;

Author Topic: Not even Trump can Stump Future President Trump  (Read 489105 times)

hottopicmichaelmoore

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Rethuglikkkan old
    • Awards
Re: fuck donald trump
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2015, 02:34:16 PM »
+3
He's taking pot-shots at McCain for getting captured, when he (Trump) didn't serve despite having every ability to do so if he desired.

Fuck off Trump.

:clint:

MassiveMilitant

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2015, 02:38:59 PM »
+25
Fuck John Mccain. You can only coast on IMMUH WAR HERO for so long. He's a terrible terrible blight on the republican party. He did finish last in his class at Annapolis, and iirc he has a terrible flight record, having crashed almost every aircraft he was assigned.
We can thank Mccain for Obama winning in 08. He;s another establishment good boy who believed it was "his turn" despite being completely mundane and uninspiring to the voting population.

Mccain fired first at trump, and now trump is making moves to unseat Mccain. God Bless the Donald.

Also theres a huge difference between being an anointed son of a military dynasty of admirals going to the most prestigious government academy in the nation (which requires political connections to gain admission) and Joe blow from anytown, heartland USA who turned 18 in 1967 and got his draft # pulled and was assigned infantry and did two years in Nam.

Naval officers, especially aviation, are the modern equivalent of knights and nobility playing war while the peons down in the trenches do the dirty fighting.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 02:44:24 PM by Mariner Militant »

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2015, 04:37:24 PM »
+6
We can thank Mccain for Obama winning in 08.

incorrect, after 8 years of bush it didnt matter who was running, we were going to get a democrat president no matter what
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Junkers Ju 888 C-6 Z/N

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: July 18, 2015, 05:17:59 PM »
+5
We can thank Mccain for Obama winning in 08.

incorrect, after 8 years of bush it didnt matter who was running, we were going to get a democrat president no matter what

If the GOP hadn't run a Green Acres ticket, we might not have wound up with this freakshow in the white house. They would still be Dems, but maybe not a Chicago machine lawyer working the novelty angle.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist TNE Veteran Arizona Prepper Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2015, 05:36:15 PM »
+17
He's taking shots at Juan McAmnesty because Juan described Trump and everyone who supported him as crazy.

Sorry dude you don't get to throw fists and then run behind "Immawarhero" when he brings up the fact you were a joke in the Navy and having a daddy as an admiral is what likely saved your ass when it came to things like the USS Forrestal fire.

hottopicmichaelmoore

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Rethuglikkkan old
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: July 18, 2015, 06:36:10 PM »
+2
Donald Trump, Blowhard Entertainer says that, whatever. Donald Trump, Republican Presidential Candidate saying every dumbass thing that comes to mind is only helping to make President Hillary a thing. NO. Fuck that.

wimpb

« Reply #56 on: July 18, 2015, 08:13:46 PM »
+5
the most important experience the president can have is military command experience, since none of the candidates have that i'd settle for the next best thing which is high pressure business experience

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Classicist TNE Veteran Arizona Prepper Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2015, 08:49:11 PM »
+9
Not surprised that the MSM which ate McCain ALIVE during the 08 campaign for daring to challenge Nigger Messiah is now running to his defense, or that all the vanilla midgets polling in the single digits are screaming for Trump to withdraw from the race.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2015, 09:14:09 PM »
+2
Donald Trump, Blowhard Entertainer says that, whatever. Donald Trump, Republican Presidential Candidate saying every dumbass thing that comes to mind is only helping to make President Hillary a thing. NO. Fuck that.

Chill, Donald isn't going to upset anybody's chances. It'll be a miracle if he doesn't withdraw before the first serious debate, which is a shame because it'd be nice to get some real time real talk soundbites.

It's July 2015. Hillary started running months ago. The GOP field is like ten+ fuckers at the moment. Remember in 2012 that people thought Newt "From Zoo to Shining Zoo" Gingrich was a serious contender. Newt "Bring Democracy to the Moon" Gingrich. I actually liked him just for being a bit human and relatable for a politician, but him and Ron Paul and Rick Perry didn't sink Mitt Romney because they gaffed. Mitt milquetoasted himself just fine.

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2015, 12:17:14 AM »
+2
the most important experience the president can have is military command experience, since none of the candidates have that i'd settle for the next best thing which is high pressure business experience

I'd argue that being a high-level espionage/law enforcement dude would be on par with both of them.  :putin: used to be a KGB man before becoming the last old-school machiavellian in charge of a country.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2015, 12:23:03 AM »
+10
Its funny that more people don't know that GHWB was head of the CIA for a while.

neat

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2015, 02:30:37 AM »
+9

:trump:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2015, 06:27:11 AM »
+3
If he wanted to get maximum press, he succeeded, but then again he also could have shot up a school or something if that's all he wanted. Or started advocating for NAMBLA.

If Trump was a vet himself, he could probably get away with saying that, particularly if he saw combat. I'm sure you could find a lot of vets who would dog McCain. But not being one, he may have done some irreparable damage to his chances for even a third party win.
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2015, 08:42:04 AM »
+13
Maybe this billionaire with all kind of political contacts just might know what he is talking about.

