;

Author Topic: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time  (Read 138792 times)

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« on: October 09, 2015, 03:59:01 PM »
+5
This is going to be the thread where you can post all of the utterly retarded SJW and liberal shit that universities are now doing.  Academia is wasteland of poz, post anything you find here.  I'll start with a few:

http://krcgtv.com/news/local/mu-to-require-diversity-training-for-students-and-faculty

Following recent allegations of racism at the University of Missouri, Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin announced Thursday that the university is developing diversity and inclusion training for all faculty, staff and students.

The new training programs will be required for all faculty and staff, and students wishing to enroll in classes.
The program will also inform students of organizations and resources on campus and emphasize the importance of being inclusive.

Students will be ineligible to enroll in classes without successfully completing this program.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6873

Clemson University issued an apology to students on Thursday after what appears to be a small group of students were offended by an annual Mexican cuisine event put on by university dining services.

Clemson Dining's "Maximum Mexican" night, has become a student favorite over the last several years, and this year was no different, at first.

The university, however, took a different position. Dr. Doug Hallenbeck, Clemson University's Senior Associate Vice President of Student Affairs apologized for the event's "flattened cultural view of Mexican culture."

"It is the mission of University Housing & Dining to create supportive and challenging environments that enrich and nourish lives. We failed to live out our mission yesterday, and we sincerely apologize," Hallenbeck said.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: American Universities, Spreading the Poz one student at a time
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 05:15:10 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ucla-blackface-kanye-party-20151008-story.html

tl;dr Frat and Sorority throw a Kanye West / Kim Kardashian themed party, complete with gold chains, goatee's and big butts. Campus SJW's storm Chancellors office to protest and get frat/sorority suspended. No actual evidence of "blackface".

Chanting “Black Bruins matter,” UCLA students crammed into Chancellor Gene Block’s office Thursday, demanding a response after some students wore blackface to a Kanye West-themed fraternity party.

Holding signs reading, “Our culture is not a costume,” hundreds of students marched on campus days after the party sparked anger over its racial overtones.
Kelsee Thomas, a member of the black student union, said students confronted fraternity members at the party. One apologized, but laughed when he was asked to write a letter to the group, she said.

“Everyone keep in mind that simply because I go to one of the top ranked institutions in the country, doesn't mean I'm any farther away from ignorance and racism as anyone else. They just hide it behind frat/sorority themes, anonymous postings, and micro-aggressions,” she said on Facebook. “This isn't over though.”

Did the white student union have anything to say about this? kek

A rare LA Times non-pozzed comment:

-I am Italian and Toga parties offend me for mocking my heritage.
-I am Hawaiian and there was Hawaiian shirt party that was not representative of my heritage and I am offended.
-I am Irish and at St Patrick's Day and people dressed as Leprechauns offend me.
-I am from Mexico and it was May 5th during Cinco De Mayo and a person of not Hispanic decent wore a Sombrero and it offended me.
- I am Catholic and someone dressed as the Pope and it offended me.
- I believe I am a Zombie and Halloween costumes offend me.

Cultures whether they are historical or Pop are celebrated or mocked in many ways by every walk of life. Get over yourself as you do not get to chose what makes people laugh or not. There is such a thing as being too sensitive and politically correct. This is a perfect example.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 05:38:28 PM »
+3
I think I mentioned this before (or several times) but when I was going for my MBA, there was not a single example of a white male in any kind of authority figure in our course material unless it was a case study based on a real life event.  This was a Top 25 (used to be Top 30) MBA program.

The poz is wide and deep.  I'm hoping the student loan bubble burst will start culling a lot of the poz; academia is in a bubble (lol) that is completely and totally insulated from any type of real world consequences.  Sometimes this is good (ie, a researcher spending all day in a lab) but for the most part, it is bad.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 06:36:09 PM »
+1
In engineering and the sciences white men still dominate.  Though there has been an influx of Asian men, but thankfully like the white men, these guys aren't remotely pozzed and are old school as hell. 

In other fields it's gotten worse, but it's so hard to poz up engineering that I don't know how it could be done but I'm sure they will try.

This shit has spread to even A&M now and my university gas been considered the most conservative state school in the country for decades now.  It's pissing off so many alumni too.  They are seriously going to run the risk of losing the entirety of the former student monetary base if they go too far, which would destroy the school.  I'm sure that's what liberals want though.  The last conservative bastion in a sea of poz dead and gone.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge old The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 07:18:21 PM »
Mexican night at Clemson U cafeteria is culturally insensitive or a microaggression or triggering or something suddenly

Everything was going great. Students were loving the food and festivities. Except for two students, who took to Twitter to voice their displeasure with the school's decision to host such a "#CUlturallyInsensitive" event.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 07:29:32 PM »
Update to the UCLA post of mine above, a student I know got this email, no blackface accusations now.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 07:32:21 PM »
+1
Mexican night at Clemson U cafeteria is culturally insensitive or a microaggression or triggering or something suddenly

Dr. Hallenbeck went on to promise that the university “will continue to work closely with [its] food service provider to create dining programs that align with Clemson University’s core values.

