;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 244946 times)

56% Scrotal Sack plz

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #4775 on: February 18, 2018, 06:14:49 AM »
+1
What she really needs is to get her box bent

Incidentally both boxes smell of fish.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #4776 on: February 20, 2018, 07:30:14 PM »
+3
I hope in his desperation he does another boxing match. Preferably with Anglin. I want to see Lowtax get the shit beat out of him by a 5' 2" Nazi. If God is good, his old, alcohol drowned and prescription opioid ridden heart will give out on livestream.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4777 on: February 20, 2018, 07:39:23 PM »
+2
I am VERY UPSET with you faggot pantshitters for getting Mr. Lowtax kicked off twitter before his big NYC weekend.  :colbert:

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4778 on: February 20, 2018, 07:49:20 PM »
+4
I am VERY UPSET with you faggot pantshitters for getting Mr. Lowtax kicked off twitter before his big NYC weekend.  :colbert:

Wait, I might be missing something here but wasn't he just hospitalized and bedridden from some medical condition that he was e-begging money for? How is he suddenly healthy enough to drive halfway across the country and go gallavanting in the big apple? :jesse: Also I hope he gets lost on the drive there and winds up in Brooklyn where he's jumped by niggers.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4779 on: February 20, 2018, 08:03:48 PM »
+4
Quote from: LowT
Tomorrow (Tuesday morning) I'm going in to get my three (THREE) cervical will epidurals into my spine in an attempt to make my body function in a way bodies should normally function. Please wish me luck, or at least very least, not to die painfully.

Thanks, I'm trying my hardest not to slip into the cliche "oh poor me bullshit because I know tons of people (including my mom) have it much worse, but it just really sucks to not be physically able to get out of bed and interact with my family as they change and grow older and I miss so much time I'll never get back (no pun intended). Shit sucks dudes

OKAY EXCITING NEWS!!!

went in to get my epidurals. Waited an hour. Doctor finally came in and looked at some paper and said "what the fuck is this?" The nurse said "the MRI." He said "But where's the OTHER MRI in a very angry tone. Apparently they just plain forgot to schedule me in for the magical, wonderful "real" MRI, which I will now have to do on my own, then get the results, bring them back to the doctor, and try once more to get my precious, preeeeeecious epidural.

THE AMERICAN INDUSTRY, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849791

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4780 on: February 20, 2018, 08:15:07 PM »
+2

Wait, I might be missing something here but wasn't he just hospitalized and bedridden from some medical condition that he was e-begging money for? How is he suddenly healthy enough to drive halfway across the country and go gallavanting in the big apple? :jesse: Also I hope he gets lost on the drive there and winds up in Brooklyn where he's jumped by niggers.

literally click one page back

tl;dr despite his (alleged) condition he went to NYC to see frags autistic baby and set up a goonmeet

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4781 on: February 20, 2018, 08:39:31 PM »
+4

literally click one page back

tl;dr despite his (alleged) condition he went to NYC to see frags autistic baby and set up a goonmeet

Yeah, I know he was sick, but I'm calling bullshit on his miraculous recovery. I'll bet you dollars to donuts he's devolved into doctor shopping for some sweet, sweet oxy and I'm sure his miraculous recovery has something to do with that. Ironically, he wouldn't be in pain if he quit abusing rx drugs, quit drinking and took very basic steps to take care of himself. Like...moving, for example. Not even exercising, just moving. Fucker was the most sedentary person I've ever met. It was too much for him to even sit in his office chair half the time. He'd usually just be prone on the couch with a bottle in his hand playing vidya in the break room.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4782 on: February 20, 2018, 11:28:16 PM »
+6
Tomorrow (Tuesday morning) I'm going in to get my three (THREE) cervical will epidurals into my spine in an attempt to make my body function in a way bodies should normally function. Please wish me luck, or at least very least, not to die painfully.

Thanks, I'm trying my hardest not to slip into the cliche "oh poor me bullshit because I know tons of people (including my mom) have it much worse, but it just really sucks to not be physically able to get out of bed and interact with my family as they change and grow older and I miss so much time I'll never get back (no pun intended). Shit sucks dudes

OKAY EXCITING NEWS!!!

went in to get my epidurals. Waited an hour. Doctor finally came in and looked at some paper and said "what the fuck is this?" The nurse said "the MRI." He said "But where's the OTHER MRI in a very angry tone. Apparently they just plain forgot to schedule me in for the magical, wonderful "real" MRI, which I will now have to do on my own, then get the results, bring them back to the doctor, and try once more to get my precious, preeeeeecious epidural.

Holy shit I'm laughing, does this faggot really think anyone will believe this?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #4783 on: February 21, 2018, 06:24:26 PM »
+5

OKAY EXCITING NEWS!!!

Holy shit I'm laughing, does this faggot really think anyone will believe this?

Look at what Koala's March gets away with on his forum.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4784 on: February 21, 2018, 06:50:28 PM »
+8
You know what would help people not think this is a load of horse shit?

If Lowtax didn't have a decades long track record of heartfelt personal endorsements of get rich quick scams like mangosteen, the whitest kids u know and the Katrina fundraiser.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
    • Awards
« Reply #4785 on: February 21, 2018, 08:06:57 PM »

If Lowtax didn't have a decades long track record of heartfelt personal endorsements of get rich quick scams like mangosteen, the whitest kids u know and the Katrina fundraiser.

