;

Author Topic: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.  (Read 15008 times)

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
  • some Happy little Frog Dogs
    • Awards

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
Re: I am Wayne Robinson, the founder of Doobie's Dogs. Ask me anything.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2014, 03:11:12 PM »
Chili sauce. How do you make yours.

And on a scale of disgusting to vomitous, disgusting being the least worst, and vomitous being akin to a war crime, how would you rate Cincinnati chili sauce?

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2014, 03:12:07 PM »
+1
is the sonoran hot dog the best hot dog or what
FREE NEAT

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Commie Fascist Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2014, 03:12:20 PM »
How is progress on the restaurant?

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2014, 03:12:57 PM »
Are you getting harassed by goons?

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2014, 03:14:00 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 03:14:47 PM »
+3
From zero to Rain Man, where do you fall on the Autism spectrum?

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 03:14:58 PM »
+3
the founder of doobie's dogs is actually caro, it all makes sense  :reagan:

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:18 PM »
GAPO, how come proc got to post before wayne.  that is favoritism.  I would like to start a kickstarter to do scientific research on how to gain admin favoritism on somethingsensitive

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 03:15:45 PM »
Who was the weirdest goon you interacted with or talked to?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2014, 03:16:37 PM »
Also did you interact with the guy who cancelled christmas for his family and gave you $1000 instead of buying his children present? What is he like?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2014, 03:17:53 PM »
+3
Progress has nearly stopped due to not wanting to sink anymore money into it till I know I can get the funds to finish....on the chili sauces that was mentioned.. I have never tried any of them so I dont know

marlon perkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2014, 03:18:16 PM »
Are you still planning on moving forward with this, or is it really officially ended?  Also were you aware someone spent their family's Christmas money on donations to it (not your fault, don't think that's where I'm going) or was that bullshit as far as you can tell.

Also if you're cooking dogs at home do you boil or fry?
"In the end, I believe that prosperity allows more room for people to bellyache.
, Sterling G Mace"

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:02 PM »
How much have you sunk in/how much left/how much do you think you still need? what exactly have you accomplished so far? do you think you'll be able to open by this summer?

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Commie Fascist Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:14 PM »
What are your feelings on SA poster DragonReach Ghost donating $1k and persuading his family to not get their Christmas gifts?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »
  Yes and quite often.. half dozon insults just today alone

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 03:21:30 PM »
+1
  Yes and quite often.. half dozon insults just today alone

Have you gotten any calls on your phone or relatives contacted?

Also it's normal, goons absolutely love to fuck with people's lives but then cry foul when you say something they deem mean

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 03:22:16 PM »
Also did you interact with the guy who cancelled christmas for his family and gave you $1000 instead of buying his children present? What is he like?
He didnt cancel Christmas... There was only one person that gave me a $1000.. and I talk to him even now

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2014, 03:23:06 PM »
GAPO, how come proc got to post before wayne. 

Affirmative action

Beautiful LOL :nixon:

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
Progress has nearly stopped due to not wanting to sink anymore money into it till I know I can get the funds to finish....on the chili sauces that was mentioned.. I have never tried any of them so I dont know
you've never tried a sonoran dog? you're missing out
FREE NEAT

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 03:25:45 PM »
I want to know how you can stop work on the build-out from funds shortage and still keep the building even when it is closed and not generating revenue.  Do you own it or are you still paying rent on it?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 03:26:20 PM »
Are you still planning on moving forward with this, or is it really officially ended?  Also were you aware someone spent their family's Christmas money on donations to it (not your fault, don't think that's where I'm going) or was that bullshit as far as you can tell.

Also if you're cooking dogs at home do you boil or fry?
plans are still going forward.. at some point of course if I can get the money I will have to shut it down.. I dont make much money at my job.. I can barely pay my bills little alone the restaurant bills.. rent and power bill is due every month just like it is at my house.. Its tough..I will explain all that in later post im sure.... on the boil or fry at home? I do both

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 03:26:39 PM »
He didnt cancel Christmas... There was only one person that gave me a $1000.. and I talk to him even now

The story on SA he told, he sat his family down for a family meeting and he convinced them to give up their gifts so he could give that money to you. You're saying that's false?

Hmmm.

Do we sitll have that post from gbs guys? I wonder if the guy just didn't tell him that because I can't imagine him lying about that in gbs to look cooler.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2014, 03:32:43 PM »
Question Wayne:  If you have/had a daughter, would you let her marry an African American?

clockdoc

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2014, 03:33:49 PM »
What did you spend the cash on? Was this a scam or just a bit more than you thought you could handle?
Well It surely isnt a scam... Yes it was a bit more than I could handly by myself.. You have no Idea.. working 8 hours then going to the restaurant and working 8 or 10 trying to get it open as fast as I could... Money was spent on everything I need to open.. from taking my food handling test to paper for the bathroom.. Its was a lot more than I thought.. but dont let the "restaurant building fool you" it was still cheaper than me buying a outdoor building to put my stand in.. the people, the customer is always the one to listen too.. they wanted a sit down joint. plain and simple.. they wanted burgers and fries and cherry pies.. they wanted fountain drinks for free refill.. I had togo with them on it.. it would have be a much worse disaster if I had opened in my original spot and not got enough customers to stay open.. because I gotta quit my job to do this.. I need to know Im going to make it