;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 151560 times)

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge old Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
Re: The Beta Male Thread
« Reply #1275 on: April 14, 2017, 12:06:22 PM »
+6
Beta Manlet: The moviefilm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcH9KCN4Xk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcH9KCN4Xk</a>

Finally, a film even more egregious in its lies to beta fags than "Can't Hardly Wait".
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

RussellTShackleford

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1276 on: April 14, 2017, 01:08:27 PM »
+7
Topher Grace still playing Eric Forman over a decade later.

hairsniffer1983

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1277 on: April 16, 2017, 07:34:47 AM »
+15

deeply jewish kind of pervert

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #1278 on: April 16, 2017, 10:39:06 AM »
+14
Anytime someone plays NPR within earshot I feel my t levels getting cut in half.  Not a surprise that the people who work for them have non-existent testosterone.

While I'm sure these people are proud of how sackless they are, low testosterone carries a lot of negative health consequences.

When I throw on NPR after the gym or after smoking a blunt and reading really dank shit on the hegemony of capital or the problem of evil, or even just bumping nigger music, I almost get whiplash from the T drop-off.

It's like I suddenly enter bubble-wrapped cuck land, it's so safe and sanitized and unassuming, these people are the most non-threatening people on the planet. Every chick host sounds like a future librarian, and the guys oh lawd. It's like I'm getting the news straight from the corner at my local Starbucks. Passionate, fiery, high-T reporting or bust.

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1279 on: April 16, 2017, 12:29:34 PM »
+7
I might not always agree with Mark Levin, but for some reason I would MUCH rather be talked down to by an old jew than any of those faggot hipster, self-flagulating baristas-with-actual-careers

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #1280 on: April 18, 2017, 03:36:17 AM »
+2
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1281 on: April 19, 2017, 09:26:37 AM »
+4
I remember like 10 years ago checking that website out. It actually had some funny commentary at the time and the writers were featuring dudes who dressed like Jersey Shore dudes, so at least it was somewhat accurate.

Shouldn't surprise me that it's now become a whiny shithole crying about any man who lifts.

So there's this pozzed out whiny website and book called "Hot Chicks with Douchebags", where bitter beta fags whine that dudes in shape with money have hot girlfriends. I saw a link to it while twitter trolling and the dudes who run it had a mega meltdown about Trump, lol

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/blog/2016/12/the-shunning-of-the-trump-voter/

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2016
THE SHUNNING OF THE TRUMP VOTER

crazy-trump-supporter
You. Yes, you.

You voted for Trump?

You are a human Zika virus. A walking Walking Dead walker with the rotting, fetid stench of seasons five through seven seeping through every cell of your corporeal body. Every pixel of your online presence. You are to be psychologically and conceptually quarantined. Forever.

I curse you with every elemental fiber of my being. I expunge you with every ounce of my soul, my shmeg, and my spirit. Let you be forever damned as the rank choadscrote that you chose to become due to your own misguided volition.

You deserve no forgiveness.

You deserve no retrial.

You are hereby cast out.

You are not a part of the legitimate discourse of a civil society. And you are certainly not invited to my next birthday party. And that party will be awesome. It will contain real people. It will have cheese dip. And premium gouda. And tasty Hostess treats. Yes, even Chocodiles. And people with actual souls. People with consciousness. From Socrates to Billy Ocean. The collective progress of Humankind. Of which you are no longer a member. Sorry, toad pimple. You forever vanquished your right to lay claim to the progression narrative of the human race.

You are douche.

But not just any douche. We need an invented moniker for the hypertext vortex of ferret pus suckage that you embody in the apex of wretchedness that your life choices reached. You are not merely standard issue douche. Nor are you an amusingly eccentric scrotey nitwank. You fall neither hither nor thither on the spectrum of ‘bag.

You are a new form of pimple lick. A collage assemblage of various marsupial poo, each a differing shade of fecal brown. The collective effect is one of patchwork shite. To name you a single feces is to do a disservice to the many sphincters and colons that collectively excreted the various elements that make up your kaleidoscopic dung discharge.

As such, we are at an impasse. For there are not enough neologisms to express my contempt for your retched life choices that you exemplify, occupy, taint, or otherwise smear with the vile spittle that pours forth like mildewy Mountain Dew from your scaly manure-built form.

You appear as human.

But you are patchwork waste. The product of a thousand poops personified in one giant humanoid flush.