I wonder if he ever got into Amway back in the day. He's dumb enough to fall for it.

jews fear the gargoyle

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red Autistic United Statesian Scrooge Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #4786 on: February 21, 2018, 09:53:35 PM »
+7

I wonder if he ever got into Amway back in the day. He's dumb enough to fall for it.

Smart enough to engage in exciting business opportunities you mean
please delete this

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4787 on: February 21, 2018, 10:09:45 PM »
+5
When I was bored my senior year of HS I tried to get into an Amway-like sales job just for the fun of saying I had. I knew all about how it was basically a scam and that I would likely make negative money on it but I was 18 and really needed a better hobby than the shit I was doing at 18.

I got turned down.

From a MLM scheme.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4788 on: February 21, 2018, 11:39:17 PM »
+12
Don't feel bad, McDonalds refused to hire me :guntemple:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4789 on: February 21, 2018, 11:53:24 PM »
+2
Don't feel bad, McDonalds refused to hire me :guntemple:

I'm more amused than anything. I got (legitimate!) work through Adecco the next week and worked straight through the end of senior year, through the summer, and to about two weeks before I left for college

change my pitch up, cut my dick off

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • You Shall Not Pass: Gross Trannies Posted Daily
    • Awards
« Reply #4790 on: February 22, 2018, 12:32:19 AM »
+9
AHA stupid american healthcare industry trying to tell me i need a doctor's permission and medical imaging to shoot epidurals into my spine guess i will have to self medicate
kill
yourself
wow

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4791 on: February 22, 2018, 10:26:19 AM »
+6
When I was bored my senior year of HS I tried to get into an Amway-like sales job just for the fun of saying I had. I knew all about how it was basically a scam and that I would likely make negative money on it but I was 18 and really needed a better hobby than the shit I was doing at 18.

I got turned down.

From a MLM scheme.

aran the entire point of mlm is to have your friends buy shit so you need to have friends and money you dumbass

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4792 on: February 22, 2018, 02:18:14 PM »
+1

I got turned down.

From a MLM scheme.

aran the entire point of mlm is to have your friends buy shit so you need to have friends and money you dumbass

No they wanted door to door sales and travel across the city you ignorant Jew

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4793 on: February 22, 2018, 02:44:56 PM »
+8

I got turned down.

From a MLM scheme.

"I KNOW WHAT PONZI SCHEMES ARE LOOKING FOR IN EMPLOYEES! AND IT IS NOT MONEY OR THE ABILITY TO SUCKER OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT!"  :madgoon:

*doesn't get hired by Amway* :parsons:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #4794 on: February 22, 2018, 02:53:56 PM »
+4

I got turned down.

From a MLM scheme.

"I KNOW WHAT PONZI SCHEMES ARE LOOKING FOR IN EMPLOYEES! AND IT IS NOT MONEY OR THE ABILITY TO SUCKER OTHER PEOPLE INTO IT!"  :madgoon:

*doesn't get hired by Amway* :parsons:

THEY LITERALLY WANTED SOMEONE WITH THEIR OWN CAR WHO WAS AVAILABLE TO DRIVE ALL OVER TOWN DURING HOURS I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL, AS THEY STATED TO ME WHEN THEY SAID I WASN'T WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR, AS I WAS UNAVAILABLE TO PESTER HOUSEWIVES MID-DAY. NIGGA I JUST SAID IT WAS AMWAY LIKE I DIDN'T SAY WHAT THE PRODUCT WAS OR WHAT SORT OF MARKET THEY WERE TARGETING.

YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS LIKE A LIBERAL WOMAN

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4795 on: February 22, 2018, 03:05:25 PM »
+11
I'm sure this not at all scam company was completely honest with you about why they didn't want to hire a fatass teenager to be the face of their ponzi scheme.

:tom:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4796 on: February 22, 2018, 03:49:46 PM »
+12
Scams often require charismatic people to do the scamming. No shit you were turned down. I mean, it's a scam but it's not like they don't have standards. Whoever they send to pester the housewives cannot make them retch upon first sight.

Nigtendo

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4797 on: February 22, 2018, 05:39:12 PM »

What went shady with that Whitest Kids U Know deal?  I remember when SA had a subforum for them but I never paid any attention to that whole thing

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4798 on: February 22, 2018, 06:04:13 PM »
+3

What went shady with that Whitest Kids U Know deal?  I remember when SA had a subforum for them but I never paid any attention to that whole thing

You don't think any money/drugs/rare pepes changed hands and he totally, honest injun, believed they were the next Kids In The Hall and created a subforum out of the goodness of his comedy gold heart just like he said?

Nigtendo

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #4799 on: February 22, 2018, 08:21:22 PM »
+2

You don't think any money/drugs/rare pepes changed hands and he totally, honest injun, believed they were the next Kids In The Hall and created a subforum out of the goodness of his comedy gold heart just like he said?

Oh, I always figured that was a paid promotion and his claiming it was out of the goodness of his heart was just a shifty shilly way to promote them, just like he did with Mega64.