;

Author Topic: Stupid Shit From Pozbook  (Read 9308 times)

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
Re: Stupid Shit From Pozbook
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 09:43:03 PM »
+1
that's pretty much the most blatant way you could underhandedly tell women, "if the man in the lady's room makes you feel uncomfortable, YOU'RE the one with a problem"

reminder nobody gave a shit about this stuff until it became a social privilege granted to a group with no entry requirement leading to men calling themselves trannies on demand for social privileges and "non binary" became a thing. nobody has or will ever give a single shit about an actual tranny in the lady's room if that person is obviously making some kind of recognizable effort to look female even if they suck at it. now that anyone can call themselves a tranny and you're not even allowed to question it, yeah fuck my special troon snowflake bathroom privledges, i'd rather nobody have it.

After 15+ years of using an electric, I've made the switch to a double edge safety razor and all vegan shaving products.
and all vegan shaving products
vegan shaving products
:facepalm:

yo hate to ruin this dunk but most brushes for straight razor shaving are made from animal hair. Gilette is responsible for a whole century of babby men who never learned how to shave properly. veganism is still retarded.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:45:10 PM by trap game's sedanchair »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2017, 09:58:03 PM »
+8
"Don't challenge them"

Huh. There's something extremely insidious and blatantly hostile about that language.

I've found that racking the slide on my pistol stops fuckers from jerkin' it in the stall next to me.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Bitch-Ass Nigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • Allow me to demonstrate the skill of Shaolin
  • Awards Punk's not dead!
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2017, 10:17:35 PM »
+3

Remember, as a woman any man who makes you feel uncomfortable is harassing you unless he's wearing a dress in the ladies bathroom, then you're being bigoted.
It's funny how in the fight for women's rights and equality, someone along the way decided what's appropriate and not for a woman to think or say or feel. They're even being explained how to act in their own bathrooms.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 10:27:15 PM »
+6
But of course, if you're a cishet woman, you have zero right to feel safe.

:megatuss:

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Faggot Anonymous Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2017, 10:27:44 PM »
It's funny how in the fight for women's rights and equality, someone along the way decided what's appropriate and not for a woman to think or say or feel. They're even being explained how to act in their own bathrooms.

makes you wonder what the line of thought was behind "i must tell women how to think but you can't tell anyone they aren't a woman"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2017, 10:28:29 PM »
+4
Remember, as a woman any man who makes you feel uncomfortable is harassing you unless he's wearing a dress in the ladies bathroom, then you're being bigoted.

lol if you think they even have to make any attempt whatsoever to appear as a woman to get away with being in a women's rest/locker room

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2017, 10:33:56 PM »
+7

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-e15Ml35-U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-e15Ml35-U</a>
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2017, 10:37:25 PM »
+8
do not taunt tranny balls

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2017, 09:25:36 AM »
+9
Anyone who says I'm not a lady can suck my dick  :madtroon:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2017, 04:27:55 PM »
+9
Taking a page from the #I'llRideWithYou hashtag about riding with Muslims on a bus, I need to start a Twitter and start using the hashtag #I'llPeeWithYou

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:19 PM »
+10
Recently scoped some shit some tard shared. It was some media outlet defending Marvel's decision to shove half-assed diversity down the throats of the comic audience, filled with a whole lot of 'we're totally still going strong guys—maybe even stronger than before!'

Anyone with two fucking buttholes knows that marvel comics is a sinking ship, and it all has to do with them pandering to people who don't buy or read comics. I'm not even a capeshit fan and I can see this.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 08:43:50 PM »
+2
Vegans struggle to focus on SJW points first and foremost:

:goonette: vs  :goonette: I guess, moving on:

:tom: theres what I was looking for.

But wait... whats up with her profile picture?

:drew:

SparkleNigger

• Enemy Of The State
  • [N][T][F]
  • Awards Faggot Actual Person of Color! Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 03:28:25 PM »
+1
Some low effort troon I know makes it no secret he's just an incel who thinks turning into an anime girl will make women want to fuck him:

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2017, 03:31:27 PM »
+1
What's the point of being a girl if you don't fetishize it

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 06:41:25 PM »
+1
You're only pretending to be ironic, aren't you?

Some low effort troon I know makes it no secret he's just an incel who thinks turning into an anime girl will make women want to fuck him
To be fair, that's significantly less crazy than a troon thinking they can transform into an anime princess in the first place.

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2017, 06:48:25 PM »

Some low effort troon I know makes it no secret he's just an incel who thinks turning into an anime girl will make women want to fuck him
To be fair, that's significantly less crazy than a troon thinking they can transform into an anime princess in the first place.

fuck you

Attractive Troon

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2017, 11:21:38 PM »
+3

fuck you

I beg of you, Kill yourself, Spare us from your posting

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2017, 03:54:11 AM »

fuck you

I beg of you, Kill yourself, Spare us from your posting

lol

fake new's , faggot.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 03:57:07 AM by wow »

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2017, 04:14:41 AM »
i will eventually kill myself, but only after i hire Plus One Animation, animators of 『キング・オブ・ザ・ヒル』(原題: King of the Hill) season 11 episode 1 The Peggy Horror Picture Show to transfer my soul into the anime world, or at least an OVA.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 11:59:44 AM »
+8
i will eventually kill myself, but only after i hire Plus One Animation, animators of 『キング・オブ・ザ・ヒル』(原題: King of the Hill) season 11 episode 1 The Peggy Horror Picture Show to transfer my soul into the anime world, or at least an OVA.
Stop existing

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
+6
This is the dumb shit I get to see:

:facepalm:

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Scrooge For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Classicist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2017, 04:05:31 PM »
+3
sever

broke brain tranny

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2017, 04:07:44 PM »
+4
Stop existing

go on a diet

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Lithuanian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2017, 09:17:34 AM »
+4
Hook, line, and sinker.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2017, 10:21:09 AM »
+5
Stop existing

go on a diet
Eat lead