;

Author Topic: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women  (Read 4947 times)

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 04:49:51 PM »
The whole biting thing during sex can lead to an infection. If she wants to be hit, do it below the belt, that's what an ass is for.

The whole "rape me" and "finish inside me" shit is just weird shit they say during sex in the heat of the moment and they don't really mean it.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2017, 05:44:09 PM »
I generally would feel weird hitting a woman like that.

Especially if I knocked her off her feet. There's a big difference between affectionate hitting and that sort of hitting.

I had a girl ask me to "get rough" with her  in bed, as in choke/bite/hit and it was last time I ever hung out with her. I have no desire for it and it's a telltale sign of her being batshit.

Have fun explaining to the Grand Jury that she was "consenting" to it.
You don't get to say anything to a grand jury, that's just the prosecutor saying "hey he totally did it, plz true bill and let me take this to trial."

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2017, 06:00:02 PM »
+1
I generally would feel weird hitting a woman like that.

Especially if I knocked her off her feet. There's a big difference between affectionate hitting and that sort of hitting.

I had a girl ask me to "get rough" with her  in bed, as in choke/bite/hit and it was last time I ever hung out with her. I have no desire for it and it's a telltale sign of her being batshit.

Have fun explaining to the Grand Jury that she was "consenting" to it.
I had a girl literally say 'I want you to rape me', then beg for me to take off the condom and cum inside her. No, no I'm not doing that. Yes she was batshit. I fucked her ex-girlfriend a year later and she was just as crazy.
TIL corrective rape works :obama:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2017, 10:33:34 PM »
+17
There are moments when I feel shame that I'm on this forum.  This thread is one of those times.

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2017, 11:14:25 PM »
+18
There are moments when I feel shame that I'm on this forum.  This thread is one of those times.

Dudes on here bringing up sex is one of the times I feel like I live in bizarro world. I've never fucked or dated an insane person and I'm not attracted to hooers or crazies at all. I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2017, 02:55:13 AM »
+12
It's all desperate attempts to look cool to everyone else. It's the internet alt-right equivalent of locker room talk.

"YEAH BRO I TOTALLY FUCKED A GIRL WHO MADE ME POT ROASTS AND LET ME STRANGLE HER WHEN SHE BURNT IT, AND THEN I DUMPED HER CAUSE SHE WAS CRAZY BUT SHE LOVED ANAL SHIT WAS SO CASH."

Especially when they talk about "Westernized Women" like incels who can't interact with women that don't have Stockholm Syndrome.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2017, 10:40:05 AM »
+7

Dudes on here bringing up sex is one of the times I feel like I live in bizarro world. I've never fucked or dated an insane person and I'm not attracted to hooers or crazies at all. I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Literally the gayest shit ever posted on ss and there have been serious discussions of gay anime sex and troon genitalia.

If having sex with attractive women isn't appealing to you then you should go have your t levels checked or start sucking dicks because you're a troon or faggot or feminized pussy.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2017, 11:22:25 AM »
+6
I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Only faggots or guys under 25 make it a point to brag about one night stands but saying they're not appealing and that's why you've never had one is milady level goonage.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2017, 12:15:03 PM »
+1
I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Only faggots or guys under 25 make it a point to brag about one night stands but saying they're not appealing and that's why you've never had one is milady level goonage.
The first thing that was cricized was a supposed lack of puss from pro bitch slapping people. So people responding accordingly and feeling the need for o clear that up is their fault. I for one am sick of people be besmirching us hard working  pro 'smack a ho' folk.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Anonymous Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
+5
I love how all these filthy Mudslime women who wear head coverings always develop fat, disgusting plump faces that destroy any traces of attractiveness.

No wonder SJW's have such a hard on for Fundamentalist Islam, it's the one religion that permits you to let your physical appearance go to complete crap with hobo beards, man dresses, and wearable tents. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2017, 12:44:11 PM »
+2

The first thing that was cricized was a supposed lack of puss from pro bitch slapping people. So people responding accordingly and feeling the need for o clear that up is their fault. I for one am sick of people be besmirching us hard working  pro 'smack a ho' folk.

I thought when people grew up they realized 1) no one gives a shit how many women you slept with (unless it's like Wilt Chamberlain legendary) and 2) most chicks are at LEAST as into fucked up as shit as guys are, probably more, they're just a lot more coy about bringing it up sober, unless of course they're crazy.  I can't say I get into that sort of stuff myself but to completely deny it is fedora level lols, EVERY girl I've been with for any amount of time has admitted it, including the shy ones.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2017, 12:45:32 PM »
+14
Sometimes the husbands don't even have to do it!  They just let the airline employees do it for them!

Saudi woman, who was flying to Australia to escape an arranged marriage, forcibly removed from her flight and returned to Saudi Arabia because she didn't have permission from her male guardian to travel

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/35047429/they-will-kill-me-saudi-woman-fleeing-to-australia-forced-back-to-kingdom/

It also quoted an airline security official as saying he heard Lasloom "screaming and begging for help" on Tuesday before security personnel and men who appeared to be Middle Eastern carried her "with duct tape on her mouth, feet and hands" at the airport...

