;

Author Topic: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women  (Read 4629 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2017, 06:37:07 PM »
+2
Pretty interesting reaction I got to "I'm not into crazy girls, I didn't fuck around in college, and it doesn't appeal to me personally".

It's a lot like when cis scum went all :clint: about eating hamburgers.

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 06:52:05 PM »
+12
Pretty interesting reaction I got to "I'm not into crazy girls, I didn't fuck around in college, and it doesn't appeal to me personally".

Is it, though? "If you eat a hamburger as an adult you're not a real man" vs "this isn't my thing and I'm clearly in the minority here" are kind of different. It seems like people have read a ton into what I actually posted. I dated a girl in high school for a couple of years, dated a couple of girls in college, and I met the girl I'm with now when I was a grad student. I'm not sure how that plus my personal preferences equates to goony goonlord MRA m'lady faggot.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 06:57:33 PM »
+3
All this talk about hamburgers and dating. I just wanna shit post about beating bitches :colbert:
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • but unironically tho
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Libertarian White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2017, 07:42:07 PM »
+4

Is it, though? "If you eat a hamburger as an adult you're not a real man" vs "this isn't my thing and I'm clearly in the minority here" are kind of different. It seems like people have read a ton into what I actually posted. I dated a girl in high school for a couple of years, dated a couple of girls in college, and I met the girl I'm with now when I was a grad student. I'm not sure how that plus my personal preferences equates to goony goonlord MRA m'lady faggot.

I think nose meant the overcompensation from some of our goony bretheren.

Soup Her Pooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2017, 08:39:46 PM »
PYF hamburgers ITT. Of course I'd rather have a premium burger made at home or in a higher end restaurant, but Hardee's makes a decent burger in a pinch
rofl I have a sig

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2017, 10:05:29 PM »
My favorite is the number 5 (Fresno) but for a cheaper option I'll go with the 1/4 lb, I think it's number 7 or 8

:unparsons:

asip

• Unperson
  • Awards Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2017, 10:32:15 PM »
I was pretty impressed with my first Hardee's burger not too long ago. A Dave's Double from Wendy's is my go to.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2017, 01:20:40 AM »
+3
I go to this local craft brewery that serves BBQ brisket on top of a bacon cheeseburger. It's the most delicious thing. There's a real BBQ place right next to it but the wait time is usually 3 hours during peak times. The BBQ place serves like 3-4 pound steaks also, the bone might figure into the weight but it's something like 30-35 bucks which for new jersey prices really isn't that bad. They'll have a 20 dollar special on occasion where you get a 20 dollar surf and turf. The steak to the surf and turf is huge and the lobster tail is done nice, IIRC they broil and BBQ the tail in some fashion and then serve with a special kind of butter. It's very tender and you can't beat the 20 dollar price.

thus explains why they have a 3 hour wait time.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2017, 07:38:30 AM »
+4

I think nose meant the overcompensation from some of our goony bretheren.

Yeah.

"I totally bonered all these hot but crazy chicks.  She had huge tits and they all felt like big bags of sand..."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2017, 08:27:38 AM »
+1
There are moments when I feel shame that I'm on this forum.  This thread is one of those times.

Dudes on here bringing up sex is one of the times I feel like I live in bizarro world. I've never fucked or dated an insane person and I'm not attracted to hooers or crazies at all. I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a good relationship with your parents and siblings? I've noticed that people who are lacking in the healthy family life department tend to gravitate towards the extremes in their sexual lives.

Sometimes the husbands don't even have to do it!  They just let the airline employees do it for them!

Saudi woman, who was flying to Australia to escape an arranged marriage, forcibly removed from her flight and returned to Saudi Arabia because she didn't have permission from her male guardian to travel

A surprising number of Saudi women are microchipped and an alarm somewhere gets triggered if they approach an airport. Even MSM was reporting it a couple of years ago: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/23/saudi-arabia-text-alerts-women
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Metal Fan Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2017, 08:32:34 AM »
+15

Apparently if you are not into shoving your dick into every single woman you meet then you're either gay or a misogynist somehow.  :jesse:

I am the same.  I've never had a one night stand and only ever had sex with women I actually seriously dated.  I've always thought sleeping around was degenerate even well before I was alt right.  I never understood the point of going out on the town literally just to look for a woman to fuck.  It's not remotely appealing to me and I would rather just go out and have a good time.  I met my wife at a bar sure, but both of us were there just to have fun and weren't looking to meet someone at all and no we didn't have sex that night.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2017, 08:59:29 AM »
Where does "here for the summer" or "hung out on vacation and banged at the end" stand? Those are the best, as far as casual hookups go, IMO. I wouldn't consider them one night stands, because you're actually hanging out a lot, before it happens. Not "dated" either because you were weren't officially exclusive and never expected it to last, but you did get to know each other + the sexual tension buildup over a longer period of time.

I'd also be very jealous of any "I banged my pen pal" story.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 09:05:50 AM by blasting_asshole »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2017, 11:51:55 AM »
There are moments when I feel shame that I'm on this forum.  This thread is one of those times.

Dudes on here bringing up sex is one of the times I feel like I live in bizarro world. I've never fucked or dated an insane person and I'm not attracted to hooers or crazies at all. I've never even had a one night stand or banged a random girl I picked up at a college party. It doesn't appeal to me in the least.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a good relationship with your parents and siblings? I've noticed that people who are lacking in the healthy family life department tend to gravitate towards the extremes in their sexual lives.