You have an excuse for your actions, I’m sure. You hated Hillary. You just wanted a tax break. You wanted a certain kind of Supreme Court justice or just thought it would be hi-larious to mix it up by voting for an orange simian rhesus hemorrhoid.

Unacceptable.

Shove it up your ass like a week old slurpee stained dumpster outside a 7-11 in Sheboygan. Even if that 7-11 was once a White Castle. And even if the memories of those savory square burgers still haunts its myopic walls. The dumpster don’t lie. Once you pulled the lever for a preening con-man sexual abuser, you exemplified the narcissistic diuretic spew of that most craven core embodiment of American Douchebaggery.

For what is a douchebag if not you? Douches ignore the larger world in favor of the narcissistic self. ‘Bags discard consciousness, thought, communication, and honesty in service of core lizard-brain pleasures rooted in cartoonish fantasy. The fist pump and the hair gel are nothing more than extensions of amoral self-worship. And so is the Trump vote.

And therefore ipso facto cognito ergo leggo, so the mucky muck are you. You sorry, pathetic milk teat on the taint of a toad.

Douche.

You.

I’m talking to you.

You never shaved your chest but voted for Trump? You are douche. You never chugged a Bud Light Lime while calling a girl “bro” but voted for Trump? Douche.

I hereby micturate on your rug for all eternity. Because you live in the age of infinite, accessible information laying at your fingertips. And yet you chose ignorance and hysteria over consciousness and thought. Enlightenment beckoned. And you chose the Great Orange Darkness.

There is only one course of action left.

“Hot Chicks with Douchebags” calls for a complete and total shunning of all Trump voters from every aspect of respectable life. You aren’t just to be mocked for eternity. You are to be held in utter fucking contempt by all that value anything beyond the navel gaze. All that value the notion of humanity above primal animal urges and violent impulses of the jungle.

To the millions of us on the side of righteousness, I call on you to join me. Participate in this collective shunning of those that deserve nothing but shun. De-friend any Trumpdouches in your midst. If they’re family? Cut them off. Scientology style.

Gone. Dismissed. Forever.

They do not deserve reasoning. They do not deserve negotiation. They do not deserve even a rabbit fart iota of respek.

Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy are dead now. But the legacy of their wretched narcissism lives on.

In the Trumpdouche. The faux tribal tattoo on the bicep of humanity. They deserve to be scrubbed off and flushed down the toilet as soon as possible. As soon as the rest of us can gather enough Lysol to scrub your toxicity away. Forever.

This is our next challenge. Our calling. This is a war. Choose your side. And do not go weak kneed simply because a meat-sack in human form resembles an actual human when justifying their Faustian bargain.

View them for what they are. Condemn them for failing to be what could so easily have been theirs. A world of knowledge. Intelligence. Humanity.

They rejected the modern world. We reject them.

Talk about impotent rage, hatchi matchi.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1282 on: April 23, 2017, 07:25:37 PM »
+8
what is the opposite of a humblebrag?

http://imgur.com/gallery/Fw1Ac
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge old Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #1283 on: April 23, 2017, 07:51:31 PM »
+9

Came here to post exactly this. Wow this dude fell into every single trap, ate every bit of bait, its breathtaking.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #1284 on: April 23, 2017, 10:45:55 PM »
+2
Wow, sad
rofl I have a sig

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1285 on: April 24, 2017, 11:13:19 AM »
+9
why is it so hard for these guys to understand that being that nice is like wearing a giant placard that says "insecure and needy" to women and that's the worst turn off to a woman. women aren't going to appreciate any sort of generosity or attention from a guy like that because they'll never believe it's genuine and not just because they're broken in the brain.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1286 on: April 24, 2017, 11:18:29 AM »
+8
a pattern i've noticed with betas on the internet is they seem to go from overly nice (needy and insecure) like the guy above to thinking if they treat women like shit it will cover up the fact that they're still needy and insecure. kind of like codependents going from being overly selfless and then overcompensating by being excessively selfish.

basically there's no simple trick if your brain is too sad for a relationship.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1287 on: April 24, 2017, 12:05:38 PM »
+10
why is it so hard for these guys to understand that being that nice is like wearing a giant placard that says "insecure and needy" to women and that's the worst turn off to a woman. women aren't going to appreciate any sort of generosity or attention from a guy like that because they'll never believe it's genuine and not just because they're broken in the brain.