"It would have been possible to have the celebration, including décor, as long as we avoid inaccurate and negative stereotypes."

I've read the story three times and I still don't know what they're offended by.  The balloon mustaches?

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 07:41:34 PM »
+10
I'm glad that I went to college before this shit.
rofl I have a sig

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge old The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 07:45:31 PM »
+1
I've read the story three times and I still don't know what they're offended by.  The balloon mustaches?

and those aren't even meant to be Mexican probably, young ladies have this weird I don't get what the fuck obsession with moustaches now, like moustaches on their grill of their car moustache tattoo on their finger. My daughter got a stick on moustache from a vending machine and put it on the make-up mirror of my wife's car so if you look in it you have a moustache

fuck the internet, fuck the talmudvision

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 07:57:17 PM »
+4

Dr. Hallenbeck went on to promise that the university “will continue to work closely with [its] food service provider to create dining programs that align with Clemson University’s core values.

"It would have been possible to have the celebration, including décor, as long as we avoid inaccurate and negative stereotypes."

the dining staff made tacos and burritos and called it 'maximum mexican' night. Thats literally it.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Tricked by heaving bosoms

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2015, 08:44:59 PM »
+3

the dining staff made tacos and burritos and called it 'maximum mexican' night. Thats literally it.

So are a bunch of Italians going to put together a protest on pizza night? Is saying "That's a spicy-a meat-a-ball" with a fake Italian accent a microaggression? This brave new world that the SJWs are trying to make confuses me so much.  :myecred:

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2015, 09:15:35 PM »
+3

So are a bunch of Italians going to put together a protest on pizza night? Is saying "That's a spicy-a meat-a-ball" with a fake Italian accent a microaggression? This brave new world that the SJWs are trying to make confuses me so much.  :myecred:
Ayyy, fuggedaboudit

Renegade Jew

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 01:48:01 AM »
+1
Following recent allegations of racism at the University of Missouri, Chancellor R. Bowen Loftin announced Thursday that the university is developing diversity and inclusion training for all faculty, staff and students.

The new training programs will be required for all faculty and staff, and students wishing to enroll in classes.
The program will also inform students of organizations and resources on campus and emphasize the importance of being inclusive.

Students will be ineligible to enroll in classes without successfully completing this program.

C0ol chancelor R. Bowen Loftin, after hearing complaint's of rascism: Hmm...lets get cuLtural enricHmeNt up in this b!tch

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 01:52:30 AM »
+1

C0ol chancelor R. Bowen Loftin, after hearing complaint's of rascism: Hmm...lets get cuLtural enricHmeNt up in this b!tch
Yes, because people working full time jobs and taking night classes are going to have time to take some gay :qq: MY FEELS :qq: class.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 01:55:13 AM »
+3
Update to the UCLA post of mine above, a student I know got this email, no blackface accusations now.

"Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion"

jesus h christ on a pogo stick

might as well call it "sheriff of shitlord shitfits"
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

tender of the rape garden

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2015, 04:38:54 AM »
+3
So are a bunch of Italians going to put together a protest on pizza night?

No, they're too busy making sure Columbus Day remains a federal holiday.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • u w0t m8
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon White Chick old Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »
+7
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/425339/western-university-language-campaign

University Language Campaign: ‘Get Over It,’ ‘Blind,’ and ‘Skinny’ Are ‘Violent’ Words

A “Language Awareness Campaign” at Western University in London has declared a whole host of words and phrases to be offensive and “violent” – including “get over it,” “blind to something,” and “skinny.” The point of the campaign, which was part of student orientation, was to warn against using language with an “inherently violent nature” — and featured posters of students explaining why certain words and phrases fall into this category.

For example:
  • “I don’t say that ‘I was “blind” to something’ because it ignores the experiences of differently abled individuals.”
  • “I don’t ask ‘who wears the pants in your relationship?’ because it expects homosexual couples to subscribe to heterosexual norms.”
  • “I don’t say ‘White washed’ because it is used to insult those who do not conform to negative stereotypes of a community or culture.”
  • “I don’t call people ‘gingers’ because a unique hair colour does not make one inferior.”
  • “I don’t say ‘you are so skinny’ because ‘skinny’ is not validating”
  • “We don’t say ‘Spirit Animal’ because it is a form of cultural appropriation.”
  • “We don’t say ‘freak’ because it reduces certain identities and encourages the perpetuation of violence.”
  • “I don’t tell people to ‘get over it’ because it ignores the long-lasting impacts of certain life experiences.”

“We hope to spread awareness among students on the inherently violent nature of certain discriminatory colloquialisms, and promote sensitivity and inclusivity within our campus,” the page’s description explains. Hm.Well, call me insensitive, but I guess I’m not really convinced. In fact, I’m almost tempted to tell some of these kids that they need to “get over it” — but I wouldn’t want to be responsible for any violence.

