;

Author Topic: Long Live FatPeopleHate!  (Read 144124 times)

Danish Plastic Bigotry

• Cishet White Male
  • YOU WAN PUSSY? FORRY BAHT
  • Awards Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
Re: The Fat and Obesity Thread
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 08:15:26 PM »
+9
even the blandest of suburban middle class lives is better than dying at 46 because you have popcorn chicken in ranch dressing as an appetizer, holy fuck

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan Classicist cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2014, 08:35:24 PM »
+4
even the blandest of suburban middle class lives is better than dying at 46 because you have popcorn chicken in ranch dressing as an appetizer, holy fuck

pretty much

I'm just trying to push your buttons, agent, but seriously the suburb life of steady job, wife and family, white picket fence and the Bible is about as good as it gets in this life pal

:reagan:

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2014, 08:45:46 PM »
+7

pretty much

I'm just trying to push your buttons, agent, but seriously the suburb life of steady job, wife and family, white picket fence and the Bible is about as good as it gets in this life pal

For many, but not for me. I went to great lengths to avoid it. I don't want a wife or children, I have a steady job that offers me creativity and variety and my time is my time alone. Its how I like it. To be honest, I've seen so many 'steady marriages' end in divorce 'without warning' (on facebook) that I distrust the institution completely in these times. I am never at risk of someone going HALF!!! and entering a legal battle.

Edit: I never wanted this, and it scares me:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkp9UqVVHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkp9UqVVHs</a>
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2014, 09:36:11 PM »
+3
I grew up in a midwest town of about 50,000 people.  Anyone with the slightest shred of ambition got the fuck out as soon as possible.  The remaining townies (or townies who went to college and then went right back) basically comingled with each other.  So the quarterback in my football team wound up marrying some dumpy girl but they're Jesus freaks so it worked out for them.  Some of the cuter girls wound up shacking up with some losers.  It was kind of interesting how it all turned out.

I suspect the archetype of "got picked on in high school, became successful and rubbed it in everyone's faces" was rare enough but these days, they would revel in their own self loathing and become a troon with a diaper fetish who barely leaves the house.  It's a different world than in the 1980s.  The concept of post traumatic growth is dying off these days in favor of victimhood.

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2014, 10:55:53 PM »
+2

pretty much

For many, but not for me. I went to great lengths to avoid it. I don't want a wife or children, I have a steady job that offers me creativity and variety and my time is my time alone. Its how I like it. To be honest, I've seen so many 'steady marriages' end in divorce 'without warning' (on facebook) that I distrust the institution completely in these times. I am never at risk of someone going HALF!!! and entering a legal battle.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkp9UqVVHs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTkp9UqVVHs</a>

Our lives are not a serial drama or a grand novel. To think otherwise is narcissism or worse. A lot of those marriages ended because people got gradiose fantasies in their head or were scared like that shitpile of a video.

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2014, 01:07:32 PM »
+6
I really think people strive for something in between AA's video and "grand novel," at least that's all I want.

-Wife I'm fairly positive I wanna spend the rest of my life with who has both a long term career goal and a longstanding hobby.
-Sex that is never EVER a "go ahead, get it over with" situation.
-A job of minor importance which comes with some degree of leadership.
-A house (in a nigger free neighborhood) that's not a grand mansion but also not reassembled Unit #4150
-Vacationing at someone else's timeshare in Cabo or British Columbia as opposed to Fort fucking Lauterdale.
-Between 2 and 5 not-super-extravigant vacations in which you "see the world."
-Two kids who aren't perfect yet also aren't juvenile delinquents.
-One or two dogs.
-A retirement which doesn't involve a cement room where "cleaning up" involves hosing everything down.
-A fully loaded Volkswaggen GTI

Literally my perfect life, right there, which I'm sure is realistic. Guarantee anyone else my age would give you the Bently mansion CEO supermodel wife bullshit fairytale.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 01:14:06 PM by blasting_asshole »

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 01:56:15 PM »
+10
Literally my perfect life, right there, which I'm sure is realistic. Guarantee anyone else my age would give you the Bently mansion CEO supermodel wife bullshit fairytale.

