;

Author Topic: The Beta Male Thread  (Read 151671 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Non-Goon Beta Male Thread
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2015, 06:40:41 PM »
+3

Internet Black Person

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2015, 07:29:03 PM »
+6
I knew a guy who would do shit like this, moon around girls who didn't like him but liked to collect admirers.  And he knew they weren't interesyed, and then they'd get a boyfriend, and he'd get depressed, and I'd tell him to knock it off, stop giving bitches (I use the term advisedly, these bitches were all nasty evil bitches) your attention because that can never, ever work - even if they would consider dating you normally, they're not going to want to after you act like that, because it's pathetic.    And he'd say he knew, and he understood, and then he'd go doing it again for some trifling whore.  Shit was infuriating.

Pickup artist shit is some bitter, manipulative shit useful for initiating predatory relationships with other empty people, but I can certainly understand why some guys go for it.  It can be a cold world out there.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:35:59 PM by Internet Black Person »

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2015, 09:58:49 PM »
+17
These sad sacks watched too much TV.  Every shitty sitcom features the hot chick who after being pumped and dumped by 20 guys, realizes that her (male) best friend has been there for her all along and it's really him who she should be with.  Unsurprisingly, most sitcom writers are a bunch of dorks using the show as a form of wish fulfillment.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian old 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2015, 10:50:03 PM »
+3
These sad sacks watched too much TV.  Every shitty sitcom features the hot chick who after being pumped and dumped by 20 guys, realizes that her (male) best friend has been there for her all along and it's really him who she should be with.  Unsurprisingly, most sitcom writers are a bunch of oven-dodgers using the show as a form of subversion.

I did a ben garrison edit & ftfy

yes goy, be the beta timid nice guy, you'll win in the end, your kind always do!

now here's a promo for my new show, will skew well in the young single shiksa demographic, we all think it will, our lead is a well-dressed hip & witty ripped 6'2" black guy who is all about being the perfect boyfriend for successful big-city asian and white chicks
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:04:47 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2015, 11:00:17 PM »
+3
lol, when i used to see some stuff like this with the girl referring to the dude as "best friend" I thought it was some of that sappy "my lover/husband is my best friend soulmate" type shit cuz it just didn't dawn on me at the time that dude's can be this shamelessly pathetic

look at that girl's sexy pose profile pic, u know best friend dude has had many a miserable, teary night while homegirl's getting railed by her latest hookup, I'd love to see his social media meltdowns from those
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian United Statesian old 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2015, 11:06:02 PM »
+4
dem tits

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2015, 11:09:21 PM »
+16
I used to have a close friend who was a girl and she was hot, but something about her reminded me of my mom and it killed ANY interest. But we hung out a lot because we were very close. What I learned was that if you have a hot friend girl and aren't interested in her, she can definitely hook you up with her cute friends.

These dudes are so close to pussy and they just don't get it.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2015, 11:20:22 PM »
+1
I used to have a close friend who was a girl and she was hot, but something about her reminded me of my mom and it killed ANY interest. But we hung out a lot because we were very close. What I learned was that if you have a hot friend girl and aren't interested in her, she can definitely hook you up with her cute friends.

Yeah you're going to p-much know within minutes of meeting a chick whether she's ever going to let you in (or in your 1% case if you'd want to) def keep up a friendship if it's not going to frustrate you and make you beta-out like these faggots.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2015, 11:24:02 PM »
+6
These girls most likely keep their real friends(especially any cute girl ones) far separated from their human-toilet paper beta boys
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2015, 11:51:46 PM »
+5

Even the fatty in the top-left corner is disgusted.
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2015, 12:20:39 AM »
+9

Yeah for sure.  These chicks should be trying to get you laid constantly.  It's actually kinda awesome to have a girl wingman that can hook you up with chicks.

Some guys try and argue that it's not possible for a man and woman to be totally platonic friends with nothing sexual about the relationship.  That's sorta true, but not really.  I have several woman that I consider good friends and neither one of us wants to ever bang the other, but the reason why is because either she's currently dating/used to date one of my good friends, or shes like best friends with an ex of mine or something.  Basically there has to be some reason why she is off limits sexually.

The platonic non-sexual friendship of "yeah technically there is no reason why we couldn't be fucking right now, but we aren't because we love being friends so much!!  This is a totally non-sexual relationship!!"  :goonlove: doesn't fucking exist. 

I've actually called girls out on this before when they claim they have a totally non-sexual good friend that's a single straight male.  Most of the time its totally not true.  I always look them in the eyes and say "ok, tell me the truth and don't lie.  If you were to call him up right now and offer to have sex with him, would he go for it?"   It's hilarious how they always kinda pause for a few seconds and go "um.... well.... yeah I guess he probably would"

:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Autistic old cold, dead hands The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Scrooge Better dead than red Californian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2015, 05:01:22 AM »
+3

:tom:
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

CaptainCrunch

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2015, 06:32:17 AM »
+4
I've actually called girls out on this before when they claim they have a totally non-sexual good friend that's a single straight male.  Most of the time its totally not true.  I always look them in the eyes and say "ok, tell me the truth and don't lie.  If you were to call him up right now and offer to have sex with him, would he go for it?"   It's hilarious how they always kinda pause for a few seconds and go "um.... well.... yeah I guess he probably would"

This is the exact thing I have had to explain to some girls in the past.  Some genuinely don't get it, or just don't want to admit it.  They seem very sincere, but it's so unbelievable that this wouldn't have dawned on them at some point.

