;

Author Topic: #Pizzagate is real  (Read 23998 times)

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Jew
    • Awards
#Pizzagate is real
« on: December 02, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »
+16
https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1450608

If #Pizzagate is not real, then we have to believe that: (v/pizzagate)

John Podesta is just a foodie, he loves pizza and pasta and talk about it all the time

Podesta loves pizza so much that he draws "pizza-related" maps so he doesn't forget where are his favourite pizzerias.

Podesta also loves hot dogs, and he dreams about opening a hotdog stand in Hawaii.

People play dominoes on pizza and pasta, but it's difficult to decide which one is better

Marina Abramovic was just inviting Tony Podesta to a normal dinner at her place. She called Spirit Cooking like an inside joke, because of the strange and satanic shit she's been doing all her life.

Marina Abramovic is not a satanist, she's a lovely lady in real life, the bizarre shit she does is just her artistic self.

Tony Podesta is a lovely guy who happens to have a strange taste for art. He likes some disturbing pieces of art, and that's all.

James Alefantis is just a family restaurant owner who happens to have a very dark sense of humor and also a strange taste for art, based on the artists he invite to his family restaurant. He just like to post photos of lovely kids and babies, and make very dark comments. His followers also have that dark sense of humor and they just have a good time.

It's perfectly normal to "really want a pizza for an hour." Next time you go to the pizzeria you can order "2 hours of pizza".

James Alefantis love chicken so much he accidently post a man holding a baby , instead of him eating chicken ...#chickenlover

Price of chicken is high , that's why its a sacrifice to give one to the puppy name Moloch. Moloch here is NOT the name of a god associated with child sacrifice. He's really talking about Chicken.

The Majestic Ape is just a creepy artist (not a cryptopedo/satanist at all), and that is totally appropriate for a "family restaurant" like Comet Ping Pong. Bring your kids there to play some ping pong. Also they have a very creepy painting on the wall, just don't let your kids see that, they may have nightmares.

The pedo symbolism in Sex Stains video and Besta Pizza is just a coincidence.

Podesta also bought pillows and forgot them in someone else's home. This person was getting a hard time finding the pillows in her home, because pillows are very small and hard to find, I guess.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: #Pizzagate is real
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 02:18:59 PM »
+32
Two hours of pizza is nothing. When I was a kid my Little League coach would take us all out for pizza after the game and it was unlimited pizza and bread sticks for an hour or two or whatever. There's nothing sinister about it even though I always felt groggy afterward and my asshole was sore.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 03:45:58 PM »
+13
I think Abramovic is a red herring. She's weird and creepy, yes. But she's been very, very publicly weird and creepy for decades as a high-profile performance artist. Public and private perversion rarely mix. If she's actually a depraved psycho who chose to "hide in plain sight" by acting in a shocking and disturbing manner, that would make her pretty much a unicum in the field.

On the other side, I'm pretty much on board with the idea that the Podesta brothers and the pizzeria dude were talking in code, and that the reason they were talking in code was because the subject was something strongly illicit.

I am much, much less confident, but still willing to believe, that kiddy fiddling was the subject being talked about. I say less because most of the code talk and weird arrangements could just as easily hide good old hookers & drugs orgies, or even various illegal meetings with wealthy donors / foreign agents / etc. Also, pizza being a 4chan meme for pedoshit is probably a coincidence - these dudes are a bit old for /b/tards, and there aren't many establishments less likely to attract attention than a pizzeria so it's a perfectly reasonable cover-up choice.

The strongest evidence (in a probabilistic sense, not in a legal sense) is the logo stuff. Having one establishment with a vaguely-abstract symbol resembling a pedo marker could very easily be a coincidence, even if it's kind of a strange shape for a pizza logo. But having two such establishments, located in front of each other, separately adopt a vaguely-boy-fucker coded symbol and a vaguely-girl-fucker coded symbol ranks as "damn weird coincidence". I know that damn weird coincidences happen all the time (ctrl-F for "plead"), but if I put myself in the strongest bluepill mood I can, this still doesn't look like randomness or hilariously bad luck.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 03:52:44 PM »
+6
Pedosta
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 04:06:25 PM »
+10
It's completely normal for grown men to have dozens of paintings like this in their house:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 04:13:20 PM »
+8

