;

Author Topic: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos  (Read 18885 times)

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Unperson
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Something something something BIGOTS
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2017, 06:32:48 PM »
+10
These people probably spent more time, money, and energy making fake vaginas than they probably did to support their own Dem candidates in the election.

They didn't need to, that's what their candidate already was.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Something something something BIGOTS
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 11:38:07 PM »
+5
These people probably spent more time, money, and energy making fake vaginas than they probably did to support their own Dem candidates in the election.

:goonette: "Well none of that matters because of Russian interference in the election dumbass!"

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
Re: SJW Watch 2017: Assorted Choo-choos
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2017, 04:06:46 AM »
+4
Baldman made the ugly ladies angry
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0</a>

KiwiDanny

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2017, 05:10:01 AM »
+9
Rapefugee Extraordinaire

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2017, 05:41:32 AM »
+14
So we can make the uggos cover up and we can beat them?

I can take multiple waifus

fucking sold

KiwiDanny

• Awards
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 02:45:34 PM »
+2
Well? Whatcha gonna do about it whitey?

Rapefugee Extraordinaire

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
+27
Well? Whatcha gonna do about it whitey?

I did something for the good of humanity, I voted for Donald J. Trump.

GFR

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2017, 06:43:31 PM »
+4
Baldman made the ugly ladies angry
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8oMY1sF-E0</a>

Bald man is also insane.

Bald man wants you to De-foo your loved ones, whatever the fuck a de-foo is.

Bald man speaks in an effected forced accent, which makes him sound like a faggot.

Bald man spews out pseudo-intellectual bile to dumbasses who are too dumb to think critically.

Did the MPC crew start up a youtube channel? 

Ghost of Vince Foster

• Cishet White Male
  • Death to all Hillary supporters
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
+2

Bald man is also insane.

Bald man spews out pseudo-intellectual bile to dumbasses who are too dumb to think critically.

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2017, 05:30:24 PM »
+4
Do they seriously not know how to make him shut up and go fume in the corner for a few hours? Just tweet "@wilw Shut up, Wesley."

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Lithuanian cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2017, 06:01:58 PM »
+11
PETA wants 'Warhammer 40,000' characters to stop wearing 'fur'
Sorry, PETA. There are no faggots in the grimdark future, only war.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Good luck Reality. Hope this turns out alright.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2017, 06:09:34 PM »
+13
PETA wants 'Warhammer 40,000' characters to stop wearing 'fur'
Sorry, PETA. There are no faggots in the grimdark future, only war.

In an open letter, PETA wrote, “These battle-hardened warriors are known for their martial prowess – but wearing the skins of dead animals doesn’t take any skill.”

I'm sure the millions of trappers, leatherworkers and furriers who devoted their lives to their respective craft would disagree, but what do I know?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 06:11:41 PM by J Dog »

Gender Studies Barista

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2017, 06:39:20 PM »
+6
In a galaxy with genocide, endless war, suffering, torture, a malignant theocracy, luddites, desolation, destruction, the most important thing is...not wearing fur? Are you fucking serious?

Michael Vick

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Deplorables Fascist Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! You can't know! Classicist Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2017, 09:21:34 PM »
+2
In a galaxy with genocide, endless war, suffering, torture, a malignant theocracy, luddites, desolation, destruction, the most important thing is...not wearing fur? Are you fucking serious?

Well when you put it that way, that's really just PETA's everyday operating slogan.

Drinkerton National Shitposting Agency

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Alconauts
  • We Never Sleep Sober
  • Awards Deplorables United Statesian Scrooge old Better dead than red Deutscher Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Took down a Moderator Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2017, 10:06:01 PM »
+15
https://ageofshitlords.com/social-justice-warriors-just-turned-on-will-wheaton/

hilarious read.

This is all white men are good for to the cause. A whipping boy. Any kind of liberalism loves to dogpile a straight white male who spreads his cheeks before the alter.

A favorite example:

I am a straight white male, and I am done with being a feminist ally.

submitted 14 hours ago by EntitledGambler

For the past five or so years I've been flying the feminist flag proudly, and I'm done.

I'm done because I'm tired of being an ally, but having no allies myself.

I'm posting this on a throwaway because, like everyone else, I'm scared to say it: if you are a straight, white, cisgendered feminist guy, everyone fucking hates you.

Non-feminists hate you because they feel threatened by your idealism, the same way a fat person gets shit from their fat friends when they start to lose weight, because it makes everyone aware of their own shortcomings.

Feminist women hate you because, ultimately, if you ever show the slightest bit of humanity within ten miles of a feminist subject, you are seen as fishing for compliments, or "what about the mens?!"-ing, and "no you do not deserve a cookie for treating women like humans".

And feminist men... well, honestly, I don't meet very fucking many of them. Maybe this is why.

For years, I have relentlessly advocated for feminism at every appropriate opportunity. I have tried to sell my non-feminist friends and acquaintances on the idea that feminism is all-inclusive, that feminism just means "it shouldn't suck more to be born a certain gender or race", that it's worth the effort. I have lost friends, ended relationships, and burnt bridges in the name of making life better for people less privileged than myself.

But I have never been made to feel more like a mutated outsider than in feminist circles. As soon as it comes out that I'm a straight white male, I am no longer allowed to have a fucking opinion. The ad hominems come from every direction. I can't understand, I can't know, I can't possibly have anything to contribute.

No one ever forced me into this. Why am I so bitter? What did I expect?

I'll tell you what I expected.

I expected to be treated like a human fucking being. I expected to be treated like something at least in the ballpark of a peer. I expected the slightest iota of compassion from any "fellow" feminist when I felt my resolve wavering. And you know what, yeah, I expected a fucking cookie or two. For giving of myself, for listening more than society expects me to, for empathizing with the suffering of my fellow human beings, for not backing down even when I was ostracized too. A "thanks" would be fucking human, I think.

And you know what? It turns out that my expectation was unreasonable.

So maybe I was wrong. Maybe guys like me really aren't the target audience of feminism, and I'm simply not welcome here.

So this is me saying, I can take a hint. Fuck your stubborn resolve to be on top of the hierarchy of the oppressed, fuck your lack of empathy for me, and fuck you.

I don't feel comfortable calling myself feminist anymore. I don't want to talk about it, read about it, or identify with it. When my friends ask me "is that sexist?" from now on, I'm going to answer honestly: I don't know. The people who it matters to don't give a shit about my opinion, so I'm not going to bother having one.

I'm done here. You can keep your shitty fucking cookies.

They don't yell and scream at my doctor twitter, because all I will do is troll them and goof on them. Me, who is out there actively doing damage to troons and feminists and whatnot, actively shitting up their movement and putting sugar in their gastank. I only get blocked.

Wil Cuckton has prostrated himself to them and they find it fun to see just how much they can abuse him with him continuing to apologize and take it. He'll never stand up for himself or learn, and they just find it all funny.

There are places you can find online where hot chicks compare notes of just how far they can milk betas for free XYZ, just how selfish and demanding and abusive they can be. It ties into the chicks using tinder to get betas to send them free pizza.

Once upon a time I felt some sort of pity for them, but those days are long gone. You can't hate someone for their hustle. If you can get lonely fags to spend a jackson to feed you without having so much as spoken to you, that is entirely on him at this point.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:08:59 PM by Drinker Tailor Soldier Spy »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 10:19:21 PM »
+8
Wil spent at least 10 years being a walking parody of a beta male and they turn on him for a tweet and daring to correct a PoC while being white. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

There are places you can find online where hot chicks compare notes of just how far they can milk betas for free XYZ, just how selfish and demanding and abusive they can be. It ties into the chicks using tinder to get betas to send them free pizza.

Link that shit pal. Any gems? I'd love to hear about the all time high scores.

Psycho Dad

• Cishet White Male
  • Eat a bowl of dicks, Sparky.
  • Awards Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2017, 10:37:40 PM »
+5

Fuck signatures.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2017, 03:57:03 PM »
+3
I've been FB friends with Wil for a few years, don't remember why I added him.  But i've been getting more and more annoyed with his incessant nagging about whites/Trump.  This was a fantastic read.

However, even though I see him on my feed many times a day fingering himself to anti-white Medium articles, I had no clue this happened.

Not only is there no trace on his FB, but he's gone right back to Trump bashing and "omg muslims!!1", this didn't phase him one bit.  He probably doesn't understand

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Ave Maria Seaman (lol) Lithuanian cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2017, 07:32:35 PM »
+3
I'd post a direct link, but I forget which FB page this was on. It was something about La La Land. Blurred out black guy was replying to Cate "White Guilt" Nelson's comment.

Feel free to look at her profile. It's pretty much exactly what you'd expect.

Bill Wilkins

« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2017, 07:38:15 PM »
+7
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism-1488751826

Pro-read about the current state of liberalism, particularly in its relation to white guilt, in contemporary America. The author is black, too.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2017, 04:38:52 AM »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-exhaustion-of-american-liberalism-1488751826

Pro-read about the current state of liberalism, particularly in its relation to white guilt, in contemporary America. The author is black, too.

Paywall. If you're subbed, copy the article here in its entirety, or at least the most important parts.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

I forgot my password

• Awards
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2017, 06:34:58 AM »
+2
Paywall. If you're subbed, copy the article here in its entirety, or at least the most important parts.

Someone archived it in strug.

http://archive.is/gzVVl

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2017, 09:42:32 AM »
+17
Let’s stipulate that, given our history, this liberalism is understandable. But American liberalism never acknowledged that it was about white esteem rather than minority accomplishment. Four thousand shootings in Chicago last year, and the mayor announces that his will be a sanctuary city. This is moral esteem over reality; the self-congratulation of idealism. Liberalism is exhausted because it has become a corruption.

Got Milk?

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2017, 08:32:36 AM »
+4

I expected to be treated like a human fucking being. I expected to be treated like something at least in the ballpark of a peer. I expected the slightest iota of compassion from any "fellow" feminist when I felt my resolve wavering. And you know what, yeah, I expected a fucking cookie or two. For giving of myself, for listening more than society expects me to, for empathizing with the suffering of my fellow human beings, for not backing down even when I was ostracized too. A "thanks" would be fucking human, I think.

These fuckers are the modern incarnation of the early 2000s "Nice guy." They think siding with this shit earns you some kind of credit that you can use later on, but lol, they literally wear shirts and have mugs and make twitter posts advocating for the extermination of straight white men. I think it is meant to be more, "Offended white male? :smug:" as opposed to an actual call to action, but still, do you really expect these people to be your friend if they are wearing a shirt that says you should be exterminated?

Like if I walked up the street with a shirt that said, "Kill all Muslims," and and drank my coffee out of a "Muslim tears" mug and you were Muslim, do you think I would be a person who would want to be your friend? It doesn't make any sense.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 09:05:28 AM by Got Milk? »