;

Author Topic: The Picture of Bore-ian Greg: The Doxxing of The Finn  (Read 95486 times)

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
Re: The Picture of Bore-ian Greg: The Doxxing of The Finn
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2013, 05:23:18 AM »
The best thing about this thread is its not Cis Scum doing it, so we won't get blue balls half way through when OP cissies out. Like a bitch. Because he's a bitch.

Dog-o-tron goes the distance.

And we have a way to go!

:stewart:
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

no frills

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 05:48:08 AM »
this is great, i cant wait to see what comes next  :nixon:

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 05:51:09 AM »
+1
And the wagon circling begins; free quotemine for the account impaired: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3484759&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=9878

Quote from: tetsman" post="418609960
this thread is getting offsite attention if you know what i mean i wonder what they think of the different posting franchises
:ultlibrage:
Quote from: serious gaylord" post="418611067
link brah
Here you go brah!
http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?action=post;topic=804.0
Quote from: Carrier" post="418611124
czech your pms
Oh they are PM'img each other about it!   :stewart:

And they are not happy!
Quote from: serious gaylord" post="418611067
link brah
Quote from: Carrier" post="418611124
czech your pms
Quote from: serious gaylord" post="418611400
AHAHAHAH OH MY GOD
Quote from: vaginal culture" post="418611504
Leave it yeah. I swear to god if this results in the new genders getting leaked I'm gonna hulk out,
Do you mean, chimp out?

I think your boys want to know what you're talking about!

Quote from: serious gaylord" post="418611584
oh they've been leaked already
Quote from: SuperHunBastard1690" post="418611623
Send me the link bhyo and also a fart startius update

Quote from: Jota" post="418611561
I had the most awkward "where are you really from?" conversation with a salesman at a mall kiosk today, when I skipped all the specifics and just said "My dad's parents are Indian."

His reply, with a dumb grin on his face: "Ah, my condolences."
"I'm sorry, I don't get what you mean?"
"My condolences," he says, making a wink-wink nudge-nudge gesture.
"Seriously, what's bad about having Indian parents?"
"My condolences."
Quote from: vaginal culture" post="418611583
Christ. I post in the same worlds largest troll free forum as an indian, and i am shaking with rage. Ugh, just..
Literally shaking.
Quote from: the sex ghost" post="418611733
thats a disappointing update tbh i was expecting big laughs but instead got people not getting pwm
Just wait.
Quote from: Jota" post="418611770
oh great another hoax perpetrated by a select group of The Finn's online shitposting friends
:lolno:
Quote from: SuperHunBastard1690" post="418611827
finn is protecting us because we are straight white cismales and he isn't really a nonce.
Quote from: Pissflaps" post="418611810
go on
pissflaps knows a lot but he's an actual brit and gives no fucks about finn
Quote from: SuperHunBastard1690" post="418611841
check yo pms
Quote from: Pissflaps" post="418611857
in it voted 5
Quote from: serious gaylord" post="418611921
They really dont 'get' anything do they ahaha.
So zany whacky monkey cheese dishwasher how could anyone "get" "it"? ahahaha
Quote from: SuperHunBastard1690" post="418611986
the whole offsite thing is mind bottling imo
:evola:
Quote from: Pissflaps" post="418612031
Has a small, skinny penis he calls “Little Greg”
:nixon:
Quote from: Hegav" post="418612048
Turns out that he didn't cross states to take pictures of an under-age goonette seductresses pannies? Fucked up, but true.
Quote from: Machinegunboyo" post="418612082
can a brotha get a link for the offsites, hoping to get recognised by some top forum agents
Quote from: Rape Culture Club" post="418612110
this explains the flurry of recent new posters imvho
Quote from: Total Meatlove" post="418612144
i've tried to think of what that offsite is and I can't understand it at all wtf
Quote from: Total Meatlove" post="418612156
the anti helldump? the wailing and gnashing of retards too cheap to buy back an account? pissflaps yospos coup attempt?
:lolno:
Quote from: Machinegunboyo" post="418612181
haha why does anyone giv a shit who some admin on an internet forum is me no understand
:q:
Quote from: Hegav" post="418612239
he hates.. social justice warriors???! more at 11
Quote from: Total Meatlove" post="418612258
:lol: if they're actually logging out of their accounts to look at this thread though
Quote from: tremendous homo" post="418612277
Hook a brotha up with a link and also a blowjob
Quote from: the sex ghost" post="418612299
cool offsite dudes: i once drank too much and posted shirtless pics in pwm and greg wanted to permaban me because hes a closet homophobe and bare male flesh makes him uncomfortable, pm me for the deets
:freud:
Quote from: Rape Culture Club" post="418612342
Dear offsite, Greg is a harmless kind soul and just about everything posted itt by him is hyperbole (except for the parts about his skinny dick, it skinny oh it mad skinny)
Quote from: NinjaSteve" post="418612571
ahahahah im doing 100 lols at the offsite thread about pwm