This is what EVERYONE says until that first time they have sex with a tight bodied blond in the back of a Bentley

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2014, 10:56:00 PM »
+1
The Myrtle Beach comment in that video piqued my interest.  What are the beach towns in the South like? Are they completely nigged and white trashed out?  I live on the west coast so going on vacation there is probably out of the question.

Tranny Feet

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2014, 04:08:56 AM »
+2
Fat motherfuckers.

Obesity bigger cost for Britain than war and terror

Britain spending £47bn a year dealing with the healthcare and social costs of an increasingly overweight population, study finds

Press Association
    theguardian.com, Thursday 20 November 2014 07.51 GMT   
    Jump to comments (222)

Britain is spending a fraction on preventing obesity compared with the cost of addressing the consequences, a study has found. Photograph: Alamy

Obesity is a greater burden on the UK’s economy than armed violence, war and terrorism, costing the country nearly £47bn a year, a report has found.

The study, commissioned by consultancy firm McKinsey and Company, reveals obesity has the second-largest economic impact on the UK behind smoking, generating an annual loss equivalent to 3% of GDP.

More than 2.1 billion people around the world – or nearly 30% of the global population – are overweight or obese, with the figure set to rise to almost half of the world’s adult population by 2030, according to the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), which produced the report.

It has called for a co-ordinated response from governments, retailers, restaurants and food and drink manufacturers to address what it calls the “global obesity crisis”.

A series of 44 interventions could bring 20% of overweight or obese people in UK back to normal weight within five to 10 years, the report says.

This would save around £16bn a year in the UK, including an annual saving of about £766m in the NHS, according to the study.

The report says: “Obesity is a major global economic problem caused by a multitude of factors. Today obesity is jostling with armed conflict and smoking in terms of having the greatest human-generated global economic impact.

“The global economic impact of obesity is increasing. The evidence suggests that the economic and societal impact of obesity is deep and lasting.”

The report finds the economic impact from smoking in the UK was £57bn in 2012, or 3.6% of GDP, while the country suffered a £43bn annual loss from armed violence, war and terrorism, or 2.5% of GDP.

In the UK government efforts to tackle obesity were “too fragmented to be effective”, while investment in obesity prevention was “relatively low given the scale of the problem”, the report says.

The UK spends less than £638m a year on obesity prevention programmes – about 1% of the social cost, the study finds.

But the country spends about £6bn a year on the medical costs of conditions related to being overweight or obese and a further £10 billion on diabetes.

Meanwhile the cost of obesity and diabetes to the NHS is equivalent to the UK’s combined “protection” budget for the police and fire services, law courts, and prisons.

The current rate of obesity and overweight conditions suggest the cost to the NHS could increase from between £6bn and £8bn in 2015 to between £10bn and £12bn in 2030, the study finds.

The recommended interventions to reduce the cost of obesity include portion control in fast food packaged goods; investing in parental education; introducing healthy meals in schools and workplaces; changing the school curriculum to include more physical exercise; and encouraging more physical activities by introducing bicycle lanes.

MGI director Richard Dobbs said: “Efforts to address obesity have been piecemeal up till now. Yet obesity is a systemic issue, born of many interlocking factors, and only a systemic response will do.”

Dr Alison Tedstone, chief nutritionist at Public Health England (PHE), said: “Overweight and obesity is a complex problem which requires action across individual and societal levels involving industry, national and local government and the voluntary sector. There is no single silver-bullet solution.

“Today 25% of the nation is obese and 37% is overweight. If we reduce obesity to 1993 levels, where 15% of the population were obese, we will avoid five million disease cases and save the NHS alone an additional £1.2bn by 2034.