Some of these guys get a thrill out of being Captain Save A Ho.  These guys will get shat on time and time again but still keep doing it.  They want to feel needed more than anything but just leave themselves open to women who prey on that behavior.  Hard to feel sorry for them but fortunately for him the condom "broke" and she wound up getting pregnant with "his" child.

Catfish Harasser

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1288 on: April 24, 2017, 01:36:37 PM »
+3
unless a woman is completely broken or sad brained herself it never takes them long at all to spot insecurity. i guess it's not that difficult for normal men to spot either, though.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1289 on: April 26, 2017, 01:33:49 AM »
+1
That is some sad shit. I wonder what it's like not having a shred of self respect. Jesus fuck.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #1290 on: April 26, 2017, 01:36:23 AM »
+1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcH9KCN4Xk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcH9KCN4Xk</a>

Finally, a film even more egregious in its lies to beta fags than "Can't Hardly Wait".

It'll make a bajillion dollars. The Notebook did and it's not that much different than this shit.

Faggot man keeps loving girl while she fucks Chads and in the end gets the girl (when she's older and Chads no longer want her).

Of course it was popular with girls, it's the modern feminism fairy tale.

Danger-Weiner

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #1291 on: April 26, 2017, 01:46:29 AM »
+2

It'll make a bajillion dollars.

this movie's from 2004 and it made $21.3m

edit: haha and it's budget was $22m
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:48:59 AM by Trumpinator X »
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1292 on: April 26, 2017, 09:04:31 AM »
+5
The ending reads like some sort of beta male m'lady manifesto.

In the bar, Pete corners Tad in the men's room and after giving up the competition for Rosalee's love tells Tad that Rosalee is more than a wholesome small town girl, she is a wonderful person with "the kind of beauty a guy only sees once." He explains about her six smiles: one smile when something makes her laugh, one for polite laughter, one for when she makes plans, one when she makes fun of herself, one when she's uncomfortable, and one when she's talking about her friends. He makes Tad swear not to break her heart or he will tear Tad to pieces with his "vicious rhetoric." When the pair is in Tad's hotel room, his agents appear and inform him that the director has decided to cast him in the film after all. Tad is overjoyed and convinces her to come to LA with him by using Pete's "six smile" speech.

After a rousing speech about great love from Angelica, a barmaid with a crush on him, Pete rushes to Rosalee's house and confesses his love for her but she is confused and resolves to still go to LA with Tad. On the plane when Tad fails to identify one of Rosalee's smiles, he confesses his lie and she asks to go home. She runs to Piggly Wiggly and Pete's house, then drives furiously towards Richmond to overtake her heartbroken friend. And, in a set-up similar to the opening scene, Rosalee and Pete get out of their cars and Pete, surrendering to cheesy romance, asks her to dance.

Cringeworthy betaness and even in the fucking movie its friend zone time. lol.

The Elephants Asshole

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #1293 on: April 26, 2017, 06:11:51 PM »
+2
So there's this pozzed out whiny website and book called "Hot Chicks with Douchebags", where bitter beta fags whine that dudes in shape with money have hot girlfriends. I saw a link to it while twitter trolling and the dudes who run it had a mega meltdown about Trump, lol

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/blog/2016/12/the-shunning-of-the-trump-voter/

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2016
THE SHUNNING OF THE TRUMP VOTER

crazy-trump-supporter
You. Yes, you.

You voted for Trump?

You are a human Zika virus. A walking Walking Dead walker with the rotting, fetid stench of seasons five through seven seeping through every cell of your corporeal body. Every pixel of your online presence. You are to be psychologically and conceptually quarantined. Forever.

I curse you with every elemental fiber of my being. I expunge you with every ounce of my soul, my shmeg, and my spirit. Let you be forever damned as the rank choadscrote that you chose to become due to your own misguided volition.

You deserve no forgiveness.

You deserve no retrial.

You are hereby cast out.

You are not a part of the legitimate discourse of a civil society. And you are certainly not invited to my next birthday party. And that party will be awesome. It will contain real people. It will have cheese dip. And premium gouda. And tasty Hostess treats. Yes, even Chocodiles. And people with actual souls. People with consciousness. From Socrates to Billy Ocean. The collective progress of Humankind. Of which you are no longer a member. Sorry, toad pimple. You forever vanquished your right to lay claim to the progression narrative of the human race.

You are douche.

But not just any douche. We need an invented moniker for the hypertext vortex of ferret pus suckage that you embody in the apex of wretchedness that your life choices reached. You are not merely standard issue douche. Nor are you an amusingly eccentric scrotey nitwank. You fall neither hither nor thither on the spectrum of ‘bag.

You are a new form of pimple lick. A collage assemblage of various marsupial poo, each a differing shade of fecal brown. The collective effect is one of patchwork shite. To name you a single feces is to do a disservice to the many sphincters and colons that collectively excreted the various elements that make up your kaleidoscopic dung discharge.

As such, we are at an impasse. For there are not enough neologisms to express my contempt for your retched life choices that you exemplify, occupy, taint, or otherwise smear with the vile spittle that pours forth like mildewy Mountain Dew from your scaly manure-built form.

You appear as human.

But you are patchwork waste. The product of a thousand poops personified in one giant humanoid flush.

You have an excuse for your actions, I’m sure. You hated Hillary. You just wanted a tax break. You wanted a certain kind of Supreme Court justice or just thought it would be hi-larious to mix it up by voting for an orange simian rhesus hemorrhoid.

Unacceptable.

Shove it up your ass like a week old slurpee stained dumpster outside a 7-11 in Sheboygan. Even if that 7-11 was once a White Castle. And even if the memories of those savory square burgers still haunts its myopic walls. The dumpster don’t lie. Once you pulled the lever for a preening con-man sexual abuser, you exemplified the narcissistic diuretic spew of that most craven core embodiment of American Douchebaggery.

For what is a douchebag if not you? Douches ignore the larger world in favor of the narcissistic self. ‘Bags discard consciousness, thought, communication, and honesty in service of core lizard-brain pleasures rooted in cartoonish fantasy. The fist pump and the hair gel are nothing more than extensions of amoral self-worship. And so is the Trump vote.

And therefore ipso facto cognito ergo leggo, so the mucky muck are you. You sorry, pathetic milk teat on the taint of a toad.

Douche.

You.

I’m talking to you.

You never shaved your chest but voted for Trump? You are douche. You never chugged a Bud Light Lime while calling a girl “bro” but voted for Trump? Douche.

I hereby micturate on your rug for all eternity. Because you live in the age of infinite, accessible information laying at your fingertips. And yet you chose ignorance and hysteria over consciousness and thought. Enlightenment beckoned. And you chose the Great Orange Darkness.

There is only one course of action left.

“Hot Chicks with Douchebags” calls for a complete and total shunning of all Trump voters from every aspect of respectable life. You aren’t just to be mocked for eternity. You are to be held in utter fucking contempt by all that value anything beyond the navel gaze. All that value the notion of humanity above primal animal urges and violent impulses of the jungle.

To the millions of us on the side of righteousness, I call on you to join me. Participate in this collective shunning of those that deserve nothing but shun. De-friend any Trumpdouches in your midst. If they’re family? Cut them off. Scientology style.

Gone. Dismissed. Forever.

They do not deserve reasoning. They do not deserve negotiation. They do not deserve even a rabbit fart iota of respek.

Christian Audigier and Ed Hardy are dead now. But the legacy of their wretched narcissism lives on.

In the Trumpdouche. The faux tribal tattoo on the bicep of humanity. They deserve to be scrubbed off and flushed down the toilet as soon as possible. As soon as the rest of us can gather enough Lysol to scrub your toxicity away. Forever.

This is our next challenge. Our calling. This is a war. Choose your side. And do not go weak kneed simply because a meat-sack in human form resembles an actual human when justifying their Faustian bargain.

View them for what they are. Condemn them for failing to be what could so easily have been theirs. A world of knowledge. Intelligence. Humanity.

They rejected the modern world. We reject them.

Talk about impotent rage, hatchi matchi.

God dammit every day I find something that makes me beam with pride that I voted for Trump.   :reagan:

The goonlord who wrote that should try trading in his fedora for a MAGA hat.  Feels good to make your own decisions in life.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #1294 on: April 27, 2017, 07:35:52 AM »
+3

if it's not fake, then the dude has a serious case of autism going on or something. not remembering your wife's birthday or anniversary is retarded enough, but also "forgetting" that your wife hates boats and the only time you went out on the water she had a major meltdown complete with attacking strangers to get off a boat?

sounds like two fucked up people made for each other.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1295 on: April 27, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
+7
"forgetting" that your wife hates boats and the only time you went out on the water she had a major meltdown complete with attacking strangers to get off a boat?