Quote from: Total Meatlove" post="418612654
You mean people don't log into four year old accounts with no posts to read the trollingest free forum on the interweb?

You mean people don't log into four year old accounts with no posts to read the trollingest free forum on the interweb?

Watch out if you have your account set to allow people to see you browsing:
Quote from: Hegav" post="418612616
hm there sure is a bunch of users i've never seen before!!
Quote from: NinjaSteve" post="418612679
i love how the offsite complains about pwm being mean to troons but has a thread dedicated to making fun of troons
:geithner: look how little I understand!
Quote from: Machinegunboyo" post="418612700
actully i think they lov it, theyre all about that, were all about that
Oh my god a smart one!
Quote from: NinjaSteve" post="418612717
hmmm sounds like we could all get along and be pals and posting allys against the troon invasion
And another!   :reagan:
Quote from: Total Meatlove" post="418612718
btw when finn finally wakes up from his drug induced haze on a piss soaked mattress in the back of idiot races van and stumbles into chuggos to get wifi he's going to be pissed that we're talking so much about offsites
Uh oh!  divorced daddy's gonna be pissed :(
Quote from: Dick Bitchwhistle" post="418612782
is shit going down?
YEP

Also lol this mocker doesn't know wtf, still doing the sjw jokery not realizing the 'pwm' thread is now on ozma-fat's radar and finn's gonna be pissed when he sobers up and lets go of his dick.  Oops!:
Quote from: Jota" post="418611009
Put simply: I am a white middle-class male in a very liberal and 'safe' first-world nation, New Zealand. I want to hear the personal views of people who live in the US (or other countries, but the USA is what I was thinking of specifically) but are black, or LGBT, or Muslim or atheist or middle-eastern or Jewish or whatever. I have zero experience with being discriminated against in any real way, I want an insight into what it's like and hopefully people will read this thread and learn how to put themselves in the shoes of others, maybe? Here in NZ the slightest form of discrimination causes national outrage, whereas in the states the media gives the impression that life is much harder for people who don't fall neatly into the white christian american stereotype.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2013, 06:46:06 AM »
That thread actually seems decent. Kind of surprised there hasn't been an uproar over it yet from GBS and D&D folks. Even GiP gets people running in to cry about someone using the word tranny.

Reminder that Finn doxxed HondaRider during that whole mess and even talked about pulling his info and calling him. Also said he'd like to stab everyone here and had some unkind words for us to boot. When you act like an asshole to people online sometimes they are assholes to you in return.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Libertarian Better dead than red United Statesian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2013, 07:11:35 AM »
Despite the begging for it not a one of those soccer faggots has the balls to post a link to here in that hug box thread because they know when daddy Finn wakes up he will come down on them like ozma with low blood sugar. Those fags are even weaker than fyad.  Sure they mock SJWs and shit, and I can appreciate that, but they only do it on Finn's terms, which means Ozma's terms, and they have to leave out names and shit to avoid trouble for the forums and its "new direction."

Fuck you pussies in pwn.  You ain't shit but Ozma's bitches. 

Pissflaps I'm especially embarrassed for you because I know you and your OK IRL and you try to be OK on SA but sometimes you leave your balls at home and suck mod/admin dick even when it tastes like shit.  I guess that's what $10 and a hugbox is worth to you.

I know, and even liked, a few of you other faggot sycophants but none of you are worth mentioning by name.  I'm sure you can tell who I am by now though.  Hi pwn fags.  Watch your protector crash and burn like eggplant wizard.   To fix SA we must make all of SA like GBS and EN and D&D and hit rock bottom.  Only then can the healing begin.

