;

Author Topic: SA's Biggest SJW Fire  (Read 111437 times)

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: SA's Biggest SJW Fire
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2014, 01:39:52 AM »
I really don't get it. Why on Earth be a mod then if you don't like the users or even the forum? They rarely in their forums (especially true in gbs).
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2014, 01:40:23 AM »
+3
abe spends a lot of time pretending to be too cool to care about the forums which is p funny considering he derives all of his imagination-inflated self-worth from them
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2014, 01:43:28 AM »
abe spends a lot of time pretending to be too cool to care about the forums which is p funny considering he derives all of his imagination-inflated self-worth from them

Seriously, his long winded ass posts about the matter is that he doesn't believe he's funny, admits he rarely posts in the forum, and doesn't like the posters there. But he never takes that step (that he takes with other "malcontents" that he says is eager to be rid of) and asks himself why he does it. Its maturbation, nothing more
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

The Floridian

« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2014, 03:30:51 AM »

Seriously, his long winded ass posts about the matter is that he doesn't believe he's funny, admits he rarely posts in the forum, and doesn't like the posters there. But he never takes that step (that he takes with other "malcontents" that he says is eager to be rid of) and asks himself why he does it. Its maturbation, nothing more

Yeah. Abey contradicts himself in all those effortposts in the last 2 pages of that thread. "yeah I completely understand criticism of my moderation style but I'm going to mod by my own personal standards" or some shit of that sort. I also find it just amusing how he said he supports development of offsite forums by ex-goons so people can discuss how fucked up SA is without getting banned and yet he said he never reads them.

Contradict. Contradict. Again. And. Again.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2014, 04:23:56 AM »

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: January 25, 2014, 03:47:44 PM »
Looks like Lowtax banned Fire.  With Oxmafat approving his last ban, Lowtax banning him now, and five bans in the span of just a few weeks, looks like this is the end of the road for Fire.  His status of Chief SJW/Chief Faggot on SA is now diminished to the point of no return.  I doubt he's getting any kind of mod protection so he is going to have to pony up $10 each time to re-register.

Fiesta Cat Was Framed

• Domestic Threat
  • Alconauts
  • ozmadance
  • Awards Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: January 25, 2014, 03:54:12 PM »
He won't be gotten rid of that easily.

The Floridian

« Reply #457 on: January 25, 2014, 03:54:52 PM »
Looks like Lowtax banned Fire.  With Oxmafat approving his last ban, Lowtax banning him now, and five bans in the span of just a few weeks, looks like this is the end of the road for Fire.  His status of Chief SJW/Chief Faggot on SA is now diminished to the point of no return.  I doubt he's getting any kind of mod protection so he is going to have to pony up $10 each time to re-register.

Are you talking about his Tezzor account? Because if so, elp already unbanned him. It's just that the "banned" avatar doesn't go away, but usual link that comes along with those is gone. Notice how that acc still has platinum too. No come along/meaty martha or whoever the fuck was posting yesterday with the "banned by Lowtax" avatar still on his acc. Oh well, looks like we still get to laugh at him.