;

Author Topic: Why don't we have an EU thread  (Read 7635 times)

URANIUM CURES HIPPIES

• Enemy Of The State
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa
    • Awards
Re: Why don't we have an EU thread
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2016, 01:51:45 AM »
+1
Some news from Germanistan:

http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-plans-concession-on-bundestags-armenia-genocide-resolution-report-says/a-195e wi21960

Germany's government has plans to distance itself from a resolution recognizing the historic Ottoman slaughter of Armenians as genocide, a magazine report says. Berlin reportedly hopes the move might appease Ankara.

"Would you like some lube with that anal pounding? - No thanks, we're good!"

http://www.politico.eu/article/tipping-point-for-the-german-far-right-alternative-for-germany-angela-merkel/

It's pretty 888 but interesting nonetheless. TLDR is that AfD is set to possibly set to take the first place in regional elections in Merkel's backyard.

The AfD is in a position where they could become the strongest power but that'll just mean the state gets a Black-Red-Red coalition. When it comes to protecting their feeding grounds, the established parties don't joke around. Even if they're on different sides of the I love cock more thanpolitical spectrumdoes, they'll work hand-in-hand to keep newcomers down.

Which will just convince people that fundamentally, they are one and the same party. That will hurt their prospects now but only by pooling vast resources towards delaying the inevitable.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2016, 04:11:32 AM »
+4
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37271971

Angela Merkel's ruling CDU party has been beaten into third place by an anti-immigrant and anti-Islam party in elections in a north-eastern German state.

The Alternative fuer Deutschland (AfD) party took just under 21% of the vote behind the centre-left SPD's 30%.

The German chancellor's CDU was backed by only 19% of voters, its worst ever result in the state.

The vote was seen as a key test before German parliamentary elections in 2017.

Reminder to everyone that this happened in Merkel's home constituency.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Classicist Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2016, 07:20:06 AM »
+2

Angela Merkel's ruling CDU party has been beaten into third place by an anti-immigrant and anti-Islam party in elections in a north-eastern German state.

The Alternative fuer Deutschland (AfD) party took just under 21% of the vote behind the centre-left SPD's 30%.

The German chancellor's CDU was backed by only 19% of voters, its worst ever result in the state.

:deusvult:

Dare I say the Reich is waking up?

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2016, 08:28:49 AM »
+1
SPD, CDU, and Die Linke can get over 50% and lock AFD out entirely.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2016, 08:32:22 AM »
+2

Yep. Any other scenario is very unlikely, but who knows how bad things can get before the next general election.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2016, 10:29:16 PM »
+3

:deusvult:

Dare I say the Reich is waking up?

Dear god please

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2016, 10:52:15 PM »
+2
I'd tend to assume this would cause tremendous rage and an even bigger blowback later on, but its' probably a mistake for me to think of Germans in the same way I would Americans, Canadians, or even Brits.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2016, 11:31:02 PM »
+3
If the German government had any foresight they wouldn't have imported over a million rapefugees but there you go.  These people will do whatever it takes to stay in power, even if Merkel herself steps down as chancellor.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2016, 05:39:26 PM »
+4
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-11/unbelievable-disgrace-country-austria-stunned-after-symbolic-election-delayed

So it looks like the Austrian presidential elections might be pushed into the future... because the glue is not sticking to the postal votes. This is not a joke apparently.

The establishment's concerns about the far right candidate Hofner's rise in the polls prior to the elections is merely a coincidence and warrants no further discussion.

:geithner:

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2016, 05:47:22 PM »
+3
Right now Hofer is leading in the polls.  My guess is that the election will keep getting delayed until he no longer is leading, whenever that might be.

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2016, 05:49:33 PM »
+8
Right now Hofer is leading in the polls.  My guess is that the election will keep getting delayed until he no longer is leading, whenever that might be.