Oy
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2013, 07:16:01 AM »
+10
For all the shit they'll say about this place, we're allowed to post what we want and link to where we want without some social outcast like Woodchuck killing our account. The fact that you are all terrified to post a fucking link to another message board shows how sad that place is. You're grown men having to constantly tiptoe around trying not to upset guys with red and blue stars.

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Kinda patronizing and cunty
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2013, 07:37:42 AM »
if total meatwad does any more r'ing wit da p, i'm gonna be seasick

"carin' about da innernets in my own mancave"

edit: wait, is that tony danza's ho under a new name?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 07:38:54 AM by Fade to Vanilla »

Goddamnit E/N.

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2013, 08:05:52 AM »
+4
Hey pwm guys, you live in fear in a fucking attic hoping hoping the Germans don't notice you.
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2013, 08:43:37 AM »
+1
:dubya:
"Can I see 'N'?"

:say:
"SHOW ME...'N'!"

So we've seen Finn and his buds hate troons, who else do they hate?

What about Feminists? Ozma and her friends like EPW are big believers in feminism. Senior Woodchuck and other mods have become womyns' rights advocates over the years? What does Finn think of that?
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406027683
I will tear this system down and kill the roots but first someone made a rape joke on Twitter
:depressedlesbian:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406179185
Quote from: Scott Bakula" post="406179149
how do goons deal with gendered languages idgi
they dont deal with it they put on their big genderless pants and stomp around like fucking babies

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407288155
someone posted something in the terrible pyf quotes thread iirc and it literally had a single instance of the word bitch and dudes just cant handle that shit and they will TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT
:christina:: "Where's the report button? Mods? MODS?!"

Well now, a couple of ex LF posters are in that thread, so they probably draw the line at mocking those who believe in economic parity, right?
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405152049
there are so many fucked up teen communist anime obsessives I don't even know anymore, it's a whole fucking swath of socially stunted shut in revolutionaries, im so so so happy i was born & grew up when i did

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406027439
you have to read some Marx and then tweet about it, you are judged on condescension, sadbrains and references to anime
:geithner:

Why, it seems like they don't like ANY social justice warriors!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="404993605
I'm a revolutionary warrior who is going to crush capitalism and patriarchy but I'm going to start small, mostly by making a small 'tsk' noise under my breath every time Barry in Finance refers to his wife as "the old ball & chain". And also by writing 15,000 word blog posts about trans issues in Bioware games

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410945049
I didn't find gainful employment today nor did I look very hard at all but I did tut loudly when I heard my Mom laugh at an insensitive joke on the telly

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410945165
Employment is one of the tools the ruling banker elite use to crush revolutionary spirit. I will stoke the fires of Revolution by staying in my bedroom and devouring descartes and also the most abhorrent anime ever made. I will also check my google alert for the word "rape" 4,325 times a day.

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410945191
zhur won't be about to help zhurself when someone posts something that goes against the SJ Handbook and will get zhurself a probation, it will happen

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411144434
it was weird the wddp thread was full of enraged super progressive dudes who rode bikes everywhere and at locally grown produce but helldump was busting at the seams w. the word faggot etc and no one raged. social justice types are the worst thing on earth

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413683752
I know this is the Animaniacs thread but you do realize America was founded on genocide and slavery by cis males, correct?

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="414498263
maybe you should stop talking to people and living a human life w. social interaction and instead camp out in bed and autistically dissect everything around you into ACCEPTABLE WORDS and THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED ON EARTH (no in between) (because in between is where actual humans live actual lives)

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="414604714
also the social justice police started a cute little derail about how the word Eskimo is a racial slur. basically it's a losing fight against hordes of these useless fucks and I will eventually be overwhelmed by them but I will take as many of them as I can down with me

Shit, he's even casually...RACIST!
 :stonk:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="404836111
I'm so fucking hungry im going to chimp out

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="404937918
ok good because I'm chimping out all over the train

Said to shitpost thread star “a real peso shit”—he later probated him for 11 years this past May:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="404945588
mexicans are bad posters

- said on the train to Florida
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409667817
I seriously need to get away from these drunk obnoxious mexicans
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409668235
TRAIN LOUNGE CAR
INT. DAY

