;

Author Topic: LIBEL DOT COM  (Read 1789 times)

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
LIBEL DOT COM
« on: December 04, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
http://exposethescum.tumblr.com/

A place to anonymously accuse people of rape. Doxxing of these "perpetrators" is encouraged. No way this could be abused by anyone ever. Oh well, thanks for the spank material, ladies.....

Send an email to abuse@tumblr.com; I just did. You don't need a tumblr account.

e: and keep an eye out for the inevitable "omg tumblr shut down my blog this site is run by rape apologists" 'signal boosting'

alternative: submit a rape story about David Karp (tumblr CEO)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:37:32 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000 v4.0 »

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
Re: LIBEL DOT COM
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »
+2
The second story on that Tumblr has the "rapist" explicitly asking for consent, asking her to stay and cuddle afterwards and asking if she wants to go on a date the next day. What a vile and inhuman monster!

rape priviledge

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 01:42:53 PM »
+1
Thanks for the fap material

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Commie Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 03:36:33 PM »
+2
please keep me anonymous.

this is one of the few times i’ve shared this story. i mostly get blamed for it because i was drunk and was playing strip poker.

i’ll start from the beginning. a good friend and i went over to his and his roommates apartment to hang out. we did so before and things were fine. but this time it was different. they kept on having me drink more and more alcohol until i could barely stand. i stupidly suggested we play strip poker and when i had my top off the guy (fuck it, his name is Darren) Darren hugged me and i guess that was his roommate and my friend’s cue to leave because they just waltzed out of the room without saying anything. i asked, where are they going, and he said, oh probably just to have sex. so i laughed and started to grab my clothes and that’s when he grabbed my wrist and asked me, what are you doing. i told him i was going to put my clothes on and he said, “no, no keep them off. here, i’ll take my clothes off, too.” he then took his shirt and pants off and stood there in his underwear. i was uncomfortable but i guess he didn’t notice that. he grabbed my face and kept talking about how pretty i was and how much he loved my body. i wanted to leave. i remember him asking to kiss me and i said, i don’t know. he did and i remember being pushed onto his bed and my underwear being pulled off. i was screaming in my head for my friends to save me. after a while he’d get up and go to the bathroom and i don’t know what he was doing. he at one point asked if i was okay and i was crying and shrugged. i didn’t know how to say ‘no’ or how to say stop. i was just really drunk and i couldn’t see straight. my vision was foggy. after he…finished i quickly got up and he pulled me down and begged me to stay with him for the night. i said, i should go. he said, just stay for fifteen minutes. it was 2:15 and i just remembered staring at the clock until 2:30 and then i got up again saying, again, i have to go. he whined and he let me get my clothes. i grabbed my bag and he said, see you tomorrow? i said, yeah, yeah sure and i left.

i went outside his apartment and went to the corner of the street and started crying. i was crying hysterically and people stopped to ask if i was okay and i’d just laugh and tell them i was acting. i tried calling one of my other friends but he wouldn’t answer. i texted him what had happened and he said he couldn’t pick me up cause he had to work.

eventually i had to drunkenly make my way back to my dorm. i finally began to walk when this airport shuttle stopped and called out to me, asking if i wanted a ride. i stupidly got in and the driver would joke about how i’d need to be careful because i could get raped on those streets. hah. i had no money to give him so he drove me to a bank and i took out a twenty to give him and he took me the rest of the way back to the dorm. i went into my dorm and took my clothes off cause i felt disgusting and i couldn’t wear them anymore. i threw away the clothes the next day. i went to bed crying. buuuuuuuut it didn’t end there.

the next day i didn’t leave my dorm and i told my roommate what happened. we went to the hospital and i was going to report it but i backed out cause i was scared no one would believe me cause i was drunk. the next day i got a message from Darren saying that he wanted to take me to the ice rink in the city and how he had a great time last night but he didn’t remember much because he was really drunk. i didn’t respond. my roommate found his facebook though and confronted him. soon enough i got a call from my good friend that was there that night, calling to confront me about it. she said he was crying and shaking and about how much i hurt him. she then asked if i thought he raped me and i said, yes, and she quickly said, “no, *insert my name here*, no. you liked it i know you did. we heard you.” what they heard was me trying to scream but lol whatever i guess, right? i ended up just hanging up on her cause i didn’t know what to say to that. i told my parents and they both asked if i just regretted it cause i was drunk.

i haven’t been vocal about it because so many people have told me that i was drunk so it’s my fault or i should’ve known better to get drunk, being only 19 and all or that i deserve it for being that stupid. i got so much shit and it’s like…why should i even tell anyone? i figured though…i’d just share it here because at least someone will read this and maybe someone will believe me. his name is Darren. that’s all i can say. one of his friends took pictures that night and i’m paranoid if i say too much he’ll post pictures of me half naked and drunk. i’m literally shaking just saying his name. at least i can do that. i can say his name.