Every government in Europe that does this deserves to be violently overthrown ASAP. Fuck, just ask Putin for the funds to do it like the National Front did.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Anonymous Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2016, 07:22:14 PM »
+8
It would be really ironic if in the future the far right successfully overthrows a neo-liberal European government in order to get the honest results of an election validated and to uphold the values of democracy from people who obstinately claim they're trying to protect it from fascists. 

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2016, 11:02:23 PM »
+1
It would be really ironic if in the future the far right successfully overthrows a neo-liberal European government in order to get the honest results of an election validated and to uphold the values of democracy from people who obstinately claim they're trying to protect it from fascists.

I mean, its obvious that these leaders don't give a fuck about their people and instead are intent on some multi-culture utopia that doesn't fucking exist nor ever will. They're more afraid of 'facists' while their people are getting raped, their quality of life plummeting, their cities and culture getting ruined, more tolerance to immigrant crime, constant terror attacks like you were living in a war zone, decreasing benefits while you are supporting the people that hate you...

They're setting up the perfect climate for people to choose fascism. Don't they get that? Yeah, white guilt is nice and all when you're drinking wine and living comfortably, but not when Ahmed comes up and blows you up in a cafe or grooms your daughter for prostitution. There's always a breaking point.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2016, 11:26:17 PM »
+4
I think all it takes is the right/wrong event for European goys to turn fashy.  We just haven't hit it yet nor do I know what it would take.

You could assume it would be a Trump victory but I'm guessing that just kicks in the Eurosmugness that we saw with Bush.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2016, 05:42:36 AM »
+4
I think all it takes is the right/wrong event for European goys to turn fashy.  We just haven't hit it yet nor do I know what it would take.

You could assume it would be a Trump victory but I'm guessing that just kicks in the Eurosmugness that we saw with Bush.

Yeah Trump victory won't do it. It's already loading people up with dumb smugness. "Oh americans are all so stupid and uncivilized, they're even going to vote for Trump!". I don't hear it daily, but damn near.

Local press takes their talking points from Reuters and CNN etc, so that's the image people have of him. Only the ones who are already shitlords/altright actually watch his speeches or his statements.

Election day will be funny as hell if Trump wins, there will be so many people crying that it's the apocalypse.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2016, 08:05:44 PM »
+5
In order to be more accommodating to their new friends, the EU has ditched their previous anthem, Ode to Joy, for this new song, which celebrates our new multicultural Europe:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0</a>

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 05:36:45 AM »
+2
Sounds about right.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 10:58:33 AM »
+2
In order to be more accommodating to their new friends, the EU has ditched their previous anthem, Ode to Joy, for this new song, which celebrates our new multicultural Europe:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0</a>

The saddest thing about this post is that I had to think twice about whether or not it was a joke. :pepe:

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2016, 12:48:26 PM »
+2
Yeah I read that this morning and said "yeah, probably".

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2016, 05:14:59 PM »
+2
What is the best way of showing you understand what young people in Europe are going through? The unemployment, the despair at reduced prospects of finding a proper job, everything really?

Is it to deregulate and do away with political union? Is it to curb Germany's influence on the EU of 500 million? Is it to do something, anything beyond mindless summits and platitudes?

Nope! It's to pay 3 youtube "stars" to sit down with an old musty guy and ask questions: http://www.euronews.com/2016/09/14/ask-juncker-live-interview-with-youtube-stars

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2016, 11:05:24 PM »
+6
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEndx2LG5aM</a>

RIP Paris

Bill Wilkins

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2016, 08:40:05 AM »
+4
Merkel ruining some of those most historical cities in the world? You don't say! I hope that cunt rots in hell.

For real though, that looks worse than Harlem & Oakland, CA.  :stonk:

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2016, 09:01:15 AM »
+3
There's always been a lot of dindus in Paris but streets looking like Mogadishu is a very recent development. Thanks, Frau Merkel.

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • wut
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Libertarian old White Chick United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2016, 07:36:27 PM »
+16

I think this is a pretty good summation of the current situation.