To my left, an old queen watching doris day on his laptop. he was assaulted by The Autism Family, who have since left the car.

table in front of me, 3 mexicans who are getting way too drunk way too fast and are blasting dogshit mexican music on a phone
:proc:

:madgoon:: "OZMA! OZMA!!!!!! PEOPLE ARE BEING OTHERED BY CISMALES!"
Oh, hit that report butan all you want. Turns out the only place those reports will go is into the pwm thread for Finn and his friends to mock. He's constantly posting reports and mocking them!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="408885501
funny mod drama today that I won't really go into but lmao a care crew actually compiled a spreadsheet of a mod's "infractions" and sent it to an admin thinking it would prove their point and ahahahaha the whole mod forum can't stop laughing

In fact he hates all sorts of oppressed people:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411177684
We are Here. We are Otherkin.

I'm Nala. 20 years old. Cis, vegan, multiracial, disabled, bisexual, demisexual, pagan, plural, catkin.

My preferred pronouns are: chim, cher, chimself, cherself, che, chi.

I am a lover of peace and freedom. Unfortunately we live in a world that aims to strip our freedoms away simply for being different. We live in a world where we are held captive under the oppression of the privileged elite.

We will not take it anymore. I am fighting for the justice we deserve. Check your privilege at the door.
utterly useless garbage generation, lol you're fucking 20 years old hahahaha burn it all down

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406614062
sorry but "transethnic" is the stupidest shit ever on earth and is nothing like being a transsexual

:freud: Actually, a lot of what he says is pretty funny, and in line with what we post here:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407004008
I genuinely laugh at future generations they are going to be pathetic fucking creatures

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406152155
in 2020 all teens are just going to combine & morph into a huge screaming doughy genderless toddler that shits itself constantly every time someone uses one of 10,000 banned words/hand gestures/nasal sounds

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="417162462
man reading reports from that Homestuck thread makes me angry, fuck i hate that shit so much
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="417162629
its a webcomic that is awful beyond description and has spawned an army of human garbage

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="417187062
homestuck is some human filth, I think of the Terminator scene where tank treads are just crushing human skulls and I hope that every one of those skulls is a homestuck fan, you hear me Botswana you 16 year old moron
:reagan:

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411348867
I think of the parents. Imagine you start a family and put all you can into it and 15 years later your baby boy is a 300 pound bag of shit drawing Sonic fucking Mario all day long

Why, it would seem he hates goons in general!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409321650
3 page thread in anime forum that I just read, it's brain cancer and they mostly acknowledge it but all still watch it, I want to go Paulie Walnuts on all of them, I seriously am getting too old and grouchy to be on the internet as much as I am. I need to get remarried.

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405930019
I still can't get over goons paying pillowpants money to use excel
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405930767
it makes me laugh so much but good on him for fleecing idiots

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407775421
It's not bad at all, at least old classic MST3k from the early/mid 90's, but just like a lot of things that were slightly nerdy but still harmless & enjoyable, when you add goony goons to the mix you will just assume it must be the worst shit

What about the valuable Let’s Play customer base?
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="416451253
If You Care About Anything Video Game You Are Useless Human Shit
:bieber:

For a guy who's pretty  :swanson: you'd think he'd WANT to make SA better. Deep down he even knows it.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413654179
also I've closed 2 GBS threads today full of the worst type of care posters. Anyone make jokes anymore? anyone at all?
:jesse:
THEN FUCKING FIX IT YOU IDIOT! YOU HAVE THE POWER! YOU'VE HAD IT ALL ALONG DOROTHY!!!
:dinorage: -me after reading that comment from Finn

I mean, shit, Greg hates Internet Arguing Tropes as much as I do:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413434012
the poster before him said it but he edited his post

the Really?? thing is a meme at this point, I wish I could compile a list of users who have ever used it and mass ban them all

His hatred of goons extends to his fellow mods. He once admitted that he'd never hang out with most of them, why despite both living on the outskirts of Manhattan, and working only blocks apart, I’ve seen no evidence of Michael Charles “Senior Woodchuck” Pullman and Greg “The Finn”  hanging out. I wonder why? The certainly have some nerdy interests that coincide.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406201590
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2872710&userid=167055
hahahahahaha any any ANY kind of "open letter" post makes piss & shit explode from my body non-stop

