;

Author Topic: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)  (Read 150789 times)

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
Re: SedanChair has Magically Turned White (or another D&D goon exposed)
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2014, 12:36:01 AM »
+7
Considering how the left always turns on itself, the fact that nobody in D&D will call out Al Jolson Jr. here is just another example of how none of these dyed-in-the-wool leftists actually have deep political convictions. Just a bunch of contrarians. Too bad with a two-party system they'll never have representation for 'FUCK YOU DAD!' :lolno:

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2014, 12:36:27 AM »
+8
unfortunately the fact that mods step in to probate people for referencing Zeitgueist's... 'proclivities'... shows that they've circled the wagons and could care less whether anyone is a hypocrite so long as they can have circle jerk chat threads about the true solution to fascism: lining up conservative grandmas and putting them in mass graves

whitegueist has carried d&d's water for ages, and therefore has a blanket hypocrite exemption, likely under sadmin orders.  history will be scrubbed, a patsy appointed ("oh, you're an offsite poster") and no accountability required

so SedanChair, a faggot who reads this site, may have a momentary heart palpitation knowing everyone reading those threads on SA now knows he's a peckerwood with so many racial hangups he does nigger cosplay for E-cred

i did it all for the e-cred,
(the whut?)
the e-cred
(the whut?)
the e-cred!
(the whut?)

now they all know my secret!

they're gonna post it in tha
(THREAD!)
post it in tha
(THREAD!)
post it in tha

As for Sedanchair I suppose he could be some sort of albino negro or Rashida Jones genetic lottery type...:lolno:

types like Rashida just doesn't have the oppression points to merit serious d&d weight, like fatboy does there. (he got da fatman hands)

Goddamnit E/N.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Self-loathing
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 12:58:47 AM »
+7
I didn't think it was possible for sedanchair to be more pathetic but here we are.

Miracles never cease.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2014, 01:25:59 AM »
+7
BAN   11/04/14 12:03am   Social Construct   Making me defend Zeitguiest.   evilweasel   XyloJW

:flumnigger:

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2014, 01:36:20 AM »
+13
There are people who will now tell Zeitgeist to shut up and go beat his black slave every time he opens his hypocrite mouth. Hopefully we can do the same for SedanChair.
Boy, I will slap the black out...oh... looks like I'm too late.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 01:47:49 AM »
+26
Worth noting that if you post images and discuss your love for underage anime characters engaging in gratuitous sex it'll require 6 months of intense debate to determine whether the posters should stay on the site. Post some things that Zeitgueist has said on the internet and they'll ban and edit it out within seconds.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 02:01:35 AM »
+28
That's my fav part about the moderation. Legal level proceedings need to occur for pedos to be banned but bans happen within minutes for feels hurting
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

amulet of faggotry +2

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Sasstronaut Scrooge On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 02:03:34 AM »
+36
im mulatto if you're keeping track, son
             :say:

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 02:04:46 AM »
+6
Lol forever
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 02:09:59 AM »
+8
In a fucked up way sedan chair is more self aware because the level of rabid self hatred to white people and Americans is creepy and sad. So he at least pretends to be something else to hide it, even if only from himself

gaaaayyyyyy

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 02:12:10 AM »
+14
I'm tempted to make a username with "I BEAT NIGGERS" and use Zeitguiest's picture holding the whip and post his personal details everywhere.  Worth doing?

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 02:14:11 AM »
+4
I think the fact everyone knows he's a fucked up misogynist in a forum he's invested years posting violent retarded shit in is own age enough.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 02:55:45 AM »
+12
I'm tempted to make a username with "I BEAT NIGGERS" and use Zeitguiest's picture holding the whip and post his personal details everywhere.  Worth doing?

Nothing is worth giving lowtax money.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 03:30:55 AM »
+2

You dont need your peers permission. Do what you wish.

FUCK!

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 04:13:41 AM »
+7
Zeitgueist keeps saying in D&D that he never whips his black girlfriend in the bed room or does any that shit. He says it's all "made up by a bunch of something sensitive racists", but if I recall wasn't it his own words on fetlife or some other goon sex site that proved that he did indeed love dominating and whipping his back gf?

thats some django plantation roleplay shit if true

Gender Swapped Dinosaur

• Unperson
  • Perhaps you may be able to help solve a mystery.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 05:28:55 AM »
+20

SedanChair was born a poor black child.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 07:05:27 AM »
+16
SedanChair: The Most Magical Negro of them all!
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Cantankerous Old Nigger

• Unperson
  • Goonsire of Color
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Soldier old Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »
+14
It never ceases to amaze me how retarded the goon-elite are.

Honkey, you're as white as fucking snow. In fact, you could do with a tan you fat cunt.

9 OUT OF 10 SCREECHING TRANNY HARPIES LIKE THE COLONEL'S 11 HERBS AND SPICES

Mohammed fucked pigs

Tricked by heaving bosoms

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »
+7
Whoever posted "nigger cosplay" in an earlier post, that'd be a good username for someone here.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 07:43:15 AM »
+5
who are we to doubt the complexity and seriousness of his mulatto/white/fat intersectionality?  you're all just a bunch of bigots!
 :christina:

Cantankerous Old Nigger

• Unperson
  • Goonsire of Color
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Soldier old Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 08:01:54 AM »
+4
who are we to doubt the complexity and seriousness of his mulatto/white/fat intersectionality?  you're all just a bunch of bigots!
 :christina:

You know, that's probably a thing on some tumblr, somewhere? Tarted up with cutesy bullshit. :evola:

9 OUT OF 10 SCREECHING TRANNY HARPIES LIKE THE COLONEL'S 11 HERBS AND SPICES

Mohammed fucked pigs

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red old Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 08:05:01 AM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_moxh0s6Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_moxh0s6Q</a>

BAN   11/04/14 12:03am   Social Construct   Making me defend Zeitguiest.   evilweasel   XyloJW

:flumnigger:

Can we put Damiya's head on the chin giant in this gif?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:07:06 AM by Agent of Aspieonage »

Hymns Of Conquest

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 08:50:20 AM »
+2
the dancehall artist Sean Paul is high yellow.... I can smell the fat white brow sweat on this cracka through my screen

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 09:32:51 AM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7why8Xo_RQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7why8Xo_RQ</a>

Sal's your pal. And how! Vote Sal.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2014, 10:35:43 AM »
+8
What's funny is that he didn't even say yeah that's just a pic I pulled off GIS or something, just tried to convince everyone that the caucasian hand in question belongs to a black man. My hand is visibly darker than that, and I'm white as fuck. I just get outside once in a while.

Exactly.  I'm white as fuck and my hand is darker than that pic.

Here we have a fat white guy who pretends to be a nigger on a daily basis, bringing down fervent narcissistic indignation on anyone who threatens his identity as a magical negro, and will chastise anyone who isn't 100% bowing down and worshiping blacks in America.  Probably a cuckold too.  SedanChair is mentally ill, obviously, and to top it all off, he owns guns.

Perhaps, maybe, this will show D&D goons that gun control is bullshit because all that feel good paperwork still couldn't prevent yet another mentally insane goon from purchasing a gun.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt