;

Author Topic: Dynamite Entertainment goes full shitlib pozzes up Vampirella & others  (Read 127230 times)

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
+7
Pirate Jenny: An androgynous and lustful bisexual cop, Jenny is an anarchist at heart.

Watchmen is such an amazing and smart comic I wouldn't be suprised if there was some reference to this sort of thing happening.
Plus, Moore knew DC would fuck everything up pre-emptively.

Still, You should see the new comic book series "Doomsday Clock". A """Sequel""".

It was so bad they had to erase Rorscach and replace him with an entirely new character as he was far too politically incorrect.

The first thing that happens is that Blapck "Rorscach" comes back from annihilation and instantly apologizes for everything he did and said in Watchmen.

I am not kidding.

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+2
i don't think doomsday clock is as bad as all that.  black rorschach i haven't had an issue with because his race hasn't been significant in any way.  gary frank fucking kills it on art

also remember the fat dyke with the 'gay women against rape' sign in the original watchmen (possibly the origin of the band GWAR's name)?  i don't really have a point in referencing it.  it's just gotten funnier with hindsight.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
+18
Rorschach was an out and out fascist who hated degeneracy.  He's essentially Hans Hermann Hoppe with Batman level skills and willing to kill.  He's probably the most problematic comic book character ever made.  His character is about as untenable as can be in the Current Year.  He was also by far the best character in The Watchmen and he was absolutely right in the end.

:rorschach:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+9
Rorschach was an out and out fascist who hated degeneracy.  He's essentially Hans Hermann Hoppe with Batman level skills and willing to kill.  He's probably the most problematic comic book character ever made.  His character is about as untenable as can be in the Current Year.  He was also by far the best character in The Watchmen and he was absolutely right in the end.

Alan Moore wanted to make Rorschach detestable but instead fans gravitated toward him more than another character. This shocked him. Moore probably wanted comedian to be the conflicted and relateable character but failed. Hell I saw Dare Devil season 2 recently (my friend worked on it so I felt obligated) and I only liked the Punisher and Electra. The good guys just come across as pricks who do more harm than good.
His name was Harry Anderson

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+12
moore did a poor job of making rorschach detestable.  in terms of behaviour, well, he's clearly unstable but that doesn't make him morally deplorable, and while he's very harsh towards criminals this is a world where it's clear law and order are buckling.  in those circumstances, it's hard to feel put off by such an approach.  and he has more integrity than most of the characters and is of course right about veidt's meddling ultimately being found out.  i found his political ignorance his worst trait, personally.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+6

Alan Moore wanted to make Rorschach detestable but instead fans gravitated toward him more than another character. This shocked him. Moore probably wanted comedian to be the conflicted and relateable character but failed. Hell I saw Dare Devil season 2 recently (my friend worked on it so I felt obligated) and I only liked the Punisher and Electra. The good guys just come across as pricks who do more harm than good.

I think what made comedian so unrelatable was that he lashed out and hurt innocent people. (and was a creep to boot but that kinda stems from the previous)

Rorscach only hurt those that deserved it.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 07:23:52 PM by open-source jihad »

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
+12
moore did a poor job of making rorschach detestable.  in terms of behaviour, well, he's clearly unstable but that doesn't make him morally deplorable, and while he's very harsh towards criminals this is a world where it's clear law and order are buckling.  in those circumstances, it's hard to feel put off by such an approach.  and he has more integrity than most of the characters and is of course right about veidt's meddling ultimately being found out.  i found his political ignorance his worst trait, personally.

Rorschach was also the only character in the entire story who never compromised his own beliefs or morality.  Everyone compromised and got changed by society into everything they originally hated.  Rorschach did not and he was ultimately killed for it.  He's honestly the only hero of The Watchmen despite being unstable and a killer of criminals.  He's essentially a real person inserted into a comic book story and then trying to deal with all the insanity. 

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
+7
Rorschach a gay man who smells bad and has a bad case of the ‘tism

No wonder he’s a swole,cru favorite

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+4
So they are making a spin-off for Pirate Jenny, a character that was a non-entity in the comics (aside from Pirates being the capeshit in Moore's universe since superheroes were common) and a non-entity in the movies aside from the "Pirate Jenny" song from the Threepenny Opera about a maid that wishes she waz a Pie-rat Kang.

To recap: there is going to be an 11 episode series about a character that is a reference to a reference to a nod to a mammy archetype.

