;

Author Topic: Hypocrites of the World, UNITE: The Doxxing of Zeitgueist  (Read 73071 times)

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old Better dead than red Libertarian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Self-loathing The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: Hypocrites of the World, UNITE: The Doxxing of Zeitgueist
« Reply #300 on: November 29, 2013, 12:17:22 AM »
He's a terrible shitbird that embodies everything wrong with the internet and SJW faggotry and I legit wish him pain or at least inconvenience in his real life but I'm not enough of a dick to make it happen (although I could, which feels nice.  Restraint.)

Losing his carefully constructed ecred as a SJW philosopher is far worse a blow to him then anything that could happen IRL.
Truth.  It's hilarious to see his e-self crumble.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

FuckYouGotMeinKampf

• Domestic Threat
  • My planet is Saturn. My customers are children.
    • I have no internet site
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: November 29, 2013, 01:05:31 AM »
She needs to go all, "Bite the curb, milkhead!" and stomp his ass. I bet the fem thread would call her a hero when the news story came out.
If you want to lurk and see the science and maybe change your mind, that's cool. But if you're posting from a place of "prove to me it's real, and also why I should listen to you," then get out. That's not what the thread is for.

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2013, 02:03:52 AM »
+1
She needs to go all, "Bite the curb, milkhead!" and stomp his ass. I bet the fem thread would call her a hero when the news story came out.

"The slaves shall turn against their masters," she said, not knowing, not caring if he heard her. "The slaves shall turn against their masters."

And with that, she raised her meaty leg, an arc of raw ebon power streaming through the air, slamming down onto the back of his head, splitting his jaws apart and crushing his skull, killing him, but not so quickly as to to be painless;  she wanted him to suffer as she had suffered, the pain lasting only seconds, always over quickly, but never quickly enough.

And then everyone clapped.
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2013, 02:47:58 AM »
Losing his carefully constructed ecred as a SJW philosopher is far worse a blow to him then anything that could happen IRL.

And you can bet he'll have a new account if he doesn't already that will be posting in the same D&D threads soon. He'll mask it a little better this time by maybe posting more frequently in other forums, but he's easy to spot.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2013, 02:49:10 AM »
+1
Also LOL at him deleting his entire posting history and auto-banning once he got called out. Funny how these revolutionaries curl up into a ball of their own piss whenever they get shit on outside the hugbox.

Ozmas Eggplant

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: November 29, 2013, 04:07:13 AM »
+1
Quilt Monster account reregistered lol

Oogploont Woozoord

• Unperson
  • Oprichniki
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous TNE Veteran United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #306 on: November 29, 2013, 05:09:49 AM »
+1
God, imagine that fucking faggot tearfully sitting for 2 hours deleting all of his posts one by one.

Tariq Aziz

• Domestic Threat
  • NOT AGAIN
    • Awards
« Reply #307 on: November 29, 2013, 06:40:43 AM »
Quilt Monster's post history is a goner, hahaha

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: November 29, 2013, 06:58:40 AM »
+2
God, imagine that fucking faggot tearfully sitting for 2 hours deleting all of his posts one by one.

Shut up about Rrail already, jeez.

Spazzard

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Bah Jaysus! Wounded in the line of posting. old TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: November 29, 2013, 07:00:27 AM »

This thread is about Zeit, not rrail.

edit: lol, beaten to the punch.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:01:08 AM by Spazzard »

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: November 29, 2013, 10:11:47 AM »
Quilt Monster account reregistered lol

Prediction: he will attempt to post in a different style, then when he's called out as being Zeit he will deny it and say "look at my posts, I'm nothing like him" :smug: knowing all his Zeit style posts were deleted.

But a tiger can't change it's stripes, and sooner or later his pedantic style will shine through again.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • money for nothing and the chicks for free
  • Awards Took Down an Admin Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: November 29, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
+1
I just for the life of my cannot emotionally comprehend what's so attractive about spewing shit on a paid forum. I mean obviously money isn't a problem for Comrade Murray since he just lives fat off the backs of the poor starving chilluns, so the reregs aren't a financial issue. But I can't relate to being so hung up on SA as to go to all this song and dance so he can stay around and spew his internet communism.

Intellectually I get that he obviously has a barren existence surrounded by people who are too smart to stand still for his lectures on saving the proletariat. I just can't relate, though.

Quote from: Megaspel
To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

jesusjuice

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Fuck you, dad! Scrooge DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #312 on: November 29, 2013, 04:35:24 PM »
I just for the life of my cannot emotionally comprehend what's so attractive about spewing shit on a paid forum. I mean obviously money isn't a problem for Comrade Murray since he just lives fat off the backs of the poor starving chilluns, so the reregs aren't a financial issue. But I can't relate to being so hung up on SA as to go to all this song and dance so he can stay around and spew his internet communism.

Intellectually I get that he obviously has a barren existence surrounded by people who are too smart to stand still for his lectures on saving the proletariat. I just can't relate, though.

