;

Author Topic: I guess we have an entry on the bigotryweb wiki  (Read 5750 times)

whatthedickesisthis

I guess we have an entry on the bigotryweb wiki
« on: April 18, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »
http://bigotry.sashaweb.net/Something_Sensitive

racists from the forums after Something Awful gained a considerable mainstream appeal

hahaha.. what the fuck.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:38:47 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000 v4.0 »

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Self-loathing Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: I guess we have an entry on the bigotryweb wiki
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »
Congrats GAPO you've made the bigtime now  :reagan:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »
Our MPC bros have their own entry too http://bigotry.sashaweb.net/My_Posting_Career.com
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 06:17:53 PM »
FBI is totally watching us right now
:lomo2:    :lomo2:  
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Autistic old The Gentry cold, dead hands Better dead than red Scrooge Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 06:20:52 PM »

Something Awful had a large casual racist community for the longest time, but efforts began to expel racists from the forums after Something Awful gained a considerable mainstream appeal, and the racists, asshurt they couldn't post any racist content without irony anymore (SA still allows racist content, but only for the purposes of mocking it), decided to form their own forum away from the increasingly liberal, politically correct SA forums.

Holy LOL :allears:
Chomp!  I'll totally be motivated to get off my ass, overcome my social anxiety and fear of failure and go to college once Bernie Sanders gives it to me for free like a handy from Lomos mom in an Arby's Men's room-I mean a Gender Inclusive Rest Facility.

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
I guess we're doing something right after all.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »
holy effort a wiki devoted to bigotry, it's a combination of the two greatest forces on the internet: white people ashamed of their skin color and nerds with aspergers that feel the need to meticulously document every insignificant event.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 07:00:42 PM »
Hey, we're not just racists, we're misogynistic and homophobic too!  :librage:

We should petition they give us a link to the Homophobia and Sexism Portals as well.

Also our entry is like 3x as long as MPC's so ha ha fuck them we Win The Internet.  :joe:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 07:11:03 PM »
lmao, everything on the site is written by two people with a heavy majority of it done by this guy

Inquisitor Ehrenstein
http://bigotry.sashaweb.net/index.php?title=Special:Contributions/Inquisitor_Ehrenstein&offset=&limit=500&target=Inquisitor+Ehrenstein

and some by this one
Arcane
http://bigotry.sashaweb.net/Special:Contributions/Arcane

but they're likely the same person trying to make it look like the website gets more traffic than it does.

i'd be willing to bet good money that ehrenstein has asperger's based off how upset he gets about Chris chan and what's written on the entry
http://bigotry.sashaweb.net/Chris_Chan

Asperger's Syndrome
Chris has frequently claimed that Asperger's Syndrome is a made up disorder that is intended by people suffering from it to attempt to steal attention away from Autistic people for themselves. This is generally in line his his paranoid thinking, such as the "Virginia is for virgins" conspiracy theory where he believed that the entire government of the state was committed to keeping him a virgin. He completely ignores the fact that Asperger's Syndrome is a category of Autism, or maybe the fact that people with Asperger's Syndrome are often closer to non Autistic people or often have higher intelligence causes him to think that it's just a lesser version of Autism.
[edit]Psychological perspective
Asperger's Syndrome is a category of Autism, so the idea that it "isn't real Autism" is bullshit.
[edit]Chris has Asperger's Syndrome
It is highly likely that the specific variation of Autism that Chris has is Asperger's Syndrome. This is based on the way that he appears to require social interaction, yet has no idea of how best to interact, and so has turned trolls into his friends. The "love quest" also suggests that he wants to engage in the same social interactions as other people, which points to Asperger's Syndrome.

the first line of the entry admits that chris chan has autism and the author even muses that chris chan desiring a white wife and daughter is a result of autistic individuals being unwilling to deviate from the norm, but then finally decides that racism overrides that and the truth is that a guy on the internet with autism is  :ultlibrage: A RACIST :ultlibrage:
When isolating the fact that Chris has Autism and will therefore say insensitive things that can be perceived as racist because he is unaware of how they will be received, it can be difficult to discern the extent of Chris's racism. It is necessary to determine whether he is actually racist, or if he is simply stating his idea without being aware of how it will be interpreted. Even when taking this into consideration, it is likely that Chris is racist. He has on multiple occasions mentioned to Black women that they cannot be his girlfriend because his vision of his wife and daughter in his imagination are White. While this could be the result of Autistic rigidity, where Chris would be unable to deviate from the plan he has constructed, it is more likely that it's just the result of racism.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 07:16:44 PM »
you can tell a lot about what Inquisitor Ehrenstein is like based off the articles because as far as I can tell the substantial majority are written by them. apparently he's big into a game called warhammer and one of you other geeks can decipher this shit because it's like greek to me:

Sturmkrieg is a Warhammer website that is designed as an encyclopedia for player created content. According to German Nazis, it is intended for Jewish Bolshevik indoctrination. The claim is that the administrators, although at least one of them is a capitalist libertarian, are Jewish Bolsheviks that are using the stories on Sturmkrieg to indoctrinate people into becoming Jewish Bolsheviks. The Nazi in question has constantly used phrases such as "promoting personal agendas" publicly (while refraining from talking about Jewish Bolshevism) indicating that he actually believes the administrators to be Jewish Bolsheviks. He has also claimed publicly that it is an insertation of "Jews and Communists into Warhammer 40,000" and claimed that the slightest association (not really association) between his own website and Jews is "defamation." Most people would not consider association with Jews to be defamation. Only Nazis use associations with Jews as defamatory insults.
"You army is not about 40k. It is about historical revisionism and contains Communists and Jews."
– The Nazi, who will remain unnamed.

