;

Author Topic: Look At These Fucking Goons  (Read 51788 times)

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
Re: Look At These Fucking Goons
« Reply #5650 on: September 09, 2016, 04:19:29 PM »
That's the chick who was making a really half-assed attempt at going (ftm) troon, isn't she? I recognize the username but remember something much grosser.

That's her. Now she looks like an mtf troon, so I guess mission accomplished?
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5651 on: September 09, 2016, 04:46:49 PM »
+4
That's the chick who was making a really half-assed attempt at going (ftm) troon, isn't she? I recognize the username but remember something much grosser.

That's her. Now she looks like an mtf troon, so I guess mission accomplished?

She just looks like a regular fat Italian broad to me.

What makes her look like a tranny? I don't see it.

:jesse:

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5652 on: September 09, 2016, 05:02:32 PM »
+4

Yeah, the one who posted about being a weird little hobbit with giant tits:

That turned into this laughable blob:

And now we've reached the middle ground perfection of:
[  ]  Male
[  ]  Female
[ x ] Goon

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #5653 on: September 09, 2016, 05:04:15 PM »
+1
i guess he wont fix your computer :stewart:

Are you being racist towards IT people?!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s</a>

I will, however, carry thine printer.

Anyone remember who that cuck was?  Probably one of the earlier online super cucks. Was it true or creative writing?  No archives here.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #5654 on: September 09, 2016, 05:07:31 PM »
+5
I morn that cuckoldry never turned into "cuck" back then. We just had goon, then sperg.  Cuck is used everywhere now because it is word perfection. Describes the formerly indescribable. Sure we had other words, but cuck is harmony.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian cold, dead hands Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5655 on: September 09, 2016, 05:13:03 PM »
i guess he wont fix your computer :stewart:

Are you being racist towards IT people?!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDcYcpSI7s</a>

I will, however, carry thine printer.

Anyone remember who that cuck was?  Probably one of the earlier online super cucks. Was it true or creative writing?  No archives here.

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/   Borky appears to have been the goon's name.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5656 on: September 09, 2016, 05:17:26 PM »
Nice. Thanks. Was it fiction?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5657 on: September 09, 2016, 05:30:48 PM »
+2
Nice. Thanks. Was it fiction?

I don't think so. I always misremember the printer goon as Andrew Allred, the goon who shot up an ex and her new BF because of goonrage and jealousy: 
Bomber166

Posted by Sister Miyagi on September 25, 2007
A goon named Andrew Allred who killed his Tiffany Barwick, his ex, and Michael Ruschak, the man she was living with, on Sept. 24, 2007 as revenge for breaking up with him.

As it turns out, half of SA knew the deceased or the killer, who went to University of Southern California. Some elementary internet detectivery led to Bomber's website, where he posted "evidence" rationalizing his actions, including Tiffany's home and school addresses, posts from Tiffany's GreatJournal, a chat log between her and the Ruschak saying they were having sex, and a pic of an e-mail to her Gmail account. She complained about him being to possessive of her, which is borne out by the fact that he apparently had passwords to/cracked her Gmail and Facebook accounts to monitor her, and at one point posted to her facebook inviting people to a "everybody fuck me party," the time and date of which coincides with the shooting.

On Sept 24 at about 10:30, he drove to the house she was staying at, rammed into a car (possibly hers) repeatedly, then got out, walked inside and shot Tiffany and Ruschak, and wounded another friend who was present. He was apprehended at his home soon after and arrested.

Thread link: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...hreadid=2636305
Albrot's summary of the story, with references to Allred's site: http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...7#post333830544
Link to news story: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rl_tab01_layout

Posted by latin4approx on October 8, 2007

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #5658 on: September 09, 2016, 05:51:56 PM »
+1
I completely remember Bomber166. I think he followed Mr. Ask-TFR -about-guns and wasting a kid or neighbor in their front lawn. I am old and forget shit.

I wonder how Andrew is doing now?

I got the whole death row appeal thing. But like right now... and does he have a set date?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 05:54:06 PM by BubbaCat »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5659 on: September 09, 2016, 09:43:51 PM »
+5
I completely remember Bomber166. I think he followed Mr. Ask-TFR -about-guns and wasting a kid or neighbor in their front lawn. I am old and forget shit.

I got the whole death row appeal thing. But like right now... and does he have a set date?

What the hell do you think is happening when a goon is on death row? He's calling out, "Mods!? MODS??!!" 

http://www.ocala.com/news/20160115/florida-high-court-denies-post-conviction-relief-in-andrew-allreds-death-row-case

Allred pleaded guilty in 2008, and later waived his right to have a jury decide his punishment.

The Supreme Court justices note in their opinion that Allred “never wavered in his desire to waive trial and plead guilty, despite counsel's efforts to persuade him otherwise."

In fact, the justices continue, the record shows that Allred's "decisions were made against the advice of counsel and there was nothing counsel could have done" to change his mind.

In his appeal Allred pointed to specific errors he claims Caudill made. Notably, he says, Caudill failed to obtain and present a mental health expert during his sentencing.