POST FRANK

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Ambien posting Jesuit Drinkin' and Postin' Fucked a lesbian
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 04:18:16 PM »
+9
would you people shut the fuck up i dont want the illuminati tracking this forum down and disappearing all of us

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 04:24:53 PM »
+2
It's completely normal for grown men to have dozens of paintings like this in their house:

Please tell me you're joking and this isn't real?
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 05:48:49 PM »
+13
The strongest evidence (in a probabilistic sense, not in a legal sense) is the logo stuff. Having one establishment with a vaguely-abstract symbol resembling a pedo marker could very easily be a coincidence, even if it's kind of a strange shape for a pizza logo. But having two such establishments, located in front of each other, separately adopt a vaguely-boy-fucker coded symbol and a vaguely-girl-fucker coded symbol ranks as "damn weird coincidence". I know that damn weird coincidences happen all the time (ctrl-F for "plead"), but if I put myself in the strongest bluepill mood I can, this still doesn't look like randomness or hilariously bad luck.

It's not just two. Somebody found out Nancy Pelosi owns a place called "Goat Hill Pizza" in San Francisco that supposedly has some of the same kind of "really, really odd coincidence" logo and pizza-related shenanigans going on.

It's real and that's not the worst of it.

Podesta has at least one sculpture in his house based on the pose Jeffrey Dahmer would leave his victims in. Because "art", you see.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2016, 06:34:54 PM »
+8
There's also this

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2016, 06:52:42 PM »
+5
>Bithynians
>Greek

:lolno:

Also getting sick and tired of the EVERYONE WAS A GENDERFLUID OMNISEXUAL IN ENLIGHTENED GRECOROMAN TIMES meme.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2016, 07:47:41 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPIclyanjg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPIclyanjg</a>
I've heard rumors that the British version of the CIA(and the CIA for that matter) would record people banging underage girls and record it to blackmail them later with it. I heard that back in 08 I think.
:alex:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous 420 Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2016, 09:42:15 PM »
+13
I get such a hate boner out of imagining the Brothers Molesta being gassed to death (Especially the thought of them desperately trying to claw their way through concrete walls a la the gas chamber Jews in the Holocaust) for their collective crimes against our nation and humanity.

I just wanted to live a normal life.  Have a wife and kids, be a father.  But then my other side tells me that I want to get breast and butt implants and get a job working as a plus size model for Victoria's Secret.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2016, 10:09:26 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPIclyanjg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjPIclyanjg</a>
I've heard rumors that the British version of the CIA(and the CIA for that matter) would record people banging underage girls and record it to blackmail them later with it. I heard that back in 08 I think.

This is a very old intel trick, and it's not limited to underaged partners. Why do you think homos were always excluded (theoretically) from top secret clearances? Because they were easily compromised since fags doing what fags do was shunned in polite society, evidence of faggotry could be used to blackmail people. Some with recording dudes plowing hookers while married. It's all leverage.

I've always suspected that pedophilia is an open secret amongst the elite and the reason you never really see any of these people stray too far out of line is because they know they can be destroyed by other members of that circle who have enough info to make their lives a living hell. I'm sure the pizzagate info was never, ever supposed to have seen the light of day but some hero or heroes did the needful and put these niggas on front street.

ZeitGoonst

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2016, 10:27:28 PM »
+9

This is a very old intel trick, and it's not limited to underaged partners. Why do you think homos were always excluded (theoretically) from top secret clearances? Because they were easily compromised since fags doing what fags do was shunned in polite society, evidence of faggotry could be used to blackmail people. Some with recording dudes plowing hookers while married. It's all leverage.

I've always suspected that pedophilia is an open secret amongst the elite and the reason you never really see any of these people stray too far out of line is because they know they can be destroyed by other members of that circle who have enough info to make their lives a living hell. I'm sure the pizzagate info was never, ever supposed to have seen the light of day but some hero or heroes did the needful and put these niggas on front street.

This would also explain why so many people at all levels on the left and right were flipping their shit over Trump.