:unparsons: "Uh, its just, uh, one example!"
 :goonette: "Um.... Christianity is just as bad!"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2017, 12:47:36 PM »
+1
I love how all these filthy Mudslime women who wear head coverings always develop fat, disgusting plump faces that destroy any traces of attractiveness.

No wonder SJW's have such a hard on for Fundamentalist Islam, it's the one religion that permits you to let your physical appearance go to complete crap with hobo beards, man dresses, and wearable tents.
With the way some sjw's and feminists look I guess a hijab could be an improvement  :jesse:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2017, 01:11:13 PM »
+9

Drain The Swamp And Fill It With Piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • gas the I love cock more thanjewsdoes
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian You can't know! Fuck you, dad! Soldier cold, dead hands The Gentry Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 01:38:17 PM »
+2
>Westernized Woman

Go back to your body pillows, man, you'll never get that 10/10 half-breed asian waifu.

Olivia Munn is going quickly past her prime, sadly.  :parsons:

(would still have sex with that sideways-pussied woman)
This forum, like all iterations before it was started by a small group of people, many of whom have been posting together on various spinoffs going on 15 years now.

Dog's plans for the forum have been extensively discussed with 3 of the other 4 fagmins, via group PM, over a period of months.

The only ones "subverting" the forum here are the swole cru/wn/alt rightards who, by their own admission, want to change this forum from what it was, was intended to be, and what the former and current owners want it to be.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2017, 04:37:42 PM »
+6
Well a cellphone-triggered 50 pound bag of fertilizer explosive would just look awkward taped to a 100 pound woman instead now wouldn't it?

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2017, 11:30:53 PM »
+13
Sometimes the husbands don't even have to do it!  They just let the airline employees do it for them!

Saudi woman, who was flying to Australia to escape an arranged marriage, forcibly removed from her flight and returned to Saudi Arabia because she didn't have permission from her male guardian to travel

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/35047429/they-will-kill-me-saudi-woman-fleeing-to-australia-forced-back-to-kingdom/

It also quoted an airline security official as saying he heard Lasloom "screaming and begging for help" on Tuesday before security personnel and men who appeared to be Middle Eastern carried her "with duct tape on her mouth, feet and hands" at the airport...

wonder how those airline employees and any nearby onlookers felt about sending a woman to permanent slavery or death, literally tied up

the existence of Islam and Feminism in the modern day is so fucking weird to me. this isn't like a small difference in cultures or anything or loony blue-hairs vs MRAs day-dreaming about 1950s wifes. it's straight up "hey, were you born in the wrong part of the world as a girl? go fuck yourself you sub-human cattle." while the lucky girls invent imaginary college rape statistics because they feel bad about sleeping around. the idea that feminists aren't leading the charge to annihilate islam is weird to me

yeah yeah textbook cowardice and double think, not really a mystery. I guess reading about somebody's life effectively ending by willing action of a few soulless people bugs me

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2017, 11:46:34 AM »

wonder how those airline employees and any nearby onlookers felt about sending a woman to permanent slavery or death, literally tied up

the existence of Islam and Feminism in the modern day is so fucking weird to me. this isn't like a small difference in cultures or anything or loony blue-hairs vs MRAs day-dreaming about 1950s wifes. it's straight up "hey, were you born in the wrong part of the world as a girl? go fuck yourself you sub-human cattle." while the lucky girls invent imaginary college rape statistics because they feel bad about sleeping around. the idea that feminists aren't leading the charge to annihilate islam is weird to me

yeah yeah textbook cowardice and double think, not really a mystery. I guess reading about somebody's life effectively ending by willing action of a few soulless people bugs me
Probably just put her back in the kitchen  :jesse:

bigperm

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2017, 04:56:45 PM »
+1

I wonder what the overlap is between the goonlords that post this shit and the people who are paranoid about "divorce rape" (nearly 1:1 I'm sure).

White folks was in the caves while we was building empires!

We built pyramids before Donald Trump even knew what architecture was…

We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it

A Serpico Amongst Mods [02|Feb 10:33 AM]:   (I always agree with BP :smug: )

Merrypfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2017, 05:17:53 PM »
+11
Pretty interesting reaction I got to "I'm not into crazy girls, I didn't fuck around in college, and it doesn't appeal to me personally".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2017, 05:18:56 PM »
+5
Pretty interesting reaction I got to "I'm not into crazy girls, I didn't fuck around in college, and it doesn't appeal to me personally".

People are really defensive of all the sex they totally had in college.

Yule G. Canes

• Unperson
  • And A Happy Jew Year
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian Deplorables You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2017, 05:21:38 PM »
+8
Yes but have you considered I must fuck hos because the mindlessly repeating chain of DNA which makes up the totality of my being demands it?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2017, 05:48:45 PM »
+13

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2017, 06:34:29 PM »
+1

It's because 10% of the people who say that met their soulmate at 21 or younger, had a wonderful marriage and good life together, and had no need to look any further, and 90% are goony faggots who either married an ugly woman and downplay sex for the rest of their lives because it no longer holds interest to them or are hopelessly incel. 

As pozzed as it is, the dating world is a fact of life for most young men and being that ambivalent toward it hints to the extremes.