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+2

Watching the super super Watchment cut now...Don't remember much of it since watching it nearly a decade ago, but just want to saw Rorschach is awesome, The Comedian is a piece of shit and utterly detestable

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+3
Uff 3 hours 25 minutes...

Bloody great movie though. Rorschach was a better batman than batman as far as I'm concerned. Troubled past, bit of a nutjob, but he put the bad guys out of action, protecting the public. Appeals to everyone who's been the victim of crime and saw the perp get away with a slap on the wrist, or have the police say 'sorry we can't do anything'.
Besides, this clip will never get old...
  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtETj3MtzA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTtETj3MtzA</a>

And to think they are going to make a diversity bingo series out of the course material...fucking hell.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
+5
The movie was fucking great and it's a shame that so many people will disregard it.

You HAVE to watch the director's cut though, the original removes some of the best scenes including my favourite. Hollis Mason VS The Knot Tops.

That scene was so sad, an old man getting bludgeoned to death as he has visions of his old enemies, just barely managing to fight back.

It's one of those scenes where you really want him to win but already know the outcome, the music stops, the thugs knock him over and smack him over the head with the statue the city gave him until his skull cracks open.
Horrible but an extremely powerful moment.

Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
+7
#comicsgate is finally getting good again.

According to a guy on 4chan, Mark Waid is out at Marvel after threatening indie publisher Antarctic Press over its decision to publish Jawbreakers (the shitty comic made by youtuber Diversity & Comics).   

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
+6
The shitty comic that sold more than a lot of Marvel's shitty comics, which is why they've got such a hate-on for him.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+11
I present to you the greatest Avengers comic of all time.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards

I heard this in my head
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe8CS-Ov7w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUe8CS-Ov7w</a>

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
+2
why is miss marvel a downsy sandnigger  :jesse:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
+4
It would appear she has been judged and appropriately emotionally scared for her pozz sins. Thanks Marvel, justice is done once again  :nixon:

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
+10
What a tragedy, her own mother doesn't recognize her with her hair whorishly uncovered.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
+5
Memes about the new Avengers movie:

« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 05:33:23 PM by Obese-N-Wiggered »

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian Drinkin' and Postin' old You can't know! Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
+12

Hmm, runaway trucks killing Muslims? Must be taking place in a mirror universe.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+8

"A wild new style" that looks like literally everything else made in the last 10 years.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
+5

"A wild new style" that looks like literally everything else made in the last 10 years.
This actually greatly angers me. The original show was one of my favorite shows growing up. The newer show was good but overwritten. This looks like pozz cum allover the raped corpse of the Steven Universe protagonist.
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
+7

This actually greatly angers me. The original show was one of my favorite shows growing up. The newer show was good but overwritten. This looks like pozz cum allover the raped corpse of the Steven Universe protagonist.
There may be some fuckery afoot, Toei and a few other japanese companies who helped create and animate the thundercats do not currently have the distribution rights for overseas and that apparently falls to Warner brothers after a bunch of acquisitions.

Howver Toei is rumored to be having the Thundercats be properly revived and brought to Western markets. Anime studios see that the western market has increasing demand for anime and they're now gearing programs to be made for the west specifically.

Essentially WB may have pulled a Harmony Gold with Thundercats Roar, because it seems their legal rights to the series only really extends to the original american series and the sequel(they dont have the rights to the japanese version), but nothing further than that. So Thundercats Roar was OK'd so they have legal standing on not losing the property and you get something quickly done. One of the Japanese companies still owns the original cartoon and can do what they wish in other regions including digital distribution with companies like Cruncyroll or even Netflix because of how those are set up and are rather loose with regional regulations.

The studio who helped animate thudnercats split off after it folded and stuff when back to toei while others went to Studio Ghibli.

This isn't like Transformers where Sunbow, Toei, and a few other studios had stuff from the original cartoon IP which was co-owned by Takara and Hasbro because they legally structured that way. It was so the Takara and Hasbro would not be merging they both would be able to co-own transformers. Later Takara merged with Tomy and Takara Tomy and hasbro still share the costs of designing the figures while hasbro's studio affiliates make the cartoons.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:34:59 PM by a torrent of piss »

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
+5
Welp, Marvel has done the impossible and found an artist worse than Erica Henderson for Squirrel Girl.  She's basically Tintin now.