“PHE will continue to support local authorities to provide effective weight management services, to influence the regulation of fast food outlets and provide healthier catering in hospitals and schools, which will all help people to lose weight.”

Comments section (naturally) is filed with chubby butthurt.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 04:11:16 AM by Tranny Feet »

LITERALLY WORSE THAN BUSH

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2014, 03:31:57 PM »
+4
The Myrtle Beach comment in that video piqued my interest.  What are the beach towns in the South like? Are they completely nigged and white trashed out?  I live on the west coast so going on vacation there is probably out of the question.
Myrtle Beach is fucking garbage, and is usually filled with frat bros and trash from the low country of NC and SC. I mean if you are in your early 20s and want to bang some skanks and stay drunk for a week go for it, but if you're looking for something else don't go there. Also, there are certain weeks Myrtle is overrun with nogs, like black bike week. So check the, uh, chamber of commerce calendar.

Virginia beach is better but will sometimes be full of guidos from Jersey who don't want to go to the shore, and inbred families from Pennsyltucky. Not as bad as Myrtle but YMMV. More family-oriented.

The Outer Banks IMO are better and sort of have the best of both worlds. You can drive south after you come over form the mainland and hit places like Kitty Hawk and KDH which have plenty of bars, crab shacks and roadhouses, then the national park is down south of all that. There are some cool weird towns down there like Buxton and Rodanthe.

Or you can drive north after you hit the barrier islands and go to places like Duck and Corolla which are full of rich yuppies sipping wine and driving their $20,000 golf carts around.

However, the best thing about the Outer Banks: If you keep driving north past Corolla, you can go on the 4WD beach (note: high-clearance 4WD vehicle definitely required) and see the wild horses, fish and shit like that. There are plenty of houses to rent up there and IMO it's the best place to stay. You basically drive over the dunes right up to your house and can sometimes watch wild horses graze in the yard.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2014, 03:52:05 PM »
+5
Why is having a loving wife, a good family, rewarding job and fulfilling spiritual life 'bland'? It's pretty fucking good, actually, and objectively* so.

... said the guy who has been married for three months.

:drew:

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2014, 04:53:30 PM »
+2
Fat motherfuckers.

I found a similar article earlier today:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-s-global-costs-hit-2-trillion-a-year-report-suggests-1.2841782

A new report by the McKinsey Global Institute released Thursday that the global cost of obesity has risen to $2 trillion annually — nearly as much as smoking or the combined impact of armed violence, war and terrorism.

The company says 2.1 billion people — about 30 per cent of the global population— are overweight or obese and that about 15 per cent of health care costs in developed economies are driven by it.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2014, 05:55:20 PM »
+3
Okay you win, the nice people totally got fat and the assholes are all thin successful models who fly spaceships and save babies from trees in their spare time.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2014, 02:04:19 AM »
+2
Okay you win, the nice people totally got fat and the assholes are all thin successful models who fly spaceships and save babies from trees in their spare time.
How would a baby get in a tree?
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2014, 03:30:55 AM »
+19
You'd be surprised how quickly a baby can figure out climbing once he hears there's a Star Trek convention in town.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2014, 08:34:48 AM »
+3
Fat motherfuckers.

I found a similar article earlier today:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/obesity-s-global-costs-hit-2-trillion-a-year-report-suggests-1.2841782

A new report by the McKinsey Global Institute released Thursday that the global cost of obesity has risen to $2 trillion annually — nearly as much as smoking or the combined impact of armed violence, war and terrorism.

The company says 2.1 billion people — about 30 per cent of the global population— are overweight or obese and that about 15 per cent of health care costs in developed economies are driven by it.

You left out the best part. If current trends continue, half the population of the fucking world will be obese in 15-years. HALF.

