;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 18358 times)

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Fucked a lesbian Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2017, 07:07:15 PM »
+6
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/world/2017/04/19/a-youth-revolt-in-france-boosts-the-far-right/?utm_term=.efdbceb77b4f

Don't forget it's the I love cock more thanWashington Postdoes, but it's a surprisingly good article nonetheless.

“My grandparents are afraid of Le Pen. They say she’s extreme, and that if she’s elected, we might have a war,” said Manon Coudray, a 23-year-old secretary. “I say maybe that’s a good thing.”

:stare:

:rambo:

Funny, this is exactly how the youth in the US is trending. We're going to be able to elect unadulterated shitlords to national office within 4-8 years.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2017, 07:13:24 PM »
+9
Just let me know when it is ok to go on a niggerdeath shooting spree

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2017, 05:32:48 AM »
+10

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2017, 07:01:33 AM »
+7
Just let me know when it is ok to go on a niggerdeath shooting spree
When Moon Man gets played on normie radio.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2017, 01:10:52 PM »
+10

Female teachers of a certain age love to eat them both up.

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: May 12, 2017, 04:02:13 AM »
+1
It seems Merkel is actively pushing for the EU Army (under the framework of NATO as always):

Germany's planning to increase their army by ~20k soldiers built around two new armored divisions by 2024, which is the largest (only?) increase in German military personnel since the end of the cold war.

http://www.defensenews.com/articles/germany-beefs-up-tank-fleet-with-832m-acquisition
http://www.dw.com/en/germany-to-expand-bundeswehr-to-almost-200000-troops/a-37655018

Germany's also integrating 1/2 of the Czech & Romanian Armies into one of their existing divisions

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/news_141113.htm?selectedLocale=en

Fun facts:
  • 2/3rds of the Dutch Army is already under German command
  • The German Military is getting ready to open up direct recruitment of EU nationals.
  • In 2014 "the situation was so dire that it was acknowledged that most of Germany's fighter aircraft and combat helicopters were not in deployable condition"  :allears:

I'm all for our allies stepping up their game, but fuck uppity euros

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: May 12, 2017, 04:10:54 AM »
+13

The sole point of the EU army is to crush the people (and later nations) who speak and act against "diversity" in the coming years and decades. You know, hate speech is more dangerous than Russians spetsnaz parachuting in to take over your parliament building.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: May 12, 2017, 06:53:11 AM »
Little less conspiracy, more realism: us euros want the whole shebang but we dont wanna pay for it. To create a European army under NATO's banner means we get all the goodies but the USA will foot the bill. At least, that's what they expect.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: May 12, 2017, 07:13:27 AM »
+2
Little less conspiracy, more realism: us euros want the whole shebang but we dont wanna pay for it. To create a European army under NATO's banner means we get all the goodies but the USA will foot the bill. At least, that's what they expect.

They got to spend billions of euro on importing rapefugees, they can't afford to pay for an EU army.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: May 12, 2017, 07:41:34 AM »
+1
Yeah, it basically sounds like they want to greatly expand the German Army by folding all the other European amies into it, then change it's name to "NATO Army" so the US ends up funding 80% of it while the Germans retain operational control.

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #135 on: May 12, 2017, 08:04:27 AM »
+4

The sole point of the EU army is to crush the people (and later nations) who speak and act against "diversity" in the coming years and decades. You know, hate speech is more dangerous than Russians spetsnaz parachuting in to take over your parliament building.

It's the good old Soviet method of using ethnically foreign soldiers to curb unrest. That's also why the Bundeswehr has recruited a bunch of Turks and Dindus recently.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2017, 10:58:51 AM »
+5
So WWIII is going to be the US, China, and Russia versus a half-Muslim "NATO". Weird.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »
+7
So WWIII is going to be the US, China, and Russia versus a half-Muslim "NATO". Weird.

Command and Conquer: Generals with new Russia DLC.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »

Look at me, I am the captain now

The point is to further bind the EU together and make it less likely nations will try to leave, as well as to make it more difficult for them to leave.

This will also make the EU less reliant on the US/NATO, which is objectively bad and will lead to greater insecurity.

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2017, 02:14:05 PM »
+1
This will also make the EU less reliant on the US/NATO, which is objectively bad and will lead to greater insecurity.

