;

Author Topic: Long Live FatPeopleHate!  (Read 161405 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist
    • Awards
Re: Long Live FatPeopleHate!
« Reply #1675 on: March 13, 2017, 09:59:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wm2g682JM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wm2g682JM</a>

Why would you use someone like that in your dancing video? She looks especially ridiculous next to the fit chick.

Even leaving aesthetics aside, I guess it's impressive fatty made it through the whole video. But it kind of undermines the point when she's visibly barely keeping up by the end and the other two actually fit people aren't even winded despite moving much more vigorously.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1676 on: March 14, 2017, 02:27:04 AM »
+10
Guys you're really overthinking this. They put her in there because oftentimes fat people look at athletic people and say "yeah but I can't do that shit look at how in shape he is!" The point is just to show fatties that they can participate. They see the whale doing it and think "oh shit, I'm not as fat as her! I can do this!"

Anything that gets fat people off the couch is a good thing in my book :)
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad! Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #1677 on: March 14, 2017, 05:21:07 AM »
+3
To be fair it looks like the channel is a cardio fitness channel that is all about getting people moving and dancing to lose weight, so in this case it's not that bad of an example.  It would have been a hell of a lot more ridiculous if it was just a regular dance video.

The problem with this is that if we see fit and beautiful people in these sort of videos, it makes us aspire to be more like them, even if it's just subconsciously. If you put a fat person in that kind of video, you automatically think "well she's still fat as fuck, apparently this dancing stuff doesn't work, so what's the point?" I mean if I would watch a gym video, I would like to see some nice pumped up bodybuilders (not gay) cause then I could say "hey maybe if I work really hard, I could be like those guys". I wouldn't want to see someone average like me, and no one else would either.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1678 on: March 14, 2017, 09:02:30 AM »
+1
Personally, I wanna see something I can come close to achieving. I'll always be a big chest, broad shoulder, big arms guy with no real definition in my core. If I see abs, I nope right the fuck out. It's not gonna happen. I can come close with a shitload of work and then ruin it with 2 slices of pizza.

Replace the chronically ill beach ball with a thick girl who has a nice ass or something.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Swear on me mum m8 old
    • Awards
« Reply #1679 on: March 14, 2017, 11:44:26 AM »
+3
Guys you're really overthinking this. They put her in there because oftentimes fat people look at athletic people and say "yeah but I can't do that shit look at how in shape he is!" The point is just to show fatties that they can participate. They see the whale doing it and think "oh shit, I'm not as fat as her! I can do this!"

Anything that gets fat people off the couch is a good thing in my book :)
This right here. It's 'you're the fat fuck, she's doing it so can you' + 'aspire to be the one on the left and get plugged by the one in the middle'.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1680 on: March 14, 2017, 11:53:25 AM »
+6
This right here. It's 'you're the fat fuck, she's doing it so can you' + 'aspire to be the one on the left and get plugged by the one in the middle'.

MMMM-MMMM not even in your wildesth dreamsth sthweetie.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1681 on: March 14, 2017, 06:05:25 PM »
+1
Personally, I wanna see something I can come close to achieving. I'll always be a big chest, broad shoulder, big arms guy with no real definition in my core. If I see abs, I nope right the fuck out. It's not gonna happen. I can come close with a shitload of work and then ruin it with 2 slices of pizza.

Replace the chronically ill beach ball with a thick girl who has a nice ass or something.
Easy way to get abs is to do sit ups on a 45 degree angled bench with your legs locked into the rollers.

Your entire core with muscle spasm for a week after the first 36 reps on the first day but it will quiet down by next week.

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #1682 on: March 14, 2017, 06:17:09 PM »
+9

Easy way to get abs is to do sit ups on a 45 degree angled bench with your legs locked into the rollers.

Your entire core with muscle spasm for a week after the first 36 reps on the first day but it will quiet down by next week.

Does your gym have achievements?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1683 on: March 14, 2017, 08:13:34 PM »

They'll have a fair day and all the local businesses gather to advertise and the car wash place always gives out FREE CAR WASH FOR A MONTH card promotions so I usually wind up picking up 3 or 4 since they're free.

They were also making blueberry protein pancakes out of the Kirkland protein batter. Which I am probably going to have to pick up since it was very good.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1684 on: March 15, 2017, 09:32:11 AM »
+2
Easy way to get abs is to diet down to 10 percent body fat

There. Fixed that for you.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1685 on: March 18, 2017, 09:49:53 AM »

fitocracy.com actually does and allows you to compare your "achievments" against others. gonna put money down that ATP uses it.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1686 on: March 18, 2017, 02:36:30 PM »
+2

fitocracy.com actually does and allows you to compare your "achievments" against others. gonna put money down that ATP uses it.