Beta male subconscious attempt to make her dependent on him. One of the few ways a hardcore beta can ever have any sort of dominance, which makes it one of their most frequent fantasies.

This is the basis of printer goon. Only I am truly equipped to help m'lady!

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #1296 on: April 27, 2017, 09:47:38 AM »
"forgetting" that your wife hates boats and the only time you went out on the water she had a major meltdown complete with attacking strangers to get off a boat?

Beta male subconscious attempt to make her dependent on him. One of the few ways a hardcore beta can ever have any sort of dominance, which makes it one of their most frequent fantasies.

This is the basis of printer goon. Only I am truly equipped to help m'lady!

this post, but better:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yUafzOXHPE</a>
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1297 on: April 27, 2017, 05:13:00 PM »
+5
100 sad beta faggots were surveyed and asked "What should women know about men?", lets go to the board...
 :say:

1. Men aren’t mind readers.
“Men aren’t mind readers…if you want something, be direct.”

2. Guys are shy, too.
“Guys are shy, too. Don’t be afraid to walk up and talk.”

3. Not all men are rapists and sometimes a compliment really is just a compliment.
“Not all men are rapists and sometimes a compliment really is just a compliment.”

4. If you want a ‘bad boy,’ expect to be treated badly.
“Don’t tell me you don’t like me because I’m a ‘nice guy’ and that most girls like ‘bad boys,’ and then come looking for a shoulder to cry on when he cheats on you or treats you like shit. Instead, go fuck yourself. I don’t care, because you got what you deserved. Next time, try looking for someone who cares about you, even if they’re ‘too nice’.”

:parsons:

5. It’s not OK to physically assault men, period.
“It’s not OK to physically assault men, period. It doesn’t matter how small you are and how big the guy is. If you don’t disagree, walk away, voice your concern, or speak to the law.”

6. We are just as emotionally complex as women are.
“Men’s emotional lives are, pretty much across the board, just as complex and nuanced as women’s.

Also, there’s a whole ecosystem of subtle communication, competition, and one-upmanship between men (think Alpha/Beta but way more complicated) that is probably largely invisible to you.

We’ve had to navigate through it all our whole lives and sometimes it stinks.”

7. Guys like getting compliments about their appearance, too.
“Guys like getting compliments about their appearance, too; even just minor ones feel nice.”

8. We are not machines. We are human, too.
“We are not machines. We get sick. We can cry. We can be goofy or funny. We can be weak or scared. We can go limp. We can complain. We can be nice and sweet. Don’t make men out to be machismo meatheads who just walk around looking for sex and expect us to always be strong and confident and take charge on every single little thing. We are human, too. It’s not bad to be a nice guy.”

9. Some of us actually are hopeless romantics.
“That some of us actually are hopeless romantics. We want to find true love, too. Even then we will still make mistakes. Some of us it will be really stupid and think that we want different women just because that’s the way we are programmed. And sometimes it takes something big to make us realize that’s not what we want.”

10. You shouldn’t smack us down for showing emotions.
“• If we open up to you, let us do it instead of smacking us down for being emotional, you’ll have a friend for life.

• Don’t assume what movies teach about men is at all accurate; seriously, my last girlfriend did and was perpetually worried I’d cheat even though I find the concept abhorrent.

• If we’re quiet, it means we’re thinking, not angry.

• We have a strong desire to protect the women in our life, whether that be our wife, our sister, or our grandmother even. We do get overprotective due to an admittedly over-reliance on our ‘gut feelings,’ and we’re aware it’s annoying you, but humor us and you may be surprised with the results.

• A man’s younger siblings are extremely important; do not insult them if you want us to stay. Talking from experience here.

• We worry over our bodies constantly, media bombards us with an ideal you have to work for years to attain and keep, similar to women, let us talk about it if we need to.

• I’ll say it again: IF WE OPEN UP TO YOU, LET US!!! DON’T FUCKING SMACK US DOWN FOR BEING ‘EMOTIONAL’ OR ‘UNMANLY’ FFS.”

11. Rom-coms don’t work in real life.
“You know those movies where the woman is unpredictable, annoying, and generally crazy, but the man she is after falls in love with her anyway? That doesn’t work in real life. Seriously.”