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2015, 07:29:06 AM »
+3

This is the exact thing I have had to explain to some girls in the past.  Some genuinely don't get it, or just don't want to admit it.  They seem very sincere, but it's so unbelievable that this wouldn't have dawned on them at some point.

Surprise surprise, women aren't very clever (especially of this generation), they're lucky most guys are horndogs to the point of going dumb and doing stupid shit for them because otherwise they would be straight outta luck.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2015, 08:21:13 AM »
+1
As if these girls getting diamond rings, cars, or just feeling special all the time are going to pass this "bff" to a friend.

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2015, 11:20:42 AM »
+3
As if these girls getting diamond rings, cars, or just feeling special all the time are going to pass this "bff" to a friend.

I used to get mad when I saw these cucks spending all this money on some broad they weren't fucking, but now I just laugh. Fools and their money. I can't even be mad at broads for hustling. I have my own hustles I use to get work/money/pussy/free drinks/cheap vacations/ect.,
 and I could hardly defend them as being more ethical.

:jesse:
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2015, 11:43:06 AM »
What I learned was that if you have a hot friend girl and aren't interested in her, she can definitely hook you up with her cute friends.

rofl I have a sig

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2015, 12:03:59 PM »
+3

I used to get mad when I saw these cucks spending all this money on some broad they weren't fucking, but now I just laugh. Fools and their money. I can't even be mad at broads for hustling. I have my own hustles I use to get work/money/pussy/free drinks/cheap vacations/ect.,
 and I could hardly defend them as being more ethical.

:jesse:

Twink Power Bottom?

Agent of Aspieonage

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • Bon vivant and fulla hate
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2015, 12:07:00 PM »
+4

If you're to the point where you're holding her like this, basically gripping her ass, you could probably fuck her if you made a move. Looks-wise they are on par with each other, dude just needs to pull the trigger.
At dawn I leave the hut. My woman is happy in her toil. When I return from my daily gathering, I am tired and hungry. There is no food or fire, because she has dragged out her ceremonial betrothal skins, and spent the day weeping because they do not fit. And somehow this is MY fault?! And now her family has come to comfort her. They have been with us since Nord has blown his icy breath. If her brother is not out of our hut by planting time, there will be a clubbing!

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2015, 01:36:44 PM »
+5

Dudes who are casual friends with a chick can definitely get some crossfire / collateral pussy if they play their cards right

However

"these dudes" are nowhere near any of that. A girl with a beta pedestal guy like this isn't gonna pass him off to a friend, because she gets too much out of it for herself, and the friend wouldn't accept him anyway, because she's already spent a year talking about how pathetic this guy is.

A normal dude could stroll into the scene and have a solid chance of getting with her OR her friends - maybe even a better chance than average because he'll look like such a stud in comparison, but it will never happen for these dudes.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2015, 02:33:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3YnoYKx2YI</a>
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Uncle Touchy

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2015, 03:21:05 PM »

If you're to the point where you're holding her like this, basically gripping her ass, you could probably fuck her if you made a move. Looks-wise they are on par with each other, dude just needs to pull the trigger.

He very possibly could be... I've seen a few situations where it's "Sure, we fuck... but we aren't DATING!!! Don't assume shit like that you fucking PRUDE! We're just really good friends!!!". Some kind of weird defense mechanism because having an old fashioned booty call is so 90s! 

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2015, 04:23:59 PM »
+8
Look at his hands.

Ol' fisto there ain't getting shit.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2015, 05:04:07 PM »
Look at his hands.

Ol' fisto there ain't getting shit.

Yeah no kidding.  Thats epic hoverhand shit right there.   This fucking pussy is too afraid to just hold her ass!  ahahahah

He probably COULD fuck her if he just made a move and stopped being such a timid vagina face.  Or at least he probably could have fucked her 6 months ago.  By now she probably has a boyfriend and is over this beta turd :stewart:

Kill L. Nigs

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2015, 06:35:29 PM »
+12
These girls (and most girls in general) will not be hooking their guy friends up with her friends.  The reason is that these women think of these guys as totally non-sexual.  It's like when we see an old lady or a fat chick on a scooter: the thought of them being sexual is the furthest thing from our minds and is pretty disgusting to consider.  That is how these girls see these guys.  In fact to be honest, if these guys dropped off the face of the Earth, they wouldn't really care.  It would take them a matter of seconds until they find a new "best friend".