The justices disagree with that claim in their opinion, noting that Allred's attorney did have his mental health evaluated. The decision not to use that information at sentencing was strategic, they write: Dr. Deborah Day testified at a post-conviction hearing in circuit court that she would have had to testify that Allred was either psychopathic or sociopathic. Caudill's decision not to call her at sentencing was reasonable, as this testimony likely would have hurt his case.

Allred argued in his appeal that his attorney should have then gone “expert shopping,” according to the opinion. The Supreme Court again disagreed.

Allred also argued in his appeal that his attorney should have pushed for a change of venue and that Florida's method of capital punishment is unconstitutional.

The justices stood by Caudill's opinion, and that of the trial court on appeal, that a change of venue was not warranted.

Hahahahahh the goon is strong in this one. 

:goon: "I think you'll find that this method of capital punishment is against... The Constitution! Checkmate, shitlords." <smiles smugly, waits for dramatic music to play>

:judy:   :rolleyes:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5660 on: September 10, 2016, 02:17:40 PM »
+4

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? GET OFF MY LAWN"

I understand, all the goon fuck-ups are starting to run together in the mind.

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5661 on: September 11, 2016, 11:34:02 PM »
The Florida Supreme Court case has a pretty detailed blow by blow:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-supreme-court/1548592.html

This case might be important. Of course, any Supreme Court case is binding precedence on all subsequent cases in that state, but I think I've heard of an Allred Plea, or something similar. Maybe it went to the SCOTUS.
Yes, that is me on my Rocket Cycle with my enormous penis.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5662 on: September 12, 2016, 12:50:28 AM »
The Florida Supreme Court case has a pretty detailed blow by blow:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/fl-supreme-court/1548592.html

This case might be important. Of course, any Supreme Court case is binding precedence on all subsequent cases in that state, but I think I've heard of an Allred Plea, or something similar. Maybe it went to the SCOTUS.

It bounced back up to the state SC again (http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2016/sc13-2170.pdf), and you can read the attempted sadbrains defense here: http://archive.law.fsu.edu/library/flsupct/sc13-2170/13-2170_AnsBriefMerits_073114.pdf.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5663 on: September 12, 2016, 07:52:02 AM »
tl;dr on the defense?

I wonder how courts allow someone to fire defense counsel in a capital case, since that's kind of proof that you're crazy.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5664 on: September 12, 2016, 11:37:45 AM »
+2
tl;dr on the defense?
One of the psych people who examined Allred felt he had antisocial personality disorder traits, but the defense team felt that her testimony overall would be more harmful than helpful and didn't call her during the penalty phase. They didn't try and shop for more favorable diagnoses, or choose one whose expertise was more "tailored" to the specifics of the case. Allred later (post-sentencing) found some experts who produced more favorable diagnoses (autism spectrum!), but the court didn't find them credible.

Some other stuff too about failing to establish a rapport with Allred or do more thorough investigation even though he was the one who refused to cooperate and wanted to proceed directly to sentencing.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #5665 on: September 12, 2016, 10:51:04 PM »
Thanks.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5666 on: October 14, 2016, 06:15:45 PM »
+5
LOL Look at this faggot:

Quote from: i am the bird" post="465203090
Trolled a Trump rally on campus in between teaching and a meeting. A+, would attend another.

:lolnoxl:

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Anglican 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5667 on: October 15, 2016, 09:00:50 AM »
+8
Why do so many Americans hate their country? If you wore something trashing the province I live in here, you'd get shouted at by passing cars and you'd get labeled a persona non grata in the court of public opinion. Fuck, it'd probably make the news.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 09:04:32 AM by Got Milk? »

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #5668 on: October 15, 2016, 09:06:45 AM »
+12
Teaching what? Nigga looks 10 years old.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #5669 on: October 15, 2016, 09:18:52 AM »
+12
Trolled the hell out of this rally!

>wears a jacket over shirt, takes a quick selfie with shirt half-covered, gets the hell out of there before another person talks to me, takes shirt off as quickly as possible

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry Methodist
    • Awards
« Reply #5670 on: October 15, 2016, 01:57:55 PM »
+3
Why do so many Americans hate their country? If you wore something trashing the province I live in here, you'd get shouted at by passing cars and you'd get labeled a persona non grata in the court of public opinion. Fuck, it'd probably make the news.

Education from Cultural Marxists utilizing Critical Theory. In this case, it started with Howard Zinn's bullshit.

EDIT:

Teaching what? Nigga looks 10 years old.

Probably a reverse troon (FtM).
Fuck signatures.

Morty Doom

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5671 on: October 15, 2016, 08:14:56 PM »
+9
lil Frankie Muniz lookin ass nigga

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #5672 on: October 17, 2016, 12:53:50 AM »
+2
If that thing turns out to have XX chromosomes I wouldn't be surprised.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #5673 on: October 17, 2016, 02:15:35 AM »
+6
If that thing turns out to have extra chromosomes I wouldn't be surprised.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5674 on: October 17, 2016, 09:24:03 AM »
+1
Isn't that the kid from Glee?