12. Never, ever, EVER make fun of a man’s penis.
“Never, ever, EVER make fun of a man’s penis. It’s not a fucking game; sometimes shrinkage happens, sometimes I’m just not in the mood. I know that it’s just a game to you, but for us it’s a really big deal. Don’t know why, don’t care why, it just is.”

13. I’m not inheriting a kingdom, so I won’t treat you like a princess.
“No I won’t treat you like a princess. I’m not inheriting a kingdom, I’m looking for a life partner. My equal.”

14. If you keep asking whether we’re angry with you, eventually we will be.
“On disagreements: Sometimes a man will disagree with you. He has reasons for it. If you present an argument, and he abruptly says ‘OK, fine,’ it means you have convinced him. It probably does not mean he’s angry with you. If you then ask, ‘Are you angry at me?’ and he says no, he isn’t. But if you keep asking, then eventually he will be. Or maybe it’s just me.”

15. Don’t use sex as a weapon.
“If you weaponize sex, that’s a quick way for us to resent you. And of course if you do not want to do it you should not, but if you treat sex like it is some kind of privilege that your guy should only get it if he has been a good boy and treat it like a reward rather than a romantic and intimate activity that is equally pleasurable for the both of you, then that is a great way to kill any affection your guy has for you.”

16. We are afraid of rejection.
“Fear of rejection can be downright terrifying. I am lucky that my wife was direct and asked me out.”

17. Give us the benefit of the doubt.
“Unless we’re fighting, when we say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of the options is bad, we meant the good one.”

18. We don’t think about sex every seven seconds.
“Men don’t think about sex every 7 seconds. I read this from some women’s magazine whilst waiting in the dentist’s office. These women’s magazines’ perception of men is ridiculous.”

19. Just say, ‘Sorry, no thanks’ if you don’t want to go out with us.
“My deal is, if I ask a girl out and she’s not interested, saying, ‘Sorry, no thanks’ or a variation thereof is perfectly acceptable. I’ll be more than happy to move the fuck on.”

20. Don’t ever assume what’s going on in our minds.
“Don’t ever assume what’s going on in our mind. You might think we’re having doubts about all this and things are going to shit so you start acting like it and then it gets all messed up and it’s over. The truth is we’re probably just thinking about the last episode of Game of Thrones or something like that. If you want to know, ask!”

ffs it keeps going like this

:facepalm:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/05/100-things-all-women-need-to-know-about-men-according-to-100-men/

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old The Gentry Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1298 on: April 27, 2017, 06:21:50 PM »
+1
100 sad beta faggots were surveyed and asked "What should women know about men?", lets go to the board...
 :say:

1. Men aren’t mind readers.
“Men aren’t mind readers…if you want something, be direct.”

2. Guys are shy, too.
“Guys are shy, too. Don’t be afraid to walk up and talk.”

3. Not all men are rapists and sometimes a compliment really is just a compliment.
“Not all men are rapists and sometimes a compliment really is just a compliment.”

4. If you want a ‘bad boy,’ expect to be treated badly.
“Don’t tell me you don’t like me because I’m a ‘nice guy’ and that most girls like ‘bad boys,’ and then come looking for a shoulder to cry on when he cheats on you or treats you like shit. Instead, go fuck yourself. I don’t care, because you got what you deserved. Next time, try looking for someone who cares about you, even if they’re ‘too nice’.”

:parsons:

5. It’s not OK to physically assault men, period.
“It’s not OK to physically assault men, period. It doesn’t matter how small you are and how big the guy is. If you don’t disagree, walk away, voice your concern, or speak to the law.”

6. We are just as emotionally complex as women are.
“Men’s emotional lives are, pretty much across the board, just as complex and nuanced as women’s.

Also, there’s a whole ecosystem of subtle communication, competition, and one-upmanship between men (think Alpha/Beta but way more complicated) that is probably largely invisible to you.

We’ve had to navigate through it all our whole lives and sometimes it stinks.”

7. Guys like getting compliments about their appearance, too.
“Guys like getting compliments about their appearance, too; even just minor ones feel nice.”

8. We are not machines. We are human, too.
“We are not machines. We get sick. We can cry. We can be goofy or funny. We can be weak or scared. We can go limp. We can complain. We can be nice and sweet. Don’t make men out to be machismo meatheads who just walk around looking for sex and expect us to always be strong and confident and take charge on every single little thing. We are human, too. It’s not bad to be a nice guy.”