Sometimes the husbands don't even have to do it!  They just let the airline employees do it for them!

Saudi woman, who was flying to Australia to escape an arranged marriage, forcibly removed from her flight and returned to Saudi Arabia because she didn't have permission from her male guardian to travel

A surprising number of Saudi women are microchipped and an alarm somewhere gets triggered if they approach an airport. Even MSM was reporting it a couple of years ago: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/23/saudi-arabia-text-alerts-women
That is as fucked as it is impressive. Maybe after the great patriarchy rebellion we could commercialize it?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVAp_lcCwyY</a>

BOOpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »
+4

Yes. I'm very close with my mom, my dad and I get along fine (especially when we're out actually doing something, like hunting or target shooting), and I love hanging out with my brother.

Where does "here for the summer" or "hung out on vacation and banged at the end" stand? Those are the best, as far as casual hookups go, IMO. I wouldn't consider them one night stands, because you're actually hanging out a lot, before it happens. Not "dated" either because you were weren't officially exclusive and never expected it to last, but you did get to know each other + the sexual tension buildup over a longer period of time.

I'd also be very jealous of any "I banged my pen pal" story.

The "here for the summer" kind of fling relationship doesn't really bother me at all. I think I'm like Grode Jar in that I've only dated girls long-term, and all but one after we already had a social relationship. I don't know if I'm subconsciously mildly possessive or what, but demonstrating that I'm actually into commitment (or at least what a college age girl considers commitment) works for me. 
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2017, 08:51:38 PM »
+10
I don't regret my drunken college hookups, but its not like they were fulfilling life experiences. I think anyone with strong opinions on any side of the single people having drunken hookups issue is a massive goon.

er, umm..
WHAT I MEAN IS THEY WEREN'T FULFILLING FOR ME, FOR THE WOMEN MY MASSIVE HORSE COCK ENSURES THEY WERE VERY FULFILLED OH HO HO HO NOW LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE 10/10's WHO WERE GREAT LAYS, VIRGINS BEFORE THEY MET ME, AND COULDN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY COCK SO I MADE THEM COOK FOR ME NAKED. ALL OF THEM. AT ONCE. WHAT I'M SAYING IS I MANAGED A COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FOR A RESTAURANT BUT ALL THE KITCHEN STAFF WERE MY HOT SEX SLAVES WHO I BANGED WHENEVER I WANTED AND THEY GAVE ME THEIR PAYCHECKS ALSO MY NAME WAS DAVID KORESH
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2017, 09:21:32 PM »
+2
Your wife/girlfriend already has a tracking chip on her. Just turn the option on in her phone.

OMNIPRESENT CYBERFILTH

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2017, 06:18:16 AM »
+2
I don't regret my drunken college hookups, but its not like they were fulfilling life experiences.

Of course not, but they were fun and they were something that provided excitement in between relationships.  I don't think that life is anything any guy should aspire to, and if someone is lucky enough to find someone they want to spend the rest of their lives with young, that's a far better overall experience.  But let's be real, you get to learn a lot more about women in general having a few and a VERY strong opinion against it typically means someone settled or was completely shut out.  The vast majority of my friends who didn't at least get a few under their belt married an uggo (although to be fair 1 or 2 who did still married one) and have to pretend they're not looked down upon for it.

I know everyone here is a king of marital relationships, a mass of muscle, and can't bend over without $100 bills falling out of their pocket but for us faggot plebs who didn't grow up as God's chosen, that's the way it is.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2017, 06:59:05 AM »
Your wife/girlfriend already has a tracking chip on her. Just turn the option on in her phone.
Yeah but that goes both ways  :myecred:

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2017, 08:22:21 AM »
+4
I know everyone here is a king of marital relationships

I've never seen anyone here talk about how great their marital relationship is, or ask for marital advice.

The latter is enough to be a king of marital relationships on any forum. We all know what the replies would be, around here...

"CUCK"
"You should let her sleep with another man. Preferably a black man."
"Kill yourself faggot."

As they should be.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:25:46 AM by blasting_asshole »

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2017, 09:31:52 AM »
+10
I know everyone here is a king of marital relationships

I've never seen anyone here talk about how great their marital relationship is, or ask for marital advice.

The latter is enough to be a king of marital relationships on any forum. We all know what the replies would be, around here...

"CUCK"
"You should let her sleep with another man. Preferably a black man."
"Kill yourself faggot."

As they should be.

"Marriage is a Jewish plot to transfer wealth to women."
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2017, 11:07:14 AM »
+3

This is, and will always be, an excuse for boys who don't want to grow up and take care of their families. You're the stronger sex. Start acting like one.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2017, 11:20:49 AM »
+5

This is, and will always be, an excuse for boys who don't want to grow up and take care of their families. You're the stronger sex. Start acting like one.

Google Brendan Fraser

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: April 20, 2017, 03:54:29 PM »
+2
There's such a thing called a pre-nuptial.

Like goddamn just make one and explain that there's things in there that your family always intended to have to go specifically to you.

If anyone has drama over pre-nups they just don't understand.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: April 20, 2017, 04:10:20 PM »
+8

Google Brendan Fraser

I know a guy IRL who's paying child support for 6 kids, 3 of whom aren't his. Yeah, fuck the family courts.

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: April 20, 2017, 04:28:40 PM »
+3

Google Brendan Fraser

I know a guy IRL who's paying child support for 6 kids, 3 of whom aren't his. Yeah, fuck the family courts.
And I know a guy who has 8 kids and never paid a single cent and later left the country.