;

Author Topic: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women  (Read 4053 times)

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: Muslim women in Australia explain how men should beat their women
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »
+7
There's such a thing called a pre-nuptial.

Like goddamn just make one and explain that there's things in there that your family always intended to have to go specifically to you.

If anyone has drama over pre-nups they just don't understand.
I'm pretty sure judges have basically ignored pre-nups on multiple occasions. When vindictive feminism and good ol' boy traditionalists that think women need to be protected from all hardships agree on something, bad things happen

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2017, 06:25:31 PM »
+7
Prenups don't mean shit these days.  All a divorce lawyer has to do is convince a judge that the woman was mildly inconvenienced when signing one and it will be thrown out because the man supposedly coerced the woman to sign one.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:02 PM »
+2
Then don't marry a vindicative bitch who'll take you to the cleaners in the event of a divorce. Jesus Christ, believe it or not, a lot of "Westernized Women" aren't psychotic cunts who'll cut your balls off if provoked. But they also probably have crazy things like "self respect" and "no daddy issues" so I suppose they're not good enough for our SS Ubermenschen.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2017, 09:57:30 PM »
+1
"Marriage is a Jewish plot to transfer wealth to women."

This is, and will always be, an excuse for boys who don't want to grow up and take care of their families. You're the stronger sex. Start acting like one.

I'm not just ready to take up gardening though.
Let me know when the next SASS spinoff starts.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2017, 01:31:51 AM »
+7
Then don't marry a vindicative bitch who'll take you to the cleaners in the event of a divorce. Jesus Christ, believe it or not, a lot of "Westernized Women" aren't psychotic cunts who'll cut your balls off if provoked. But they also probably have crazy things like "self respect" and "no daddy issues" so I suppose they're not good enough for our SS Ubermenschen.

Relatively normal, non-dysfunctional people of either gender are becoming rarer as time goes on so the odds of finding yourself in a relationship with one is increasingly slim. Add to that the fact that a lot of people hide their true self until after the relationship's "comfortable" and it can be hard to know if the person you're now hitched to was a  psycho going into the relationship. Even if they're not psycho to begin with family shit (like divorce, death, etc) changes people. At best shit's a calculated risk.

:geithner:

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2017, 04:31:42 AM »
+2

Dude you leave it to the women. They don't trust you to do anything important anyways. Your job as a man is to a) mow the lawn b) water the garden c) occasionally dig a hole in the ground for a new plant.

Rest of the time you get a cold beer and admire the scenery.
Let me take you to the movies, Can I take you to the show
Let me be yours ever truly, Can I make your garden grow?

The Trumpriarch

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2017, 12:47:20 PM »
+2

Dude you leave it to the women. They don't trust you to do anything important anyways. Your job as a man is to a) mow the lawn b) water the garden c) occasionally dig a hole in the ground for a new plant.

Rest of the time you get a cold beer and admire the scenery.

Good job acting the part of the manly man. Your relationship advice is terrible and you should stop giving it.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

RussellTShackleford

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2017, 12:55:31 PM »
+15
No one should take relationship advice from anyone on this or any other forum.

Theoretically Offended

• Domestic Threat
  • Schrödinger's Otherkin
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2017, 01:00:48 PM »
+5
It's really less relationship advice and more an attempt to pretend you're totally :johnwayne: reincarnated and yeah man my wife is a 10/10 who looks like June Cleaver and also I totally hit her but it's okay because she likes it.

Or something, I don't know what the "Official Alt-Right Stance On Bitches" is this week.

Hugh G. Boom

• Enemy Of The State
  • Heard u talkin shit bout 'merica
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2017, 01:04:04 PM »
+4
No one should take advice from anyone on this or any other forum.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »
+2
Nah actually growing your own food is cool.  That's good shit.  I'm doing it because man they always taste great from the stuff I get from my inlaws.

(((🍆🍆🍆)))

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2017, 02:37:48 PM »
+9

Relatively normal, non-dysfunctional people of either gender are becoming rarer as time goes on so the odds of finding yourself in a relationship with one is increasingly slim. Add to that the fact that a lot of people hide their true self until after the relationship's "comfortable" and it can be hard to know if the person you're now hitched to was a  psycho going into the relationship. Even if they're not psycho to begin with family shit (like divorce, death, etc) changes people. At best shit's a calculated risk.