I wonder why nobody believes them...why is it the whole rape part is skipped over in two sentences?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:40:15 PM by Ive Got The Trots »

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 03:39:40 PM »
How on earth would anyone here "HELP ME IM BEING RAPED STOP IT" and people interpret it as "Well looks like they're having one hell of a time :tuss: "

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Commie Goon or Ex-Goon Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 03:44:43 PM »
+1
i didn’t even realize it was rape until i was 18, when my gender studies professor mentioned that emotionally manipulating someone to get “consent” doesn’t actually count as consent. i had kind of forced it out of my memory, but as soon as she said that, my entire world came crashing down. for the next year i was plagued with nightmares and panic attacks once or twice a week. i still get them sometimes, but it’s not as bad, and i can usually tell when they’re coming, so i can prepare myself.
http://exposethescum.tumblr.com/post/68950979192/ive-been-struggling-with-this-for-far-too-long
 :rock:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 03:45:23 PM by Ive Got The Trots »

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 04:27:16 PM »
i didn’t even realize it was rape until i was 18, when my gender studies professor mentioned that emotionally manipulating someone to get “consent” doesn’t actually count as consent. i had kind of forced it out of my memory, but as soon as she said that, my entire world came crashing down. for the next year i was plagued with nightmares and panic attacks once or twice a week. i still get them sometimes, but it’s not as bad, and i can usually tell when they’re coming, so i can prepare myself.
http://exposethescum.tumblr.com/post/68950979192/ive-been-struggling-with-this-for-far-too-long

you left out all the good stuff

i’ve been struggling with this for far too long, and far too few people know about what happened to me, so thank you for doing this.

i was 14 when we started dating. the relationship was a nightmare to start off with. he was emotionally and verbally abusive, and manipulative. he cut me off from friends and family, made me believe i was worthless. i was self-harming and starving myself and he did nothing to try to make me stop, and of course that made it worse. he blamed me for all his problems, and whenever i tried to leave, he would tell me that no one else would ever want me. i was fat and ugly and stupid. but, you know, he “loved” me.

over a year and a half, we broke up three times, he cheated on me countless times, he pulled a knife on my mother when she went to his house to get my things, and he threatened to kill my friends. my self-harm and anorexia had gotten out of control, i was crying for hours every day and i was suicidal. but, somehow, i was still crazy about him.

when i finally decided to make a change for myself, i went to his house to drop off a box of the notes and gifts he’d given me, in hopes of attaining closure. i was going to just drop them off outside and leave, but he saw me through the window and convinced me to come inside. i agreed, thinking maybe if i could get one last kiss from him it would help me move on.

he was dating this girl at the time, who he’d cheated on me with, and then cheated on her with me, and then back and forth for a while. i figured with all the cheating he’d already done, giving me one kiss wouldn’t have been a big deal. but when i asked him, these were his exact words:

"i can’t kiss you. kissing is emotional, that would be cheating. but we could have sex, that’s just physical. it wouldn’t be cheating. i just can’t kiss you."

i said no. i fucking said no. i didn’t want his pity sex, or whatever it was. i just wanted a kiss, so i could move the fuck on. i don’t remember how i got to his bedroom exactly, i think he said we should go there so we could talk in private. but the next thing i remember, i was lying on my back, naked, crying, staring at the ceiling, lying motionless as he fucked me as if it were the best sex we’d ever had (without kissing me, of course). when he was finished, without saying a word, he got up, got dressed and left, closing the door behind him. i just lay there for a while, crying and hating myself, until i noticed he had left a pocket knife open on his bedside table. i took it, stared at it for a while, knowing damn well he put it there for me to use it, sliced the shit out of my wrists, carved his initials into my chest (so much for closure) and went downstairs, where i found him sitting on the couch, on his laptop, as if nothing had happened.

tldr batshit crazy people always find each other
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »

no, it's still pretty clearly consent. maybe your gender studies professor doesn't think it is, but it's pretty clearly still consent unless you're being threatened with harm, otherwise every request carries with it 'emotional manipulation'. try it in any other situation.

'officer arrest him for stealing my car, he said he needed it to go to work and would lose his job if i didn't let him use it I was emotionally manipulated into telling him he could use it for the day that's not consent!!!'

