Verda Byrd spent the past seven decades of her life as a black woman, but at age 70, she discovered a shocking family secret her parents took to their grave that she's recently made peace with -- she was born white.

Byrd, now 72, was adopted as a baby in 1943 by her black parents, who never told her that her biological parents were actually white, she said, explaining that she only uncovered the truth in 2013 about her birth after she went on a search for her biological parents' history.

:geithner:: "Be careful when you look at your family history, you might find a honkey in the woodpile..."

"Daisy and Earl were legally married, but Earl would go away and come back and go away in come back," she said. "In 1943, during a time he left Daisy, she had an accident. She fell 30 feet from a Kansas City trolley and wasn't able to care for her then five children. She was in the hospital for a year, and all of her children were placed in a children's home."

Though Daisy Beagle eventually took four of her children back, she left behind Byrd, who was the youngest and still a baby, and Byrd said she suspects it was because her birth mother realized she wouldn't be able to take care of her.

Byrd was legally adopted by a black couple, Ray Wagner and Edwinna Wagner, who couldn't have children of their own, Byrd said, adding that her name was changed to "Verda Ann Wagner." She later married and changed her last name to Byrd.

Strangers would assume Byrd took after her light-skinned mother, Byrd said, and because she had curly hair that could be styled similarly to black women's hair, no one in Newton, Kansas, where she grew up, questioned her about her race, she said.

As for what race she currently identifies as, Byrd said she believes she is "a beautiful black woman" and that she recently checked white, black and other on paperwork at a military hospital facility in San Antonio.

"If they need clarification, I can give it to them," she said. "I was born white, but my whole life, I've lived the black experience."

:stewart:

Best part tho:
And though her story may sound similar to that of Rachel Dolezal, the former NAACP leader whose parents accused her of pretending to be black, Byrd said she wants to make it clear she and Dolezal actually very different.

"She upsets me so much because I donít understand why she or anyone needs to lie about their race or their ethnic group," said Byrd, of Converse, Texas. "I did not know I was born white. She knew it."
:reagan:

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old cold, dead hands United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1442 on: June 25, 2015, 11:08:18 AM »
+5
this schizophrenic shit posted long ago just popped into my head:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpmSi5jqDE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpmSi5jqDE</a>

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #1443 on: June 25, 2015, 11:16:25 AM »
+2
The Jerk was the first thing I thought of, too.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #1444 on: June 25, 2015, 11:26:03 AM »
+5
I thought every negro who went near a white girl back then got lynched? Have I been lied to
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

bareback bathhouse sodomy

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1445 on: June 28, 2015, 10:01:04 AM »
+6
The color of SedanChair's skin doesn't matter in determining whether hes black or not, we need Zeitguist to put on an erectile meter and start whipping Sedan while screaming the word 'NIGGER!' and spitting on him; Erectile meters are more accurate then lie-detector tests from what i know.