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards TNE Veteran cold, dead hands Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2016, 10:41:36 PM »
+16
Notice how any old pictures of Trump with his daughter have him very close to her or his hand on her. Leftists will say he wants to fuck her, when in reality, he knows who these people are and what they do. He wasn't stupid enough to trust this pedophiles. He's protecting her from the Hollywood Jews that pass children around. There is something going on, I don't doubt for a second that it's deeper than anyone on /pol/ or reddit thought.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2016, 10:58:15 PM »
+1

I wish it wasn't real either, but it is and there's lots more where that came from in this whole pizzagate nightmare fuel scumbag pedo scandal that the whole of the msm is totally ignoring outside of their puff pieces defending these scum

I think Abramovic is a red herring. She's weird and creepy, yes. But she's been very, very publicly weird and creepy for decades as a high-profile performance artist. Public and private perversion rarely mix. If she's actually a depraved psycho who chose to "hide in plain sight" by acting in a shocking and disturbing manner, that would make her pretty much a unicum in the field.

On the other side, I'm pretty much on board with the idea that the Podesta brothers and the pizzeria dude were talking in code, and that the reason they were talking in code was because the subject was something strongly illicit.

I am much, much less confident, but still willing to believe, that kiddy fiddling was the subject being talked about. I say less because most of the code talk and weird arrangements could just as easily hide good old hookers & drugs orgies, or even various illegal meetings with wealthy donors / foreign agents / etc. Also, pizza being a 4chan meme for pedoshit is probably a coincidence - these dudes are a bit old for /b/tards, and there aren't many establishments less likely to attract attention than a pizzeria so it's a perfectly reasonable cover-up choice.

I think one of the main reasons they embrace the Abramovic freakshow occult spirit cooking type bullshit is because it's so outlandish and unbelievable that any adult would be into this shit to normal, non-kiddyfucking people and it provides a layer of protection to the Podesta molestas of this fucked up world cuz it gives their MSM enablers and defenders an angle of attack to dismiss n label anyone asking questions a loony crackpot Satanic conspiracy believer, so most people who won't bother reading anything in depth about it will dismiss it all as lunatic rambling
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2016, 11:17:15 PM »
+3

npr sustaining member

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2016, 11:25:23 PM »
quick rundown or link on the name changes please?

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2016, 12:04:17 AM »
+3
would you people shut the fuck up i dont want the illuminati tracking this forum down and disappearing all of us

Yeah, or at least wait til I get it off my hands!

:lilal:

40k Scrotal Sacks

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Commie 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 04:37:22 AM »
+16
At this point I'm willing to believe that I love cock more thanthe Elitedoes has some sort of secret pedo ring going, Pizzagate or no Pizzagate. The German Green Party has been shown to be pro-pedo and other degeneracy. Like, 100% proof that they supported known pedophiles in their habits. It's also very likely that the CIA has been or is involved with them a lot. No act of depravity is beyond these people.

[PRONOUNCED]'Lĕh-'nérd 'Jib-léts

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2016, 06:40:46 AM »
+8
Why would you set up a child sex slave trafficking ring and then run it out of a public place and keep leaving little nudge-wink clues everywhere?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Fuck you, dad! Classicist old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2016, 06:44:59 AM »
+12
Why would you set up a child sex slave trafficking ring and then run it out of a public place and keep leaving little nudge-wink clues everywhere?

Why do some people get off on exposing themselves in the public?
Why do serial killers often return to the scene of the crime?
Why do killers take trophies from their victims and keep them even when they know it can be used as evidence against them?
Why do some psychopaths get off on taunting the police of the victim's family after the crime?

It makes it more dangerous and thus more exciting. It increases their sense of superiority and power. It is also something that ties the group together: us vs the outside.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Classicist On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 07:16:03 AM »
+8
I've pretty much been firmly on the "Pizzagate is dumb bullshit" camp but wtf that painting  :stonk:

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 07:43:31 AM »
+6
I've pretty much been firmly on the "Pizzagate is dumb bullshit" camp but wtf that painting  :stonk:

I remember Jeffrey Jones and Pee Wee Herman both categorizing their child porn collections as "kitsch art."  I guess now we know what they were talking about.