:geithner:

Also there's the simple fact that people change.  Your marriage could be 100% until her "Eat Pray Love" phase hits in her early or mid 40s and now she's threatening to divorce you unless she flies around the world to get her holes filled by cocks find herself.  In the past it used to be balding, paunchy guys buying a Camaro and trying to bang the 25 year old secretary; now it's the sagging career woman who wants to get banged by younger guys.  Maybe this has always been but it seems more prevalent now than at least in recent history.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2017, 03:27:38 PM »
+3
Maybe this has always been but it seems more prevalent now than at least in recent history.
You can see a bit of it in the Canterbury Tales.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist Fuck you, dad!
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
Good job acting the part of the manly man. Your relationship advice is terrible and you should stop giving it.

What relationship advice?

Nah actually growing your own food is cool.  That's good shit.  I'm doing it because man they always taste great from the stuff I get from my inlaws.

Yeah, agreed.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2017, 04:46:43 PM »
+6
Also there's the simple fact that people change.  Your marriage could be 100% until her "Eat Pray Love" phase hits in her early or mid 40s and now she's threatening to divorce you unless she flies around the world to get her holes filled by cocks find herself.  In the past it used to be balding, paunchy guys buying a Camaro and trying to bang the 25 year old secretary; now it's the sagging career woman who wants to get banged by younger guys.  Maybe this has always been but it seems more prevalent now than at least in recent history.

Fuck the world...

Seeing the world is great and all. I've seen plenty and there's plenty I still haven't seen, but no regrets about the ball and chain that is my family. My real regret... my really real hangup is not being able to see the world from 50-100 years ago. Globalization ruined everything... Everyone speaks English. Most places run off 2nd hand technology and cars we threw away 5 years ago. All the trinket shops are the same shit/different country/different cheap crap to buy.

The basic bitches who cuck their caring husbands to travel don't learn anything either. They see the value of English and the lengths people go to learn it in other countries. They see the power of the American dollar, in the fact that very few places will refuse American money. What the fuck would you do if you owned a store and someone offered you 850 rupels for some locally crafted decoration? They see poverty, talk to women who have never held a job, etc. etc. etc...

And when they get back?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! KKKAPITALISM!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:57:35 PM by blasting_asshole »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Prince Regent of the Incelibate Cucked Kingdom
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red old cold, dead hands Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2017, 09:30:03 PM »
+2
Maybe this has always been but it seems more prevalent now than at least in recent history.
You can see a bit of it in the Canterbury Tales.

Woah! Literary reference outta nowhere.

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2017, 11:46:18 PM »
+8
If you don't hand-sow your own iceberg and tomatoes for BLT's you're a faggot in the eyes of our founding fathers

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2017, 05:32:59 AM »
If you don't hand-sow your own iceberg and tomatoes for BLT's you're a faggot in the eyes of our founding fathers

Why would you choose to cook your dinner and not eat ready-made meals? Because it tastes better.

Same with growing your own food.

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2017, 12:29:31 PM »
+4

... iceberg?  :christina:

a torrent of piss

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Fuck You Sea Dad
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2017, 12:43:49 PM »
+6
Did you know that there's iceberg brand lettuce and titanic brand tomatoes?

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2017, 01:57:16 PM »
+1
Did you know that there's iceberg brand lettuce and titanic brand tomatoes?

:myanimes:

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2017, 03:04:39 PM »
+4

... iceberg?  :christina:

I love cock more thanIcebergdoes. True übermenschen do the romaine salute.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Male Gaze

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Classicist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
+1
I've never actually been able to notice a difference with most things. Basically just strawberries, but that's probably more to due with planting a different kind than you buy at stores than local soil being magic.

Excremental Marx

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2017, 04:20:55 PM »
+1
I've never actually been able to notice a difference with most things. Basically just strawberries, but that's probably more to due with planting a different kind than you buy at stores than local soil being magic.

In many cases it's just a question of freshness. Certain produce lose their freshness very quickly when they're picked and transported. Sometimes you get lucky and pick a plant that just produces amazing tasting stuff, for whatever reason. Last summer the cherry kumato tomatoes we had were the best tomatoes I've ever eaten anywhere in the world.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2017, 10:22:17 PM »
+2
A lot of varieties available in supermarkets are bred for appearance and shelf life, not flavor.