;

Author Topic: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews  (Read 7743 times)

Mad at the Internet

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: Imgur Hates Death of Niggers and Embrace Jews
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
TNE got a million billion years free hosting.

Is Hangles doing anything with that or has he disappeared from the internet "forever"?

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2015, 02:21:01 PM »
+1
Fagmins, can we send this thread off to Allah?
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2015, 03:25:30 PM »
+3
lol remember when someone lost their job fucking with TNE?  They worked at the hosting company or some shit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070301190110/http://sass.buttes.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=683

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2015, 11:54:46 PM »
+1
TNE got a million billion years free hosting.

Is Hangles doing anything with that or has he disappeared from the internet "forever"?

He's just waiting til the time is right for Bloodrocket 2.0
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.