;

Author Topic: Diary of A Sadman: The Doxxing of Senior Woodchuck  (Read 122967 times)

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Diary of A Sadman: The Doxxing of Senior Woodchuck
« Reply #600 on: May 14, 2014, 07:04:13 PM »
+3
Doxxnet.

Guidelines.

These Captain Planet ass niggas talking like copy/paste is just retribution for poor moderation according to some sacred code of conduct.

Im pretty bummed that the Dolphins have been run into the ground over the last 10 years too; but I'm not rummaging through Stephen Ross's garbage to find discarded diary pages about it. Doxxing is embarassing people you don't like. I am a bad person, so I am entertained by it. To pretend its anything other than that is really just cognitive dissonance written down.
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took Down an Admin Took down a Goon Better dead than red Boy Scout old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2014, 11:06:25 PM »
+2
we're supposed to be ostensibly the more mature and level-headed forum.

what

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #602 on: May 14, 2014, 11:16:06 PM »
If we're gonna mock goons for being drama queens about their pet topics i dont think its too much to ask that we dont do the same thing

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • Awards Took Down an Admin Took down a Goon Better dead than red Boy Scout old United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #603 on: May 14, 2014, 11:16:57 PM »
If we're gonna mock goons for being drama queens about their pet topics i dont think its too much to ask that we dont do the same thing

Have it your way, Mr. Moral High Ground.

(Love the new av.)

To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #604 on: May 14, 2014, 11:21:03 PM »
+1
Hey, this is a great place but so was SA at one point and id hate it to see it go down that path.

It's identity creating. Suddenly, it means something when you say you're a Slytherin, in the same way it means something to say you're a reformed Jew.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
    • Awards
« Reply #605 on: May 14, 2014, 11:23:44 PM »
+3
In the end, all things turn to faggot. But like shitposting phoenixes we will rise from the flames, renewed and stocked up with fresh memes and stories of "Remember that fucked up guy who was always saying that shit?"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #606 on: May 14, 2014, 11:27:28 PM »
+4
At the end of the day, every iteration of SASS goes down for the same two reasons: people going too far, and gay slapfighting between shitposters

the overarching hangly cycle of shitposting

sex bot semen tank

• Cishet White Male
  • popping shekels
    • Awards
« Reply #607 on: May 14, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »
(cis) scumsara

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #608 on: May 14, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
+1
At the end of the day, every iteration of SASS goes down for the same two reasons: people going too far, and gay slapfighting between shitposters

the overarching hangly cycle of shitposting
That is absolutely wrong.

SASS was shut down by Weev because he wanted to prove he was a hacker.
TNE was shut down by Hangly because Hanglycycle.
Something Wonderful was a stopgap to set up SS.

So what the fuck are you talking about?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.