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410226624
Quote from: Timbers Jim" post="410226534
Quote from: pissy smelliott" post="410226521
Quote from: Timbers Jim" post="410226497
Quote from: vaginal culture" post="410226476
someone find all the old posts where some pwm dude would make eye contact with a girl on the bus then post about it here mmm i do give a rats ass
that was gbs moderator senor woodchuck and he smelled her hair OP
0 comments
it was a great tale, a duck tale you could say
leave it please

-About a post mentioning Ducktales in The Football Funhouse:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="412048125
it's the context that fucking does my head in, in literally 8 years of posting in football threads god damn fucking Duck Tales has never come up and if it did and someone had intimate factoids about Duck Tales I would verbally abuse them

Oh

Sometimes Finn can’t even circle the wagons for a fellow former mod:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="414369183
Quote from: Timbers Jim" post="414369036
it's cool that when grover was a mod or whatever we couldnt mock him but now finn is like "damn this dudes hosue is fairly fucked up, didnt notice that before"
I dont give a fuck about his house tbh I hate him and always did because hes an unapologetic weapons manufacturer piece of shit

And most damming of all, for our many friends in Upside-Down Land here on the forums, Finn hates...Australians. Like has an unreasoning hatred of them:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="414707324
lol australia is literally an island full of retards
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="414707332
actually aborigines are cool, white people ruined that place
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="417555183
australians are a vile subhuman race
:roddy:

In the next post, we'll look at Greg's lonely sad life. In the meantime, I sure hope any disgruntled former pwn posters don't come in here and rip on Greg!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="416237789
someone who posts in this forum and enjoys it because I try hard to make it quality turning around and making lame burns on an offsite to try and fit in is a cunt of the highest order

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406829391
im gonna smoke tons of weed play cs and jerk my dick.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry United Statesian Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2013, 08:43:50 AM »
All quiet on the....
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »
This is pretty much the most surprising Doxx I've seen so far. SJW:s being pedos and subhuman filth is never a stretch, but an admin on the Something Awful hugbox being a misogynist/racist and all that good shit? Daymn.

Finn, please use your administrator position for something good and purge the forums of Ozma's faggot squadron. I know you can do it, tia.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »
 :coolmad:

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2013, 09:30:01 AM »
so ... normal

yet so spineless

I am but a shadowy reflection of you. It would take only a backbone to make you like me.
:say:

Goddamnit E/N.

Mullah Omar

• Cishet White Male
  • Waffen SS
  • Amir al Mumineen
  • Awards Swear on me mum m8 Fascist Commie Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2013, 10:08:55 AM »
+2
Make Finn the only D&D moderator.

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2013, 10:11:33 AM »
This is pretty much the most surprising Doxx I've seen so far. SJW:s being pedos and subhuman filth is never a stretch, but an admin on the Something Awful hugbox being a misogynist/racist and all that good shit? Daymn.

Finn, please use your administrator position for something good and purge the forums of Ozma's faggot squadron. I know you can do it, tia.

No no no no see he was just posting in this one thread and he didn't capitalize words and he typed ridiculous hyperbole statements like laughing until piss and shit comes out of his body, those were just his ironic statements he was being a TV character like Stephen Colbert!

Fade to Vanilla

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
so is daft punk gonna appear in pwm then?  groovy

Goddamnit E/N.

I fucking hate goons

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2013, 10:22:35 AM »
+3
Not done reading Dog Tron's second part, but um this guy seems kind of cool?

Whatever

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2013, 10:29:37 AM »
+4
Seems like a decent guy. If only he would change what's wrong with the site then.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2013, 10:38:29 AM »

True story, I started to think so too. Til I read the part where he doxxed Honda in that thread.

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator Classicist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Rethuglikkkan United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2013, 10:40:48 AM »
Outstanding work so far Dogg

The best thing about this thread is its not Cis Scum doing it, so we won't get blue balls half way through when OP cissies out. Like a bitch. Because he's a bitch.

Yeah this time I was told I wanted to go too far and too personal so thanks for creating faggot pointless drama you whiny cunt

True story, I started to think so too. Til I read the part where he doxxed Honda in that thread.

