;

Author Topic: WISE LATINA!  (Read 2072 times)

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
WISE LATINA!
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:40:58 PM »
+1
MR. MICHEL: It does. I will tell you, the reason why it does, it's in the doctrine of collateral estoppel. It affects the inventor. It's affecting the inventor in this case. This holding of the State district court and the State court of appeals are now before the Patent Office.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: I'm sorry. How does it -- the patent's invalid.

MR. MICHEL: I'm sorry?

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: The patent's invalid. Nothing the Court does here is going to change that invalidity. That's what I don't understand.

MR. MICHEL: Correct.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: He's not going to get his patent back from this action.

MR. MICHEL: That's correct.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: He's going to get money for losing it, maybe.

MR. MICHEL: Correct.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: So how does it affect the patent?

MR. MICHEL: There is a pending continuation patent.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: We're back to that issue, okay.
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Jew
    • Awards
Re: WISE LATINA!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 01:41:30 PM »
+1
MR. JOHNSON: Yes. In California you -just entry with intent is all you need, with intent to commit.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: But the unlawfulness is not necessary.

MR. JOHNSON: It's not necessary and that's the point--

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: No matter what he said, he wasn't convicted of a generic crime because all he was convicted of under California law was entering and -

MR. JOHNSON: Exactly.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: -- with intent. That's your point.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:43:13 PM »
+1
JUSTICE KAGAN: A couple where both people are over the age of 55.

MR. COOPER: And Your Honor, again, the marital norm which imposes upon that couple the obligation of fidelity -­

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: I'm sorry, where is this -­

CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS: I'm sorry, maybe you can finish your answer to Justice Kagan.

JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: I'm sorry.

MR. COOPER: It's designed, Your Honor, to make it less likely that either party to that -- to that marriage will engage in irresponsible procreative conduct outside of that marriage.

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 07:34:03 PM »
+11
I said this in strug earlier today but the Wise Latina and the lesbian are going to be Obama's Supreme Court legacy which is going to haunt this country for years.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 08:46:31 PM »
+10
For the record they're also both members of the tribe.

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 08:54:00 PM »
+3
is there video of her saying "latina" in a heavy accent like everyone does why do they do this? it's like *white educated woman* you see the issue is that *esmerelda the housemaid* LATINAS

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian Goon or Ex-Goon Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 10:00:02 PM »
+11
is there video of her saying "latina" in a heavy accent like everyone does why do they do this? it's like *white educated woman* you see the issue is that *esmerelda the housemaid* LATINAS
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/enchilada/n9970?snl=1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjty394oyw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjty394oyw</a>

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2017, 10:16:25 PM »
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/enchilada/n9970?snl=1

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjty394oyw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGjty394oyw</a>
whoa man

Martin Looter King

• Cishet White Male
  • Allah Cuntbar, Piss be upon him
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Libertarian 420 old
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 01:55:53 PM »
+4
haha thanks for digging up that SNL clip from back when the show was funny!
she has an weird expression (or face) and i'm just not into it at all :shrug:

i mean im not saying she's ugly or wouldn't bang, she's utterly forgettable to me and deffo not my type

edit: might as well clarify further before the chimpouts over mlady: yes yes shes like an 8 or a 9 or whatever no need to get the fedoras out but im sure she appreciates the white knighting

edit 2: wait wait seriously i just reread the page and is she really 15? i thought that he was joking at first but is he actually serious? because take that fucking picture down if it's the case you fucking weirdo what the fuck

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 03:20:38 PM »
+10
Among Hispanic men, the best dancers in terms of keeping a beat are Dominicans, the worst are Cubans,” Sotomayor continued. “Dominicans have big, big steps–”

A doubled-over and guffawing Thomas interrupted: “That’s profiling!”

“It is, but it proves itself right a lot,” Sotomayor continued. “Cubans have these very tight little steps. Never dance with a Cuban. And Puerto Ricans I can dance with, too.”

- Yale Law School Alumni Weekend 2014

thatsracist.gif

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 11:02:31 AM »
+12
Among Hispanic men, the best dancers in terms of keeping a beat are Dominicans, the worst are Cubans,” Sotomayor continued. “Dominicans have big, big steps–”

A doubled-over and guffawing Thomas interrupted: “That’s profiling!”

“It is, but it proves itself right a lot,” Sotomayor continued. “Cubans have these very tight little steps. Never dance with a Cuban. And Puerto Ricans I can dance with, too.”

- Yale Law School Alumni Weekend 2014

thatsracist.gif

I would like to submit this as evidence on why racially profiling Arabs as terrorists is constitutional, as it "proves itself right a lot."
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 07:33:32 PM »
+11
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-17/gorsuch-full-of-questions-in-first-u-s-supreme-court-argument

Justice Neil Gorsuch didn’t wait long to start making his presence felt at the U.S. Supreme Court.
Ten minutes into his first argument as a justice, Gorsuch suggested that both sides in a case involving federal employees were misreading the key federal law.

“Where in the statute is that provided?” he asked the lawyer representing a dismissed Census Bureau worker.

It was to be the theme of the day as Gorsuch and the court heard arguments in three cases, only a week after he took the oath to fill the 14-month-old Supreme Court vacancy. Gorsuch proved to be an aggressive questioner, one tightly focused on statutory wording and perhaps even willing to start what a fellow justice described as a "revolution" in a given area of law.

Gorsuch’s arrival highlighted a day that otherwise was full of cases so technical that Justice Sonia Sotomayor joked she hoped she wouldn’t have to write the opinion in one of them. That was the first case, a procedural dispute involving the rights of federal employees who lose their jobs.

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 04:52:21 AM »
+1
how dare you assume a latinx person's gender
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 08:57:04 AM »
+1
neil is the law version of a terminator. more law robots trumpsan
rofl I have a sig

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:54 AM »
+2
how dare you assume a latinx person's gender

the whole latinx shit drives me up the damned wall

wow post feet

• Unperson
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2017, 03:27:44 PM »
+1
it makes me think they're robots

goblox turkitron 3000
iLL PUT YOUR BRAIN IN SLOW MOTION

Pumpkin Toilet

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2017, 09:05:51 PM »
+5
All we need are three hunting lodge reservations and three extra pillows.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2017, 09:23:24 PM »
+4
All we need are three hunting lodge reservations and three extra pillows.

:goonbeer:  Pourin' out a 40 for mah nigga Scalia tonight.