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »
+2
https://vine.co/v/OJLAT3Klx6U

Fat chicks really like cake

Sal's your pal. And how! Vote Sal.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables old Better dead than red Scrooge United Statesian Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2014, 03:10:35 PM »
+2

That is amazing, and I'd like to think there's a 1% chance Tebow is secretly a fat chick hater and this was just a dick move. We need this as a gif, too.
Of course, the "proper" reaction is to treat a troon like a five year old playing hide and seek for the first time. 

"What transsexual?  All I see are three perfectly normal sexy ladies.  Aren't no men in that picture that I can see."

Salacious B. Crumb

• Enemy Of The State
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2014, 03:13:17 PM »
+2

That is amazing, and I'd like to think there's a 1% chance Tebow is secretly a fat chick hater and this was just a dick move. We need this as a gif, too.

He was carrying a big plate with veggies and other shit on it. I don't think the cake was a mistake.

Sal's your pal. And how! Vote Sal.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2014, 09:23:29 AM »
+3

pretty much

Same. That life is great for some people, but for me I think I'd get that Revolutionary Road/Don Draper feeling of thinking it's all fake and wondering why I'm doing it. I've always been kind of a loner. I like my time being my own. When I want to hang out with friends, I do so. When I want to be a shut-in for a weekend, I can do that too. I have a decent career, and without a wife or kids to spend money on, I can do shit like buy cars and work on them. My ideal retirement is being :clint: sitting on my porch, washing my car, and yelling at kids to get off my lawn. Hell, I do that now!

That video is pretty much my brother's life. He seems pretty happy but he literally had this plan 5 years ago to tick every box of "wife, house, dog, kids" that as he's getting close to completing it, I can't help but think he'll start wondering what's next...
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2014, 01:54:31 PM »
+5
Marriage really isn't for me.

Not to say that I'm one of those guys that demands a traditional housewife.  If I was, these are pretty decent times to be in.  Not since the 1960s has there been so many women willing to go back to the traditional housewife role.  You can thank the shit economy and the general failure known as feminism for that.  It's just that I don't need a dual income, like the financial freedom and flexibility I have, and although I'm not some poonhound, it's nice to fuck a couple different girls a year where things are more on my terms.

IHaveNoMouthAndIMustSteen

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2014, 02:20:56 PM »
+3
Marriage really isn't for me.

Not to say that I'm one of those guys that demands a traditional housewife.  If I was, these are pretty decent times to be in.  Not since the 1960s has there been so many women willing to go back to the traditional housewife role.  You can thank the shit economy and the general failure known as feminism for that.  It's just that I don't need a dual income, like the financial freedom and flexibility I have, and although I'm not some poonhound, it's nice to fuck a couple different girls a year where things are more on my terms.

:say:
:goon:

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2014, 10:34:47 AM »
+1
You'd be surprised how quickly a baby can figure out climbing once he hears there's a Star Trek convention in town.

Took a second, but when I did

On wife chat, I don't have enough money to pay for the dream wedding and a house (buying, renting is for people who are ok with pissing away money), so i'm just moving in with my GF. It's pretty sweet. I mean I kind of feel like I spent way to much time gooning it up rather than getting laid, but on the other hand i've got a stable relationship, a girl who loves banging me (which can actually be hindering when i'm trying to work overtime from home but I'm not complaining) and someone who'll put up with my shit.

Either lifestyle is valid, but because they're so different everyone's going to go "the grass is greener" or "hah, fuck that shit, i'm cool with what I have".
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 10:47:03 AM by dogstile »

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
+5
renting is for people who are ok with pissing away money

you can piss money away just as easily buying a house as you can renting, and in many cases you'll come out ahead in the long run by renting a house

yore a retard

VFW

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2014, 05:42:14 PM »
+2
renting is for people who are ok with pissing away money

you can piss money away just as easily buying a house as you can renting, and in many cases you'll come out ahead in the long run by renting a house

yore a retard

Since I am dumb how does renting yield higher returns than buying?  :geithner: