;

Author Topic: Funny Shit From The News  (Read 59130 times)

DAS FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Drinkin' and Postin' Jesuit Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
Re: Funny Shit From The News
« Reply #4375 on: April 21, 2017, 01:50:48 AM »
+6
Battle of the billionaires.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/george-soros-accused-puppeteering-government-new-lawsuit

That's pretty interesting. Also worth a reminder that ole George owes $7 billion in taxes this year, as Obama let him defer throughout his presidency.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Classicist Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4376 on: April 21, 2017, 04:23:32 AM »
+1
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/854820667195179008

:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

So your lack of knowledge regarding basic scientific principles like CONTRAST runs so deep that it all appears as racism to you? Fuck me...
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat shit, Junior
  • Awards Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4377 on: April 21, 2017, 06:42:07 AM »
+1
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/854820667195179008

:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

So your lack of knowledge regarding basic scientific principles like CONTRAST runs so deep that it all appears as racism to you? Fuck me...

WE WUZ CHEMISTS N SHEEIT

EDIT: WE LUVS SCIENCE N SHEEIT TOO NIGGA
IGNORE LIST
Poster                                                  Reason
wow                                                   Troonsplainer who thinks he knows more about female anatomy than actual women do. Insufferable.

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss       Room temperature IQ... in Celsius. Complete vocabulary is two sentences and niggerish.
                                                                   Fucking worthless Grover nigger.

LawnGnome                                        Faggot PM poster who can't explain why he has a hard-on for me.
                                                           Also contributes absolutely nothing to SS of any use and is a humor vampire.

Trumpinator X

• Enemy Of The State
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #4378 on: April 26, 2017, 04:28:37 PM »
+3
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/26/travel/bunny-death-united-trnd/?iid=ob_mobile_article_readmore_pool

(CNN)United Airlines has taken another blow to its image after a giant, apparently healthy rabbit died following a transcontinental flight.

The bunny was found dead at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport, the same place passenger David Dao was dragged off a United flight earlier this month -- dragging United's reputation through the mud.

Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4379 on: April 26, 2017, 04:33:10 PM »
+1
O'Hare seems to be employed entirely of sheboons based on my experiences flying to and from there.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4380 on: April 26, 2017, 04:46:25 PM »
+5
A dead rabbit?  At O'Hare airport?  :burnslol:

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #4381 on: April 26, 2017, 05:44:29 PM »
+3
Giant rabbit at O'Hare, you say? Wouldn't happen to be green, would it?