;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 851642 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7750 on: December 08, 2017, 03:53:27 PM »
+4
In Germany, you need a certain grade to even apply for a degree in medicine. These grades are often more easily achieved by women (Because they get pampered from grade 1) who are now flocking to universities only to either marry straight out of uni, realize they are too dumb for their chosen field 3 or 4 semesters in or they finish their degree and start practicing somewhere comfy, i.e. in a big city and only for half a day every day. Actually going out and doing, you know, real medicine which requires effort and hard work is beyond them which leads to certain regions being almost without any available doctors.

The same is true for veterinarians. They all want to help poor whittle doggies and cattes but the real work, operating on cattle and generally helping farmers, is left to men. This has left a huge demand that can't be filled because as I said in the beginning the requirements for application are high and admission is low.

These things sound like EXACTLY the same as what's happening in rural America, where we also have a shortage of rural doctors and vets who deal with livestock. It's almost as if women everywhere have some sort of inherent predisposition wrt behavior.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7751 on: December 08, 2017, 04:32:42 PM »
:facepalm:

Not all DoD research funding goes through Directorate, which is what that chart shows as it only shows grants, but the vast majority is done through contracts, which, admittedly is a very different world, but with extremely similar requirements on HR, which is the point. Hell, just looking at the numbers Boeing has been given to develop the B-3 and the new Air Force one as well as come up with a new radar system for the super hornet is well over 3 billion, Lockheed has more than that since they keep rolling the 35 and 22 budget as well as some shit going through JITC right now. The companies paid to operate and house-develop upgrades for the Scan Eagle pull well over a bill a year from it.

I get that NiH throws money around as grants and its a lot, but compared to the actual research contracting done through DoD its no where near as massive.

Lol. "That chart and table reporting on federal allotments donnt count, but my made up numbers do"  :tuss:

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #7752 on: December 08, 2017, 04:42:31 PM »
+3
In Germany, you need a certain grade to even apply for a degree in medicine. These grades are often more easily achieved by women (Because they get pampered from grade 1) who are now flocking to universities only to either marry straight out of uni, realize they are too dumb for their chosen field 3 or 4 semesters in or they finish their degree and start practicing somewhere comfy, i.e. in a big city and only for half a day every day. Actually going out and doing, you know, real medicine which requires effort and hard work is beyond them which leads to certain regions being almost without any available doctors.

The same is true for veterinarians. They all want to help poor whittle doggies and cattes but the real work, operating on cattle and generally helping farmers, is left to men. This has left a huge demand that can't be filled because as I said in the beginning the requirements for application are high and admission is low.

These things sound like EXACTLY the same as what's happening in rural America, where we also have a shortage of rural doctors and vets who deal with livestock. It's almost as if women everywhere have some sort of inherent predisposition wrt behavior.

Being a vet isn't so great when you gotta go elbow deep in horse guts or cow pussy.

GWARSH Crimes

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #7753 on: December 08, 2017, 05:00:57 PM »
+1

Not all DoD research funding goes through Directorate, which is what that chart shows as it only shows grants, but the vast majority is done through contracts, which, admittedly is a very different world, but with extremely similar requirements on HR, which is the point. Hell, just looking at the numbers Boeing has been given to develop the B-3 and the new Air Force one as well as come up with a new radar system for the super hornet is well over 3 billion, Lockheed has more than that since they keep rolling the 35 and 22 budget as well as some shit going through JITC right now. The companies paid to operate and house-develop upgrades for the Scan Eagle pull well over a bill a year from it.

I get that NiH throws money around as grants and its a lot, but compared to the actual research contracting done through DoD its no where near as massive.

Lol. "That chart and table reporting on federal allotments donnt count, but my made up numbers do"  :tuss:

https://www.defense.gov/News/Contracts/

Have fun, bud

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7754 on: December 08, 2017, 05:41:20 PM »

https://www.defense.gov/News/Contracts/

Have fun, bud

Please explain to me the talmudic logic you used to justify contracts such as these to be "research funding" (your words)

LVI, Pendergrass, Georgia, has been awarded a $7,583,207 modification (P00027) exercising the second one-year option of a three-year base contract (SPM1C1-14-C-0002) with four one-year option periods for warehousing, storage, logistics and distribution functions. This is a fixed-price with economic-price-adjustment contract. Location of performance is Georgia, with a Dec. 1, 2018, performance completion date. Using customers are Army and Defense Logistics Agency. Type of appropriation is fiscal 2018 through 2019 defense working capital funds. The contracting activity is the Defense Logistics Agency Troop Support, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #7755 on: December 08, 2017, 11:20:55 PM »

Being a vet isn't so great when you gotta go elbow deep in horse guts or cow pussy.

Speak for yourself.

:aatrek: