;

Author Topic: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year  (Read 13424 times)

The Gay Avenger

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: E/N>Benny the Snake takes early lead for Faggot Of The Year
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2013, 02:21:00 AM »
He needs advice over how to interview for a regular mall-type clothing store for teenagers.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »
He needs advice over how to interview for a regular mall-type clothing store for teenagers.

He'll fail at that too, because they want hot young twinks, not spaz dudes.

Like I said, he needs to find the messiest, most failure dollar store in the mall. One where half their merchandise is on the floor, they just throw shit on the shelves, and the employees sit behind the counter texting. Only then will his personal shortcomings be able to blend in with the general mess.

That or a Taco Bell that's full of drama game playing whiners.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2013, 12:30:33 PM »
I remember being a shift manager at a chain store and this is no exaggeration, people like him couldn't work half as hard as 40 year old housewives who picked up a part-time gig for some beer money.

megafartbucket

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • unable to sustain an erection unless being choked
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Airman Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2013, 09:45:37 AM »
He's just a bitch.  One of those punks that has this mantra of 'me, me, me me me, me' running all the time in their head like background music to everything they do.  There was a small group of these whiny little fags in my squadron when I was going through basic and nothing feels more satisfying than watching their fucked little imaginary world get rocked when they realize that mantra is the only protection they have.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2013, 11:00:24 AM »
Quote from: Randbot2020

Quote from: Benny the Snake
I think that's irrelivant.

Quote from: sever lol
every person who talks like this is a faggot

I'm making regular intervals around said places

ownership of said materials

are said options justified?

go through said items

Does anybody know how to get said certification?

it's another thing to work in the same department with said connection

Now, it's great to see such a cromulent edumacation put to such good use. Shit-Lit indeed.

It just seems more and more that these pathetic shut-ins use the forums as a substitute Twitter for every daily slice of tedium and blast of ennui simply because forums troons will emotionally validate anything. Pair that with the bald fact that they could not get a legitimate Twat-follower outside of his Dungeon Master and the guy down at Cards 'n' Capes with his weekly pick list.

Goddamnit E/N.

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards The party of compassion Scientologist
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2013, 11:21:28 AM »
It's kinda sad that this dude is real. I mean...I got my first job at around 14. And when I mean job I don't mean I was delivering flyers or mowing lawns. I mean I worked in a goddamned warehouse for 8 hours slinging boxes onto pallets then jacking those motherfuckers. Getting a job is one of the easiest things in the world, I don't understand how you cannot do it. I've seen fucking trashed bums sitting out in front of temp agencies at fucking 6 in the morning waiting for work so they can go buy booze and paper bags for their gasoline, and this guy can't get a job to feed himself.

Is this it? Is this the new age? The new world order? A bunch of retards and kids that can't function? I hope not. I hope this SA forum shit is only a small, invisible little slice of the population. It probably is because I've never met anyone unable to do something so basic as getting a job. Maybe it's just me. I mean, want to work somewhere? Walk in, tell them what you can do, ask them what they'd expect from you, and then *bam* usually you are then employed, as long as you can do what you've said and what they expect (this result may vary if your list of things that you can do is *play video games, jerk off, discuss social justice*.)

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »

Oh hey, its now March 28th. Lets see how Benny's new job is going.

I got my call back.  I've been let go.  Reason being according to the manager was that I wasn't experienced enough working in that kind of fast paced environment.  So I immediately called my job agency and told them to make me avalilble for the next assignment.  I know I've caught a lot of flack from this thread, but I can honestly say that I did the best I could.  So yeah, back to the drawing board.  I'm going to talk to my agency about Fed-Ex/UPS or a like packaging company next.

Putting stuff into boxes is the easiest possible job.

This guy seriously has no chance in the real world.

Is this it? Is this the new age? The new world order? A bunch of retards and kids that can't function? I hope not. I hope this SA forum shit is only a small, invisible little slice of the population. It probably is because I've never met anyone unable to do something so basic as getting a job. Maybe it's just me. I mean, want to work somewhere? Walk in, tell them what you can do, ask them what they'd expect from you, and then *bam* usually you are then employed, as long as you can do what you've said and what they expect (this result may vary if your list of things that you can do is *play video games, jerk off, discuss social justice*.)

This is the new generation of snowflake kids raised by participation trophies and XBOX achievements. They have absolutely no idea how to survive in the world.

megafartbucket

• Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2013, 03:32:02 PM »
It's not just that- although that probably has a big impact.  It's also shit like Google- a person doesn't HAVE to work to learn anything anymore, just type in a thing and get an answer.  If you want to do something, there's an app for it.  There's no WORK for anything in the world anymore, it's all done for you by apps on a smartphone that's conveniently always with you.  There's a lot less appreciation for work or effort.  There's a loss of understanding of exactly how much effort is really required for a normal life. 

I'm almost 40 and I know my parents said the same thing about my generation, and theirs again before them, but even so I don't agree with the  whole "well lol everyone says it so therefore it's pointless to say" mindset.  Fuck, I was a white kid working on repairing roofs in fucking Texas summers at 14 and some dickhole can't put a thing in a box.  Fuck this gay earth.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2013, 06:25:20 PM »
I know it's becoming pretty trite to point to Idiocracy, but this is literally  how you build a society like that. Automate everything, make learning unnecessary to doing a job, make basic comprehension outmoded. Downplay real achievement with fake bullshit.

megafartbucket

• Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2013, 06:35:39 PM »
I still haven't seen that movie. 

make learning unnecessary to doing a job, make basic comprehension outmoded

Adding this to my future rants about kids on my lawn

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2013, 06:50:35 PM »
 :algore: "Thinking? Why the fuck do you need to think about *anything*? Haven't we already told you everything you need to know? Doesn't your smartphone/girlfriend app tell you what you need to think about things? You wanna be apart of our equal society or what?"

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 08, 2013, 07:37:59 PM »
Just wanted to reiterate that this guy got fired from a job whose only requirement was putting things into boxes.

A Fierce Woman of Size

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Italian 420 Canuck
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 08, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »
How much you wanna bet he bombs his hollister interview
You're new here and probably haven't been exposed to the social justice scene. We're a pretty hardcore group, on the whole, and it can be very frightening or intimidating.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2013, 08:00:01 PM »
'We have invented happiness,'say the last men, and they blink.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2013, 08:57:36 PM »
How much you wanna bet he bombs his hollister interview

Hollister hires confident, good-looking fashionable people.

This guy said he was going to look at magazines to "brush up on fashion" before his interview.

He has no chance.

It's probably one of those things where they have someone picked for the job already but they have to interview three people to make the HR department happy.

I could understand giving the guy a chance at stuffing boxes but there's no way he will work at Hollister.

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2013, 09:00:16 PM »
Quote from: Benny the Snake" post="414113784
The interview starts at four.  There's a bookstore in that mall, so I'm going to brush up on fashion before the interview.  GQ, Esquire, etc.

I just read a copy of GQ magazine, [ASK] me about fashion

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Ave Maria Fascist Soldier Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2013, 09:11:15 PM »
no way he's trying to get hired at hollister

megafartbucket

• Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2013, 10:08:51 PM »
I could understand giving the guy a chance at stuffing boxes but there's no way he will work at Hollister.

Even if someone let him have a chance at stuffing her box he'd still quit in self-indgination

Beepboop

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2013, 10:15:21 PM »
I know it's becoming pretty trite to point to Idiocracy, but this is literally  how you build a society like that. Automate everything, make learning unnecessary to doing a job, make basic comprehension outmoded. Downplay real achievement with fake bullshit.

Yeah, but the singularity so it'll all be ok in the computer magic fairyland.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2013, 10:30:44 PM »
"Don't want to peak too early, after all"
 :say:
:ignatius:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »

It's a pro-watch. Basically because stupid people have more kids combined with automation of shit it accelerates the dumbing down of society. 500 years later everyone is functionally retarded. If they work, they just do it as a formality and push buttons or stand around. Government and civil structures are reduced to cargo cult parodies. Entertainment is reduced to the lowest common denominators of sex and violence and the government is also there for entertainment. And machines just keep pushing out more consumer products than they need. Everybody is too dumb to be able to operate machines or fix anything so society is breaking down.

It's funny but scary. You also learn "the love of a pimp...is very different from that of a square."

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »

It's a pro-watch. Basically because stupid people have more kids combined with automation of shit it accelerates the dumbing down of society. 500 years later everyone is functionally retarded. If they work, they just do it as a formality and push buttons or stand around. Government and civil structures are reduced to cargo cult parodies. Entertainment is reduced to the lowest common denominators of sex and violence and the government is also there for entertainment. And machines just keep pushing out more consumer products than they need. Everybody is too dumb to be able to operate machines or fix anything so society is breaking down.

It's funny but scary. You also learn "the love of a pimp...is very different from that of a square."

...soooo it's a documentary?

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2013, 03:55:04 AM »

...soooo it's a documentary?

unintentionally.  but yes, the last ten years in the US has more than a few "life imitating art" moments taken directly from that movie.

Goddamnit E/N.

A Fierce Woman of Size

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Italian 420 Canuck
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2013, 11:14:54 AM »
So apparently he got a job in a kitchen. If putting things in boxes was too high stress for him wtf is he gonna do when lunch rush happens?
You're new here and probably haven't been exposed to the social justice scene. We're a pretty hardcore group, on the whole, and it can be very frightening or intimidating.

Agly

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2013, 12:25:32 PM »
+1
You know...I read this shit, and yeah the guy is a fucking sissy, but I don't really want him to fail. We don't need another able body on welfare or disability or shit like that, we need people like him to grow the fuck up so he doesn't weigh down the rest of us.
I hope he does well in the kitchen. I hope the enviroment sparks something inside his nubby black little heart and he discovers the joy of working. I don't care if he wants to spend the rest of his life as a short order cook or ends up head of a kitchen. As long as he can support himself and can live his life with happiness I think he'll have achieved a small level of maturity. And that'll be a good thing.

But notice how he went from an interview at Hollisters to getting a job in a mexican restaurant with no mention of how the interview went?