I used Fitocracy for a while but logging shit takes longer than the actual exercise

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: March 20, 2017, 08:18:56 AM »
+2
I would imagine yours would be extra large and smelly  :obammy:

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: March 22, 2017, 09:44:07 PM »
+1
The dirty little secret of being that weight is you basically need to consume 4k to 6k calories to stay at that weight. Genetic disorders that promote obesity are extremely rare and I knew injured people that didn't gain weight for being bed ridden. If he cut to 2k or 2 and a half k calories, he would shed pounds. He wouldn't be thin, but he wouldn't be morbidly obese either.

I bet you Boogie consumes massive amounts of soda. If he stopped drinking all soda and high calorie drinks without changing anything else, I bet he would drop at least 100 pounds in a year or two. Soda, when I wanted to lose weight, was a huge contributor. I stopped drinking it mostly and use it more of a treat than anything else. I lost so much weight off just doing that it was crazy. And I didn't even drink all that much to begin with.

Boogie is a nice guy, but there are relatively simple things he can do. Shit, the world's fattest woman picked up Richard Simmons tapes and she was so immobile, the only exercise she could do was clapping. She called up Richard Simmons and they had a diet and exercise plan. She dropped over 400 pounds in a year. She persisted and lost 768 pounds. She wasn't thin but her quality of life was improved massively.

You can do it, you just need willpower. It is not easy, but it is by no means impossible. You will have to sacrifice and lots of people just do not want to. When your life depends on it, not drinking soda and clapping for a few years seems a small price to pay.

Last November, I developed an injury from running. I took 6 weeks off from running (still did resistance), and avoided anything that would aggravate the injury/make it worse. I actually lost a couple of pounds during that time, due to being aware of my reduced activity level, and eating accordingly.

How do you not hate fat people?
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1689 on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:38 PM »
+5
There was apparently rush at the local dollar store because they got $1 Rib Eye Steaks. Fatties were blocking traffic and decided to do things like parking on the grass or idling in an active lane with their emergency blinkers on.

Meanwhile The Shop Rite further down the block and the Aldi that's right near an abandoned K-Mart always have rib eye steak. It may not be for a dollar but I'm not brave enough to buy meat from a dollar store. I really have to wonder just how good the steaks have to be to risk a 500 dollar parking ticket.

And I saw some huge goddamn hambeasts getting trucked out of their on their carts visibly loaded with these dollar steaks.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1690 on: March 23, 2017, 09:35:50 AM »
+4
Unfortunately that's not just a 1 dollar steak issue. The Kroger I go to is smack dab in the ghetto, and they will basically park anywhere, drive anywhere and do whatever they want. They will park in front of the door with their blinkers on, impeding traffic, but since they have their blinkers on, I guess they think it's okay to just park there and go in and shop. They have zero respect for anything. (I go there because it's convenient, but if there was ANYTHING else around, I would go there). Of course, the store clerks do their best to keep up the ghetto mentality, refusing to stock shelves, etc., and then when JaBeaniQuah is sitting in her motorized scooter driving up and down the middle of the aisle complaining that they don't have her Doritos.

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #1691 on: March 23, 2017, 01:38:52 PM »
There was apparently rush at the local dollar store because they got $1 Rib Eye Steaks. Fatties were blocking traffic and decided to do things like parking on the grass or idling in an active lane with their emergency blinkers on.

Meanwhile The Shop Rite further down the block and the Aldi that's right near an abandoned K-Mart always have rib eye steak. It may not be for a dollar but I'm not brave enough to buy meat from a dollar store. I really have to wonder just how good the steaks have to be to risk a 500 dollar parking ticket.

And I saw some huge goddamn hambeasts getting trucked out of their on their carts visibly loaded with these dollar steaks.
They're like, 1/4" thick I think.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: March 23, 2017, 07:13:31 PM »
+4

They're like, 1/4" thick I think.

You're right.

There's also hundreds of videos on youtube showing souls brave enough to eat them. I wouldn't even give my dog one of these to eat.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0zySGE82HY</a>

Especially since we live in a world where a rack of already cooked ribs and already cooked whole chicken is 5 dollars at costco.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:21:00 PM by a torrent of piss »

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: March 29, 2017, 10:17:35 AM »
+9
http://nypost.com/2015/01/16/i-gained-43-pounds-to-prove-obese-people-are-lazy/

Woman sets out to prove that the fats are just lazy overeaters by getting fat herself.  What a surprise, her theory proves exactly correct as she then summarily loses all of the weight just as quickly.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #1694 on: April 11, 2017, 06:42:56 PM »
+1
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1695 on: April 11, 2017, 07:08:43 PM »
+18
She looks like she lactates half & half.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #1697 on: April 14, 2017, 12:07:45 AM »

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1698 on: May 09, 2017, 02:45:10 PM »

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1699 on: May 09, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »
+1