;

Author Topic: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy  (Read 65241 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: 888 Social Justice Struggles Against The Video Game Patriarchy
« Reply #975 on: April 05, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »
+10
Just remember when niggers here say that the almighty dollar wins out in the end.  EA pissed away a major video game franchise to be more "inclusive" from diversity hire employees to hugbox style gameplay to patches that focus on adding more ways for a character to get buttfucked.

It's still not the end yet. Corporate suits are generally pretty slow to adapt to cultural bullshit like this, particularly in an industry where the cultural climate when you started development can be extremely different from when you release it. They placed their bet on the SJW 2+ years ago and it's turning out to be a stinker. They're never going to publically admit they fucked up, but I would guess starting in 2018 you're going to see a lot less SJW shit pushed in AAA games. This year is still operating on inertia, so expect some more cringeworthy titles.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #976 on: April 06, 2017, 08:19:02 AM »
+3
They are too far gone to correct themselves and too heavily invested in SJW nonsense.  The AAA gaming industry is long overdue to burn to the ground.  Out of the ashes will rise another AAA industry composed of what is today the indie scene. 

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #977 on: April 06, 2017, 08:28:08 AM »
+13
SJW agenda-pushing is just hitting the public zeitgeist.  You saw that with the superbowl ads, the Oscars, and yesterday's Pepsi debacle.  Video games may have been the first industry hit by it because 1) they benefit from HB-1 visas, and 2) they're staffed by losers, but now the suits are going to start recognizing it as a valid marketing gimmick.   Whatever would have been pushed out as a industry fad is now going to be embraced until the greater SJW agenda is rejected by mainstream culture.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards old Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #978 on: April 06, 2017, 08:35:00 AM »
+1
SJW agenda-pushing is just hitting the public zeitgeist.  You saw that with the superbowl ads, the Oscars, and yesterday's Pepsi debacle.  Video games may have been the first industry hit by it because 1) they benefit from HB-1 visas, and 2) they're staffed by losers, but now the suits are going to start recognizing it as a valid marketing gimmick.   Whatever would have been pushed out as a industry fad is now going to be embraced until the greater SJW agenda is rejected by mainstream culture.

In the meantime, lots of redpills will be handed out. 

The losers staffing is probably the bigger part of it. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 08:40:01 AM by Handyman »

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #979 on: April 06, 2017, 02:55:00 PM »
+10
The endless barrage of Micro Transactions and preorder """""bonuses""""" will close this gap caused by buttfucking a profitable franchise straight to hell.

This is Video Games circa 2017:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio</a>

(this guys whole channel is a super prowatch)

That video is far more depressing if you view it as a commentary on modern civilization.  What I mainly got from the video is that we are a society obsessed with consumerism.  There is no difference at all between the men and women anymore. 

:guntemple:

apple store maoist

• Cishet White Male
  • JIDF
  • popping shekels
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #980 on: April 06, 2017, 07:42:49 PM »
+1
What are they even tweaking about at the start there? niggas need to chill

I want to personally apologize to every reader who was hurt by the Sausage Party review. I failed you as a senior editor of this website and I failed you as an ally. I am wholly sorry for the pain and anger I caused you. I offer you no justification. I was blinded by my own whiteness existing inside a system of white supremacy. I must do better. I will do better.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #981 on: April 06, 2017, 08:30:13 PM »
+3
What are they even tweaking about at the start there? niggas need to chill

They were opening crates in a videogame, CS:GO I guess. It's like a random chance that you get a cool looking gun vs a piece of shit. Lots of games do this now, where you get the same exact weapon/whatever as everyone else but it has BNGs (bold new graphics).

People will drop hundreds of dollars for an item like this which will invariably be outdated in a few weeks when the new gun with the even COOLER BNGs comes out. And of course the only way to get it is through the random crates.

I admit to having opened crates trying to get a cool thing (not in CS:GO), but it really annoys me. It's like, let me just buy the fucking virtual item for $5 and we can all move on with our lives.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #982 on: April 06, 2017, 10:32:05 PM »
+4
I admit to having opened crates trying to get a cool thing (not in CS:GO), but it really annoys me. It's like, let me just buy the fucking virtual item for $5 and we can all move on with our lives.
Let me tell you about every mobile game ever.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #983 on: April 07, 2017, 07:50:35 PM »
+5
Can I introduce you guys to Korean MMOs

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #984 on: April 09, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »
+11
Can I introduce you guys to Korean MMOs

:chinese:
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Boy With Wings

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #985 on: April 13, 2017, 05:46:46 PM »
+9

https://archive.is/bvHaP

also goons & kotaku are mad over Persona 5 for not having a shit enough localization
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 02:22:03 AM by Boy With Wings »

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #986 on: April 24, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »
+6
Wow looks like a ton of the Beta Cucks who accused gamergate guys of being misogynists and rapists by playing video games turned out to be real rapists themselves.

No joke

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihBUPHzEb3Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihBUPHzEb3Q</a>

Other than one being arrested for weapons trafficking, they are all accused of sexual misconduct or rape.

One guy has 20 women who are accusing him of rape.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #987 on: April 24, 2017, 02:27:11 PM »
+19
I am now to the point where if I found that an adult male identified as a "feminist" I would not leave my children in a room alone with that man. 

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #988 on: April 24, 2017, 02:52:33 PM »
+2
I am now to the point where if I found that an adult male identified as a "feminist" I would not leave my children in a room alone with that man.

Let's try a game. What's the first result for google's image search of "creepy male feminist"?

lol

EDIT: https://makemeasammich.org/tag/charles-clymer/

Hahahahaha what the fuck?
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #989 on: April 24, 2017, 09:34:24 PM »
+2

Let's try a game. What's the first result for google's image search of "creepy male feminist"?

lol

EDIT: https://makemeasammich.org/tag/charles-clymer/

Hahahahaha what the fuck?

I want to learn more about Charles Clymer:
And men who set out to use feminism as a launchpad for, say, a talk show career ignore the fact that (as others have said before me) for us, feminism is not an ambition. It is our lives. It’s not something we do to promote ourselves—it’s what we do in response to oppression. I don’t believe that men who strive to become “professional feminists” are in it for the right reasons—not to any degree that makes a difference. And quite frankly, it is my firm belief that if anyone gets paid to do feminism, it should absolutely not be a straight cis white man. Period. (Update: Clymer has announced that he is gender non-conforming.)

Ahaha that last line. Go Charles!

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #990 on: April 24, 2017, 11:46:51 PM »
+4
Old news at this point, but since we're talking about SJW creepshows...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKOSvo3AJM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKOSvo3AJM</a>
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #991 on: April 25, 2017, 04:58:46 AM »
+2
Ahaha that last line. Go Xarles!
Also, I want to nominate him for Most Punchable Face 2017.

888 ₪₪₪Didnt Echo Shit₪₪₪

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #992 on: April 26, 2017, 01:18:30 AM »
+1
bioware patching the tranny in me: andromeda

Jesus Christ the comments. Even people saying "maybe people should stop being so worked up" are met with loads of outrage HOW DARE YOU WHY CANT TRANS PEOPLE BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS IN VIDEO GAMES.

888 ₪₪₪Didnt Echo Shit₪₪₪

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #993 on: April 26, 2017, 01:22:32 AM »
+2
Just remember when niggers here say that the almighty dollar wins out in the end.  EA pissed away a major video game franchise to be more "inclusive" from diversity hire employees to hugbox style gameplay to patches that focus on adding more ways for a character to get buttfucked.

also reminder EA pissed away their second biggest sports franchise, NCAA FB, just because they didn't want to pay a few shekels to football players.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #994 on: April 26, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »
+1

also reminder EA pissed away their second biggest sports franchise, NCAA FB, just because they didn't want to pay a few shekels to football players.

TBF there are so many players in football (120 teams or so X 85 scholarships per team = about 10,000 players) that even a small payout would add significantly to the cost of making the game.  They aren't even showing the players' faces in the games or using their names.  The only thing that they match is their ethnicity.  This is one case where I side with EA.  The players didn't deserve jack shit. 

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #995 on: April 26, 2017, 01:15:50 PM »
+2
Yeah fuck em. I'd kill for a free ride just to play some nigger ball. What's that? $200k minimum? Not to mention the travel, coaching, equipment, spotlight, and top notch sports medicine. That's gotta be half a million a player that attends all 4 years.

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #996 on: April 26, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
+2
Yeah fuck em. I'd kill for a free ride just to play some nigger ball. What's that? $200k minimum? Not to mention the travel, coaching, equipment, spotlight, and top notch sports medicine. That's gotta be half a million a player that attends all 4 years.

You also get preferential admission into some pretty top-notch universities.  There are, of course, a lot of athletes who don't give a fuck or won't need it, but there are lots of mediocre (or just outright lousy) high school students walking around with degrees from places like Stanford and Notre Dame because they were good at football or basketball.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #997 on: April 26, 2017, 03:19:40 PM »
+2
bioware patching the tranny in me: andromeda

Jesus Christ the comments. Even people saying "maybe people should stop being so worked up" are met with loads of outrage HOW DARE YOU WHY CANT TRANS PEOPLE BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS IN VIDEO GAMES.
Because characters  in videogames are not people, they're objects.

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #998 on: April 26, 2017, 08:22:25 PM »
+9
BioWare should change their name to BiohazardWare because all their games give you the fuckin' AIDS!

The Nottaman Empire

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #999 on: April 27, 2017, 09:13:50 AM »
+1
Invalid Tweet ID