;

Author Topic: #Pizzagate is real  (Read 19640 times)

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
Re: #Pizzagate is real
« Reply #275 on: April 18, 2017, 06:19:52 AM »
+7
Not directly related to pizzagate, but sanctioned child abuse in general.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/germany-s-secret-paedophilia-experiment-1.2897942

Starting in 1969, Berlin welfare authorities handed over the care of at least three homeless teenagers to Dr Helmut Kentler, a sex researcher from Hanover. He placed the youths with known paedophiles, including one who already had a criminal record for child abuse, believing that it would give troubled teens a social anchor while giving the paedophiles a chance to become caring foster parents.

Berlin’s youth-affairs minister, Sandra Scheeres, didn’t mince her words when she presented the report. “It was a crime to put these people into this kind of care,” she said. “It is simply unimaginable that something like this happened with state oversight.”

But how many children precisely were placed with paedophiles, what ages were they and how much did the city pay the paedophiles? “We don’t know,” Nentwig said at the launch of her report, explaining that city archivists blocked access to crucial data, claiming variously that files were missing, unsorted or sealed for data-protection reasons.

What in the name of fuck?

:stonk:

The city government says it has no idea who in West Berlin’s welfare agency agreed to the so-called Kentler Experiment. It has set up a hotline for former participants.

Many abused children wound up in the hands of known pedophiles, yet not a single person responsible can be named because conviniently all the records seem to be missing.

While Berlin was publicly funding that paedophile programme, many children were being abused at Odenwald boarding school, near Frankfurt.

Frankfurt, you say?

:adam:

The school was one of West Germany’s most famous progressive and reformist institutions. It later emerged that a former school director, Gerold Becker, was a paedophile who, along with at least seven other staff members, had abused at least 132 pupils over the three decades between 1965 and 1998.

Sounds about right.

Germany’s paedophile past reared its head again in 2013 when links emerged between founding members of the Green Party and West Germany’s Paedophile Movement, which rode the coat-tails of gay-rights groups and lobbied for the decriminalisation of consensual sex between adults and children.

:fuckthisgayearth:
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Boy Scout Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2017, 09:24:57 AM »
+20
i have 0 doubt that kids are passed around like fuck toys among the elite, whether pizzagate is real or not

kosher nostra

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2017, 10:44:05 PM »
+5
Not directly related to pizzagate, but sanctioned child abuse in general.

http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/germany-s-secret-paedophilia-experiment-1.2897942

Starting in 1969, Berlin welfare authorities handed over the care of at least three homeless teenagers to Dr Helmut Kentler, a sex researcher from Hanover. He placed the youths with known paedophiles, including one who already had a criminal record for child abuse, believing that it would give troubled teens a social anchor while giving the paedophiles a chance to become caring foster parents.

Berlin’s youth-affairs minister, Sandra Scheeres, didn’t mince her words when she presented the report. “It was a crime to put these people into this kind of care,” she said. “It is simply unimaginable that something like this happened with state oversight.”

But how many children precisely were placed with paedophiles, what ages were they and how much did the city pay the paedophiles? “We don’t know,” Nentwig said at the launch of her report, explaining that city archivists blocked access to crucial data, claiming variously that files were missing, unsorted or sealed for data-protection reasons.

What in the name of fuck?

:stonk:

The city government says it has no idea who in West Berlin’s welfare agency agreed to the so-called Kentler Experiment. It has set up a hotline for former participants.

Many abused children wound up in the hands of known pedophiles, yet not a single person responsible can be named because conviniently all the records seem to be missing.

While Berlin was publicly funding that paedophile programme, many children were being abused at Odenwald boarding school, near Frankfurt.

Frankfurt, you say?

:adam:

The school was one of West Germany’s most famous progressive and reformist institutions. It later emerged that a former school director, Gerold Becker, was a paedophile who, along with at least seven other staff members, had abused at least 132 pupils over the three decades between 1965 and 1998.

Sounds about right.

Germany’s paedophile past reared its head again in 2013 when links emerged between founding members of the Green Party and West Germany’s Paedophile Movement, which rode the coat-tails of gay-rights groups and lobbied for the decriminalisation of consensual sex between adults and children.

:fuckthisgayearth:

Why is it that every Jewish institution linked to child fucking?

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2017, 10:54:18 PM »
+2
Ask the Catholics
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: April 18, 2017, 10:54:59 PM »
+2
And the Mormons

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »
+23
Ask the Catholics

Yes, ask the Catholics why there's been endless waves of mainstream media dedicated to the pedo problems in their church/organization for decades running now, with new hollywood oscar-nominated films, yet there's barely a mainstream peep about scandals just as large, and sometimes much more sickening, involving anything non Catholic church
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2017, 11:05:51 AM »
+7

Because they still practice figurative (as well as literal) child sacrifice. Babies for moloch, goyim!