See for me it was the opposite, as I started the doxxing in a completely different place as we'll see tonight.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:42:02 AM by cis scum »

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2013, 10:47:11 AM »

I still think honda didn't do anything wrong. Junkies are going to junkie until they fucking die.  :jesse:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2013, 11:20:43 AM »

I still think honda didn't do anything wrong. Junkies are going to junkie until they fucking die.  :jesse:
Troof
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Peak Nigger

• Unperson
  • Cosmonauts
  • nothing less than feces
  • Awards Great War Plane Fancier Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting. stormfront Californian Rethuglikkkan
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2013, 11:56:30 AM »
So the only revelation here is that he isn't a pedo? Because all I see is a bunch of post logs that I couldn't give less of a fuck about.
Fear is the foundation of goon.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2013, 12:09:22 PM »
So the only revelation here is that he isn't a pedo? Because all I see is a bunch of post logs that I couldn't give less of a fuck about.

Not every doxx is gonna have a Kali Lowe style dark secret. Sometimes the point is just to show how they really are as opposed to what people think they are.

Having said that...

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2013, 12:09:33 PM »
+1
"Show me 'G'!"
DING

One G

So we've seen the online world of The Finn, let's see what his offline life is like. Greg lives alone in a studio apartment in a commuter town. Tuesday-Friday he takes the Metro North into work at 7am in Manhattan. He works a dull, unfulfilling cubicle job in publishing (though he's been unable to get Woodchuck any work, "Sorry Michael, we're still full up").

Greg got into this by having worked in the past in a pretty cool job in an Art/Publishing company. The kind of thing where you hobnobbed with the art world in Manhattan and LA, went to swank parties, gallery openings, etc. Perhaps he got some connections to get that job from his gay great uncle who lived in Provincetown til he died in the mid 90s. Young Greg and the family used to visit him, and years before he had worked for several galleries in NYC.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="417941857
lol when i had my job w. the art gallery/publisher we'd go to Art Expo NY and LA and the difference in union crews was insane. everyone in LA is fucking useless

He worked his way up pretty high in that industry, but left because he hated the people.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407507693
reminder that my best/favorite job was operations manager for an art gallery/publisher brap would have a field day w. this info

He segued into a publishing/information firm where he's been for 10 years, even making it through a big merger. It's a pretty sweet job, if boring...the pay is good, he only has to go in 4 days:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409267640
I'm off on Mondays!!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413553416
all my weekends are 3 day weekends

For awhile he could even work from home, til a coworker ruined it for everyone:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405121280
its great because he left early and lied about it a lot and abused all the privileges we share but the consequences are we lose working from home and now have to sign in or some shit, lmao i need to figure my shit out

But he's starting to get restless. Having gone through a rough year relationshipwise, Greg starts to have some work related issues this past spring and decides to make a change.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413016862
I think I've made the decision to apply for a diff position within the company, I feel like I have a fairly good chance at it and it's time, the last 2 weeks have been really hard for me and I've literally gotten sick from anxiety and stress. I feel bad for the few co-workers I have left in this group but I have to change things or I won't see 40

He applied for  easier job, a sight demotion.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413022554
Quote from: Bea Nanner" post="413022520
is this a lateral move or a vertical one?
slightly vertical but its more about not dying from a stress related heart attack before 2014

He pinned all his hopes on it.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413131264
I really want this new job
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413137187
also today sucks and i need this change to happen or im gonna go mental
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413142018
interview tomm at 10. greg is nervously tugging at his collar irl

He did several interviews and did quite well. So well in fact, that they offered him a new, exciting job in a growth position where he could really make himself known and change his destiny! But,
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413277150
i fucking hate my life
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413277375
im also not taking that new position
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413277604
there were 2, one of them would have made a lot more but im underqualified, the other is similar money with all these "yet to be decided" responsibilities and in thinking about it I'd rather try harder where I am, which I haven't been doing, instead. I'm also furiously angry at everything all the time and can't be fucking bothered anymore

Yep, in the end he just decided to stay in his current job. He then had to slink upstairs and tell his bosses he couldn't handle the change.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413352223
I have to go up and tell this woman I've decided not to take the new position and to stay in my current one and I'm bricking it lmao I just went upstairs walked around and came back down
:myecred:

His company announced possible layoffs, and he saw that as a better solution:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="418046093
there's a little part of me that does hope that a layoff would happen so i could just be like fuck it for a year and travel around meeting good lads, going to shows and doing drugs
:obammy:

How about his home life? Surely his leisure must be better. Greg does have some hobbies. There's photography, but he kinda gave up on it. He always talks about getting into it again, but never does.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="418458318
i took hundreds of pics of nyc street art but they're all on my fb which I closed down. i should rehost them somewhere

Last year he decided to get back into the exciting world of painting miniatures:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407188077
where me nigga bhyo at

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407459463
no I mean I just wanted to have it there when I'm ready to start, im just not in the mood right now, im incredibly moody and easily frustrated and thats not really conducive to working with tiny bits of resin
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="407459523
no it's just a bit of blown up building and a few figures, no more than an excuse to work with some scale models again, something ive literally enjoyed since childhood
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="412274992
warhammer yes, I bought some nice verlinden stuff that I've been a fan of forever, doing a nice small diorama w a building piece & figures, 1/35 scale
:unparsons:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406182776
reminder that I painted little space army men as my marriage crumbled around me. Please use your shift key everyone. also google ron paul.
:parsons:

Greg fills his time with a couple of other pursuits:
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405860708
jesus fuck im high
Pot
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410696284
i roll awful terrible joints which is another reason i need to change my smoke game

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405167610
no i love rolling joints, i have a shitload of papers, including flavored ones, hemp, etc

and I don't have any fucking weed so why are we discussing this again argh move on
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410696909
yeah I've always been a bowl smoker
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410696923
the spliff thing is totally new to me, tobacco in a joint what, but im finding that i love it

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405814342
thing done. will pick up fat sack later tonight. i dont know his name.

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405814372
Quote from: Hardfl1p" post="405814352
nice book
its my weed thing, miss the old venom album I did all my weeding on as a gay teen

He really likes pot.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405808843
off out to buy a bong & new grinder
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406065779
*walks in front door* lads im going to smoke weed & watch film called Paul, will prob then play fifa & fall asleep see you lads tomm *walks back out front door*

I mean, REALLY likes it
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413587430
need a fat sack pronto tho and me m8 is still dry argh
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413588410
argh gonna be until the end of the week. i got bugs crawling on me man
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413587624
still contemplating a micro grow box but there's a lot of things that could go awry and i dont want to risk things like A Place To Live and My Job on a little bit of weed i could just buy

He owns a Vapor Genie
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="410696488
get a vaporgenie, I have to replace mine

Heck, he's even turning his parents onto pot!
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409903329
I explained the vaporization process to my mom over pancakes at ihop this morning
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="409903492
both my parents would greatly benefit but neither have ever smoked once, it's a shame
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411788652
"If you are sure the weed you get is safe I'd like to try it with you if you don't mind, cross that off my bucket list." That. Is. A. Text. From. My. Mom.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411789196
lol I'm going to pack a bowl and then pass it to my Mom how the fuck
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="411789428
"puff puff pass nigga this shit aint a charity" - Greg's mom, aged 62
:stare:

Greg also has another way to pass the time, one he hasn't shared with is parents (yet).
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405158788
also lmao I instantly fell asleep after that crusher wank last night, im a cool & successful adult
Masturbation
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="413318337
i can't stop wanking
-
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405019127
I wanked twice again yesterday, I have v high horney levels
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405152244
im about to have an absolutely crushing wank and then play fifa
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405152536
K TIME TO J/O TO SOME T. P.

Yep, he really likes to beat off. And post about it.
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405726809
my horney levels are ridic tbh prob gonna be another Dual Crippler Sesh today
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405932991
I love jacking off
Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406424352
I'm going to drink beer & jerk off later

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="405173344
my couch is banana yellow and I fuck it senseless
:jc:

So how does a man become so pozzed? Was he always this way? Nope. In fact, next you'll see how Greg had a great childhood and great life and tanked it to become this shell of a man.

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="403907913
reminder that when pwm started I was still married to & living with a pretty girl. fun times imo.

Quote from: T. Finninho" post="406505219
reminder that my ex wife is happily remarried and i was drunk all weekend