;

Author Topic: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)  (Read 40813 times)

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
Re: Clayton Bigsby's Front Porch (the place for discussin' colored folks)
« Reply #775 on: April 19, 2017, 06:16:59 AM »
+5
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-rampage-suspect-who-shot-dead-3-wanted-to-kill-as-many-people-as-possible-police-say.html

"Fresno shooting rampage: Suspect who shot dead 3 wanted to kill as many people as possible, police say"

"Police do not think the shooting spree was tied to terrorism and was "solely based on race" as all the victims were white males.

Muhammad went by the nickname "Black Jesus" and has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page."

NoI nigger goes on specifically racist shooting rampage, kills 3 white men. Shouted Allah Akbar and declared he was doing it because he hated white people. Headline mysteriously does not mention it. Zero mention of the word "hate"or "racism". Chances of hate crime charges? About as much as for that tard kid who got tortured by a bunch of cracked out nigger gangbangers as they vomited out their racial hatred at him for being white, so none.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #776 on: April 19, 2017, 07:15:24 AM »
+4
According to the Police Press Conference, his last meal was a 20 piece McNuggets with a Large Fries.

This is pretty much exactly what i would choose as a death row last meal

:aran:
Get rid of the notion that an eleven year old cannot be stronger than you, I had a kid of similar age do this to be when I was 16 and your size. I'm pretty sure he was stronger than me, this kid is almost certainly stronger than you.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #777 on: April 19, 2017, 07:42:46 AM »
+8
According to the Police Press Conference, his last meal was a 20 piece McNuggets with a Large Fries.

This is pretty much exactly what i would choose as a death row last meal

:aran:

No, he's right. How would you rather go to the chair: full of freshly-renewed regret and desperation over all the finest joys and pleasures you'll never experience again? Or full of self-loathing and disgust and wanting to die?

Französisch

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards You can't know! Grenouille Generation Identitaire
    • Awards
« Reply #778 on: April 19, 2017, 08:01:56 AM »
+6
There should be enforced fasting before executions, instead of giving them last meals, if only for the people who have to take care of their disgusting carcasses once it's done. "Hey let's fill this guy we're about to kill full of food, it's not really an execution without the criminal voiding his bowels all over the place as a last fuck you to the world". I get that the "last meal" thing is traditional and about giving the condemned a literal last taste of life as a form of mercy, but it's dumb on purely technical grounds. Force them to wear death diapers as humiliation imo. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:04:08 AM by Französisch »

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #779 on: April 19, 2017, 10:31:16 AM »
+1
That "dark white skin" image is fake you dolts
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #780 on: April 19, 2017, 10:32:54 AM »
+1
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/fresno-shooting-rampage-suspect-who-shot-dead-3-wanted-to-kill-as-many-people-as-possible-police-say.html

"Fresno shooting rampage: Suspect who shot dead 3 wanted to kill as many people as possible, police say"

"Police do not think the shooting spree was tied to terrorism and was "solely based on race" as all the victims were white males.

Muhammad went by the nickname "Black Jesus" and has made posts against white people and the government on his Facebook page."

NoI nigger goes on specifically racist shooting rampage, kills 3 white men. Shouted Allah Akbar and declared he was doing it because he hated white people. Headline mysteriously does not mention it. Zero mention of the word "hate"or "racism". Chances of hate crime charges? About as much as for that tard kid who got tortured by a bunch of cracked out nigger gangbangers as they vomited out their racial hatred at him for being white, so none.

I saw MSNBC reporting that he was motivated by anti-white sentiment and specifically sought to kill whites.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #781 on: April 19, 2017, 11:50:59 AM »
+4
I saw MSNBC reporting that he was motivated by anti-white sentiment and specifically sought to kill whites.

THANKS NRA

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #782 on: April 19, 2017, 01:12:42 PM »
+11
There should be enforced fasting before executions, instead of giving them last meals, if only for the people who have to take care of their disgusting carcasses once it's done. "Hey let's fill this guy we're about to kill full of food, it's not really an execution without the criminal voiding his bowels all over the place as a last fuck you to the world". I get that the "last meal" thing is traditional and about giving the condemned a literal last taste of life as a form of mercy, but it's dumb on purely technical grounds. Force them to wear death diapers as humiliation imo.

We should bring back the electric chair and force feed condemned men big handfulls of unpopped popcorn kernels right before the switch is thrown.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #783 on: April 19, 2017, 05:38:45 PM »
+4
I heard the same thing on NPR. What's happening? Why are they telling the truth?

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #784 on: April 19, 2017, 07:54:08 PM »
+1
I heard the same thing on NPR. What's happening? Why are they telling the truth?

We are through the looking glass, people.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #785 on: April 19, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »
+7
IMO, it's a bad thing.  It means that they don't think there are any consequences whatsoever to talk about white genocide.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: April 19, 2017, 10:35:27 PM »
+9

Haha one was antifa:

Almost starting to feel sorry for them (not really)

professional lurker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: April 19, 2017, 10:38:00 PM »
+3

Haha one was antifa:

lol
"I'm really boring. My current hobbies right now are playing Animal Crossing on the DS and... I dunno, I did a bit of knitting last night for the first time in months after boy broke up with me over the phone (I can only cast on and knit stitch though). I surf the internet like every other person in the entire fucking world. I constantly have ideas that I never follow through on. I want to be a nurse someday. I want to drive. I nearly got my licence a few years ago but blacked out at the wheel due to my (90% now-cured) anorexia and haven't driven since."

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: April 19, 2017, 10:56:17 PM »
+20
Damn, I wonder how his wife's boyfriend is taking it

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: April 19, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »

Haha one was antifa:

like pottery
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #790 on: April 20, 2017, 12:35:51 AM »
+4
Damn, I wonder how his wife's boyfriend is taking it

mot

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: April 20, 2017, 09:54:55 AM »
+1
Haha one was antifa:

Kinda like this story I just saw:

Well that's fucking awful, but wait:

:tom: glad to see this didn't slow your activism down one bit

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: April 20, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »
+2
Weird how all these corrupt pharmacists are hanging out in bars drugging and raping college girls instead of just getting high off their own supply.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: April 28, 2017, 07:01:37 PM »
+2
https://creators.vice.com/en_us/article/myles-loftin-joyful-photos-confront-media-bias-against-black-male-teens

I like how they try and say that its just WHITE PEOPLE BEING MEAN that makes them fearful of blacks, completely skipping the very real reality that is any black male wearing brightly colored clothes/noserings/hugging/laying close to one another will get the fuck beat out of them/killed by their fellow blacks.  The reason you don't see a lot of black teens looking like this when you search for them in Google is because you can't in an all black area for your own safety

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: April 28, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »
+1
The Lollipop Killahs