:tom:

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »
+10
I had to take this gay little online class saying i wouldnt rape anyone and consider how certain phrases would give offense to people as if they are equally serious. Giving Offense? Like making me take a multi hour course on not raping someone? It was clearly tailored for guys too chicks definitely didnt have to take this.

im gonna start inserting the word niggardly as often and as correctly as possible into my graduate papers.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Nate Higgers

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 06:10:13 PM »
+2
We all had to take an online course called something like "Until there's consent"  It tried to be gender neutral, which surprised me but it definitely suggested that men were shitlords.  It basically said that anything a man does that might make a woman uncomfortable may be considered sexual assault.  It also said that it was the duty of everyone to report anything that might constitute sexual assault, even if the woman did not appear to be uncomfortable (because you never know if she is, even if she shows no signs).  So in other words, if you're some beta cuck orbiter and are pissed that your girl friend is flirting with an alpha dudebro, the cuck can turn the alpha shitlord in, even if the woman gave no signs that she was uncomfortable.  If some strong, independent womyn is the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) of the group, she could turn in some guy at a house party for hitting up one of her friends who rejected his advances.  I suspect that this type of reporting is minimal but I also suspect that if a guy does get reported, he's fucked.

Anyway, you had to take this course in order to get your grades for a semester.  I have no doubt that whoever they outsourced this to charged a huge profit margin.  The Victim Industrial Complex is probably a good industry to be in right now.

Cuttlefish of CthuWu

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 06:27:50 PM »
+4
Very glad I graduated already. Sounds like college life truly did become highschool 2.0, just with more consequences for sex with each other.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »
+11
im gonna start inserting the word niggardly as often and as correctly as possible into my graduate papers.

"Retard" is a good one too. "This niggardly behavior will retard economic growth in the black community."

Also here's a list of things that offend me that must be banned on all college campuses:

* calling someone a grammar Nazi
* beer
* toaster strudel
* leather pants
* Volkswagens

We're a culture, not a costume. Appropriating German culture is NOT okay.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Build Wall, Remove Taco

• Domestic Threat
  • ¡Ay, caramba!
  • Awards Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2015, 08:22:20 PM »
+8
remember a time where disruptive, asinine behavior like this would get you kicked out of school because you're there to learn, not to make a complete mockery of yourself

nowadays fuck people who spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to get a meagerly 4 year degree, they're spending their money to listen to some 19 year old wearing mall clothing, playing shitty music from their iphone while they scream

:alex:HASHTAG BLACK LIVES MATTER

Sailor Troon

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2015, 09:31:18 PM »
+3
We all had to take an online course called something like "Until there's consent"  It tried to be gender neutral, which surprised me but it definitely suggested that men were shitlords.  It basically said that anything a man does that might make a woman uncomfortable may be considered sexual assault.  It also said that it was the duty of everyone to report anything that might constitute sexual assault, even if the woman did not appear to be uncomfortable (because you never know if she is, even if she shows no signs).  So in other words, if you're some beta cuck orbiter and are pissed that your girl friend is flirting with an alpha dudebro, the cuck can turn the alpha shitlord in, even if the woman gave no signs that she was uncomfortable.  If some strong, independent womyn is the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) of the group, she could turn in some guy at a house party for hitting up one of her friends who rejected his advances.  I suspect that this type of reporting is minimal but I also suspect that if a guy does get reported, he's fucked.

Anyway, you had to take this course in order to get your grades for a semester.  I have no doubt that whoever they outsourced this to charged a huge profit margin.  The Victim Industrial Complex is probably a good industry to be in right now.

The thing is that shit like this does nothing to help their cause. people just blow thorugh it to get their grades, register for their courses, or whatever and forget everything in it as soon as they're done. It's like mandated diversity training at work, but the people pushing it actually believe in it'll help instead of using it as a way to cover their asses legally when they get hit when discimination complaints.

Easy Bake Anne Frank

• Domestic Threat
  • Complaining about Manspreading in the Oven
  • Awards Lutheran Scrooge Classicist Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2015, 10:56:31 PM »
+2
At my University, we had what was essentially a Freshman week where you would start one of your classes early and go to seminars and develop a sense of "community" with your dorm-mates. One of the lectures we had to attend was on sexual harassment and almost everyone I talked to made fun of it. It was all about Title IX and some really dubious theoretical "rape" scenario (the kind that if you switched the roles, it would still be the guy accused of rape).  :rolleyes: Thankfully, none of the students actually cared about Title IX that much, and there was no class I had to take about learning how to not rape.
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." --Thomas Paine

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2015, 11:33:13 PM »
+7
I started my undergrad studies about ten years ago and all I remember during orientation was basic "hey bros, no means no" stuff. I never had any of these advanced faggotry studies classes, but it sounds like they appeared pretty fucking quickly.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"