;

Author Topic: Look At These Fucking Goons  (Read 64581 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Look At These Fucking Goons
« Reply #5700 on: April 17, 2017, 11:05:48 PM »
+2
I don't know, he seems to be commenting on her April 14 FB post.  My guess is that most of her posts are set to friends only.  I'm not really sure there is a conclusion you can reach here if you can't see most of what she's posting.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5701 on: April 18, 2017, 06:58:29 AM »
+4
I'm sure even the most "virtuous" woman in the world could only handle so many versions of "you married him? What the hell were you thinking" before going into hiding and cheating.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5702 on: April 18, 2017, 09:40:52 AM »
+2
There's no way that's real. There has to be some shenanigans happening. He's probably paying her a handsome (heh) sum of money, or something equally nefarious. I don't buy it.  :alex:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5703 on: April 18, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
+5
There's no way that's real. There has to be some shenanigans happening. He's probably paying her a handsome (heh) sum of money, or something equally nefarious. I don't buy it.  :alex:

He had a brief moment of fleeting fame.  For our celebrity obsessed women out there, being with a guy who had even a couple minutes on some TV show may be enough.

It's how these washed up actors still get laid even though they are complete and utter jokes.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: April 19, 2017, 10:07:48 PM »
+16

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #5705 on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:20 PM »
+15
We wuz krangz and shit
rofl I have a sig

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: April 20, 2017, 09:36:50 PM »
+3
Look at these fucking goons at peak goon.
http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=8300.0
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: April 20, 2017, 11:42:39 PM »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5708 on: April 21, 2017, 01:49:54 AM »
+5

WHAT
THE
FUCK

His nipples have migrated to his love handles. Is that humanly possible?

Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: April 21, 2017, 02:04:35 AM »
+4
He lost a shitload of weight, got the excess skin cut off, and looked like a different person and then gained it back and shit stretched and shifted around. Its probably better to walk around in loose skin for several years (without regaining the weight) prior to getting the surgery
rofl I have a sig

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5710 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:18 AM »
+1
I had a friend who went over 400 pounds from pregnancy drugs. She went to Duke's Rice House for about a year and you would never know she was over 140. No surgery. No stretch marks. It can be done.

Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. old TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: April 21, 2017, 10:04:07 AM »
+14

lol. I'd also started something similar:

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: April 21, 2017, 10:07:45 AM »
+3
Spazzard's is better
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #5713 on: April 21, 2017, 03:44:35 PM »
lol is that guys neck really the same width as his skull?

I had a friend who went over 400 pounds from pregnancy drugs. She went to Duke's Rice House for about a year and you would never know she was over 140. No surgery. No stretch marks. It can be done.

about a decade ago i was almost 300, dropped to 100, then gained to 130 and the only sign that ever happened is a slight stretch mark on the back of one of my calves, which you can now get removed. even long before i trooned, nobody believed my fat pictures were me. the key to not fucking your skin up is to pace out your weight loss and don't go too fast unless your goal is to transition into a twinky stretch armstrong doll.

overdoing the cardio, doing no strength training, and trying to lose weight too quick = stretch marks, loose skin, and eventually a meth/runner's face in the end. the only way to fix that is fillers or getting fat again.

one of my friends fucked this up recently and he looks like a holocaust victim with silver-dollar nipples and a smiley face of skin-flap on his gut.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 03:55:23 PM by wow »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #5714 on: April 21, 2017, 07:26:23 PM »
+9
Why have you not killed yourself yet?
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5715 on: April 21, 2017, 07:41:20 PM »
KrangGoon.jpg

uh anyone else notice his freakish feet where the first two toes are longer than his big toe?

he literally has a genetic issue called mortin's toe holy fuck why doesnt he kill himself

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #5716 on: April 21, 2017, 08:04:49 PM »
+6
KrangGoon.jpg

uh anyone else notice his freakish feet where the first two toes are longer than his big toe?

he literally has a genetic issue called mortin's toe holy fuck why doesnt he kill himself

Calm down, Lowtax, this nigga's toes are the least of his worries. Dat penis neck doe...
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5717 on: April 21, 2017, 09:35:22 PM »
+10
Gonna doxx most goons:

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5718 on: April 21, 2017, 11:51:40 PM »
+4
Spazzard's is better

I agree, I can't fucking believe we both looked at that fat fuck and thought of the EXACT same childhood cartoon villain.  I love this forum

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5719 on: April 24, 2017, 12:47:15 AM »
+9
Spazzard's is better

I agree, I can't fucking believe we both looked at that fat fuck and thought of the EXACT same childhood cartoon villain.  I love this forum

Hateposts in a half shell!

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5720 on: April 26, 2017, 12:31:03 AM »
+6
BOOMER!

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5721 on: April 26, 2017, 02:01:13 AM »
+1
BOOMER!

Plz don't doxx me.  :(

How are you these days?

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #5722 on: April 26, 2017, 03:45:07 AM »
+8
BOOMER!

Plz don't doxx me.  :(

How are you these days?

The extent of my doxxing ability is typing someone's name into ZabaSearch so you're safe there. 

I'm doing pretty good actually. Not to powerlevel too much but - My hair grew back. I lost weight. I realized that suicide isn't the answer to life's problems and is generally a bad decision.  I cut every goon I knew out of my life completely, which is always a beneficial choice. Shmorky got his just desserts, which kind of restored my faith that there's some divine justice left in this world. I made a lot of great Fascist, NatSoc, trad, and red pilled friends and just started associating with a different crowd in general. I met a great guy and we're pretty tight. We'd been collaborating on a myriad of red pill mysteries (yes, including the Jewish question) for the past 8 months or so and have become very close. We're currently looking for a remote location in the US to set up base, possibly out in Nebraska or Wyoming, where we're going to write a book containing all our knowledge, and more writings/videos/podcasts as we make more breakthroughs. We're hoping to head out sometime in May or early June, it's going to be quite the adventure. We know we're putting our asses on the line with what we're planning to expose, but we've vowed to have each other's backs if the shit hits the fan.

brolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5723 on: April 26, 2017, 04:49:02 AM »
+1
Shmorky got his just desserts
Elaborate

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #5724 on: April 26, 2017, 06:35:00 AM »
+2

I'm doing pretty good actually. Not to powerlevel too much but - My hair grew back. I lost weight. I realized that suicide isn't the answer to life's problems and is generally a bad decision.  I cut every goon I knew out of my life completely, which is always a beneficial choice.

Toldja so. :smug:
Fuck signatures.