SA is one of the few (fairly) mainstream places on the internet where you can openly spout that sort of shit to a captive audience. People listen to his views on SA. I doubt the same could be said if he was doing it on Reddit, 4chan, Facebook or Twitter.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: November 29, 2013, 04:42:18 PM »
+4
Having read his screeds I can say that he spends a lot of time reading a lot of articles, papers, journals, etc. He's not dumb by any means. But he has no outlet other than the internet to sit around pontificating with like minded people and getting patted on the back for how Aware he his. He legit thinks he's raising awareness and helping the downtrodden by doing so.

He feels guilty about his privilege as a white, educated, western male in an upper middle class bracket whose chosen vocation leads to low 3rd world wages and a wasteful capitalist culture. He compensates by arguing with "enemies" on the internet because he feels that's how he can contribute to the class struggle. And beating a black female--not sure how that makes his guilt go away, but that's masochism for ya. 
:freud:

SA is one of the few (fairly) mainstream places on the internet where you can openly spout that sort of shit to a captive audience. People listen to his views on SA. I doubt the same could be said if he was doing it on Reddit, 4chan, Facebook or Twitter.

It and the athiest forum he goes to are also small enough that he can be "well known" and respected as a "personality." He thinks he's like Karl Marx or Plato, espousing Great Views and discussing the scholarly writings of others in a Great Forum of Intellectuals, and he's King Shit there.

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
  • Awards Took Down an Admin Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old Boy Scout Better dead than red Took down a Moderator
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: November 29, 2013, 05:03:46 PM »
Has he gone back to the atheism forum or is it total radio silence there?

To be fair, they did eventually ban Aatrek after people found out they knew he was a kiddie diddler.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #315 on: November 29, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »

Yeah a faggot like him would get flamed out on 4chan.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: November 29, 2013, 07:02:39 PM »
Having read his screeds I can say that he spends a lot of time reading a lot of articles, papers, journals, etc. He's not dumb by any means. But he has no outlet other than the internet to sit around pontificating with like minded people and getting patted on the back for how Aware he his. He legit thinks he's raising awareness and helping the downtrodden by doing so.

He feels guilty about his privilege as a white, educated, western male in an upper middle class bracket whose chosen vocation leads to low 3rd world wages and a wasteful capitalist culture. He compensates by arguing with "enemies" on the internet because he feels that's how he can contribute to the class struggle. And beating a black female--not sure how that makes his guilt go away, but that's masochism for ya. 

It and the athiest forum he goes to are also small enough that he can be "well known" and respected as a "personality." He thinks he's like Karl Marx or Plato, espousing Great Views and discussing the scholarly writings of others in a Great Forum of Intellectuals, and he's King Shit there.

I think you nailed it.  Big fish in a small pond.

Nevertheless, he's going to have to hide under these different usernames and be low key for the foreseeable future, which I bet drives him nuts.  Same goes for Fire.  These losers have put so much time and energy (many years, many man-hours, and many posts) into their usernames that it is a big deal to them to have to post as GomJabbar or QUILT_MONSTER_420.  That is why you all are doing God's work.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 07:03:24 PM by A Shitposting HEGEL »

freak puke

• Unperson
  • Awards old Autistic Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »
And beating a black female--not sure how that makes his guilt go away, but that's masochism for ya. 

Sadism, not masochism.  Masochism is when you get off on feeling pain, sadism is when you get off on dealing pain.
I have wrestled with the nigger demon in a number of ways.

For people who consider themselves feminists they have even more rules for how a woman should think and act than the fucking Taliban.

https://radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: November 29, 2013, 09:59:48 PM »
And beating a black female--not sure how that makes his guilt go away, but that's masochism for ya. 

Sadism, not masochism.  Masochism is when you get off on feeling pain, sadism is when you get off on dealing pain.

:judy: Ah, but that's the point. He feels guilt and pain over being a white oppressor, so he beats a black woman to increase his guilt and pain!

Rape Artist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: December 02, 2013, 04:49:25 PM »

This is modern internet intellectualism. He has some knowledge and some (dumbshit) ideas about what would make the world better but is a lazy sack of shit and has no intention of ever putting any actual effort into anything. So he posts on an internet forum and pats himself on the back.

(see also: internet feminism)

Linebacker in a Dress

• Cishet White Male
  • Aztlán
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: December 02, 2013, 05:55:44 PM »
+1
This is modern internet intellectualism. He has some knowledge and some (dumbshit) ideas about what would make the world better but is a lazy sack of shit and has no intention of ever putting any actual effort into anything. So he posts on an internet forum and pats himself on the back.

(see also: internet feminism)

Doing something seriously in line with what he espouses would require radical life changes. This is a guy who enjoys the privileges that come with his income- nice living conditions, the ability to vacation in Italy, etc.

I'm sure that he rationalizes it that he's worked and sacrificed for what he's achieved. It's not like all those other people living undeserved lives of comfort, now they should be torn from their comfy homes and forced to live in the squalor they feed off of.

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: December 02, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »

Yeah a faggot like him would get flamed out on 4chan.

that loser would be leaving with a prolapse and bruised tonsils from getting roasted so hard at both ends if he pulled his shit on any site without the censorship of SA
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment