;

Author Topic: The Fake News 'Crisis'!  (Read 14075 times)

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: The Fake News 'Crisis'!
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2016, 09:32:31 PM »
+9
This is the best. Let them keep doing this. Let the never learn. Let them keep fucking up. The MSM rep has been plummeting for YEARS and its getting worse and worse.

Where's that George Carlin Shellshocked skit that involves nothing but him showing that the establishment just renames words in order to hide problems.

These fucks are Lucky Carlin is dead. I think he would have torn the throat out of several reporters.

Also his entire skit would be "YOU'RE ALL FUCKING PUSSIES. YOU FUCKING COWARDLY WEEPING CUNTS."

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2016, 11:25:17 PM »
+8
Google and facebook have already shown that they can't be trusted with this, they were actively suppressing pro Trump/anti Hillary trends and searches months ago.  That's literally the reason I got off my apathy towards this election.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Sit upon thy spiky steed for glorious crusade!
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2016, 12:33:38 AM »
+7
LOL
The mainstream media are going wild circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites – and the list includes established news sites like WND, Zero Hedge, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire and Project Veritas – but WND has found a leftist, Trump-bashing assistant professor in Massachusetts who specialized in “fat studies” is behind the effort to target and discredit legitimate news organizations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-18/meet-leftist-professor-who-wrote-hit-list-fake-news-sites

The Goon Patroon

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2016, 11:48:33 AM »
+3
LOL
The mainstream media are going wild circulating a viral list of so-called “fake news” websites – and the list includes established news sites like WND, Zero Hedge, Breitbart, Red State, the Daily Wire and Project Veritas – but WND has found a leftist, Trump-bashing assistant professor in Massachusetts who specialized in “fat studies” is behind the effort to target and discredit legitimate news organizations.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-18/meet-leftist-professor-who-wrote-hit-list-fake-news-sites
"Fat Studies"

:tom:

Just pull the plug already, let's just start anew in a cave somewhere.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
+11
Cuckaberg's 7 point plan to tackle 'fake news' on Facebook...
- Stronger detection. The most important thing we can do is improve our ability to classify misinformation. This means better technical systems to detect what people will flag as false before they do it themselves.

- Easy reporting. Making it much easier for people to report stories as fake will help us catch more misinformation faster.

- Third party verification. There are many respected fact checking organizations and, while we have reached out to some, we plan to learn from many more.

- Warnings. We are exploring labeling stories that have been flagged as false by third parties or our community, and showing warnings when people read or share them.

- Related articles quality. We are raising the bar for stories that appear in related articles under links in News Feed.

- Disrupting fake news economics. A lot of misinformation is driven by financially motivated spam. We're looking into disrupting the economics with ads policies like the one we announced earlier this week, and better ad farm detection.

- Listening. We will continue to work with journalists and others in the news industry to get their input, in particular, to better understand their fact checking systems and learn from them.

Direct government regulation of the internet failed, so now they outsourced it to tax dodging companies instead.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2016, 11:31:39 AM »
+17
Wow, that's really disgusting - and also like clockwork there's the "fact checking".

This is a congress of several things from the election cycle (that didn't work for them, but I digress): the left's obsession with "fact checking" through mouthpieces they own or control, "work[ing] with journalists and others in the news industry to get their input" even though they're hated by literally everyone now AND are thoroughly discredited thanks to stuff like Wikileaks and their own behavior, and meddling by tech companies who donate to liberal Democrat politicians in an attempt to control what normies see online.

Fuck each and every part of this.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2016, 11:38:38 AM »
What search engine should I use instead of google guys?

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »
+8
What search engine should I use instead of google guys?
duckduckgo

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2016, 02:22:54 PM »
+11
Cuckaberg's 7 point plan to tackle 'fake news' on Facebook...
- Listening. We will continue to work with journalists and others in the news industry to get their input, in particular, to better understand their fact checking systems and learn from them.

LOL. Its almost like a very recent event in America didn't show that journalists are really fucking biased and like to suppress information they don't agree with.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2016, 03:03:47 PM »
+18
It's pretty rich to read Buzzfeed articles hand-wringing over the proliferation of fake news. 

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2016, 07:57:40 PM »
+11
Who will be fact checking the fact checkers???

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2016, 08:13:30 AM »
+4
Who will be fact checking the fact checkers???

Whomever watches the Watchmen.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:30 AM »
Okay, so I deleted my two Twitter accounts and now I deleted my two Facebook accounts.    What's next? 

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Boy Scout Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2016, 08:51:47 AM »
+28
delete your sose account

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Generation Identitaire Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2016, 09:30:56 AM »
+15
Okay, so I deleted my two Twitter accounts and now I deleted my two Facebook accounts.    What's next? 

Go into your windows folder and delete the system folder.

kornbeef

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! TNE Veteran old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Boy Scout Sasstronaut cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2016, 02:21:50 PM »
+6
serious post: register at gab.ai

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2016, 11:50:02 AM »
+14
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/surprise-cnn-makes-a-false-claim-and-press-picks-it-up/#ixzz4QkrosoZR

CNN made a false claim Monday afternoon and various journalists ran wild with it.

It all started with a segment on CNN’s The Lead which quoted prominent white nationalist figure Richard Spencer as wondering if Jews were actually people. CNN host Jim Sciutto said, “of Jews Spencer said, ‘one wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem.'”

“That is an alt right leader Richard Spencer talking about Jews,” Sciutto added. CNN then had a panel with RealClearPolitics’ Rebecca Berg and The Boston Globe’s Matt Viser with the chyron “ALT-RIGHT FOUNDER QUESTIONS IF JEWS ARE PEOPLE.”

Except, Spencer did not make those remarks about Jews and was instead talking about political consultants on television.

Fake news indeed.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2016, 06:25:14 PM »
+3
Fake News you say?

https://twitter.com/AlabedBana Are we really led to believe that this is real a real 7 year old girl, because "she" is verified by twitter? Definitely some shenanigans going on here.

Or what about this from the CIA backed rebels?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38066791

lol

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2016, 07:13:39 PM »
+11
Remember when the I love cock more thanpowers that bedoes paraded around a bunch of Kuwaiti kids so they can whip up enough sentiment to execute Operation Desert Storm 25 years ago?  The Democrats and the lying, kiking media just tried to pull the same thing with Syria and it's not working fortunately.

Dave Hedgehog

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
    • Awards

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2016, 12:13:48 PM »
+4
Where were these people when Russia was actually our arch enemy?

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2016, 12:15:58 PM »
+12
Somewhere sucking comrade cock hard af, that's where
rofl I have a sig

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2016, 05:13:26 PM »
+1
Remember when the I love cock more thanpowers that bedoes paraded around a bunch of Kuwaiti kids so they can whip up enough sentiment to execute Operation Desert Storm 25 years ago?  The Democrats and the lying, kiking media just tried to pull the same thing with Syria and it's not working fortunately.

TBF we didn't need that shit to go to war.  Raping Saddam in the ass was the right thing to do.

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2016, 05:22:03 PM »
+3

TBF we didn't need that shit to go to war.  Raping Saddam in the ass was the right thing to do.

For who?  The Saudis?  The Iranians?  The islamic extremists he regularly tortured and killed?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »
+7

For who?  The Saudis?  The Iranians?  The islamic extremists he regularly tortured and killed?

For the Iraqi people, that's who. Their existence now is so much more peaceful and prosperous than it was under Sadd....oh wait. Never mind.