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 04:50:32 PM »
Sweet, lots of shitthatdidnthappen.txt.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 05:05:08 PM »
how can an act that wasnt traumatic at the time later on leave someone LITERALLY SHAKING recalling it just because their gender studies professor is a shithead
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
how can an act that wasnt traumatic at the time later on leave someone LITERALLY SHAKING recalling it just because their gender studies professor is a shithead

dude read my above post
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Cisnormative Commando

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2013, 05:53:39 PM »
+1
How on earth would anyone here "HELP ME IM BEING RAPED STOP IT" and people interpret it as "Well looks like they're having one hell of a time :tuss: "

Because that's not how it happened (obviously). These women get drunk, get horny, fuck, then the next day or when they sober up they feel dirty and slutty. The instant regret of making bad decisions quickly turns into RAPE as it absolves the little slut from any responsibility. If someone is actually raping you how would you just sit there without saying or doing anything? Dats retardid, sir. If you don't try to stop a non-violent sexual advance then you're a fucking idiot, enjoy your made up rape whore.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »
If someone is actually raping you how would you just sit there without saying or doing anything?

tonic immobility

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
I our troon tumblr got taken down 3x but this stays up...
:razor:

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2013, 07:43:22 PM »
+1
Got a response:

We appreciate your bringing this to our attention. In these cases, we need to hear directly from someone who is being featured or discussed on this blog. They can contact us directly at abuse@tumblr.com.

In addition, we will need their help in understanding the context of the behavior being reported, including information like the following:

1. Examples of the abusive behavior in the form of permalinks (links to individual posts).
Permalinks are permanent links (URLs) to individual posts. From the Dashboard, you’ll be sent to a post permalink if you click the upper right corner of a post. As soon as your mouse cursor is over the corner, it will fold indicating that you’ve selected the permalink. From a public blog, they’re usually linked to a date, time, comments link, or a symbol. So look for the icons & links surrounding a post. 90% of the time, you can click on the publishing date/time or the number of notes and it will send you to the permalink.

2. If permalinks aren't available, screenshots work too. Find out how to take a screenshot here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot#Built-in_screenshot_functionality All screenshots should show the user's account name and the browser's full navigation bar.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Tumblr Trust & Safety
abuse@tumblr.com

emphasis mine

So they can name all the names they want, and unless the libel victim personally complains Tumblr will do nothing. Wonderful.

Plan 2 David Karp I guess? Any of our resident pervs know some good rapefiction to edit?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 07:46:08 PM by Medical Grade Dildo »

wimpb

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 07:55:26 PM »
+1
lol, how do tumblr not see theyre sitting on a giant landmine with that

may as well be sjws stacking casks of gunpowder in their server room

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 07:55:52 PM »
+1
So they can name all the names they want, and unless the libel victim personally complains Tumblr will do nothing. Wonderful.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE SUPREME COURT HAS ROUNDLY REJECTED PRIOR RESTRAINT!!!

Hashtag Activist

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »
"Yes, I'd like you to take a breathalyzer and sign here and here before we can have sex.  No, my lawyer has to watch and record all activities through post-coitus."

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2013, 08:17:20 PM »
The second story on that Tumblr has the "rapist" explicitly asking for consent, asking her to stay and cuddle afterwards and asking if she wants to go on a date the next day. What a vile and inhuman monster!
"Because no always means no, but yes doesn't always mean yes."

i went outside his apartment and went to the corner of the street and started crying. i was crying hysterically and people stopped to ask if i was okay and i’d just laugh and tell them i was acting. i tried calling one of my other friends but he wouldn’t answer. i texted him what had happened and he said he couldn’t pick me up cause he had to work.
This is the clue in the story that she has been "raped" before.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:20:52 PM by unprivsplain »

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Moderator Took down a Goon Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 08:25:23 PM »
+2
lol yeah because no one would react "Oh u been raped? Sorry but got to work lol c u l8r" unless it's a fucking drama queen screaming rape every time she has consensual sex she regrets.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2013, 08:26:11 PM »
+1
also genuinely can't believe a company would say 'yeah we keep all this libelous shit here unless they complain personally'.

I hope whoever is wrongfully named there sues the shit out of tumblr for letting this kind of shit go on.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2013, 08:30:37 PM »
god it's like nobody even reads my posts

Cuntwings

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
+2
I wonder why all the "victims" posts have been written without capitalization, while moderator comments are capitalized normally?

I've long held to the belief that inability to capitalize "I" when referring to oneself can be indicative of low self-esteem, and general pozzedness, but these posts are apparently ghost-written by the Tumblr's owner. Is it some attempt to infantilize the supposed victim?

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot United Statesian You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2013, 09:26:48 PM »
Yes, not capitalizing "I" is a thing that exists.  I saw some article about online sexual predators and not capitalizing their name was supposed to be something to make their target submissive.  Kind of the same line of thought where dudes would type like this to show how deferential they were to wymyn.

If anyone gets doxxed from that Tumblr, hopefully they sue Tumblr.

Black Gardener

• Cishet White Male
  • Hope 'n Change
  • King of Kicks
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon 420 cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2013, 09:35:49 PM »
Seems like a fiction archive for SJW jollies, to be honest.