McCain is a traitor and deserves a firing squad. In case you don't know why:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc</a>
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2015, 12:04:45 PM »
+1
Apparently the 11th commandment is well and truly dead.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian You can't know! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2015, 12:17:22 PM »
+4
Maybe this billionaire with all kind of political contacts just might know what he is talking about.

McCain is a traitor and deserves a firing squad. In case you don't know why:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzRAXuokzUc</a>

wow, good fucking link rocket.  watch this shit guys.
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2015, 12:31:37 PM »
+3
If he wanted to get maximum press, he succeeded, but then again he also could have shot up a school or something if that's all he wanted. Or started advocating for NAMBLA.

If Trump was a vet himself, he could probably get away with saying that, particularly if he saw combat. I'm sure you could find a lot of vets who would dog McCain. But not being one, he may have done some irreparable damage to his chances for even a third party win.

Trump is a joke candidate.  He has so many skeletons in his closet that he will drop to margin of error percentages as soon as he is considered a serious candidate.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2015, 01:21:23 PM »
+7
The best thing about all this is when the Trump/Cruz ticket hits the 2016 primary we're going to find out live the answer to the question: when jews explode after their cognitive dissonances catch up with them, do they burst into a pile of shekels or cockroaches?
Quoting 4 days later just to LOL. +1, nigga

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »
+1
McCain's entire schtick is also IMMA MAVERICK!

Shut up.  Also stop selling out your own people you fuck.

888 Didnt Clear Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2015, 03:48:55 PM »
+1

Trump is a joke candidate.  He has so many skeletons in his closet that he will drop to margin of error percentages as soon as he is considered a serious candidate.

He is but he's important in a few ways

1) He'll deflect the ire from the SJWs.  There's only so much rage to go around, and while certainly the party knows who the real candidates are, the :madgoon: will focus on the Donald's crazy tweets.

2) It's important to have a few "crazy" candidates.  One is the type that just says the extreme shit be default, in one part to make the other guys look better an in another so the crazy voters feel like they're being heard.  Trump will do that but the more important part here is that Trump is calling out others with legit chances.  It's good, he's not going to win but he's taking out others.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Bah Jaysus! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2015, 06:54:14 PM »
+3
McCain's entire schtick is also IMMA MAVERICK!

Shut up.  Also stop selling out your own people you fuck.

I was all aboard the Straight Talk Express in 2000 til  :dubya: pulled the South Carolina Screwjob and blew McCain's campaign out. The McCain that ran in 2008 was not the same man. Bought, paid for, and the bitch of the establishment. Or perhaps he just hid it better in 2000/didn't get far enough to get vetted.
I am a lifelong physically disabled person and I happily identify as “disabled”, a part of the “disability rights movement” and when I am with other disabled people, I call myself a “crip”.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2015, 08:49:09 PM »
+2
Long live King Trump!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2015, 09:43:51 PM »
+16
McCain does absolutely SHIT for veterans.  I've been to the VA office twice and had absolutely zero help beyond "well we'll forward it on to them but their decision is their decision".

Sean Davis (of The Federalist) blocked me on twitter because I pointed out that McCain started the throw down and Trump cleaned his clock.  Witness everyone running to defend McCain from mean ol Trump before getting a case of the vapors and fainting.

Keep on Trumpin, Trump. 2016 is gonna be glorious.

The best thing about all this is when the Trump/Cruz ticket hits the 2016 primary we're going to find out live the answer to the question: when jews explode after their cognitive dissonances catch up with them, do they burst into a pile of shekels or cockroaches?
Quoting 4 days later just to LOL. +1, nigga

:reagan:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2015, 10:43:23 PM »
+7
I would expect liberals to get all up in arms about someone "taking it too far" in an argument. When conservatives do it they just look like wimps. I feel like if you call Rick Perry a pussy he will just start crying because the mean man hurt is fee fees.

Strategically placed watermelon

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2015, 01:36:47 AM »
+1
I started to watch the video but it sort of 888888ed, am I correct that the conclusion I'm supposed to draw here is that John McCain is exactly like Murdoch in Rambo 2?
There is no "knee jerk reaction". You're a fucking idiot. Personally, I find Jews annoying and kind of gross. But the whole pseudoscience/historical revisionism thing is retarded as shit. I know you assume I must love jews, but you know what? I don't really give a shit about jews one way or another. Look at my posts retard. You say I'm defending Jews. But I'm not. I'm not posting about how great they are, how much I love them, how they should be accepted, or any of that. I never have Not once. I'm taking exception with retarded claims that are easily debunked and/or never backed up. I am objecting to the retarded "logic". But every time I do, someone jumps uo and assumes that I looooooove jews. Now, THAT'S a knee-jerk reaction. Pull your head out of your ass faggot.

There is a mountain of irrefutable, reviewed and supported statistical evidence that shows without a doubt that niggers are fucking terrible. As for Jews, there's just a lot of unsupported pseudoscientific bullshit. If you don't see how that is different, you are stupid as fuck.