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2017, 12:18:58 PM »
+10

Because they still practice figurative (as well as literal) child sacrifice. Babies for moloch, goyim!
I suspect Jeudaism is a lot like Masonry. Low levels are just a bunch of guys fucking around, higher levels are where it gets weird with the creepy devil worshiping.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2017, 01:06:20 PM »
+2
Ask the Catholics

Yes, ask the Catholics why there's been endless waves of mainstream media dedicated to the pedo problems in their church/organization for decades running now, with new hollywood oscar-nominated films, yet there's barely a mainstream peep about scandals just as large, and sometimes much more sickening, involving anything non Catholic church

Sorry if I triggered you, papist child lover

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2017, 05:23:24 PM »
+15
Like you're one to talk about getting triggered, you hypocrite.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2017, 09:19:25 PM »
+9
Ask the Catholics

hmmmm, so any effort beyond one line of unfunny, barely-caring contrariness is being triggered, says the former "once triggered so hard he had to leave his own forums" forums owner, who is now just a perpetually triggered monostat-wannabe shitposter, hmmmmm  :ralp:

:ralp2:

This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2017, 10:29:50 PM »
+1
Ask the Catholics

hmmmm, so any effort beyond one line of unfunny, barely-caring contrariness is being triggered, says the former "once triggered so hard he had to leave his own forums" forums owner, who is now just a perpetually triggered monostat-wannabe shitposter, hmmmmm  :ralp:

Sorry I triggered you too. I dunno why you're such a pedo apologist but don't cry bro. Also, which sex scandals "just as large" as the Catholic church have been swept under the rug by the MSM? :allears:

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #287 on: April 20, 2017, 04:25:04 AM »
+1
Ask the Catholics

Sorry I triggered you too. I dunno why you're such a pedo apologist but don't cry bro. Also, which sex scandals "just as large" as the Catholic church have been swept under the rug by the MSM? :allears:

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #288 on: April 20, 2017, 05:22:26 AM »
Ask the Catholics

You really haven't answered the apologist part. Get with ToP if you need some help. He had an interview with an actual employer recently so his social skills must've improved somewhat.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #289 on: April 20, 2017, 09:29:05 AM »
+2
Ask the Catholics

You really haven't answered the apologist part. Get with ToP if you need some help. He had an interview with an actual employer recently so his social skills must've improved somewhat.

what the heck are you even talking about and how long have you been a Gape-O alt?

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Boy Scout Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #290 on: April 20, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »
+2
And the Mormons

a handful of kiddie diddling polygamous cult fucks in the desert calling themselves mormons, but aren't actually, don't count.

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #291 on: April 21, 2017, 08:29:26 AM »
+1
And the Mormons

a handful of kiddie diddling polygamous cult fucks in the desert calling themselves mormons, but aren't actually, don't count.

This is true, I was joking about the Mormons...

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Enemy Of The State
  • Buffering Outrage
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2017, 12:47:12 AM »
+1
And the Mormons

Fair enough, I've heard pretty much the exact thing from a lot of people who weren't, sorry for getting triggered.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: May 03, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »
+2
http://m.imgur.com/a/XCQ7U
Allegedly another smoking gun. I'd post more but mobile.
Message me when the next SASS clone gets started

GAP2.0

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #294 on: May 03, 2017, 11:18:05 AM »
+1
And the Mormons

Fair enough, I've heard pretty much the exact thing from a lot of people who weren't, sorry for getting triggered.

Ah, I poke a lot of fun at Mormons, but that's all it is. I hate FLDS with a burning passion, but I don't consider them Mormons. I am greatly ashamed of my home state's apparent lack of willingness to handle their business in Colorado City/Hilldale, but then, who wants Waco 2.0 on their hands? IIRC, there was some unpleasantness there a few decades back which became politically disastrous, and the authorities have been reluctant to do anything ever since...

InsideOutside

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: May 03, 2017, 04:18:50 PM »
+6

i swear to  mormon jesus you cant tell gapo from hangly anymore

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: May 03, 2017, 04:20:37 PM »
+2
Have you ever seen GAPO pimping orthodox Christianity?

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #297 on: May 03, 2017, 06:41:24 PM »
+6
Have you ever seen GAPO pimping orthodox Christianity?

I once asked for his opinion about the filioque, he said "tbh I prefer enchiladas"

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: May 03, 2017, 08:10:21 PM »
+6
Mormons are good people and all, but lol @ their beliefs.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: May 03, 2017, 08:19:39 PM »
+2
Mormons are good people and all, but lol @ their beliefs.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE</a>