How?

They have proved time and time again that they are unwilling to spend resources on defense. Rapefugees? Sure, have a billion or ten. Missiles for fighter jets? Sheeeeeeit gots to borrow some from the burgerinos, aint spending muh money on that.

- Jordin Kare

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: May 12, 2017, 02:45:59 PM »
+3

Thank God the Brits are on the way out of the EU.

I love the idea of a future Muzzed out Berlin being bombed to pieces by American and British aircraft while Russian, Free eastern European forces and Chinese tanks overrun the eastern German border.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Better dead than red Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: May 12, 2017, 02:50:33 PM »
+6

I love the idea of a future Muzzed out Berlin being bombed to pieces by American and British aircraft while Russian, Free eastern European forces and Chinese tanks overrun the eastern German border.

American and Russian generals sharing a laugh as we point out exactly where and how to attack to defeat clumsy EuroMud defensive plans originally put into place during the Cold War.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: May 12, 2017, 03:08:14 PM »
+2

How?

They have proved time and time again that they are unwilling to spend resources on defense. Rapefugees? Sure, have a billion or ten. Missiles for fighter jets? Sheeeeeeit gots to borrow some from the burgerinos, aint spending muh money on that.

This is NATO's current hierarchy: US > Rest

This is how Germany is tying to reshape it: US > Germany > Rest

It can achieve this by integrating the militaries of the "rest" into its own, which will give Germany - and by extension the EU - the ability to act on its own and have far greater bargaining power within NATO. This naturally threatens the integrity of NATO and will negatively effect the US's global hegemony.

They have proved time and time again that they are unwilling to spend resources on defense

Germany's throwing $150b at modernizing and stockpiling over the coming decade on top of budget expenditures.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/world/europe/european-union-germany-army.html?_r=0
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:11:45 PM by DAS FRANK »

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher Commie
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: May 12, 2017, 03:27:29 PM »
+4

I'd prefer to see German RWDS with some American and Russian volunteers thrown in cleaning the place street by street, house by house of kebab, to be honest.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: May 12, 2017, 05:03:39 PM »
+2

I'd prefer to see German RWDS with some American and Russian volunteers thrown in cleaning the place street by street, house by house of kebab, to be honest.

would sign up for this 100%

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Deplorables You can't know! Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: May 12, 2017, 05:11:06 PM »
+5
Inglourious Basterds: Sandneger Sqaud

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: May 12, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »
+3

would sign up for this 100%

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: May 12, 2017, 09:14:37 PM »
+3

American and Russian generals sharing a laugh as we point out exactly where and how to attack to defeat clumsy EuroMud defensive plans originally put into place during the Cold War.

Who wants a little slice of Poland?

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: May 14, 2017, 12:33:16 PM »
+3
Speaking of the weird possible US-China-Russia alliance maybe it's not such a far out idea after all.  Apparently China has their own contingent of alt right internet shit lords (with many being exposed to the west being foreign students and workers) that love Trump and hate Muslims & whom they turn the "white left".

https://www.opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

What are the possible explanations of the prevailing hostility to the ‘white left’ in Chinese social media? Only a fraction of the arguments can be considered interests-based, and they are made by established and newly arrived overseas Chinese in Europe and North America. Many students and job-seekers in Europe, for example, argue that it is simply unfair that they “have to work so hard to stay, whereas these refugees can simply come and claim asylum”. More or less established Chinese immigrants in the United States often make the case that affirmative action policies put Chinese-Americans in a disadvantageous position, and “Chinese should not pay the price for the wrongs white Americans have done”. It isn’t the place to analyse the pitfalls of these claims here; my focus is rather on why mainland Chinese people adopt such a strong and emotionally charged view on issues they do not have direct experience with. The following ideological, instead of interest-based factors might be at play in both domestic and international contexts.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: May 15, 2017, 12:17:06 AM »
+13
Dune coons don't really give a shit about their host countries.  You will never see a sandindu army represent France or Germany.  They have no problem accepting gibs and raping their women but fighting and dying for them?  Not gonna happen.  The League of Shitlords (US, Russia, China, Japan) would just steamroll Europe.  Some countries I doubt would even put up a fight and just roll over in the most passive aggressive manner.