There have also been attacks by another user of a Warhammer forum, who will remain unnamed, also went on attacks against a Sturmkrieg user with obvious severe disabilities. They were obvious from his style of writing on the forum and short temper in response to the people crapping on his empire background. Not only that, but over the internet, his disabilities seemed even more severe than than actually were. The result was that the intent he had was to maliciously troll a profoundly retarded and delusional person, to the point that he would rage quit the hobby, all because his fanfiction was terrible.
"It's far too funny. Just leave it and let [Dark] Emperor rage quit [the hobby]."
– The troll, who will remain unnamed, who attacked the wiki that hosted the terrible fanfiction in question.

The attack that the troll made started against comment boxes on Sturmkrieg, which uses ConfirmAccount as a way of keeping out spammers and mitigating trolls. The comment boxes are intentionally designed to allow non user feedback, and are generally uncensored, except in extreme cases. The troll began making relentless attacks against Dark Emperor, and insulting his stories, which while terrible, he didn't have to read. It escalated when the Stardust Empire was purged from Sturmkrieg, and send to a separate wiki on the same server. After announcing a resolution of the Stardust-canon conflict, the troll began blanking and leaving insulting messages on every page of the wiki, and reverted attempts to revert the vandalism, so that Dark Emperor would rage quit the hobby. He also promoted this activity on the forum.

bigotry wiki - documenting bigotry within the Stardust Empire for your entertainment  :tuss:

Autistic Yankee

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 07:18:51 PM »
Ehrenstein

As in "David Ehrenstein"

DROPIN DOX YO

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ehrenstein

In March 2007, Ehrenstein wrote an opinion piece on Barack Obama, in which he used the archetype of the magical negro to describe Obama, who was then an Illinois senator and candidate for the Democratic Party's nomination for president. The title of the piece, "Obama the 'Magic Negro‚'"

Hey, maybe this guy aint that bad  :allears:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
that's not him. that guy is too narcissistic to write a wiki under an alias without plastering his name all over the front of it.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 08:11:26 PM »
I'm rather pissed off at those bigots on that bigotry wiki calling us names, since I'm not a fucking cracker, and only white people can be bigots and racists!

:stewart:

My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 08:28:18 PM »
Dude hates "racist" websites so much, he spends all of his time reading them.

Pretty sure he collects "loli" pictures for the artist vision.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Jaded

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2013, 08:37:21 PM »
I said the word "nigger" once.

I guess now I am a racist backwoods bigot who deserves to be dragged behind a vehicle until my limbs fly apart.

Isn't that funny. Racism is a form of prejudice. Yet these people are pre judging us. Goons on the forum have pre judged me.

He who fights monsters and all that.

wimpb

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 08:48:49 PM »
This appears to be a wiki anyone can edit.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 08:49:36 PM »
p sure the SPLC refuses this guy's donations, under the guise of "this whiny Jew is too much, even for us".

also laughing at his goonchair psychiatric diagnoses of chrischan (via youtube!   :tuss:) that goes even more overwrought than even the DSM-5 would have.  that tells you all you need to know.

i didn't know that making fun of the lazy and stupid was bigotry, but w/e.  if that's the brush, then i'll paint with it.

oh, my.

Goddamnit E/N.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 09:01:08 PM »

gotta be subtle tho :allears:

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
Dude hates "racist" websites so much, he spends all of his time reading them.

Pretty sure he collects "loli" pictures for the artist vision.

He's just keeping tabs on the evil pedos....the Pete Townshend defense

Pete may not have done jail time, but his pedo-excuse is the first, second and third things i think when i hear his name.

Goddamnit E/N.

whatthedickesisthis

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 04:02:45 AM »
 04:50, 19 April 2013‎ Inquisitor Ehrenstein (Talk | contribs)‎ . . (-2)‎ . . (Removing possible vandalism) (undo)

He's on the watch.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 01:58:10 PM »
Liberals will never be debated fairly. They can only operate in limpout mode.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
This page was last modified on 23 March 2013, at 06:29.
This page has been accessed 570 times.

from the front page, which was made in oct 2012. 7 months and only 600 hits with who knows how many coming from us and him.

SomethingAwfulIsOk

• Enemy Of The State
  • Hope 'n Change
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Soldier
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 10:19:44 PM »
I like the idea of a wiki thread devoted to bigoted communities. Like, before you check a site, make sure to go to the BIGOT-WIKI and see if its up there, failure to comply might result in you having to read such unpleasant things as "faggot" or "tranny", and we all know you don't want that.

Jaded

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »

from the front page, which was made in oct 2012. 7 months and only 600 hits with who knows how many coming from us and him.

LOL I figured it was low, but that's LMAO low. This is an internet nobody.

wimpb

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »

LOL I figured it was low, but that's LMAO low. This is an internet nobody.

This thread alone has almost 500 views.