9. Some of us actually are hopeless romantics.
“That some of us actually are hopeless romantics. We want to find true love, too. Even then we will still make mistakes. Some of us it will be really stupid and think that we want different women just because that’s the way we are programmed. And sometimes it takes something big to make us realize that’s not what we want.”

10. You shouldn’t smack us down for showing emotions.
“• If we open up to you, let us do it instead of smacking us down for being emotional, you’ll have a friend for life.

• Don’t assume what movies teach about men is at all accurate; seriously, my last girlfriend did and was perpetually worried I’d cheat even though I find the concept abhorrent.

• If we’re quiet, it means we’re thinking, not angry.

• We have a strong desire to protect the women in our life, whether that be our wife, our sister, or our grandmother even. We do get overprotective due to an admittedly over-reliance on our ‘gut feelings,’ and we’re aware it’s annoying you, but humor us and you may be surprised with the results.

• A man’s younger siblings are extremely important; do not insult them if you want us to stay. Talking from experience here.

• We worry over our bodies constantly, media bombards us with an ideal you have to work for years to attain and keep, similar to women, let us talk about it if we need to.

• I’ll say it again: IF WE OPEN UP TO YOU, LET US!!! DON’T FUCKING SMACK US DOWN FOR BEING ‘EMOTIONAL’ OR ‘UNMANLY’ FFS.”

11. Rom-coms don’t work in real life.
“You know those movies where the woman is unpredictable, annoying, and generally crazy, but the man she is after falls in love with her anyway? That doesn’t work in real life. Seriously.”

12. Never, ever, EVER make fun of a man’s penis.
“Never, ever, EVER make fun of a man’s penis. It’s not a fucking game; sometimes shrinkage happens, sometimes I’m just not in the mood. I know that it’s just a game to you, but for us it’s a really big deal. Don’t know why, don’t care why, it just is.”

13. I’m not inheriting a kingdom, so I won’t treat you like a princess.
“No I won’t treat you like a princess. I’m not inheriting a kingdom, I’m looking for a life partner. My equal.”

14. If you keep asking whether we’re angry with you, eventually we will be.
“On disagreements: Sometimes a man will disagree with you. He has reasons for it. If you present an argument, and he abruptly says ‘OK, fine,’ it means you have convinced him. It probably does not mean he’s angry with you. If you then ask, ‘Are you angry at me?’ and he says no, he isn’t. But if you keep asking, then eventually he will be. Or maybe it’s just me.”

15. Don’t use sex as a weapon.
“If you weaponize sex, that’s a quick way for us to resent you. And of course if you do not want to do it you should not, but if you treat sex like it is some kind of privilege that your guy should only get it if he has been a good boy and treat it like a reward rather than a romantic and intimate activity that is equally pleasurable for the both of you, then that is a great way to kill any affection your guy has for you.”

16. We are afraid of rejection.
“Fear of rejection can be downright terrifying. I am lucky that my wife was direct and asked me out.”

17. Give us the benefit of the doubt.
“Unless we’re fighting, when we say something that can be taken one of two ways and one of the options is bad, we meant the good one.”

18. We don’t think about sex every seven seconds.
“Men don’t think about sex every 7 seconds. I read this from some women’s magazine whilst waiting in the dentist’s office. These women’s magazines’ perception of men is ridiculous.”

19. Just say, ‘Sorry, no thanks’ if you don’t want to go out with us.
“My deal is, if I ask a girl out and she’s not interested, saying, ‘Sorry, no thanks’ or a variation thereof is perfectly acceptable. I’ll be more than happy to move the fuck on.”

20. Don’t ever assume what’s going on in our minds.
“Don’t ever assume what’s going on in our mind. You might think we’re having doubts about all this and things are going to shit so you start acting like it and then it gets all messed up and it’s over. The truth is we’re probably just thinking about the last episode of Game of Thrones or something like that. If you want to know, ask!”

ffs it keeps going like this

:facepalm:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/lorenzo-jensen-iii/2016/05/100-things-all-women-need-to-know-about-men-according-to-100-men/

About half of those are pretty good though.  :jesse:

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #1299 on: April 27, 2017, 06:24:11 PM »
+2
I was just skimming but there is a lot of beta ness. I didn't feel like editing it.